Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Gawker

Cassandra wasn't above rolling her eyes as she was told off, though of course that was one of the things she liked about Q, he didn't think twice about biting back. She grinned at her own thoughts before making her way over to the couch and leaning over the arm of it, watching him with studying eyes.

"You look sore." There was a happy tone in her voice that in a normal person, shouldn't be there accompanying those words. "Well, we only know so much. He likes to move around a lot as Sir mentioned. Right now our guess is this warehouse on the outskirts of town is his base judged on the movements around it. He doesn't hesitate to kill our men, nor steal our associates from us, which of course, is not something we'll let slide." She watched him as he bent over, cleaning up the cigarettes, memories quietly playing in her head of the fun they had the day before.

Elder

User ImageQ hmphed at the sore comment. He knew what she was getting at. He wouldn't let her taunts get to him. He wouldn't be having any sort of relationship aside from a professional one for a very long time.

"Well I don't know what I can do," he said sternly, stocking the last of the cigarettes beneath the table, taking one lighter and a pack for himself and sticking it in his pocket. "He's extremely intelligent. Doesn't leave any openings to snipe him, and probably has his own snipers permanently trained to look for other snipers."

He stood, crossing his hands over his chest. "And that was five or six years a go, who knows how paranoid he is now."

Shameless Gawker

"So you've worked with him long enough to get to know him like that. So please, share all your knowledge on the subject with me. Though I can always get it out of you if you'd rather it that way." She slunk her way over to him, making it hard for him to lot look at her. It was a sleeveless outfit, and tight enough that it bound her chest some, her actual preference most of the time. She only on occasion was stressful of the fact she was of the female gender, this being one of those times.

"I know a hundred and one ways to persuade you to tell me your story with this Ves guy, of course less than half are pleasant to you." She grinned.

Elder

User ImageQ took her look in for a moment as she moved closer, took in a loud breath through his nose and then stepped away from her. He concentrated on her face.

"I helped him start out, took care of the first few leaders so he could rise up. But that's all. I don't associate with him any more." Q was trying to keep it as curt as possible. Q and Ves had been much more than that, but he was uncomfortable simply thinking about it, let alone vocalizing.

Shameless Gawker

Unfortunately for Q, Cassandra was rather good at making him uncomfortable, and she didn't hesitate to grab his shoulder and turn him back, taking a minute to study his eyes behind his glasses.

"I know there's more you aren't telling me. I'm not that much of a fool. I do more than just kill people, I find out the truth. One of the reasons I'm around for is I'm good at what I do. Do you think I am just going to take half truths from you and that'll be good enough for me?"

Elder

User ImageQ growled, grabbing her arm and squeezing it at the wrist. "Well it doesn't matter. The past is passed. I have no problems killing him."

He let go of her hand after attempting to throw it off him. If he succeeded, he'd take another few steps away from her. But he'd be reaching a wall soon.

Shameless Gawker

Cassandra didn't even flinch as he grabbed her wrist. She didn't stop him from throwing her arm off him either. What she did do however, was close in the space between them yet again, until she'd successfully had him backed to the wall.

"I'm glad then. Because we will be killing him. I'm not about to fail a mission. And not even a tasty little treat..." She grinned, giving him a seductive, but dangerous look, aided by her height over him, as if a predator snickering over prey. "Like yourself is going to ruin my perfect record."

Elder

User ImageQ stood his ground. He wasn't going to fall for the same trick again. He knew his own apartment well enough(albeit only being there a week) to know there was a wall behind him.

He took a halfstep back however, to lift his right boot and shove his heel toward her precious little kneecap. "I'm not your little toy," he growled. "Just because it happened once doesn't mean it'll happen again."
He was referring both to her tricks and to the sex, of course.

Shameless Gawker

Cassandra laughed as she stepped sideways and brought the same leg he had aimed at around in a curve to catch the back of his, hands going to his shoulders in a move, that successful, would send him to the ground, allowing her to pin him.

Her attentions of course weren't as bad as they seemed. She was more in the mood to fight a little to make sure he knew that the same things were not going to work on her either, that she had the upper hand in this and the entire situation, and her judgment would not be swayed again by puppy dog eyes. Which if successful in pinning him, was exactly what she would tell him before letting him go.

Elder

User ImageQ, being eight or so years out of practice, tripped and fell backward, her on top of him. His hands immediately to her throat, however, his thumbs pressing into her larynx. While that probably wouldn't choke her completely, it definitely should hurt, and prove her unable to speak.

If he could position his legs to do so, he'd also attempt to knee her in between her legs. A move which if he succeeded, he'd roll them both over so he was on top of her instead.

Shameless Gawker

Cassandra coughed, gagging some at the hold he had on her throat, though it was not enough to anywhere near dangerously restrict her breathing, it was frustrating enough that she couldn't get the words she wanted out of her mouth. This made her lift up and then down again, banging him against the ground before he managed to get a knee between her legs, that while she deflected the blunt of the blow, succeeded in rolling the two of them, however she took her turn in chocking him now that she was the one on bottom.

Elder

User ImageOnce they rolled over and Cassandra began to choke him, Q moved his hands against her windpipe, now trying to seriously restrict her breathing.

Q opened his mouth in response to her choking him. He was in obvious pain. His vocal chords were not used to straining, which is what they did all last night when Q essentially went feral. Now they were all being pressed together, and the confinement in his throat was not the most comfortable thing.

Q took a hint from Cassandra and also tried to bang her head against the floor.

Shameless Gawker

Cassandra tightened her grip, closing off his trachea as she pushed all the strength in her arms upwards, choking him as hard as she could, she was not about to let him win. Then a thought, more like a memory came across her mind, he had a weak spot. Cassandra slide her legs up and around the back of Q's knees, pulling and spreading them apart so he had no choice but to fall against her, bringing him close enough for her to release a hand from his neck and pull on his tail, whose sensitivity she knew about from their time together the day before.

Elder

User ImageQ was trying to hold his breath through this ordeal, but when Cassandra moved her grip, he stopped banging her head against the floor. When she moved his legs he followed, and when she yanked his tail he expelled all the air out of his lungs. It would've been a scream, but given his current position, it sounded more of a wheeze.

He immediately let go of her neck and changed his focus to the arm that was holding his tail. He slammed his right fist into the inside of her elbow. If he contacted her reflexes would force her to loosen her grip on his tail and he'd have a chance to roll away from her.

Shameless Gawker

She gasped loudly for air, inhaling greatly as he released. His fist hit right and her grip on his tail released, but as it did, she used her legs, still between his, to once again roll them, this time pinning him down by the appendages. Her knees against his thighs, her arms on his forearms, right below his wrists, which she'd been careful to avoid, but would not continue to if he didn't cooperate. She hung there above him panting, half her hair having worked it's way out of her pony tail and matted against her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff