Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mai kept her head down but being called a slave made her fist ball up. She thought, is this how servants felt? She was clearly being mocked, a method used to break the resolve of someone. Maybe if she could feign submission she wouldn't have to endure this any longer. Then the woman mentioned how bad vampires were, it was really unnecessary, she's seen what they can do herself. However, she also knows that vampires aren't invincible, her family had a habit of 'letting them smell the gas.' Their way of binding and torching a captured vampire. "I hope you get to smell it." she whispered to herself. She would love nothing more than to see that damn smile to go up in smoke. Monsters shouldn't smile, she thought. The woman asked her questions, no doubt trying to continue her mocking. "I study late into the night. I've grown used to the night."

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki chuckled. "Excellent. Now follow me to my bedroom. Daylight's coming soon." She stood and walked off, not even bothering to worry over whether she was coming or not. She lay her blade by the side of the bed and began to undress. So confident was she, she was faithful that this girl wouldn't dare try anything, she even had her own silver sword in the room, but she didn't fear. Of course, she wasn't stupid, there was a vampire and a human in a secret hiding place in the wall, keeping watch, if she did anything to try and harm Tsuki, one of them would attack her. The vampire would rush out, the human would shoot. Tsuki may not like humans, but they did serve their purpose as daylight guardians.

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"
Mai blinked. It was way late at night, why is she going...Then Mai realized, they sleep during the day, however why did she insist for her to go to the bedroom? Her cheeks began to tingle, but she followed anyway. When she entered, the woman was undressing. Mai immediately stopped in the door, was she planning on having Mai retire in her bed, or was she? She shook her head as if to shake the thoughts. Mai stepped into the room and stood. "What is it do you want?" Mai was still feigning submission, but she could tell it was going to be hard to continue.

((I'm sorry for the lame post, kinda blocked on this post sad ))

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
"different clans have different power and skills" anube said tighting the wire just a bit for her to feel more, "My clan are master of stealth and silence and for that we are Assassin's." smiling he let go of the wires and put them away. "As for protecting people that is why we are here at this place" He said nodding at the house, "We are here to stop some very bad people from starting a war."

Grann nodded to her before getting up to get something to drink. like normal it was blood wine. "I never had to teach my kids that for they need to eat or starve to death" he said. Sitting down he sipped his wine and watched her eat.

-xFawnx-'s Queen

Anxious Spirit

She gave him an odd look. " I get the feeling you were some kind of Spartan parent. " she said as bit into a piece of the bacon. She stared at in almost disbelief. It better than any bacon she ever had. It might have been a strange comment, but rich things were always better. Or at least this was the mindset she had at the moment.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
Grann chuckled and shock his head. "I was only firm if needed to be other then that my kids said I was to laid back" he said sipping his wine, "I thought it better that way for I never saw my father growing up for he was the warrior. Never how when I was around and always told mother to tell me to stop taking it easy on people. it was not till he death that I got stronger with people but not with my kids." He wanted his kids to be raised like he was.
((hey guys been really busy the last couple weeks, which explains the random posts. Did I miss anything important?))

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki smiled gently at Mai as she laid down. "I just want you to lay next to me. Now that I've tried both ways, I don't think I ever want to fall asleep alone." This was the real Tsuki, the one behind all of the love mysteries from the past week or so. She wasn't the cold-hearted b***h claiming this girl as her slave, that was a charade, and her nighttime self. Once the sun began to rise, the facade gave way and she was actually afraid of herself, of losing what she was before her death. She really was sweet and innocent, but she had to maintain the appearance of brutality when she was being a Giovanni. Otherwise she'd lose her funding for her goal.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

"Probably a good idea. Hey again thanks for everything you've done for me." He said as he headed up the stairs for some rest.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
sephoroth_1_and_only
((hey guys been really busy the last couple weeks, which explains the random posts. Did I miss anything important?))

(9not really we starteda new night and we have two new people in the rp and its all right if you miss thing I understand it being busy))
Mai's head lifted up slightly. That sounded like an odd request coming from this particular person. She could just as easily be truthful as deceitfulness. Either way, she didn't have a choice. Mai walked around to the unoccupied side of the bed, is this how her servants felt when she asked for a similar thing? When she reached for her buttons, she glanced down at the woman. The way she said her words was...different. They carried over the emotion that Mai could feel. She decided it was fine to trust her, and began to unbutton and remove her dress. Her underclothing revealed something of Mai, that she could lack physical self-confidence. She preferred boy shorts and a tank-top instead of more revealing clothing. As soon as the dress came off, Mai slid under the covers, pulling them up to her chin. Mai more or less kept to herself, but she did glance over to the woman. 'Could she be doing this because, she's afraid that no one would legitimately want to lay with her? or maybe she gets lonely?' Mai thought, projecting about her own self.

Mai's head rolled back so that she face the ceiling.
"Why did you ask this of me?" she asked, putting emphathises on the "me"

((I won't have internet for a couple days sad ))

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki was already growing tired with the onset of dawn. Again, her close affiliation with the dead gave her a heightened weakness to the sun. She grew tired long before most of her servants, and woke up long after them too. It was her tiredness, not emotions that led her to say the next words. "Because I'm tired of being judged. I was hoping you wouldn't know enough to judge me yet." And then she fell in a total unconsciousness, curling up to Mai's side.

Devoted Regular

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Malice. Nightshade.

Malice Looked at him and chuckled "you weren't asleep, and I can prove it" She said and kissed him passionately slipping her tongue into his mouth "is that enough proof or shall I do something more when we get home" She squealed and giggled darkly as he lifted her bridal style and began running towards his home "so does my beloved have any family? anyone that will try to kill me?" She heard him say he could enjoy her until he had to sleep "and when that time comes I shall sleep beside you...with you....I love you and I will never leave you alone...never leave you to fight your demons alone...frankly I'm glad our demons get along, beloved " she purred seductively and showed a smile to match
User Image

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Mizuki Izuka

It's a quiet night out sensei....
User Image

She kept her blade trained on the man as she moved away some. Listening to his explination she asked "Protecting it from what?" It wasn't making sense, last she herd about vampires didn't they live to put fear into whole towns and try to be rulers of said town. "Why would anyone start a war in this desolate town?" she asked.

.... I still don't feel complete...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces