Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dont ya just luv Prison!

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on September 5, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Most of you know the rules but for those who dont
-Ofcourse no cybering, a little romance is okay
-No Godmodding, you cannot escape the prison, do not attempt a prison break, that ruins it for everyone else....
-Be in character and follow the Intercoms directions (as well as the wardens and gaurds if your an inmate...)
-Have funn!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
b4 starting fill out this profile

Name:
Crime(s)-
Cell # (there are 12 cells with 2 people to a cell)-

Name: Scion
Race: Rouge
Crime(s)- Robbery and mass murder
Cell #- 2

*person is dragged into his cell unconcoius and thrown onto bed* *as he slowly came to, he noticed he wasent in the jewelry store...And noticed the iron bars.....* Im not going to steal in Barton again.....God....THere police are sooo arrggg.....Ohwell just have ta wait for more inmates!
*tapes his foot on the metal bars to the beat of the song in his head* "Im not the one whos so far away, when i feel the snake bite into my veins. Never did i want to be here again, and i dont remeber why i came..." smile
Name: Akira Karyuuno
Race: Japanese
Crime(s)- Assault and battery, assault with intent to murder, murder of two people, hacking and grand theft auto.
Cell #9
*looks to new person through bars* Hey wats up? smile
The tall woman arched an eyebrow at the rather friendly boy. SHe ran a hand through her bleached spikes and shrugged.

"The ceiling. And other inmates." She replied simply, her voice carrying a slight accent.
Akai_ryu
The tall woman arched an eyebrow at the rather friendly boy. SHe ran a hand through her bleached spikes and shrugged.

"The ceiling. And other inmates." She replied simply, her voice carrying a slight accent.
So one would presume? Actually this ficility is only one story.....I noe it inside and out from the previous times i have tryied to escape.... 3nodding *looks at her spikes* So i presume your here b/c of murder? surprised
Name: Haru
Race: Unnone
Crime(s)- Hacking
Cell #6
Akira grinned at him maliciouly and waggled a finger at him.

"Now that would be....a secret." SHe replied.

(( be bback in a few. Lunch ))
Akai_ryu
Akira grinned at him maliciouly and waggled a finger at him.

"Now that would be....a secret." SHe replied.

(( be bback in a few. Lunch ))
Alright Then *just layed in his bed then looked to the other new Female* Hello? smile
*She looked at him*

"Hi there..."
Esmeraldaharu
*She looked at him*

"Hi there..."
*smiles warmly to her* Im Scion (C-on) May i get your name? surprised smile
Akira sighed softly then sat on the lower bunk of the cell. SHe didn't have a cell mate yet so she could use either bunk. Absently she picked up the pillow and removed the casing. Wadding it up, the tall woman began tossing it from hand to hand.
Name: Raiyne
Race: Demon
Crime(s)- Mass murder, severe mutilation

A girl with long black hair is dragged in, obviously drugged, and thrown into cell #6. She eventually comes to and her eyes open, revealing crimson red orbs. "Wha..? What the..." Her eyes flash and she calmly walks over to the door and examines i, then tries blasting it with fire, but no luck because the blast bounced off the door and hit her. "oww." She said as she rubs her head.
Akai_ryu
Akira sighed softly then sat on the lower bunk of the cell. SHe didn't have a cell mate yet so she could use either bunk. Absently she picked up the pillow and removed the casing. Wadding it up, the tall woman began tossing it from hand to hand.
*looks from her back to the other woman* Wow, yall look like you are having funn.....whats your name *he asks the tall woman....*
The.thing.that.lives.in.t
Name: Raiyne
Race: Demon
Crime(s)- Mass murder, severe mutilation

A girl with long black hair is dragged in, obviously drugged, and thrown into cell #6. She eventually comes to and her eyes open, revealing crimson red orbs. "Wha..? What the..." Her eyes flash and she calmly walks over to the door and examines i, then tries blasting it with fire, but no luck because the blast bounced off the door and hit her. "oww." She said as she rubs her head.
*looks at her burning red eyes* are you okay, yung girl?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff