None 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Still thinking 0.40939597315436 40.9% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 67 68 69 > >>

XXXXLUCIAN. LORENZO

User Image
xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
xx─── ───────────── ── ────
xxxxxxxxI'm at/on/in the headquarters main office.xxxxI'm feeling calming down. xxxxI'm with Via.

xxxxx
                                            Lucian watched as Via turned around quickly, preparing for anything she'd throw at him. Well, more like stabbed him with, Lucian watched as a knife lunge towards his crotch, he blinked as he looked down at the knife, chuckling quietly as he looked back up at her, unfazed by her actions and then her words. Lucian turned his back to her before getting off of the table and rubbing the back of his head, letting out a quiet sigh as reality begun to settle in "Everyone else, eh?" He spoke quietly as he crossed his arms and stared blankly at a wall, he turned his head around to Via, taking note of the tension in the room, he smiled lightly before taking off his blazer and then his tie, tossing it on top of Via's head, rolling up his sleeves as he let out an unusually hearty laugh "I'm gonna go for a walk! Don't wait up! Get some rest. Beauty doesn't sprout when it's pressured with stress." He grinned as waved before making his way out of the main office, after closing the door, Lucian turned to the two men who were in front of it "Keep the building locked down, and all perimeters secure. I'll be back in the morning. Make sure Via doesn't do anything stupid." He spoke in a slightly more serious tone before giving the two a quick smirk and turning back around, slipping a cigarette in between his lips, lighting it up with a lighter as he prepared to make his way toward the exit.

"Well! Which bar sounds more appealing, at this stage?" He questioned himself before walking through the door with a small grin, his intent was to get information and a beer, and at this stage, this was all Lucian could think of doing right now.

it'smyooc ┋┋┋
A P H R O D I T E

User Image

Made in Time

"Your time..."
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
It was scary to see his reaction. But she was glad that he was feeling better.
That's what matters, right? So she smiled, her melancholy going away. He had finished his
soup already, but he didn't look sleepy even though it's actually night time. How should she
calm him down?

"Don't worry, Ren-kun. I'll teach you with the best of my abilities."
She clenched her fist as she swore to him.

Oh? She blushed slightly when he gave her a quick kiss. It seems she still wasn't used to being
kissed by Ren, or any man for that matter.

"Ren-kun, I think it's best if we look for a place to train tomorrow. That'd make more sense, right?"
She said calmly as she asked him with a persuasive tone.
"In the mean time, we should prepare to sleep. Though, you don't look very tired..."
She thought about it... but she couldn't think of anything.
"What should we do? I don't feel sleepy either."
Her face innocently asked as she smiled.

<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
"...is mine!"

Raver Data
Thoughts: ....
With:

- 2 0 T H - C E N T U R Y - G I R L

Shomaruki
Shomaruki

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"Well I have plenty of energy, and you have plenty of energy." He headed over towards the light switch and dimmed them to the point they had to get very close to see one another. With one more thought in mind, Ren looked back over at Aphrodite. "I have one more idea in mind...been putting it off for sometime. I may a little sick still but I'm sure.. it wouldn't stop me." From Ren's motivation to get stronger had been diverted to another quest.

"This time I'm in control..and I won't end this night without it being done.." He slithered his way under the covers and reached down for a brief second. That's when he tossed his pants and boxers across the room. "Your turn..." He whispered.

There wasn't any crazy lust flowing from his eyes like before, Ren was calm, being patient and doing it out of love. Being a bit nervous he continued to not try and show it. He waited for her response.
A P H R O D I T E

User Image

Made in Time

"Your time..."
She gave him a business like smile as she took out papers and documents
that look like they need to be signed. "Before we do anything, I'd like you to sign all of these."
Her smile stayed plastered to her face as she handed him the papers for the legalization of
their marriage. She had gotten them while he had been out. An agreement.

She made him sign it of course. Otherwise, she wouldn't agree to such a thing. Because
the person allowed such intimacy is the one who will be her husband. And whoever they are,
she's sure that she'll love them.

After he signed it...
The maid attains a sort of happiness. But right now in this situation...
Aphrodite sits on the bed with an unsure expression.
"I haven't done this before."

"...is mine!"

Raver Data
Thoughts: ....
With:

- 2 0 T H - C E N T U R Y - G I R L

Shomaruki
Shomaruki

Dangerous Businessman

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"How hard could be be love?" He leaned closer towards her sliding his fingers up her thigh. Between another kiss, Ren reached between her legs for brief moment and a smile appeared over his face. He whispered into her ear of his new little findings. "Why are your panties wett?" Using his hands again, Ren went to slide her moist article of clothing down. If she gave any resistance he would of paused. He wanted for the both of them to enjoy the new experience. He was taking every action slow and steady.

"Aphrodite, what should I do....or better yet, what do you want me to do to you..?" He said quietly as his eyes continued to scan up and down her body. At this point, there was no turning back time for the both of them. As long as she willing, Ren would of done anything she commanded of him without question.

HIGH VOLTAGE

User Image

A useless effort. He sees his plans were ruined due to the arrival of a bunch of men... Clones of Marco. How infuriating. Even if the plan might not have worked, due to Marco's appearance, any chance of that was squashed.

"Useless useless useless."
He repeated as his expression became fiercer than that of any wild animal.
He didn't bother dodging the fireballs. His body only got harder and harder as the explosive
ammunition from the enemy's weapon fired off, clearing the rubble. The Marco clones
managed to dodge all the attacks, as expected. These fakes were trained.

The giant walked up to the two with the shotguns.

"Hand me one of your shotguns."
He asked with his usual stoic and grim expression.

Familiar Citizen

User Image
You lay down all the laws that you strive to uphold | There is life, there is death, there is sufferingJURI【❹】RIGALIHope is the key and it travels alone | Yeah, the youth of today have no honor or valor or soul
████████████████████

__________Before the raid Zoe had asked him a question,"Are you afraid of the dark?" "You're asking me, the overlord of the Earth if I'm afraid of the dark? I AM THE DARK!" "I'll write that down as a maybe."

"OWW, WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP KICKING ME?", he hopped on one foot rubbing the part of his body that didn't actually hurt. He wouldn't stand for this, it was revenge time! He coughed, tuning his voice modulator. "Infiltration success. Nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh nyeh~" , he mocked Noel, mimicking her voice perfectly with his voice modulator as he followed her to the door. "Oh, Juri!~", he moaned with her voice. "I'd be your minion any day!~♥", his hands clasped together as he made the girliest high school girl pose imaginable, legs crossing over one another, singular red eye looking up to the sky. No regrets.

Dedicated Citizen

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Vincent Salvatore
╚══════════════╝

As You Command

- Vincent Salvatore

As Vincent continued to try an be a distraction for Milena, Walpurga decided it was a good idea to point her large gun at him as he flew around her. That gun was beginning to become a nuisance since it prevented him from attacking her head on. And, what's more, is that shield she held around her. He glanced over to Milena to see her flipping over one last table as Walpurga sent out some kind of electrical current towards her. When he noticed her right foot was hit his anger rose a little. He was trying to prevent Milena from getting hurt while this invasion was going on, but now he had failed in his task. What was surprising was what Milena did after. When she landed on a table beside Walpurga, Milena stabbed herself, twice, in her right foot. That seemed, for some odd reason, to get Milena focused on her task at hand, which was to use her power on Walpurga. He also noticed Marco when he began to shoot his minigun at Walpurga, Vincent looked at him and mouthed the words "Take cover".

Looking back to Walpurga and her overly large gun Vincent could see that the metal of the gun was beginning to heat up a little. This gave him a crazy idea and, if it worked, it could very well be a dangerous situation for all of them, if the gun couldn't contain it that is.

'I'm a little under 50% of my power,' he thought as he hovered in the air, Milena landing on the table behind Walpurga. 'If this works, it'll be a do or die. For me anyway. But, I've gotta do something.' Vincent held his hand out in front of him and created a larger ball of energy than he was shooting at Walpurga, well her gun anyway, and said, "Hey, little tech girl! I've got something for you!" When the energy was gathered for the orb, about 25% of his remaining energy, Vincent tossed it into the barrel of the large gun, which was more than large enough to house the energy bomb he just threw in it.

Without a second to spare, Vincent zoomed towards Milena and yelled, "Take cover!" Just as he said that he used what little power he had to erect a shield around him as he grabbed onto Milena; the shield enveloping her as well as they fell to the ground. He knew Marco could handle himself. Then the bomb went off inside the gun.

With: Milena, Marco Saeliang, and Walpurga (Computer Room), High Voltage, Anippe, and William (Outside of Computer Room)
Thoughts: That was probably a stupid idea...
OOC: (Edited)

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
      User Image
      User Image

If this story took place in an animation from Japan, Noel would have that symbolic vein pulsing at her head. It won't be just one but plenty and that would be enough to say how much angry she was for the robot. She must say that having the ability to adjust his voice would be handy asset however! Just because she admitted it was useful didn't mean he was going to get a free pass out of being beaten up by her!!!

Making a half-turn, her profile partially visible, Noel venomously looked at Juri with enough venom to fill a hole full of poisonous snakes.

"Be happy we're in the middle of a mission or I would have made you into scrap metal."

Yep, her anger was enough that she stopped using her autonomous speech pattern which she developed during her assassin days. Noel returned her attention at their surroundings and so far, they were still safe in spite how loud Juri was. The external forces haven't made their move yet as it seems to be still too dangerous.

Noel proceeded with caution towards the security room, avoiding detection as much as possible but it would probably impossible with Juri. She was with Juri and they were halfway to making it to the security room

..... Does Zoe want me to use him as a decoy? Well, that's a very fine idea I won't veto.

Stella Margatroid

User Image

The chain is grabbed and the pathway out of the dining cart is blocked by a chair. At the speed
that they were going, the momentem might be able to break through the chair, but it would hurt one of them in the process. They've realized she's an enemy, so she can't be stopped, or else they'll hurt her. The only thing Stella can do now is fight as hard as she can.

"Switch, Middle Finger!"
She wiggled her middle finger and switched Arietta's position with hers. So now, Arietta would be the one to hit the chair and break it, causing her to get damaged instead of Stella herself. If the man planned to get in the way, he'd also get hit and hurt as well.

(OOC; Sorry if it's a little short)

RinaTwilight
Craft_Knight

Overcharged Titan

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Studying to become a diviner? Get your head out of your butt so you can see in front of you with your eyes before trying to see anything with that undeveloped, garbage mind. And wash up while you're at it.

Walpurga Fleischer

____________________________________________________________

It would seem that the woman had good reflexes, bending out of its path. Walpurga could have controlled it better than just flinging it if she wasn't also trying to control the Oracle and concentrate on the outwardly more dangerous male. She got on her feet after getting behind her and yelled at her, but only as another man enter the room with a damn gatling gun. Great, just what I needed. that's gonna wear down my shield. Time to push out, I should have plenty to work with. Its all in text anyway. She thought to herself, seeing that they fired the rounds in bursts, which was still more than enough to chew the shield down by about 10% in just the opening moments. Deflecting one bullet at a time was minimal on energy consumption, but the more that was being shot at it, the more energy it would take to stop them all together than it would singularly the same amount of shots. Then the man threw an orb of energy into the barrel of her gun while she was distracted, knocking the lady to the ground. She knew this had to be a strong attack if he was going prone.

"Will, I'm aiming outside. Take cover and pick me up afterwards."
                                          She whispered, letting her magic carry the voice on the air, a small breeze trailing outside to Will if he was in a position to receive it.

Aiming the barrel at the gatling gunner as she was whispering, Walpurga fired the gun after she finished in its current state and spent its whole capacity on the shot. The orb exploded when she did, and the gun's own shot forced most of the back-blast forward thankfully. It would head towards the mini-gunner and out the door and hit all those outside with the collective power of both attacks, even worse the force of the orb's own explosion would scatter the corrosive energy of the Pulsar Beam. It would become less effective but cover a larger area and start melting anything it touched a little bit. Any human would be in serious trouble if they didn't take cover quickly enough. With the force of the blast subsiding, she could finally peel herself away from her seat backing and lean forward, rocked just a bit from the initial shell shock. The gun was almost completely destroyed, and not usable even for cover because so much of it was destroyed or melted from the overload of power. It would be a whole week without the thing, so she had to avoid any more front-lining after Will comes to get her. With that done, the way should be clear enough for him to get near the room and pull her into his courtesy Call again.

____________________________________________________________

CORE power left: 60%

With: Two ravers trying to stop her, a man with a minigun, Will and Anippe somewhere outside as far as she knows.
                                          At the: Phantom HQ
                                          Feeling: great, several thousand rpm on my shield. Glad I waited to shoot it.
                                          Thinking (OOC):

High-functioning Lover

User Image
User Image
"I have n o t h i n g left
And all I feel is this c r u e l wanting
We've been f a l l i n g for all this time
And now I'm
└ ○ ᶳ †
ᶤ ᶮ
ᵽ ᴬ я ᴬ ɗ ᶤ ᶳ ɛ..."

>>> Location : Computer Room - Phantom HQ
>>> Company : Vincent, Walpurga, Marco, intruders outside, High Voltage
>>> Thoughts : Idiots...
>>> OpenOnlineCommunity : Translation: What a pain in the a**! All of this and you're not going to get anything good out of those documents. -- Useless.

Just as she had been about to get close to Walpurga, Vincent launched some stupid energy ball into the giant gun that the woman had. "NO-" she shouted only to be suddenly tackled backwards to hit the ground. As she hit the ground she could feel the wind being knocked out of her as she then whispered," You idiot..." As the cannon began to absorb most of the energy that Vincent had thrown she muttered softly," A bunch of mother ********] she cursed showing she was truly pissed off, but with as much strength as she had she screamed out loudly," MARCO! HIGH VOLTAGE! MOVE!" she cried out as she then covered her head as the explosion began to scatter and began to shatter and break all the computers in the computer room all at once. As pieces of computers began to fly around and break she closed her eyes as she could feel some pieces hitting up against them. A cut across the face and one over her leg. As the explosion finally settled and finished she shoved Vincent off of her and sat up breathing heavily as she glanced towards the girl (Walpurga). At this point it was useless to even try and get close to her. The information it would seem these people had come for had already been acquired and there was no way in Milena's current state that she could try one more attack. At this point it was a cut your losses situation. Biting her bottom lip she then glared over to Vincent her RAVE still active and as much as she wanted to send him into an oblivion of pain she had to just make sure these people left without causing anymore destruction to their base. At this point she could only hope Vincent's stupid decision hadn't killed their other members in the process.

Slowly she began to pull herself up as she thought,Everyone.....everyone will suffer for this. Phantom Troupe....will go through rigorous training...everyone....is grounded....everyone.... A small smile came to her face as she thought about what the training regiment would be and she then glanced to the woman again and thought about the information she had acquired. Tsking her tongue she then called out to Walpurga," CHE PALLE! Tutto questo e non avete intenzione di ottenere qualcosa di buono su tali documenti." Taking a deep breath she then glanced over all the broken computers and whispered softly," Che Palle...I tell you." Looking out into the hallway she called out," All Phantoms....if you are alive or almost dead.....surrender. End this fight....." It was in their best interest to cut their losses now. As the leader she had no choice but to accept this loss and take it as her personal responsibility for not running the Troupe to be better prepared for these situations. This was her fault. The lost was on her head and when she sent the report in there was no telling the kind of s**t she was going to get for it. She had managed to get on her feet by this point despite the fact one of them was essentially paralyzed and bleeding. Her leg was also bleeding from being cut by debris and so was her cheek. Still she showed no signs of pain in her facial expressions as she slowly began to limp forward to go check on people outside of the computer room and to make sure that they heard her. "Inutile..." she whispered.

"Hello, I will be your Mistress of Ceremonies today, I hope you enjoy the show."

- Milena Cardullo
User Image

William Heiderich

xx I am the xxxxxx V O I D xxxxxx walker

It seemed as if William had pulled the same mistake as the behemoth male from before. It rather disappointed him on the inside, he normally didn't make mistakes like that. He would most definitely not make that mistake again. The more disappointing part, or rather impressive part in William's mind was that the Behemoth took the bullet fire without even flinching. So William's previous observation was correct, he was going to be an annoying one to deal with later. It was after hearing one of the newer rodents speak was Will beginning to question the situation. The overall assignment was to gather information, and its success would be dependent upon the amount of information Walpurga had managed to get her little paws on. Though he was allowed to kill them and it was of course advised given the situation, it wasn't the main objective. Walpurga's safety was and given the fact that he didn't see the other two who had appeared before the big one blew a hole in the ceiling, it could be argued that she was in possible danger.

The arrival of three more combatants did nothing more then affirm the next actions to be taken by William. It was most certainly time for them to leave, lest they be surround by even more rodents. The moment the mage laid eyes on the shotguns he almost immediately took a knee and held his hands out to the sides of him as two gates opened along side each palm. At first only the handle of an object appeared out of each gate and once William had firmly grasped them he pulled them from courtesy call and held the items quickly in front of him to take the first assault of gun fire. There were two police grade metal riot shields taking the gun fire head on for William as he stood his ground on one of his knees. Both the gates immediately closed after he had pulled the shields free from courtesy call as he used this time to come up with a plan of action.

It was rather annoying being pinned like this, it was almost obvious that they were providing covering fire for the one with the minigun, for he had quickly turned and ran into the computer room where Walpurga was. He at least could affirm one assailant within the same space as the tiny mage now, and could only assume she was inside the room with two more, due to the absence of the other two from before. He had to get to her fast! He could not offered to be hindered by these vermin any longer! Just as William was expanding the gate that had been under his feet the whole time a gentle breeze came through the hallway and seemed to carry a small voice with it. The voice whispered for William to take cover and he could immediately tell it was Palmtop's magic, "You don't have to tell me twice!" The gate opened up further under the mage's feet as is pulled him into his rave and then immediately closed afterwards.

Almost immediately William's vision switched from being focused on the Behemoth and the newest rodent's towards Walpurga. The tiny mage was sitting in her chair and had fired some type of explosive force outward towards the door. Not only was the computers and the desks destroyed by the wall separating the computer room from the hallway was almost completely demolished. It was a good thing she had told William about that attack ahead of time otherwise things could have ended badly. Though it was no longer time to think, but time to move. A gate opened up inside the computer room and something was shot from it and headed right towards Walpurga. The figure hit Walpurga's rave with a soft thud and seemed to push the hovering craft back a little.

The thing that had seemed to collide with Walpurga's rave was none other than William himself, "Your ride is here as commanded, my little cub." He jested with a devilish smile. Then without a moment's hesitation and without giving the tiny mage much choice he picked her up bridal style and placed his right foot atop one of the chair's arms. "Time to go~" With that a gate large enough for the remaining pieces of Walpurga's rave opened up under it. Without giving anymore attention towards the phantom members both William and Walpurga were sucked into Courtesy Call. There, floating in what appeared to be an endless space William's eyes began to wander over the tiny mage who was still within his arms. She didn't seemed to have any injuries but there in his arms she seemed all the more miniscule and vulnerable due to her tiny form, "Adorable." He spoke with his usual playful expression as the pair floated beside Anippe. "I assume the job is done then?"

He wanted confirmation on a mission success, it seemed all the more satisfying to hear it than anything else. Though he was also conducting a little side test of his own, he wanted to see just how long the tiny mage was intending to ride bridal style in his arms. One could see the cinders of amusement dancing in withing William's amber eyes. Though William's childish antics didn't stop there as he closed those very same amber eyes and raised his voices pitch a little in an attempt to show concern, "I can't but help to feel responsible for little those heathens get inside your room, I will have to check both you and Anippe's bodies thoroughly for any sort of injury. You don't know how good I can be at playing doctor~<3 And I promise to warm my fingers ahead of time~." The hooded mage was practically asking for it from the tiny bundle of primal fury in his arms at that point. It was all added by the fact that his fingers were playfully wiggling around as he continued to hold the tiny tiger.

Not that their assignment seemed to be over, William could afford to play around a bit more. "I was so touched by my little cub's concern for me when she blasted the room. I simply must return the favor." He raised his head a little more and made playful sniffling sounds.

The Where ::

Inside Phantom Troupe HQ / Inside Courtesy Call

The Who ::

Anippe and Walpurga (Inside courtesy call)

Familiar Citizen

User Image
You lay down all the laws that you strive to uphold | There is life, there is death, there is sufferingJURI【❹】RIGALIHope is the key and it travels alone | Yeah, the youth of today have no honor or valor or soul
LOCATION :: Arms Manufacturing Factory - Security Room ◥◣ WITH :: Noel(?)
████████████████████

__________In response, he blew a raspberry, or mimic'd it. He had no tongue after all.

As they began the actual mission he begaan feeellliinnnggg laaazzzzyyyyyyyyyy... So he ended up in a sort of auto-pilot like a bumbling NPC on an escort mission. He leaned on random equipment, walls, and whatsits trying to take a nap for some strange reason. Why? Who knows, but he was doing it. The factory was in a sort of cool-down phase, where manufacturing stopped for the night but the machines were either still warm or entering a phase before complete shutdown. Some sectors were still in high gear as well. It was really good timing because Juri's head bumping on walls he meant to lean on was making a clang sound every time. It was a wonder why an alarm hadn't been rung, but maybe someone had already known, decided not to get involved or hadn't run the alarm to trap them. Of course, Juri was too busy trying to get a good night's sleep!

Out of the blue, as always with Juri he complained randomly as they traversed the facility looking for the security room. "I'm boooorredddd...", he groaned, his eyes... eye, glazing over. Just as quick as he decided to speak he decided to change tones and emotional states entirely. "You know what? Stealth is for losers, YOLO!", and against all reason, against all logic, he ran ahead, loud footsteps loud everything. He just started running through the facility...

Yet... somehow, even though he was seen by cameras, no people ended up seeing Juri, no alarms were rung, or door locked that he tried to open. Now THIS was strange, but Juri didn't even seem remotely surprised. Like he already knew it was perfectly safe to make as much noise as he wanted. Did he know something? Or was he just being insane and lucky? The fact that the second option could be legitimately considered made this conclusion which would normally be obvious, difficult to determine. Had Juri been here before or was he just loony? It was seriously hard to tell but obviously important because Juri had run straight to the security room, opened its unlocked door and saw a security employee sitting at the console monitoring cameras who was unaware of their presence.

"Hey, does something seem a bit off to ya Anthony?", the employee sipped at his coffee without turning around to see who had entered the room. "Yea, is my hat on right?", Juri replied with his voice modulator, mimicking an older large male. The security employee, confused by the question and unfamiliar with the voice turned just to find Juri grabbing him, throwing him onto the ground, and knocking him out with a kick to the head. Satisfied with his work, the crazed robot leaped into the man's swivel chair and entered what you could assume to be sleep mode. Juri, had single-handedly completed the mission, it was too easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff