Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dont ya just luv Prison!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

"I don't want to be here, and all the people I killed deseved it, so LET ME OUT!" She screamed the last three words, revealing long pointy fangs. She grabbed the bars, but as soon as she did they shocked her. "Ow." She said softly. "Bastards.." She said softly under her breath.
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
Akai_ryu
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
Lol, are you having funn with that pillow case? 3nodding smile

Akira stood slowly, setting the balled up pillow case down. Some how in the last few seconds her eyes had changed from a warm friendly brown to a flat black. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact she was glaring at him.

"Do you not know how to mind your own business, kid?"
Im afriad not.....*looks at her a immature look on his face* Im hungry..... 3nodding smile
*he throws a candy bar at him* make it last
*Looks at it*

"Maybe, I will see what I can do......"
Akai_ryu
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
Im afriad not.....*looks at her a immature look on his face* Im hungry..... 3nodding smile

"Fool." AKira muttered, turning away.

THe tall woman walked the five paces to the other end of the cell then the five paces back. SHe paced for a bit before sitting back down.
rolleyes ya ya ya.......What you waitin for, lunch? I cant wait, i wonder what todays special is......*he says hanging off the top bunk* smile
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
You good with electronics? *throws her his cd player* It stopped werking a few days ago, could you fix it? smile

In her cell Akira rolled her eyes. Hackers were really rouge programmers, not engineers. There was a large percentage of them that didn't know anything more about electronics than how to put their computers together.
Tainted One
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
Akai_ryu
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
Lol, are you having funn with that pillow case? 3nodding smile

Akira stood slowly, setting the balled up pillow case down. Some how in the last few seconds her eyes had changed from a warm friendly brown to a flat black. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact she was glaring at him.

"Do you not know how to mind your own business, kid?"
*he throws a candy bar at him* make it last
SCORE! *opens and takes a small bite* xd mmmmmmmmmmm
((i am takin over)) REPORT TO THE EATERY ((YAY NEW FAKE WORD lol)) FOR EATING TODAYS SPECIAL IS UH PIZZA AND CAKE *he pushes a button and all the cell doors open*
Esmeraldaharu
*Looks at it*

"Maybe, I will see what I can do......"
Thx ^_^
everyone out *he taps the doors with his billy club*
Name: Aurora
Race: Human
Crime(s)- small shoplifting, pickpocketing and disturbances
Cell # (there are 12 cells with 2 people to a cell)- 6
Akai_ryu
xXxBlood Hate RagexXx
You good with electronics? *throws her his cd player* It stopped werking a few days ago, could you fix it? smile

In her cell Akira rolled her eyes. Hackers were really rouge programmers, not engineers. There was a large percentage of them that didn't know anything more about electronics than how to put their computers together.
As he walks out of his cell for lunch* So you have doubts in her electronic ablities miss "Mind your own busynuss lady" 3nodding
"Oh, joy." She said in a sarcastic tone as she hopped down from her bunk. Her black lace up boots clicked on the floor as she followed the others from a distance.
Name:gun king
Race:human
Crime(s)-none
Cell #none

he is the new warden from new york.
EVERYONE OUT OF THERE ******** CELLS AND GO EAT
Haru sighed and walked out of her cell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash