Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shell// Fall side//
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They entered in peacefully to this village without commotion from the guards, communication being key they were able to partake in the life of this particular place without actions that required weapons. Silently they strode not taking too much notice of those around, what they looked for was simple, a very simple thing but hard at the same time to find. All they needed now was someone to take them to see the creature who ran such an outpouring of life and beauty in this far away land. A land stretched so distant from others that years traversing other nations did not suit ill once finding this village.

Looking around they wondered about that word others used to describe it. A village is typically not this large so they wondered if no one has really seen the inside. It was a good curious question but for now they just wished to meet the leader and thank them for allowing their eyes to fall in the grace of this world, a world so distant

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Fenris Ostium "Ghost Bard": leaving Arissa MAnor
User Image
Begining

When he left the manor he came to an abrupt stop being greeted so to speak by kevin, or at least Kevin's type of greeting. Not taking note of his own expression at first the seven foot Abbadonian lion stared down at Kevin until the guy finished speaking. "Don't sniff me bro" There was a slight paused as his expression changed to lifting a bro and cocking his head to the side. "That's kinda gay."

Rubbing his forehead and the space between his eyes, the bridge of his nose he sighed softly and thought about the next thing Kevin said. The sigh wasn't even at Kevin to be honest he was just joking around. Kevin was a lot of things but he knew the guy wasn't gay. Either way when asked about his expression Fenris moved his hand off of his face with his expression growing even darker "It's because I just found out...." His tone dipped into something seriously heavy. "Who stole...my..." Looking away and clenching his right hand into a fist tightly he continued. "My...my breakfast last night." Breaking out into a fake sob he covered his eyes with his forearm and leaned against the wall in a 'woe is me' pose

There was no way he would tell anyone about what he was thinking. Something funky was up here and he wasn't about to put any one in danger. Then there was the chance that the feeling was just one of those gut feelings that actually meant nothing, or just flat out didn't happen for years to come. Why alert everyone right now to something that he wasn't even sure was going to happen?

Pulling himself together and standing straight as a board he pointed a finger in the air by bending his arm not extending it straight up. "Welp! Gotta go, see ya around m'boy-o" With that Fenris began to walk deeper into the area of the village he was in whistling.

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: Your…Breakfast…?

Kevin just looked at Fenris with a dull look on his face at being called gay but decided to just ignore it. He then grinned at Fenris and said, “Well whichever Arissa you are sharing a bed with you are a lucky b*****d.” He then Kevin’s laughed when Fenris said that someone stole his breakfast and he just replied, “Well I understand why that would make you look like you want to kill I mean it would for me considering how important eating is to me, it’s almost as important as sex…almost. Still though if someone took my food without at least asking first I would literally bite their head off their shoulders.” He would then grin at Fenris as the dude left and Kevin would take off once more to finish his jog before heading to the Spring forest to begin training himself to get used to his new blade to use it with at least adept precision and control since he didn’t want it changing form when he didn’t want it to. Within minutes Kevin would make it to his self-made training area that is located in a secluded area of the forest and would then remove all of his gear except for his clothing and the sword with its sheath. He would then stand in the center of the area and start moving through his h2h techniques and patterns, without using chakra, slowly and one after the next. The reason he wasn’t going to use chakra while practicing his techniques was because he didn’t have any stamina pills on him since he hadn’t yet gotten his supply refilled and since his stamina levels weren’t high enough to merit wasting energy like that yet as well as the fact that as he was at the moment he wasn’t able to use chakra till he had fully reverted back to his neutral state. He would have to first increase his stamina considerably for it to be doable without it having the chance of putting his life at risk afterwards. He planned to run through the routine 30 times before sitting down to focus his thoughts through meditation and he would stay like that for a little bit.

Energy Levels: 97%

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"The Sky's The Limit...."

User Image
:: ::
Hekkenda Hisakata Fukurou - Neko no Mura : Summer District : The Bird's Nest (Hekkenda's home)

-Tunes amongst the Wind

Before heading back inside Bird boy set a stone on each of the 4 stone piles the dead animal corpses were buried under. With one hand raised up in front of himself "May you find peace." was all he said, turning and heading back into the house. Wondering if Oichi was still knocked out or if she woke up and left due to the loud sounds coming from his early bird exercise. "Better get the day started, perhaps work on increasing my stamina a little bit more." Bird boy had a set of regimens - a systematic plan of routines he did everyday. In this case it was training regimens that increased his physical, spiritual, and mental statistics which was one reason he was at the level he was at.

Deep down Hekkenda was a pretty serious individual, if he wasn't asked to hang out he'd be doing training and if he wasn't doing that he'd be someplace up high or walking the countryside for fresh air. Helped release taboos and get in touch with the environments to become more and more natural and to a point that everything he does happens like water flowing in a stream, actions without putting thoughts into them.

User Image
(tatted on back: Sky King's Mark)

Filling up some water in a pot, Bird boy set it over a fire. Tossing rice and lotus petals into the pot making some tea to cleanse the body of toxins and sooth the soul. Running his hand through his hair, he catch those sandy red silky strands and tie it back into a ponytail pulling a hairband from the doer placing it on his head. "When's brother King coming back?" a voice that sounded like a warped young girl spoke. "No telling Pang. But he's got quite the travel, so I'm gonna be grounded for a while." Hekkenda let out a sigh. He was indeed talking with Pang who hadn't changed into a humanoid appearance, she was still in natural owlbear appearance. King could speak without turning humanoid too, his voice is warped also and sounds really mature to sounding almost like a middle age old man. Pang walked beneath a table in the kitchen and laid down. "I've always wished I could fly. Must be cool to see the land from so high up. But scary if your flying through a lightening storm." Pang started to imagine herself flying.

"Heh. It's a thrill being able to fly where you want without anyone telling you other wise. Freedom is the word that sums it up, but we'll all fly one day as long as you don't turn your head down or shackle yourself in one spot."

Folding his arms while leaning against a counter, "Hmmm...I still wanna catch some air though. Maybe we'll go to the training grounds or park, or we can even hike around the four forest areas like a nature walk. I've got an idea I wanna share to add." the tea pot started to whistle with steam escaping. He had an idea for something that might be real beneficial for the province of the Mura.

Ki used up: - 100%
Ki Center Tank - remain

Effects active:

Items:

-Broken Frosted Straight Sword

equipred Primary Weapons:
Katana: x8
Devil Eater (Giant cleaver)
Blade of the Duel Wielding Demon
Storm blade
Storm Chamber Status: Loaded:☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Special Weapon:
Concealed

Unique Weapon /Tools/:
Owl Flute
Mitsubishi
Bolas
3 scrolls

"Witness As I Make It Fall...
On That Head Of Yours, With All Blades Drawn..."

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Fenris Ostium "Ghost Bard": Fall side
User Image
Begining

Kevin was something else that's for sure, Fenris might just be a wild person which is a true analysis about his personality but he did not go around talking about that sort of thing often. Especially not right after it happened. On top of that that was a touchy subject to begin with, but if Kevin was literally sniffing around things were about to get very complicated for Fen's personal life. With a sigh he blew a bang out of his face and grimaced. Having not tied his hair up this time it was all just falling around his shoulders.

Of course he also would be unable to tell Kevin about this gut feeling he had because he didn't want anyone getting involved with something that just may not even be a real thing. So he kept his mouth shut on the topic, but he had not realized that it was on his mind so heavily since he had been walking and thinking he moved all the way to the fall side of the Mura.

Blinking a few times he looked up to see someone who appeared to be out of place, but of course they were obviously they were new to these parts. Considering the side of the Mura they were on they got lucky with which guard they had to deal with. No matter he figured being nice to someone new might take his mind off the struggle that was going on inside.

"Hey there bud! You look a little lost? Can I help you with something?" Smiling and laughing a little if allowed he would throw his left arm over the persons shoulder, leaning down and continue without much pause to leave room for interruption. "Of course I can! I'm Fenris Ostium, if there's something out there that needs help with, I can help you with it. Because I'm just the kind of guy to do it!" Regardless if he seemed back to his old self, even pointing his thumb at his chest he still wasn't. That darkness was still building inside unknown even to Fenris.

anonymous_Shell

Shell// Fall side//

In an instant their movements became stunted, but it was not by the means of an object coming before them. Instead there was an arm around their shoulders, and although they could have tried to do so it was understood that it would be rather difficult to break free. Turning their head up slowly to look up at the now leaning mass of man Shell started to blink a few times before looking over his frame from his purple ears to this body make up.

To them it seemed logical for him to be the leader of this particular place. On his head looked tobe lion ears, and most if not all of the residents here were cats of some sort. At least that is how they looked to Shell in the location they were in. From there Shell looked to the mass of muscle he called a body and figured this one was suited to defend against most things. Then there was the odor this one emitted. It had a raw sense of power as well as something lingering from a previous interaction, maybe. Shells sense of smell was not as great as most creatures here, but FEnris smelled nice.

Shell found themselves leaning into him a little. "Our questions? We just wish to see the ruler of this land..it's amazing, and beautiful. It must have a similar leader. Are you such a person we wonder, is this yours?" Shell spoke softer than they had before as they looked up at the tall muscular and smiled lightly

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100
When in battle, these eyes of chaos can determine if you meet your salvation or your destruction...

User Image

Kevin: Let’s Start Simple

After meditating Kevin would get up and took a breath and drew his blade to feel the difference in balance from its predecessor. He would start off with a few basic stances with which he would transition from one to the next as fluidly as he could to help him get used to the differences in weight compared to his old sword and he was surprised at how little difference there was, this sword was just slightly heavier he had to give props to that blacksmith, he did an incredible job. Kevin would then walk over to a tree to see how well the blade could cut, to do this it was obvious what he would do. Kevin would take his arm back and swung the sword horizontally along the thick tree and sliced right through it with little resistance which resulted in the tree toppling over with a loud series of cracks and pops and hit the ground with a deafening crash and just smiled and said, “Not as smooth a cut as the old one but still sharp as hell.” He would then think about what Jin said about switching between modes of the sword, that it should come naturally to him if he thought about it for a moment. He would then look at the sword for a moment and put both hands on the handle and shifted his grip a little and to his surprise the grip felt like it was changing as well, so he continued to distance his hands while holding the sword and to his surprise it began to split apart. As the blade split apart the coloring of the weapon would go from black, white, and red to a single color of silver and it would bubble and shift as if comprised of liquid metal until he pulled the two halves apart completely, at which point the coloring change so that it would have a single blue line running halfway down the edge of the blade while the rest of the edge was black, and the rest of the blade would be white. Put simply it looked like Kevin was holding 2 shorter and thinner versions of the sword he had been holding previously without the decorations in the blade and without the blade jutting out forward over his fingers and the crossguard that was halfway through the wolf head on the blade was in the shape of a giant wolf’s eye. He would the start going through his twin sword stances, starting with normal and standard twin sword techniques and then moving on to his own adapted style. Once he finished Kevin was smiling at how superb this weapon was. He then remembered that Jin said that there were three forms to this blade and Kevin started wondering what this new form could have been and remembered the only other sword he had and had an idea. He would then take the two swords and press their blunt sides together and to his surprise the weapons once again turned a brilliant silver and bubbled as they quickly molded to their next for which was that of a massive great sword that was larger than Kevin yet to his disbelief the weapon was as light as the first form. Unfortunately a great sword being light isn’t entirely a good thing because that meant that it didn’t have any weight to be put behind the strikes, he would have to bring this up with the smith to ask him to find a way to make it possible to change the weight of the weapon at will once he had the necessary materials, so until then Kevin wouldn’t get much use out of this form but he would at least be able least it would likely be useful to use for defensive purposes. Kevin would then stop for a few and summoned a bottle of water to rehydrate himself before getting to something a little more advanced.

...It all depends on the side that you are on in this war as to how the chaos seen in the depths of my soul will do to you.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Begining

To Shell's words Fenris almost burst into laughter, and hugged the little dude a little. To think someone would believe him to be a ruler was absolute madness if they knew his personality. However it was very flattering either way. Knowing him or not, he enjoyed the thought someone figured he could rule some place. Especially one this big. So as a joke he was going to go along with it for a little while. Of course he was going to take them to the real leader, in this case instead of taking the little guy to Dream he would not bother her with anything and just take Shell to Shiver. That way things could be worked out and Dream might actually get an off day. Fenris hasn't personally met Shiver so it might be a little odd. The only reason he knew about him was from staying in the manor for so long, people talk and he's come by a few times.

"Is this mine? Well of course, all these good people you see here are family! Is that what you're wanting to be? A big part of this family?" While asking this he was smiling wide and just kept on squeezing the guy, or at least he thought Shell was a guy. A young guy to boot so he was trying to display some brotherly love of some sort, at least he hoped that's how this was all coming off.

anonymous_Shell

Shell// Fall side//

They found the answer they were looking for: this man was the leader of this village. From the stories he should have had two siblings, but they wondered if they were all the same like this. A leader who was so jolly about everything and didn't mind anyone coming to visit and become family. This did not go with the stories Shell had heard before. Closing their eyes as Fenris held onto them they didn't say anything but took a soft breath. Momentarily Fenris would feel could steal sliding under his last rib cage and digging into the skin. A dagger moving into his body to draw blood with jagged edges to tear at the skin when Shell pulled out.

If the hold had not been happening Shell would have attempted to stab his heart but the fact of the matter was this jolly leader was holding on so tight that Shell had to stab at the first thing available. In this case it was his lower stomach because of how close they were together. A faint smile crossed their lips, and they held the dagger in as long as possible with a tight grip started to move it across horizontally on his abdomen unless he stopped them. Shell expected retaliation or at least hoped for it. Otherwise this would not be nearly worth the trip.

Manly Hellraiser

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Begining
Durring his hugging spree Fenris was completely off guard so he did not realize something bad was happening until it was too late. The familiar feeling of a blade digging into his body caused him to stop moving and his eyes to narrow slightly. Turning his attention down to Shell completely now he was glaring at the person and wanted to say some sort of joke but at the same time he was absolutely livid. That feeling he had, it was this person? Really? How unexpected. Had this been Dream being attacked he would have lost his mind.

Taking Shell by the shoulder Fenris simply yanked them off and threw them over his own shoulder. Turning to do so and launching them not outward but to the ground beneath him. If they did not get up Shell would find Fenris' foot slamming into their skull. Otherwise it would just be a heavy stomp. "Ah, well that blows, this could've been an awesome friendship. Guess some jack wagons can't appreciate a good thing when it's right in front of them now can they?" Of course he laughed, it's part of his personality to do so, but that darkness, it was blossoming now, it was growing and there was no stopping it.

If Shell managed to move out of the way Fenris would launch himself forward and drive his fist directly into the jaw of Shell to send them back to the ground once more.

anonymous_Shell

Shell// Fall side//

We are many

There was not a slight bit of resistance from Shell when they were thrown to the ground. Staring up blankly with the wind being knocked out of them they did not look to be harmed by much of anything at least by their expression. Shell easily rolled to the side and then hopped back onto their feet while Fenris stood there talking. This was a perfect time for Shell to attack but they didn't, and they had good reason not to.

Fenris closed the distance quickly as an ambitious fighter, which was good because this would go accordingly. A loud smack would resound when Fenris' fist collided with Shell's face, but the moment it hit and Shell went into the air faint images flew out the back of their body. These images looked to be a mass multitude of people. They weren't mere images, but real and it explained why Shell kept saying "We"

The original Shell hit the ground and on it's left and right stood another person. The one to the right was wrapped in lose cloth like a cloak even around it's face and the one to the right wore a very nice pressed suit and a black mask, and was busy adjusting it's white tie.Standing up and flicking the blood off of it's blade the original shell finally gave a full smile. "We are many, and you are but a few." The images that had been dispersed spread through the village. and some on the outside. There were major points that were set up of course. Deep in the fall forest a man was sitting in a tree holding onto a ballista, the sudden appearance caused the tree to sway and leaves to rustle. He looked just like the one wrapped in lose cloth in front of Fenris but his wraps changed color to blend in with his environment and it also masked his scent as well.

In the summer forest there rest in another tree a woman wearing a simple top and a skirt,but had a large quiver strapped to her and a great bow in her hand. Staring silently at the wall from her distance she waited for her signal.Since they were all linked no real visual signal had to be seen. Another major point was a fiendish looking version of Shell that was grey and looked to be more of a monster scaling the outside of the Arissa manor only to slink into and threw the one who acted the youngest window, and attach itself to the ceiling camouflaging itself. It started to whisper under it's breath so faint that it would be hard for even the girl to hear him,

This creature having a high power of suggestion it's words often made people fall into the belief that what it was saying were true. In some cases if the person was really subseptable to workings like this. Perhaps not a weak mind but niave, or innocent to a point they would not only begin to believe it but start to see it in front of them. "They're all dead because of you, your family...everyone has died, outside even your village is dying. You could have saved them, but you didn't. Now they are body parts scattered all over the floor of your village, your sisters are gone, dead, your family is dead....dead....dead....dead...."

==================================================================
Summer district: the brid's nest

Just like the shell with the black suit, now there appeared one with a white suit, black tie and a black mask in front of Hekkenda's home. There was a light knocking at the door from this creature before it adjusted it's tie. What drew this version of shell here was simple: Hekkenda's home had a horrid stench of power that needed to be snuffed out, or at least distracted for a while. There were other sources of power in the village but other plans were made for them. This version of Shell would wait patiently before the door was answered if there really was one or before it was noticed and addressed.
==================================================================
In front of Fenris again.:

The Shell with wraps would take this opportunity in thinking Fenris was distracted and extend it's right arm. When this happened a rune appeared behind Fenris and if he did not move a large blade would shoot from it aiming to go straight through his back. The blade would be so massive that it would split him in half if it connected. In saying this the rune was actually pretty large as well

================================================================

Summer Forest: The female Shell

The signal was given. Leaning back on the tree to support herself the woman drew a single arrow into her great bow and started to pull it back. The arrow was massive as well, more so than it would think to be needed. From her perch on the tree she loosed the arrow into the air. The shockwave from firing it broke the branch she was on and she fell sitting on a more sturdy branch

That thick arrow would sing through the air, over the wall and start to hoover once it actually hit that point in the air where it was over the wall and a good ten feet inside . Twenty feet over the wall so pretty high in the air it would turn it's efforts to go down to the ground but split off, almost like shattering. In doing so what looked to be hundreds of arrows would rain down upon the summer district, placing a large shadow over the district itself and slaying all those that would come in the path of the arrows. Chaos was happening now and this was the purpose of Shell. Now the version standing otuside of Hekkenda's door still stood there adjusting it's tie whilst arrows fell all around him but not onto or in him.

With each arrow that would land this version of Shell would smile more and more.

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
Dream Arissa: Autumn District
Warrior

The sun was peaking over the walls of the Mura causing the feline's ears to twitch to the feel of the sun rays. Folding her arms against her chest she scowled, "tch..~ Stayed out all night..." Lifting herself from an outside wall of a long-since closed bar she looked at the idiot sleeping next to her on the ground. Rolling her eyes she turned and swept her foot beneath him, kicking at his side would be a sufficient enough wake-up call.

"Sun's out, you can go home now." She said with a quick tongue only to give him another jab. "I'm done babysitting you. If you get mugged, it ain't my problem." Dream shrugged and stretched her arms over her head. Dropping her arms she zipped up her catsuit to her collarbone, pulling her hood over her ears after doing so.

Spreading her feet about shoulder length she leaned down towards one, then the other engaging in a brief stretch before starting the run home. Serenity would likely be there, awake and ready to scold her for being irresponsible. Exhaling heavily she stood upright pausing only momentarily before making her first stride, second, third, ect until she was in full sprint towards her home. Something felt off.. There was a feeling in her gut and her anxiety grew as she traveled through the center of the quiet, sleepy village and approached the Arissa house. Maybe it was a slight hangover.. or the lack of sleep. Within minutes she had reached her home.. Standing on the winter side of things she could see her breath and the icy wind that danced around her. In particular, Sanura's window caught her eye.. It seemed to be open. But being on the border between winter/spring it was very very unlikely that was left open at bed. And for her sister to be up at this time.. Her eyes narrowed and she furtively made her way to the back of the house, crouched and crawling like a feline stalking her prey.

"It's wrong.." She said in her mind, scoping the house from the back.

Otherworldly Hellraiser

13,800 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
"The Sky's The Limit...."

User Image
:: ::
Hekkenda Hisakata Fukurou - Neko no Mura : Summer District : The Bird's Nest (Hekkenda's home)

-Samurai’s Code

Still within the kitchen space as the tea was finishing up, Bird boy retrieved a wide short bowl mug. A freshen cup of tea to start the morning off was always good. Heading back toward the pot, there was a knock at the door but that wasn’t what caught his attention. Something had dropped pass the window since it was raining in the summer side area of the village; the shadow would go unnoticed by him since the sunlight wasn’t presence to cause that type of reaction. But that wasn’t all with the knocking came the sounds of multiple thuds, it wasn’t raining that hard. That much was for sure,

”…..”

Something was off, without even getting the chance to drink the tea that was just made. Bird boy set the cup back down, walking in the direction of the door but not before picking up 10 out of 11 of his blades the biggest one left in the hallway. Upon heading toward the door he notice Oichi was still here but in his living room ”Look alive Oichi.” was all he said to her. Finally opening the door, those hellfire hues took notice of the person standing at the door. But Hekkenda did not say a word instead, he practically pushed pass them shoving them out the way and stepping out into the street. With the wet surface the stranger may fall and get dirty, not that it was Hekkenda’s concern. He did register their appearance but the scene was more important.

User Image
(tatted on back: Sky King's Mark)

It was only common sense given there were arrows decorating the scene. Being a child of war it was not something he was unfamiliar to, but not something common either. Standing to face his house eyes taking a quick glance down both roads. Registering where the arrows might have been shot from ’More arrows toward the direction of the wall, lesser arrows going deeper into the summer in the direction of the center. Since the wind isn’t blowing in favor to be carried long distances. The tail ends all point in one direction as well.’ His mental notes. The expressions on the birds face not one of shock, despair, rage, or joy it was neutral as he gazed at his home that had arrows sticking in it. It contorted slightly looking thinner and sickly a like dracula irritated given his house was hit yesterday and now again, he was already angry as is but now it was just beyond, something of disappointment. 'If there was an army on the outskirts. The signs are missing no up roars, no drums of feet or instruments, and I don't detect a lineup of things flying through the air. An ambush perhaps? There's still the chance of a second wave of arrows from an archery unit' he put his war knowledge he learned from his tribes Gushin - Wargod. He also lived not too far from spring so a matter of protecting his lord, the leader Dream Arissa and the head family, as a warrior staying on duty the immediate destination was only a good jog away from summer. But he also remembered what his leader said to him the other day.

He just remains silent appearing to be lost in thought with the sound of the rain falling around him.

Ki used up: - 100%
Ki Center Tank - remain

Effects active:

Items:

-Broken Frosted Straight Sword

equipred Primary Weapons:
Katana: x8
Devil Eater (Giant cleaver) [Unequiped]
Blade of the Duel Wielding Demon
Storm blade
Storm Chamber Status: Loaded:☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

Special Weapon:
Concealed

Unique Weapon /Tools/:
Owl Flute
Mitsubishi
Bolas
3 scrolls

"Witness As I Make It Fall...
On That Head Of Yours, With All Blades Drawn..."

Sparkling Wife

11,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
If the green left the grass on the other side

chαstítч , รฬєєt ςค๓๒เ๏ภ

Spring side, Chastity and Eurynome's apartment

Bright eyed and bushy tailed as always, Chastity was up and moving around even at this early hour. There was a job she gave herself, one she happily accepted. Oswain was hurt! What did that mean? She had to heal him of course! And she'd get to play dress-up while doing it, which was another plus. As always, there was a process. She simply couldn't get dressed~ She had to accessorize, and glitter herself up.. who wants to be healed by a troll?! Though, she'd never be a troll with or without make-up.. it was just a Chastity thing.

For what had seemed like hours of preparation the cambion finally emerged from her sunny room, with the smell of glitter perfume trailing behind her. Her patient, Oswain was laid out on their couch and likely passed out. Heading towards the kitchen first she'd fetch some left overs, he couldn't heal on an empty stomach after all. Eurynome eats a lot, so there wasn't much.. but there were some tentacle pieces still intact. Moving, and still intact. Placing them on a flat pan she sentenced them to the oven at 450' degrees. Turning the small dial timer she set it for 10 minutes and while she waited she'd make her first round of check-ups on the Abbadonian.

"Oswain?" She asked, leaning over him with her hands on her knees. "How're you feeling today?" Her spaded tail moved beneath his bangs and laid against his forehead to check his temperature. "You're a little warm.. I hope there's no infection.."

"Ah..~ I'm making you breakfast..! We have some left over -- " THUMP THUMP It was the leftovers fighting in the over. "Ahh-uhmmm.. Be right back.." The cambion scurried back to the kitchen.

I would make like a tree and leave...

Shadowy Werewolf

11,275 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • Team Jacob 100

User Image

Kevin: Time to Go Faster

After drinking some water Kevin went back to the center of his training area and converted the sword from great sword to single sword mode as he prepared himself to start changing from one form to the next while fighting and moving to get more used to this blade. He would then rush the handmade practice dummy and took a chunk out of the head and chest with 2 slashes in quick succession which he would immediately follow up with removing both arms in a single movement by pulling the sword apart into its twin sword mode. He would follow this up by trying to switch to great sword mode but would fumble with it at first which Kevin wouldn’t allow himself to let happen because such incompetence would spell death in an actual battle. So he reverted the sword to solo sword and did the same time as last time and this time was able to get to great sword mode without a problem and split the dummy in half by bringing the sword down and would the toss the sword towards the next dummy and would jump after it, grabbing the edges of the sword he would fold inward to revert the sword to single sword mode while kicking the dummy out of the spot it was embedded and would rush after it knock it upwards with a knee to the back and would jump after it to slice it down the middle and he would the turn it back to great sword by shifting his grip causing it to fold outwards while bubbling and rapidly changing form which would allow him to split it in half again another way.

At this point he would once again split the sword into 2 blades and would slice and dice the dummy after which he would land and revert the sword to its single sword mode and would sigh as he said, “There is only so much I can learn about using this sword from fighting wooden dummies, I need an actual opponent or someone to train with for this to be truly productive.” He would then decide to go back to the village after getting used to using the blades while moving at top speed and he also needed to go hunting. He would do the hunting first. Kevin would then lay down his blade since what he was going to be hunting would be able to damage this new blade, but he didn’t take off right away, first he needed to put his summoning seal on both the sword and the sheath. He would then lean them against a tree and summoned a brush and ink and rapidly drew the seal on the outside of the scabbard and on the handle of the blade and would then put the gear he needed back on. He would then take off into the forest to start hunting since he needed a few things from a particular type of beast in this forest, 2 of them should give him all he needed, so he would summon 5 bottles with leather caps and tucked them into his replacement sash.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff