Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count.

+1 1 100.0% [ 247 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]

Devoted Prophet

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Ariah ₭yrin
Mother + Human + Thirty-Two + Household Manager

⌲ Ariah pulled her jacket around her closer to protect herself from the wind rushing past her, tucking her arms between her biceps and ribcage. She couldn't do anything about protecting her face, and she could feel her skin redding due to the cold wearing down on her skin. Thale shifted his weight between his feet, looking like he was colder than he said he was, but maybe Ariah was just reading into the boy's uncertainty. Ariah didn't say anything in case she was wrong, so that Thale could keep his pride (if that was the right word anyway). Besides, he agreed to come inside with her, so she smiled softly as they moved towards the overlarge house.

Ariah nodded in acknowledgment when Thale asked about vegetable soup. She wasn't entirely sure if some would be already made unsure how well soup kept, but she knew they would have all the ingredients needed to make some, considering she kept a running inventory of things around the house. "That sounds like a great idea. We can certainly make vegetable soup happen," Ariah answered sending a quick glance and smile sideways at Thale before focusing forward again, flurry falling onto clothes and hair.

Ariah let a resigned breath when Lacie came close enough to the pair to respond to Ariah's concerns without raising her voice. Trying to make up for her earlier tone, she jested, "at least someone is used to the weather. I've never been one for the weather."

Ariah nodded her head putting on a smile towards the young woman, "it's more than alright, we're thinking of heating up some soup when we get inside. Would you want to join us?" Ariah asked as she started moving again after Thale with Lacie behind now with two young adults in her care instead of one, though she doubted they saw themselves that way. As they walked, Ariah kept glancing at Thale and then over her shoulders at Lacie, checking on them. Thale seems content enough, and while Ariah didn't know either very well she would say Lacie looked deep in thought as if trying to come to some sort of conclusion. Perhaps it was just on if she actually wanted to eat with Thale and Ariah or not, not something deep, Ariah thought displacing her concern.

It wasn't very long before they got to the door that leads directly into the kitchen from the outside. Ariah opens the door before Thale has a chance to for both of them, following them in. She dusts her feet off at the door, then tugs off her jacket, welcoming the warmed air of the house, hanging it on a peg by the door. She placed her gloves there as well before turning around to really give the kitchen her attention. She immediately wished she hadn't.

"What in the world... ?" She breathed out as she took in the space. Enslav was sitting content looking at the table off to the side in the kitchen while cupboard doors and drawers were haphazardly left open. There was an assortment of alcohol bottles on top of the fridge where the cabinet they had all been in was open and sifted through. The coffee maker was on and all the sugar and creams were gone. In a certain amount of mixed disbelief and frustration, Ariah started walking along the long counters. There were forgotten rings of what Ariah was sure was coffee on the counter along with bits and pieces of whatever was in the draws. Obviously, someone had been looking for something and they had found what they were looking for in a drawer of pens and tape and scissors which was... odd considering whoever made the mess had decided the kitchen was the best place to find whatever they were looking for.

Ariah tucks her hair behind both ears, shifting her beanie some, before putting her hands on her hip. "Did you not see this mess or what, Ensvel? I know your job isn't to pick up, but goodness... what even happened?" Ariah addressed the man with a deep sigh. Over the last four years, Ensvel had changed for the better and Ariah was more than grateful for that. She enjoyed the man's company, though, perhaps not like she once had. He was her coworker and her son's teacher. That's all. That's all she'd allow him to be. After all, he was the one that showed her that any sort of romance was not something she could work into her life while keeping Abel the focus of it and Abel was the focus of her life.

Shaking her head, as Ensvel's answer didn't really change what needed to be done. It's not like she could ignore the mess. Turning to Thale and Lacie while still in the middle of the kitchen, "If you give me about ten minutes - I'll clean this up and we can work on making some soup," Ariah offered then suggested, "you two could change out of those clothes, something that's not damp from the snow perhaps or for sleep even, and I should be done by the time you come back." Already starting to move things back into drawers, settling the items in the draws back into order.

While she moved, she decided she might also look to see if she even to make soup causing her to go over to the fridge. She opened the doors and after checking through the stacks of the labeled container found no vegetable soup. Of course not, she thought with a weary laugh, before going back to work, but not before casting a look to the top of the fridge where the alcohol bottles sat. She would need a step stool or bring over one of the chairs from the table Ensvel was at to put them away. Her relationship with alcohol was never a good one and after having been so close to relapse two different times in the past four years, the sight of the bottles was even more unwelcome. She couldn't leave them out though and knew that she would need to put them away with the hoping she'd forget the bottles by the time the soup was getting started.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Company: Thale + Lacie > Thale + Lacie + Ensvel
Wearing: Jeans and her normal work boots. A dark green thermal under a thicker canvas jacket. She's wearing a beanie over loose hair and black gloves. She has multiple earrings in most silver and black with one sunflower stud at the top of her left ear.
OOC: N/A

Inspiration: Mood Board
Collective Info: Full Access

Teuicui
SprirtOfFire

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Riker Saiforro

✓ Thirty-two ✓ Vampire ✓ Owner of the Estate

Abel was a clever kid, Riker would certainly admit that. The boy wasn't wrong at all when he began questioning the man about his work habits. Abel even went as for as to make a few suggestions. Riker was silent for a moment as he thought over the right thing to say. His work habits were a result of his crazy sleep schedule, and his crazy sleep schedule was a result of his work habits. It was a bit of a vicious cycle. He worked a lot because he often could not fall asleep when he was supposed to, and when he did he was plagued with unpleasant thoughts that he knew the humans referred to as "nightmares" or even "Night terrors." Generally he would occupy himself with working a crazy schedule and usually that would exhaust him enough that he could finally fall asleep. Additionally, there were times when he slept for long periods of time, sometimes days. Most recently Riker had frightened the entirety of the estate when he "disappeared" for an entire week. It turned out that he had slept the entire week away up in his room on the third floor without even realizing it. It was because of that incident that Riker was checked on if he slept longer than usual, to simply make sure that he was still in the estate if he vanished for a long period of time. He was also known to hide away in his room when the mystery illness that plagued his body acted up. It caused him a lot of physical pain and so he would hide from the others so that they would not worry.

After a few moments Riker decided on what he would say to Abel. There was no reason to lie to him. The boy was old enough to hear the truth. "Abel, you're old enough that I feel like I can tell you the truth. To be completely honest, the reason I work so much is because I have a difficult time sleeping. I usually cannot fall asleep, and when I do I have bad dreams." Riker grabbed a metal comb from the nearby shelf and then began brushing through Ricochet's mane. "I work hard because if I work enough hours my body will become exhausted and will help me fall asleep better. It's not healthy though," he added the last bit because he didn't want Abel to get the wrong idea. "I have been alive for a long time and I have seen things that bothered me a great deal and I think that is why I get those bad dreams." Wow, he was telling this all to a teenager. Then again, it was the complete and honest truth and Abel was not an oblivious person by any means.

Riker then went on to think about the happier topic of Alek coming to visit them. "I promise that I will ask. I can email the postal office tonight and they will print the email and have it delivered to Alek's house." That was the fastest way to get messages to the family, as the desert was a good distance away from them and regular mail usually took longer. The sooner Riker could get Alek to the estate the better. "It would be good for both of you. Alek has not been raised by hawks alone, so being around folks like us is always a nice thing for him." Alek had also been dangerously sick a few years prior and it had caused him to change some. The boy had come down with a fever that had once rampaged through the hawkling village many years ago. Tol'Stoj and a hawkling named Shikari had gone on a journey to obtain a special herb to make medicine with to heal the hawk. Alek had made a full recovery, however it had left him with an issue similar to asthma. When the young hawkling got nervous or over-exerted himself it would result in wheezing and trouble breathing. "We will just have to make sure that he brings some of his medicine to keep in the infirmary," the vampire added after that train of thought.

When Firebird poked her head over her stall door Abel was quick to join her. Riker watched as he fed the horse some treats, a smile cracking on the man's face once more. "Firebird sure does like you," he stated. The horse was still in training but Riker had high hopes for her. He had tried to pick up his hobbies again but had failed miserably. The man had only competed in two events with Ricochet over the past four years. Each time he had he was like a new person, his eyes were brighter and he could not stop smiling. However, like before he had seemed to slink back from it once more.

Location: The stables. Accompanied by: Abel, K2 and the horses. Ooc:

Malacina
Abel.
Carlisle "Ensvel" Bastille
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
" It is not often we are afforded a second chance at life, don't squander it. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're smoke and guns. You think I'm sick of it?

As Ensvel sat, enjoying the quiet, Cossette began tearing through the kitchen. Opening cubbords, drawers, leaving bottles of liqueur everywhere. And just as suddenly as hurricane Cossette appeared, it was gone. He sat silent for am moment. Though before he had a chance to do anything, Ariah entered with two newcomers, scolded him a bit, and sent the guests away and began cleaning.

Ensve stood and began silently helping her. In my defense, it happened literally less than a minute ago. Kind of hard to combat a hurricane in that time frame. Even I am not THAT powerful. Though your vote of confidence makes my heart just flutter. He teased, bumping her shoulder playfully as he walked past her. How has your day been. I didn't see you around. Though, you were probably working like the mad woman you are. If we are being real, I would be terrified of what you could accomplish if you had immortality. He laughed lightly, as he finished putting dishes in the washer.

So out of curiosity..... Don't suppose you want to make a deal? He teased, knowing she would likely get huffy with him. She tended to hate that line, as he figured it was because of the man he was when they first met. It's nothing horrible, I promise. He winked slyly.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Malacina

Super Waffles

User ImageUser Image

Ihathei // Lacie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After reaching the kitchen, Thale and Lacie move off elsewhere/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy, upbeat and indecisive // Healthy, somewhat uncertain/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The kitchen > The hallway/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ariah and Ensvel/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thale's outfit // Lacie's outfit/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ///

Text

Getting a nod back, Thale let off a smile. "...Thanks!" Passing that response ahead, that she was in the storm too was still concerning, yet he didn’t think it would be that good if he asked. Nearly saying something, he wavered between his words and eventually, within a matter of moments, passed the idea up. After a moment following that, he instead looked up to the sky somewhat indirectly in awareness of the heavy snowfall, not wanting to be hit in the face by it. From this diverted angle, and as he walked ahead, it looked constant, at least more than what it had been earlier. Before, seeing the sky had been more possible and wasn’t now. There wasn’t too much significance to that, but he had the sense it would be that way for a short time, to the least extent. Storms tended to last a while either way, which he didn’t mind but still hoped it would change sooner than later. Hearing her let out a resigned note, there was a look ahead again, Thale’s tone clear in his expression for a span, then moving off as he figured she was alright, instead to Lacie with some mixed tone; wanting to ask her something too but thinking partly against it, with the current setting and her own tone.

With a look ahead, Lacie picked up the joke and smiled half-heartedly, trying to rack her thoughts for one that was good enough in response. Eventually managing something, after a few moments she responded, wanting to seem more well-off than she likely appeared. "It’s not weather without whether." Getting a smile back after her next reply, Lacie’s tone was cautious, yet in a subtle sense. "I wouldn’t mind, thank you." Not as in deep in thought as before, she regardless still held some concerns to mind as she walked with the others, eventually reaching the kitchen. Thale; if she was right about his name, tried to walk ahead for the door after nearing it, while that momentary attempt was blocked by the Ariah, the other woman opening it instead. After that, he paused and went through instead.

Giving Ariah a brief nod of thanks, once inside, letting Lacie pass, the difference in temperature immediately became apparent, Thale reaching up to wipe the snow off of ears. When he looked away from the floor, the mess ahead of him was apparent shortly. Giving a brief waver in his stance, he wasn’t too sure what had happened; but it seemed bad. By Lacie’s uncomfortable tone, looking around briefly, she didn’t seem to be that sure about things either. His attention moving over to the person; before at the nearby table but now moving to help; he wasn’t sure about his name but had seen him around before. Giving the other a partial and uncertain smile, when Ariah spoke up, Thale’s attention drifted her way. After speaking briefly to Ensvel, she turned his and Lacie’s way, Thale giving a brief response as she started to move off. "Sure." This was echoed by Lacie, the other giving a brief note of affirmation. ...While feeling like he should help with the scattered utensils, that his clothes were sort of damp from the snow also moved that aside in importance. Moving off shortly as well, Lacie hesitating than also moving to the foyer and the hall beyond, she kept a short distance from Thale as she walked, after a short time moving off to her room; Thale already having gone into his own.

Malacina

SpiritOfFire

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Right-sided art by Chirutasu on Gaiaonline//Left-sided art by -Your Divine Chaos- — Link to shop/

Devoted Prophet

Abel ₭yrin
Son + Half-Human, Half-Unknown + Thirteen

⌲ Abel looked up, but without really looking over at Riker, just in his direction with Ricochet taking up most of his vision. He listened closely to what Riker was saying about bad dreams and how that related to his work habits. Thinking over the words, Abel stayed quiet. A soft hum past his lips is the only verbal notion that Abel had heard him at all. He supposed that made sense in a twisted sort of way. Working until he was too tired not to sleep. It didn't seem right that Riker had to do that in order to get sleep not plagued by nightmares, but Abel didn't have any solutions to offer, shoulders sinking at the realization. Money couldn't fix this and he supposes there's medicine available, but Riker would have had to have tried that. He knew very well that sometimes meds just didn't work.

Abel could feel energy buzz under his skin at the idea of Riker promising to ask about Alek coming for a visit. While Abel believed Riker would do what he said the first time, hearing him promise meant, solidifying hope inside him. It's a promise after all. You don't break promises. Riker wouldn't break his promise. Abel nodded very quickly to Riker's words now, almost forgetting what they were talking about previously. His excitement only skipping a beat at the mention of Alek's medicine. "Yeah, yeah - absolutely. He's gotta be safe here." Abel agreed offhandedly, thoughts scattering.

The pair of boys hadn't been able to exchange letters when he was so sick, leaving a lot of what occurred during that time a mystery that Abel wasn't sure he wanted to solve considering that Alek had to deal with repercussions from that sickness even now years later. At least Alek wasn't sick like he was anymore. Sure, he has to deal with weakened breathing sometimes, but that was sort of like his mom having to deal with a migraine. It didn't happen all the time, sometimes you could even forget about it as long as you had meds on you. Abel wondered what the meds that the hawklings used for Alek were. The hawkling's meds were very different. Maybe the hawklings had meds that could help Riker? He'd have to ask Alek about it.

The thirteen-year-old continued to brush out Ricochet until Firebird asked for attention and then he was at her side, sneaking her another treat while petting her softly. Riker used Firebird when he did the horse riding competition things a few times, trained her more so though. Abel didn't really understand the competitions, well he got that it was racing and tricks. He just didn't get why they had competitions - couldn't they just enjoy doing those things with the horses? Then there wouldn't have to be winners or loses. As it was, Abel always ended up feeling bad for the horses that didn't win. "Of course, she likes me, I give her treats and tell her she's pretty all the time," Abel explained like it was obvious with a soft roll of his eyes.

Falling quiet as he ran his fingers across Firebird's fur, Abel let his thoughts run like the horses in those competitions. They circled back around to the early conversation about Riker's sleeping schedule and work and medicine, though that had been part of his thoughts, not the conversation. "What do you do when you wake up from a bad dream?" Abel asked like each word was its own question without looking back at Riker. And then slowly with a blush rising up his neck, "when I wake up from a bad dream, I wake up my mom. She tells me a funny story, sometimes it's a memory until I fall asleep next to her."

With a tinge of embarrassment to his words now as well as his face and absolutely not looking at Riker, instead of having lost focus on a knot on a piece of wood in Firebird's stall, "it's kinda stupid since I'm thirteen now, but... she always makes me feel better... plus you don't have anything like that so that was dumb to bring it up. It's just, it's also dumb that you can't sleep because of things that happened in the past." Like Alek's weakened breathing, it seems that Riker had to deal with being skin now due to something that happened before. Abel bite his lip to keep from saying anything else, a frown twisiting up his face.

Company: K2 and Riker
Wearing: Jeans, tennies, a grey beanie, and a grey T-shirt under a thick red jacket that he has unzipped.

PixelBudgie

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
⋮⋮⋮ℒ𝔦𝔰𝔞 ℳℯŧ𝔷𝔤ℯ𝔯⋮⋮⋮

╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫╫

User Image

The dull sting of the whiskey ebbed away, leaving the warmth in her chest dying. She really shouldn't be drinking. It always made her body temperature rise but it was such a good way to let go of the baggage she was carrying with her all the time. The fight that happened in the past, the deaths, her own. It all danced around in her head and she just couldn't open her hands to get rid of it. Reaching up with her hands, she pushed her palms along her heated, pink cheeks. She couldn't just stand there in the middle of the cold snow forever. Her fingertips and toes were going numb. Even though it took a lot to get her blood lowered, she could still succumb to the weather.

By the time she made her way around the manor's perimeter the children and Ariah had already slipped into the house through the back door. Apparently her memory wasn't so good. She thought she was headed towards the front door, but she wasn't about to try to walk all the way around back to the front. Maybe no one would mind it. Even so, she was slow and timid with her footsteps as she approached the door that entered into the kitchen. About four times she side-stepped and backed up before finally laying her hand on the handle and pulling it open.

Coming in on the tornado of a mess that Ariah and Enslav were already in the middle of cleaning, she froze in place with the door ajar behind her. Her bright, green eyes darted from side to side to take it all in before offering a meager little greeting, "...guess I came at a bad time." Very slowly she stepped in all the way and closed the door behind herself. Snow began falling off of her dress and onto the floor. While her skin was too warm to hold onto the snow, her hair on the top and on her dress had collected a good bit of it. Immediately she noticed her wet puddle and stepped to the side slightly before smacking the rest of it off and onto the floor. "Let me get that...." The firebird walked over slowly and grabbed the roll of paper towels before taking a couple of sheets. Every movement she made was timid, like every fiber of her being was trying so hard not to offend them by her just being there.

With the pieces in her hand, she lowered herself down onto her knees. Due to pain in her back, she never bent over for long periods of time. Instead, she would drop to her knees or sit entirely. She began to clean up her mess, muttering a soft sorry in her mouse like voice. "Sorry for barging in through the back. I got a little turned around. The snow's really coming down...." The whole time she kept her eyes to the floor. She doubted they would even remember her. It's not like she interacted with too many people. She tended to keep to herself, though her egg and hatching when she first got there had been a bit of an emotional burst the first time she had been there. Last they ever saw her, she had kissed Tarik and the next day said a quick goodbye saying she had some business to attend to. But those goodbyes were just to Alek and Riker, since he let her stay there.

⋮⋮⋮Too Much Time Has Passed⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮To Lament That I Loved You⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮The Wind's Still Blowing⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮Through The Unhealed Gash In My Heart⋮⋮⋮

Company: ???
OOC: I sort of assumed a couple of things, but hope it's okay.

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☽●Oberon Pavlovich ●☾

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

۰•● He Drowns in his Dreams ●•۰

The cold of the snow outside of his hut was still sinking in through the wooded shelter and piercing his skin. As he stood within the woven branches, he reached up and undid the knot that held his cloak in place, pulling it from his shoulders and hanging it up on twigs protruding from the walls around him. From the outside of the hut, tendrils of vine reach out and bring dead, dry branches into the hut, collecting them in the center inside a ring of stones that other tendrils were bringing in. While his fire spot is made, a couple of holes forming in the walls to allow ventilation, he set to make himself comfortable. The belt he wore was removed and set on the ground, the sacks attached to it removed and set beside that as well. Finally he took off his backpack and set it down, opening up the top to remove a large wolf fur blanket. This he spreads out on the ground before pulling out a small pillow to rest with it. The last thing he grabs is a small lighter which he flicks on and sets to the wood in the pile. As the fire sets in, he pulls back, puts the lighter away, and sits down on the bedding he's made for himself.

For several minutes he just sits there, staring into the depth of the fire. Many times he's caught himself thinking about what his cousins, the dragons of flame, would see in the heart of the fire that he could not. Fire was such a strong element and while his could be useful, it was not meant to be used in the art of fighting. Trickery, perhaps, but not really fighting. Wood was easily splintered and broken. It could hinder an opponent but not really take them down. He found that out in his youth.

Bringing up his thumb, he stroked at his lip ring, feeling the cool metal there. The piercings weren't old, they were a newer addition to his collection of things he's gathered and gone through. For a small time, he was the book nerd of a group of bikers. He took to riding the loud, noisy machines but normally on the back end rather than being the driver. Though, he did do it a time or two. It didn't last long, just a couple of months, but in that time frame he wound up with piercings and even a tribal tattoo on his shoulder with no real meaning behind it other than they were an old celtic pattern he found to be enjoyable.

As his mind wandered around, he eventually landed back on the Nixie he had just ran into. They were sirens, a luring species meant to bring people to demise. Just because she didn't live at the waterfall didn't mean she didn't live near a different body of water further ahead. From the worn path in the woodlands, there was most likely some sort of village or dwelling up ahead but he wasn't about to follow a stranger to possible doom during a storm. When the following day came and the weather was more promising he'd venture further to investigate his ponderings. After all, it was in the path of his journey and he could take as long as he wanted with it if it so pleased him.

۰•● An Exquisite Extreme I Know ●•۰

Company: alone
Outfit: Green tunic with a brown leather belt and navy blue jeans. A brown leather cloak covers his shoulders and hides the back pack he is carrying. Several sacks hang around his hips attached at the belt.
Voice Claim: Lord Sesshomaru - English
Outside Of Camelot: ...
Eleiza LaFaite
" You can't live life in someones shadow. Not even your own. "

I could never say the words it takes to make your heart break.

After Eleiza had finished her light snack, she stood, and surveyed her surroundings. The cold didnt bother her so much, despite her lack of warm clothing. She wore a pair of cargo shorts, with all manner of neon colors draped around it, a white tank top with a denim jacket that reached to about the halfway point of her torso, and a pair of PF fliers. She had no desire at this point to be inside, as the cold weather had woken her up significantly. Perhaps a stroll through the woods would tire her out. As she walked, she reminisced on old times. She was not the best of people back in the day, but she did miss Isamu. He went by Wren now, but to her he would always be Isamu. Maybe I'll write him a letter and have Riker send it to him. She spoke to herself.

Why the hell would we do that. The dork can probably barely hold a pencil. her other half spoke. Always the pessimist. My body, my rules. Eleiza snapped back. The two bickered back and forth for a time, until she came upon a hut. Well that's peculiar. Venturing closer, she noticed light coming from inside, and decided to investigate. Not so much to her surprise she found an individual huddled up inside.

Well hello, never seen you around here. Names Eleiza. You? She spoke with a wave of her hand. Her bladed glow sticks dangled loosely from her many belts. She had no need for them any more, but as Riker, and her past experience dictated, fortune favors the prepared.

I cant live it down, so i'll live it up for you.

CyanideCondoms

OOC: hope he doesn't mind a random visit XD

Devoted Prophet

Ariah ₭yrin
Mother + Human + Thirty-Two + Household Manager

⌲ I ******** up and edited this post with my new post instead of making a new post.

Things that I think was covered in this post previously? Thale and Lacie left to change. Ensvel started to help clean and small talk ensued. Ariah was proud to say that while she was working most of the day but that she had taken time in the garden since Ensvel is always worried about her overworking. Lisa arrived and cleaned up the water she melted tho Ariah told her she didn't need to. Ariah asked her to join for dinner and offered her a room due to the bad weather (she also texted her son to ask where he's at for the same reason). She declined dinner but was down for a room. Ariah asked Ensvel to take her before also asking if Lisa has been at the estate before since she looks familiar.

Company: Ensvel + Lisa
Wearing: Jeans and her normal work boots. A dark green thermal under a thicker canvas jacket. She's wearing a beanie over loose hair and black gloves. She has multiple earrings in most silver and black with one sunflower stud at the top of her left ear.

Teuicui
SprirtOfFire
CyanideCondoms
Carlisle "Ensvel" Bastille
" It is not often we are afforded a second chance at life, don't squander it. "

You're smoke and guns. You think I'm sick of it?

Ensvel retracted from Ariah slightly. The look and stance were all too familiar. it was her "attack mode" as he had playfully named it. Ever the scary woman, Ariah. he breathed lightly. His body shifted to the newcomer. As for showing you a place to bunk up, I would be happy too. As she stated, my name is Ensvel. And as a forewarning, if you happen to notice spirits, skeletons, or other dead things roaming around at night, there is no need to be alarmed. I have them patrol around to make sure everyone stays safe. Though, if they do not have a slight violet glow, they are not mine. and likely should be reported to household staff. He informed the woman. As for you.... His attention turned to Ariah.Here is the deal. If I can do something even YOU don't expect from me, you will let me take you on a date. Nothing romantically involved just as friends, I promise...... OK, better way to put it. Let me get you out of the house for a while. A soft serene smile etched his face slightly, almost too small to notice.

If you will give me but a moment to finish cleaning up, I will get you set up with a room and some warm food. It is quite cold out tonight. Dampening a wash cloth, he began wiping the counters and table. Afterwards reaching for the book he had been reading and fashioning a bookmark out of the ethereal. He was never fond of having to re-read something unless it was the book in its entirety. After he had finished the task, he wrung out the cloth in the sink, and put it in the dirty hamper underneath. Alright, Ready when you are miss? He trailed in order to let the woman introduce herself.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Malacina

CyanideCondoms

Camp Counselor

10,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
E I R L Y S

User Image Eirlys was a bit surprised when Zurinh informed her that he was going to carry her over to the window. She was not, however, against the idea by any means. She smiled as he scooped her up off of her sore feet and into his arms. "You're making me feel like a princess," she said with a light giggle.

It wasn't long before the two of them were in front of the frosty window. A bright smile came to Eirlys' face as her golden eyes scanned the view outside. The flood lights allowed them to see the flurry of snow outside. "Wow, it really is so beautiful. It sure does bite when you stand in it though," she said with a shrug. As a spirit she had not been bothered by the heat or the cold. As a human however, she had a horrible introduction to the cold precipitation. Being out in the snow had made her feel pain right to the bone. It was an experience that she never wanted to have again.

Location: Infirmary. With: Zurinh, and another patient in the room who is sleeping (NPC). Voice: [X]. Ooc:

Teuicui
Zurinh.

Super Waffles

User Image

——Zurinh——

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stopping by the infirmary, Zurinh tries for conversation/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 98% /
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Infirmary/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eirlys and another person/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Link/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ------

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

Not that sure how she would take the idea, her response wasn’t that expected, but brought around caution. Not as much about himself as the setting: Rinh wasn’t entirely sure whether taking her over there was a good idea with her apparent injuries. Despite that, that she didn’t seem hurt overall made him pass his concerns by. After picking her up, he mentally shrugged-- partly, but then put some thought toward background fact. That he was doing this was somewhat like a scene from a movie, even while he couldn’t really tell from his own point of view. “
        --That makes it kind-of like a story setting?” Partly joking— and by bringing up the thought drawing off from fact and from it being a different perspective to him, he pushed past it as he walked ahead, then stopped near the window after a brief pace.

Looking out toward the area he could see from the lighting, some further backdrop stirred up in his line of thought, pausing for a moment before saying anything else. At her first statement, there was following indecision. In seeing the snow up close, he wasn’t that sure standing near the panes was the best idea, with what he had heard off-hand. That she shrugged after a moment partly distanced him from that thought: Rinh went to another topic, having dropped his earlier question. “
        It is. --I think it can. It doesn’t seem like everyone views being around it the same way.” His tone briefly held some absence; indirectly thinking to himself, but also to Eirlys and a couple others-- endurance against weather depended on a lot of things. Over the past few days, he had seen a few people going around in the cold with different layers of clothing, but beyond that there was less idea behind his words: the snow was recent enough he hadn't walked around it more than a few times.

WinterHound

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Sachsquach --- Link to thread

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
☽●Oberon Pavlovich ●☾

۰•● He Drowns in his Dreams ●•۰

The male was lost in his thoughts when a new voice came to his ears. Bringing his gaze up from the small fire to the face peering back at him, he gave no sign of welcome but rather was observant of her for some period before speaking. "Oberon Malik Pavolich." The dragon moved his hand down to the soft earth and allowed his fingertips to just barely brush the soft earth. The branches before Eleiza slipped away from one another, opening up slowly to a small doorway. He then brought his fingers back up from the ground and hooked two fingers towards himself, inviting the stranger into his small domical. "Come in from the cold."

As he sat there, his nostrils widened ever so slightly to take in her scent to pinpoint what sort of species she was or if he recognized it at least. Should she step into the hut, the tree branches would close back in, shielded it's occupant from the cold that was raging away outside. "The weather does not bother you? I had to bid my original companion adieu farewell do it." As he spoke, he reached over to the backpack and pulled out one other blanket that he then spreads out beside him so she would have a place to sit next to the fire if she so desired to rest there.

۰•● An Exquisite Extreme I Know ●•۰

Company: alone
Outfit: Green tunic with a brown leather belt and navy blue jeans. A brown leather cloak covers his shoulders and hides the back pack he is carrying. Several sacks hang around his hips attached at the belt.
Voice Claim: Lord Sesshomaru - English
Outside Of Camelot: ...

Naughty Master

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
⋮⋮⋮ℒ𝔦𝔰𝔞 ℳℯŧ𝔷𝔤ℯ𝔯⋮⋮⋮

User Image

Somehow, Ariah approaching her just made her feel all the more embarrassed. Her cheeks were already turning a darker shade of pink from her normal state but she didn't say anything nor move away from her when she approached. Both of her eyes stayed down, looking past her thick rimmed glasses at the hands that laid themselves down on top of her own. She took a slow breath before she just finished up her wipe and balled the wet towels up into her palms. As she moved away from her, offering her some soup with some of the teenagers she immediately declined that in her head. The firebird never did do well with children short of Tarik's son. He was a kind boy and like a smaller version of his father. When the second option was given, she finally looked back up and towards Ariah rather than away from her.

"A room sounds nice..."

And it did. It meant that she could lay in the bed for a moment and figure out what in the heck she was doing with herself. Upon standing up, she made her way over to where she knew the trash can was. There were parts of her memory that had gone bad, but some things stayed. She dumped the rolled up paper into the trash can before going to the sink and washing her hands in the warm water. Enslav had been enlisted in escorting her to a room and set about finishing his tasks after asking the other woman out on a date which only helped to add to the awkward moment she felt she had brought herself into. The question brought to her though, as he cleaned, caused her to darken in her cheeks again, feeling the heat in her face growing to a burning point.

"Yeah...." She was down to single word answers, not wanting to voice herself too much. "...Lisa. Phoenix." That should be enough to trigger some sort of memory perhaps. The large egg, her breaking out of it and gasping for breath and crying. She kept to herself mostly, interacted with only a few. Reaching up, she tucked her dark hair behind her ear before turning back around and glancing towards Enslav. "Ready." With a sideways glance towards Ariah, she moved closer towards her helper and her guide towards her room. "Excuse me."

⋮⋮⋮Too Much Time Has Passed⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮To Lament That I Loved You⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮The Wind's Still Blowing⋮⋮⋮

⋮⋮⋮Through The Unhealed Gash In My Heart⋮⋮⋮

Company: Ariah & Enslav
OOC: ...

Super Waffles

User Image

⇄Ihathei⇆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After changing, a move back to the kitchen starts/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy / Uncertain about the setting/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The hallway > The kitchen/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Various people/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit/
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ///

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

With a few steps ahead, moving past the door-frame, Thale paused before he looked back to the hallway briefly. Not seeing anyone there, he moved to close the divider, making sure it was shut before he started switching out his damp clothes for new ones. Moving over to the dresser, a couple drawers were pulled forward. Looking to the jeans and shirts in each, a couple pairs were taken out and laid on the side of the nearby bed; Thale making sure not to mess with the canopy-sheet centered around it.Before he did anything else, he stopped again and got lost in a few thoughts, his focus drifting over to the origami hovering overhead, while just for a short moment. That he needed to hurry; at least feeling like he should, going by what he had done today to make sure he hadn’t forgotten anything was given a short attempt: needing to for a few reasons. Figuring that it wasn’t the case, it wasn’t long before he actually moved to start changing, looking away from the various shapes and picking up the shirt.

That, going on before the jeans, was for another reason. Even though the door was shut, he generally went by this pattern, while for a more self-conscious reason than anything else. A matter of moments; nearly a half-minute passed before he had changed, his tail flicking in indecision with a look to the door again. Leaving the no longer snowy cloths draped across the top of his dresser, folded semi-neatly, he moved towards the door. Opening it, checking behind it to make sure he wouldn’t be standing in the way of anyone going down the hall once stepping out, an earlier time when that had happened had made him more cautious. The staff tended to be busy, sometimes carrying things; he didn’t actually want to risk them losing anything this time around. Opening the door further, letting it shut behind himself, Thale went down the hallway, his pace a moderate one. Going to the foyer, then into the kitchen, he paused, his attention put ahead. Stepping to the side, to let another person; someone that he guessed was new here; go past; Ensvel with her, he made an attempt to avoid the gaze of the other man, not that settled around him, but going against that after realizing he was doing as much.

Passing a brief greeting ahead, he gave them a brief nod before speaking, waiting for them to by before he would hurry ahead. "...Hey!" Managing that, he moved past them shortly, going into the kitchen with some caution, then gaining more certainty after a moment. The space didn’t seem as messy as it had a while ago, though looking to Ariah, he aimed a few words her way, thinking against asking about helping her with the soup. "I’m back, and changed out my clothes." Offering that forward, he wavered briefly, not yet moving to sit but would shortly.

Malacina

SprirtOfFire

CyanideCondoms

Quote:

Quote:

Art by Chirutasu on Gaiaonline

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers