The Boss's Squad 0.060402684563758 6.0% [ 9 ]
The Mage Organization 0.13422818791946 13.4% [ 20 ]
Other (Civilian, policeman, etc) 0.060402684563758 6.0% [ 9 ]
None 0.15436241610738 15.4% [ 23 ]
Still thinking 0.40939597315436 40.9% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 149 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68 69 > >>

PRELUDE:
                xxxxxxxThe beginning comes and with the outcome of this story is what fascinates me the most

- ?????

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
        SETTING:

It has been quite awhile since the members of the Yggdmillenio Famiglia and a few specially chosen have acquired their RAVEs. Some Ravers have only gotten their RAVEs recently for some unknown reason.

The members of the Libertà Fiori take their leisurely time eating cake and drinking tea, but they are about to meet their newest member. And then, perhaps they will take on a new mission?

The magicians from the Mage Organization from London have arrived in Italy to meet up with their designated allies, Ribellione, the former Execution Squad. Hopefully, things will go smoothly?

The Boss's squad, meanwhile, searches for any traitors in the gang.

(Your character/characters starts where they suppose to start by referring to the aforementioned details above. Any development is valid as long as good explanation how it happened is given. If this development involves other character, please say something to the owner of these characters first. )

• Morning; nearing afternoon
      • May 12, 20XX
      • Spring
      • Cool temperature; slightly clear with a bit of clouds
      • Monday

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

A belle in red was playing a tune within the walls of the cafe, it was a soothing music created from her own skill she work hard at and from the violin in hand. She was graceful as she played, the personification of elegance perhaps? That maybe an overly exaggerated way to say it but then again, was it really exaggerated with how Arietta was? Nevertheless, this was just how the belle was once she switched to showing elegance.

Once the song ended, the belle clad in red made a deep curtsy and smiled at her others. "So without further ado, let me introduce you all to our new member, Jovana Gioia." Arietta vocalized, her high pitched voice was soft and amiable, gesturing for the mentioned girl to the side to come in front with her.

They rented out a cafe and of course, the owner cannot complain, especially if he was facing Arietta or anyone affiliated to the resident mafia. This was a good change of pace, especially with how tense the air was with how there was an uprising happening. However, this aligned to her goal in spite she doesn't show it.

J O V A N A

User Image

Gangstar

"It's useless..."
<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
There was some clapping coming from the seated group of gangster girls, mostly
from the twintailed blonde girl. Jovana felt slight pressure, but she maintained her composure
and showed herself to the others.

They all looked at her with a surprised or mildly surprised expression. The one in the red that
looked like Arrieta was seemingly contemplating her greatly.
She remembered Arrieta's words. Everyone here is suppose to be a Raver. But even if she was
a team member now, they would not show her their true abilities unless they really trusted her.

"I'm Jovana Gioia. I'm please to make your acquaintance."
She bowed politely.

They all looked at her intently, then...
They seem to flat out ignore her as they went back to their business. The redhead
apologized to the blonde and vice versa while the pink haired girl went back to listening
to her music.

"...."
Everyone seemed to be acting rudely. She wonder if this was a normal thing?

<<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------&>
"...it's all useless!"

Raver Data
Thoughts: ...
With: The gang

- 2 1 S T - C E N T U R Y - G I R L

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

The belle clad in red sighed and smiled wryly. They were troublesome girls but nevertheless, they do mean well. Arietta took her seat and placed her violin in its case. Truth to be told, she was already used to the attitude of her subordinates with how long each of them knew each other. Her eyes of crimson red gone to their new addition and gestured for her to seat across her with a smile.

Once Jovana seated, "I apologize for their behavior but you'll get used to it." she spoke eloquently that you'll want to just listen to her speak in spite of what the topic on hand, "That aside, feel free to order from the menu. The place is reserved for us for the day anyway." Without further ado, Arietta ordered a chocolate shortcake then a pot of earl grey tea. Liberta Fiori was the name of their group and how they act perfectly reflects their name.
J O V A N A

User Image

Gangstar

"It's useless..."
"I see. I'll try my best."
Jovana remained composed as she sat down on the table with the rest of the gangster girls.
She tried to look through the menu and order something for herself. This place was managed
by the mob, so it probably meant they could have free cake, right?

There was the sound of liquid hitting the tea kettle.
"Jovana, was it? Why don't you drink some... tea?"
The girl with the absurd amount of pink hair smiled as she casually poured the girl some tea.
"Let's have a little chat."

The woman asks Jovana to drink the tea cup. "How old are you?"

"I'm 15."
She takes the teacup.

"15? Oooohhh. So you're two whole years younger than me..."

"Thank you."

She raises the teacup to her face then...
"Ugh...!"
She smells it. The tea cup has been tampered with. The pink woman definitely messed with
the tea kettle.

"Give me a cup too."

"Sorry, Lettiere. Get yourself another pot."
The raven-haired girl stares at the woman with intensity. She figured out a method to work
around this.

"How is it? You said thank you after I poured that tea for you. You thanked me so
let's see you drink that tea. Or... do you not want it because it's lukewarm
?"

The rest of the girl gang snickered and
held their laughs in, knowing that they were tricking Jovana into drinking the tampered tea.
However, their leader doesn't look amused as she has that 'what are you guys doing' face.
But just then...
Jovana went ahead and drank the whole tea cup!

"WHAT NO WAY!"
The pink woman could only stare in surprise.
Everyone else stands up in surprise.

"Whoa freaking gross, she drank it!"
"There's no way she drank it. Hey how'd you do that? Where'd you hide it?"

Jovana only slyly smiles.

"Did I? Well you keep all your abilities a secret, don't you?"
She smiles, gaining her a small victory.
But where did the poisoned drink go to?

21st Century Girl.

She had changed one of her teeth into a jellyfish, whose physical structure is
compromised of 98% water. She made it suck up all the liquid!

"...it's all useless!"

Raver Data

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

Arietta can only smile and let out a intimidating aura; one the pressures anyone in the vicinity. And of course, her smile wasn't reaching her eyes at all. She can only shake her head and sigh. She may give them some freedom but there were limits to everything. Thinking how far these girls can go was making Arietta feel a headache coming in and no, not a physically one. "Just get me another pot and that's not tampered, alright?" The belle clad in red asked with a troubled face.

"Play; Calc." Arietta whispered, her lip movements were almost undetectable as she stood up and walked towards Jovana and lifted up the girl's chin as she stand in front of her.

Anyone who doesn't know Arietta's orientation would misunderstood instantly and more so with her next course of action: the young lady clad in red pecking the cheek of Jovana. She didn't say anything else afterwards and walked back to her seat. She was content but wasn't showing in her face and of course, there was a hint of evil in it. Of course she wasn't plotting anything drastic but she was feeling mischievous herself also. Nevertheless, her subordinates would know why she did it in the first place.... possibly? Arietta would try to tease them and she won't stop at nothing until she gets to see their blushing face.

J O V A N A

User Image

Gangstar

"It's useless..."
Everyone seemed to be a bit engrossed with the new girl, but Arrieta seemed to
be more interested in her than everyone else was. The composed Jovana was comfortably
relishing her victory over the other girls until...

"....?"

Her elegant expression is almost ruined with a surprise reaction as her chin is gently touched
by the redhead leader. She held up her chin as if to examine her face. It was troubling, did
she do something that was wrong? Jovana didn't get another moment to think for herself as
Arrieta did something that she didn't expect.

A slight streak a red appeared on her face. She didn't expect it. This wasn't a customary
greeting either, was it? She was taken aback in her seat as she tried to remain composed.

Meanwhile, a few of the girls were making some troubled faces.

"...."
Jovana could only stare back at her.

"...it's all useless!"

Raver Data

Demonic Tactician

11,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
User Image
                                                User Image
                                                User Image

A pleasant smile curved her lips and was the redhead beauty's reply to the look Jovana was giving her. By now, she was already receiving the thoughts of Jovana. But with that aside, Arietta was enjoying the tea and shortcake at her table as if that was the most normal thing to do right now. Heck, the way she was acting seems like what happened, her kissing Jovana's cheek, didn't happened at all.

But in reality, she was enjoying that adorable face of the newcomer that was tinted with red. They didn't have much to do now and there were several missing members which was fine as it was. As long as they meet Jovana at the end of the day or when they'll engage on the next mission they'll be given. By at the end of the day, all she cares about was no one was going to disobey her orders or any fighting happening within the group.
J O V A N A

User Image

Gangstar

"It's useless..."
The other girls went back to their business, though Leona gave a distrusting look
towards Jovana. She put her headphones back as one of the few male members of Liberta Fiori
arrived to flirt with Arrieta and the new girl.

Jovana stared at the young man with a slightly interested expression. He looked tall and was
good looking. Should she expect good looking guys to be flirty like this?
The black haired girl stood up.
"I am the newest member of Arrieta's squad.
My name is Jovana Gioia. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
"
She bowed politely as she introduced herself to the young man.

The other members didn't really give her a warm welcome. In fact, they tried to trick her
into drinking some spiked drink while laughing about it.
She wondered if the young man would be as mean as the other girls.

"...it's all useless!"

Raver Data

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items