Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami opened her eyes. They were soft and gentle, she turned to him and she smiled sadly, "I have to. I apologize for being cold to you many times, its just how I am. I've always had to protect myself and keep strong. I've been hurt, and this way I am kept from being hurt again." Kurami nodded, "I will agree with you though, most are terrible. In their minds its kill or be killed. That's how I have to think even if I don't always want to." She looked back out at the water, they were close to the castle already, she nudged him softly, "Don't be sorry. If it wasn't you, it would have been something or someone else." She smiled again. Kurami took her feet out of the water and used the wind to dry them. By the time she had stepped back in the boat, her feet were fully dry. She slipped into her shoes and walked towards the exit of the ferry. She looked back at him, her smile gone and her expression emotionless, "We never had this conversation, got it?" she stared at him, but just as she turned around she gave a quick smile and wink. Then, she walked off the ferry.

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
~*~*~*~*~ Emilius Escalia

User Image

Emilius watched her go for a moment, blinking rapidly. He then shrugged. "Whatever you say, darling." He stuck his tongue out mischievously as he ran past her to get into the castle. Once he was inside, the maids were nearly crying.
"P-Prince Emilius!" They shouted in unison. "You're late for the meeting! Come with us to your room to change-"
"No need. I'm not going. I need to rest; I'm terribly exhausted. Tell my father I feel sick." He walked relatively fast past them. They, however, followed closely.
"But Prince, you must go! The Master Assassin will be there!"
"All the more reason not to go." He rolled his eyes. When he neared his door, Emilius rushed into his room, slamming and locking the door. The maids pounded for a few minutes, but soon gave up. He flopped down on his bed. I better get some rest before Father punishes me for leaving... He thought. This way, Kurami won't be punished quickly either. The darkness overcame him, and he fell quickly into a deep sleep.

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami rolled her eyes when he ran passed her and stuck his tongue out. She walked back to the castle at her own pace. When she entered, people bowed and she nodded in return. Karumi walked to the council room. She opened the door quietly. People had chattered quietly among themselves and then stared at her. As she made her way to her seat, people became eerily quiet. She sat down and looked around. The king caught her eyes, giving her a look that said, 'We will discuss this later.' She nodded softly. Kurami waited for the meeting to begin, it was held up because of her and Emilius after all.

{{I got dinner, ill post in less than an hour tho smile ) }}

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
-+-+-+-+-+Azol

Azol looked around the council room. He saw that Kurami finally decided to join them. It had taken her quite a while to return; He couldn't help but wonder where the prince had gone that would cause such a delay. " Kurami." His voice rang out across the council, causing all of the chatter to silence. "Where is Emilius? This meeting is incomplete without him." He knew, however, that Emilius was probably skipping the meeting. He had, after all, ran off. Chances were that he was too exhausted. He looked around the council while waiting for an answer. Observing his surroundings, he realized that Amy was missing as well. That didn't bother him as much; She probably didn't have as much to report as Kurami or Emilius did. Though, he did wish for her to arrive there soon.
"That no-good son of mine is probably sleeping." The king bellowed. The king hated his son's laziness and foolishness. "Start without him. He isn't that important to this meeting if we have Kurami here." Azol nodded to the king, accepting his answer even though they were still missing Amy. The king was getting very old, so it was more than likely that he hadn't seen the redhead was gone. "Since my first question was answered, I shall ask another. Kurami, what do you have to report from your travels after Emilius?"

((OOC: No rush~))

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            Dimitri left the front of the store, feeling that everything was handled and before the assassin walked out. He strolled through the street and looked around, not really checking the place out while he was here. The master spirit elementalist, sighed as he made his way into district one and looked into some of the shops, wondering if he should buy some supplies or not. He sighed, knowing the component he needed for his latest creation wasn't here. But headed in the store anyway, to just look.

// ooc:: c: bleh. lol //

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Serenity
Pardon the phone post

Serenity slipped into her bridesmaid dress and applied her silver lip gloss. She waited patiently as she make-up choreographer came to her and began powdering her face to a slightly lighter alabaster than Serenity's natural shade. A wreath of magnolias found it's way into her hair as blush was heavily applied. The artist went on to begin sketching the butterfly mask make-up outline directly onto her face. She waited as layed after layer of rainbow colors turned her face into a butterfly. Serenity took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She looked stunning. She twirled in her bridesmaid dress, satiny white fabric rippling in the breeze. The dress was tightened to match her small chest. The other bridesmaids glowered in envy. Truly, Serenity was the most beautiful.

The wedding ceremony went and passed. Soon, Serenity found herself scrubbing the make-up off and changing back into her gray one shoulder tunic and long gray boot covering skirt. She grabbed her things and headed out. The only thing that signified she had just been at the wedding was the magnolia wreath.

Serenity payed the ferry's toll, two coins and stepped on board. She breathed in the air of the water district. As the boat docked, her eyes scanned the crowd. She thought she saw the prince for a moment, but then he was gone. Oh well, even if he wasn't there, she had to do it. Under her breath, she spoke the key words that would summon her storm. "Ďiaľo, Ťęmpesțę Ęțsepmęť, Oľaiď" This was the storm summoning reverse spell. In storm language, it meant Come, Tempest, and then reversed. She looked up st the sky with mock concern as rain clouds began to form.

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami looked at Azol with ease. When he asked her about Emilius, she was about the answer when the King interfeared. She nodded in agreement. She couldn't help but giggle quietly when the King started bad mouthing his son. Kaurami was relaxed. She had a normal day and it wasn't as stressful as usual. When Azol said her name again, she left her thoughts and returned to reality, "Not much, really. He went to the ferry, ran into a wind elementalist, ran off before I could trail him. Also, another Assassin was around so I figured he could watch Emilius until I took over. Anyways, I went after the elementalist, she came to be a bit of trouble. I lost her when she had supossedly cause some scented oils to spill back at one of the bathhouses. So I lost her scent. Though lucky for me, that's where Emilius was hiding. Then I brought him back where he ran off to his room." She shrugged. Nothing exciting had happened today. So what was this meeting for? It couldn't be for Emilius escaping, could it? She cleared her voice, "I do not mean to speak out of line, but why are we all here? I don't believe Emilius escaping the castle to go out to the districts is important enough to question, especially not important enough to set up a whole meeting and bringing all of us together for. Again, I mean no disrespect towards the Prince." She held her gaze steady with his.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra had hadly started looking through what few items of her trade were available when she became absorbed in different types of wires and springs and the tools used to bend them. She realy needed a new iron for sautering metal. The one she had now was much too big for delicate work. Not seeing what she needed she left the shop and started down the street. Maybe one of the other stores would have what she needed, if not she really would have to make a special trip to the district 2.
Lyra paused quiet suddenly, and turned slightly. For a moment she had thought she had seen someone familiar walk into one of the stores. They were out of sight now but there were few guys with pink hair that she could think of. Curiousity getting the better of her she entered the store as well.

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
-+-+-+-+-+Azol

Azol sighed, shifting in his chair to sit sideways, his legs hanging over one arm and his back on the other. His blood red eyes glared at the other assassin. "Is there an issue with us meeting? We must check in every once in a while to exchange information, and I figure everyone should be here to save time." His eyes pierced her like daggers. He was extremely annoyed with her already; she wasn't exactly his favorite of the Seniors. "Why didn't you continue searching for that elementalist? I'm sure that someone as skilled as you, a senior, should have been able to find her even if she had fled and you lost her scent; After all, your hearing should be keen as well as your eyes. Or are you not worthy of your position?" Azol felt very free with his words. So long as the senile King (Who was now peacefully sleeping on his seat) didn't tell him to stop, he was free to be as disrespectful to the other Assassins as he wanted. He needn't show respect to them; they were below him, and he had no patience today for any of the troubles and mistakes that constantly followed them. Figuring that she wouldn't talk back to him at the risk of punishment, he continued. "Tell me, where exactly did you lose this elementalist? Show me on this map." He tossed a paper scroll at her, impatiently crossing his arms.

((OOC: ))

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami narrowed her eyes and glared at him, 'Who does he think he is?!' was all she could think. Also, the fact that she stilled wanted to strangle him right then and there. A mischievous grin appeared on her face. She leaned back in her chair, returning the glare he gave her right back, "I didn't continue finding her because it wasn't in my orders. My orders were to find the Prince and return him for, what I now realize to be, a pointless meeting. Though, you are right about one thing, I am a very skilled. The seniority my name takes is for good reason." She watched him throw the map at her. Kurami had just about had it with him for a whole month. She picked up the map and threw it back, it landed in his lap. "We were in district four, I believe. I lost her in a bathhouse run by a femalewho goes by the name of Addison," she crossed her arms as well. Mimicking his exact movements, returning everything he gave her, right back.

Allegiant

9,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Monochrome Nightmares

Serenity

As the rain began to pour in bucketloads, Serenity made her move. She ditched the magnolia wreath and headed for the palace. She spoke the incantation that would summon a bolt of lightning in the side courtyard. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten... Serenity peeked around the corner just in time to see the two guards patrolling the entrance go off to investigate. Serenity slipped in the gates and into the dry castle.

Serenity slipped into a closet were she put on a healer's uniform. She tucked the folds of her gray dress under the uniform dress. She finished it off with the dark blue sash that went around her waist. She looked down at herself. It was a plain, foot length navy dress with a caduceus insignia on the right sleeve. It was a nice fit, though the fabric that wasn't covering her underdress was rough compared to her gray dress. Serenity exited the closet and set off around the castle. She walked past two guards who nodded their approval. Serenity continued towards the prince's room. She stopped in front of his door and spoke. "Healer's service. At your command my prince."

Where: The prince's door
Who: Myself
Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: Ohgodohgodohgod

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
-+-+-+-+-+Azol

"Yes, your orders were to find the prince, but the constant order from the king is to catch or kill all elementalists, or have you forgotten the most simple task that we as assassins under King Escalia have to fulfill? I thought you were trained better." Azol hissed at her. He was fed up with her idiotic, blatant insolence. "It's obvious that you need to learn respect. Rather than waste my time beating it into you, you're now assigned guard duty on the prince. Let this be an example to all of you; I will not take failure like that. If you see an elementalist, kill them at any and all costs. I don't care if you have to search for days. Everyone may go now, and leave the elementalist that Kurami sloppily let go to me." He stood up, even more aggravated that before. When he left the meeting room, he looked for the first assassin he could find. "Head to the dock. Prepare a fast boat for me." The assassin nodded and ran off to warn the dock of the angry Master Assassin's arrival. Azol took a moment to plan out his move, then headed for the front doors of the castle.

((OOC: Off to bed. Night everyone! ))

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            Dimitri picked up a few parts and was looking at them, wondering if they fit his part exactly right, frowning a bit as he placed them back. "Eh..." he said. They were useless. Why couldn't there be a shop with everything he need in it?! He sighed and turned around to head out and go back home, when he was met with a brown haired female, coming in. He immediately recognized her as one of his own and held a grin to his face. "Lyra. I'm surprised to see you here.." he remembered her name easily and kept the shop under watch, in case something happened. He then watched her with intense pink eyes and smiled, "Working on something big?" he asked, interested in what the girl was doing. He then tilted his head and sighed, "I couldn't find anything here, but I don't know what piece you need, so I'm of no help." he added and gave her his best smile.

// ooc:: c: //

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

"So nothing has changed," she mumbled as she got up. Kurami got up and swiftly follow Azol out the door, Kurami was already at the boat when he approached it. She waited until it had left the dock to speak, "You can't give me two orders that contradict each other. Also, I followed the orders of the Prince, he is a higher up than you, I shouldn't be penalized for doing my job." She sat down on the floor and stared up at him, "You seem irritated, do you need a hug?" Surprisingly, she was being dead serious. Not once had she smiled since she began talking. "Also, I think you may have some issues finding the girl who I let go," she smirked.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra smiled at demitri, "I need some new tools. The ones I have aren't suited to the more delicate pices I have to work on." She found it strange that the leader of her element type was younger than herself, though his power was stronger than hers so it made sense. Her power was not enough for her to hold any special rank, but her skills with creating devices made her an asset anyway. "They really don't have what I need here though. I'll probably have to make a trip back home for the tools, and then over to district 2 for some of the materials I need." She found herself getting a lost in thought as she went over what she needed. The earth district had a combustable powder that would be perfect for a fire elemental weapon she was working on, then her personal weapon needed a tune up, one of the springs wasn't a tight as it used to be, and she had thought of a way to increase the power and precision of the projectile feature without increasing he size of the over all device. Lyra's hand had found it's way up to her mouth as she got lost farther in thought, the first finger just covering her lips as though to hush a secret. It was a habit she had always had whenever her mind started off on some stream of thought, usually with an invention or device she was constructing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff