4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
~*~*~*~*~ Emilius Escalia

User Image

He plopped his small satchel of things down onto the seat that he had intended to sit in. Emilius, however, remained standing and looked out the window. He was very relieved that the girl turned out to be friendly. " Yeah, sure is... There's room out on the deck, if you wanted a better view of it. It's a fairly nice day out. Want to go see? " Was it awkward for him to ask a complete stranger to go with him? He didn't know much about communicating like "commoners", as his father had put it. All he knew was that they were different than him. He didn't need to speak formally, but he didn't command them either... This strange way of speaking was never his forte. That was one reason the he needed to leave the castle more; communication skills. If he couldn't talk to his people, what kind of king would he become?

Ruthless Spark

User Image

Amy Lynette Guthria
She's got fire in her silver eyes in more ways than one...

Amy Lynette sat solemnly on a bench watching the people go by. The 'normal' people. To her, no one was 'NORMAL.' Every had their ups, their downs, their all arounds. It didn't matter how rich you were. Or how many people you knew. End the end, it all came down to... what exactly? Amy closed her silver eyes thought. What did she seek in this world? She reopened her eyes and sat there solemnly again.

((O.o What an intense opening post.))

Fashionable Fatcat

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

Yuuka smiled at the males offer. "Sorry but I kind of- can't..." Yuuka thought knowing if she were to step outside, she'd be possible out in the open of any assassin to attack her. She didn't want to be attacked, especially with all these innocent people from all ages here. But she had an excuse to go out didn't she? Yuuka wouldn't look suspicious if she went outside with another person would she? After a long decision, Yuuka make up her mind. "You know what, I'll actually take you up on the offer" the air bender accepted as she stood up. She adjusted her clothing before looking up at the man. He was perhaps a head taller than Yuuka? She didn't care about height or looks. It what mattered inside to Yuuka. With a grin she tilted her head innocently. "Would you like to lead the way? Because knowing me I'd probably get us lost..." she giggled as she dropped her back pack on her seat, hoping no one would take them.

Mʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴀᴅɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ sᴜғғᴇʀ?

x
x
x
x
x

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius adopted an extremely large grin, grabbing her hand. " Well then, let's go!" He pulled her along with him in a rush out to the deck. He was careful not to pull too hard, but he was too excited to simply walk. The wind nipped at their skin when they entered the open deck. The sea breeze was filled with the sounds of birds and waves hitting against the ship and the salt from those same waves. The sun beat down, though it wasn't bright enough to block out the sea. The ocean danced with such rhythm that he was almost lulled into a trance. Emilius hadn't let go of the stranger's hand; The water was too beautiful for him to even realize his surroundings. "Wow...." That was the only word he could manage as he stared into the majestic waters.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra leaned over a complicated array of springs and gears. Delicate tools held in each hand as she carefully moved wires inside the device. This piece wasn't anything special. Just a smaller component to a larger order. Within the city she worked at a repair shop, the owner and the most of the customers were normal people, but every now and then a fellow elementalist would come by. Like the rest Lyra remained hidden amung the normal populations, biding her time and avoiding discovery. Of course blending in was easier for her than some of the other types, but that didn't mean she wasn't careful.

(Have to go to bed, be back tommorrow)

Fashionable Fatcat

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

"Oka-- Woah.." Yuuka mumbled as she was dragged along as she almost tripped why doing so but regained her balance quick enough. When the two barged through the deck's door, Yuuka was hit with the warming sunlight and refreshing winds. As usual, the wind danced around her faintly, allowing her hair to move gracefully in different directions. Yuuka blocked her eyes from the immediate sunlight with her free hand. After her eyes adjusted to the light, she rested her hands by her side as she walked behind the stranger near the railing. The view was indeed breath taking. Only if she saw this every day, she'd be a very happy lady. Yuuka grinned sheepishly at the view showing the little white pearls she calls 'teeth'. "..You were right, it is really nice here..." she agreed with the stranger beside her as she nodded.
                      "Oh, I'm Yuuka if you're wondering. Yuuka Ang from district 6" The Air bender introduced herself after realized her hadn't the first time they met. Yuuka was about to shake his had but noticed their hands was still entwined with each other. With a giggle, Yuuka moved her hand up and down as a hand shake to the already entwined hand. "Nice to meet you" she greeted with a smiled.

-O.c.C- Last post (: Going to sleep now, its like 4 o'clock here O: I'll Post in another 6 hours (: Bye-yum...

x
x
x
x
x

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R e i g n .
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Reign ran with the wind. Like he was always taught to do. Faster and faster his legs picked up speed as it almost seemed as if he was in a silent vehicle. His feet treaded lightly and silently as he sprinted across rooftops, propelling himself faster through his Air bending. It was a dark murky night, this was one of his training drills. His Master always taught him to fear nothing and to know his abilities. Looking around he spotted several other Air Elementalists on the rooftops in the distance. This was a race to get to the center of this district. To the highest point. Reign came to a gap between two buildings. It was about 25 meters long, he had complete confidence in himself. Picking up speed his legs worked harder than ever, sprinting at inhuman like speed. He stepped off a small ledge at the end of the building, jumping for the building on the other side. His arms took formation as he manipulated air out of his palms, pushing down and back. Boosting him faster than before, and even more silent. Like a natural breeze, he seemed to disappear into the night and reappear on the other building. Landing softly he continued to maintain his pace, sprinting at an infinite whirl of element.

Gliding elegantly across the surface of the sector's buildings he could see the object point in sight. It was a huge, watch-tower looking structure. He could see his brothers running at the same pace as him. But Reign, being the smallest had the advantage. As he drew closer to the structure he thought of a plan of action. His legs worked harder than ever now, this was the final sprint to the finish.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            Dimitri sighed tiredly as he took off his glasses and looked at the...thing in front of him. What was he even making again? Another sigh could be heard from his room as he got up to go make a cup of coffee to wake him up at least. Reaching into the cabinet where he usually place his 'awakener', he found it empty and wanted to nearly tare the cabinet off its hinges, but his nature wouldn't allow that. He exited his home. making sure he locked it first, and decided to head out to the shore. Another place that relaxed him when needed. He often went into different elemental districts when he went on one of his "walks". This time just happened to be in District 4, the water elemental district. His footsteps were slow, meaning he was sluggish and needed something exciting to happen soon. The concrete soon turned to grass and then the grass soon turned to sand bits with a few roots growing above.

He made sure to over step each root to avoid tripping and stopped, almost in mid air, as he saw a body...laying 'dead'. Obviously, the guy hit his head, hard. The rock underneath told the whole story. Dimitri walked over towards the body and saw that it was an fellow elementalist and was glad it wasn't an assassin. He then decided to just sit there, beside the 'lifeless' body until he woke up.. Hopefully it would be soon. Dimi looked down after a few minutes and aimed for his forehead. A loud slap could be heard through the silent peacefulness of the air. Obviously, the guy (Lucian) was just slapped..

// ooc:: Hi hi c: thanks for the acceptance~ edited slightly c; //

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Emilius looked away from the ocean's cavorting waves and down at their intertwined hands and instantly felt heat rise to his face. He shook her hand as well, then pulled his arm back shyly. That was so weird of him... She was probably creeped out already by this stranger who had dragged her away from her seat. However, she had told him her name, which, as he had learned from his father, required him to reply with his own information. " I-I'm from district 1... My name's Emilius." He spoke very meekly, now nervous over holding her hand. Why was he so nervous? He had held girl's hands before. Why now was it so.... awkward? Whatever caused this awkwardness, it made his throat tighten and his heart race. It was extremely strange.

((OOC: I'm off to bed soon; gotta get some shut-eye. See you all in the morning!))

Anxious Phantom

User Image
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

What a shame we all became
such fragile, broken things
A memory remains, just a tiny spark
I give it all my oxygen,
So let the flames begin...

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Asami sauntered past the crowds of towns people with their faces fixated at the sky. It was an Air Elementalist race tonight. The breeze was strong and the howling winds shifting above the buildings were not entirely from nature. A gasp, a cheer, the crowd erupts in congratulatory sounds as the winner flies through the finishing mark. Asami scowled, pulling her collar higher over her neck. She hated racing day. It was hard to stay anonymous amongst the crowd. People by the hundreds were clamoring around with the adrenaline of the race coursing through their veins. It was sickening how these people were so joyous. It was a smart move by her aunt, placing them amongst people who have never really seen Fire Elementalists. For all they know, she was just a regular person—perhaps even an assassin in disguise. But Asami didn’t care in the least. She was far better than these average human beings, and even more so than the Air Elemntalists. Heck, if they were to even battle with her, they would only be feeding her flames.

Finally, Asami pushed her way through the swinging doors of the local bar. She ordered some whisky and settled in amongst the drunken and the unconscious, waiting for the day’s festivities to finally end. She gulped the fiery alcohol down greedily, requesting for the bar keeper to just leave the bottle with her. Ahh, whisky. The deliciously warm liquid always brought out her precious ego.

[ Out . Of . Cheeseburgers ] → WHOOOOO~ First post 8D &&Thanks for the acceptance :3

User Image

Familiar Shade

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
R e i g n .
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Huffing and panting, but keeping his pace he finally reach the monstrous structure. Reign was almost lost for words on how tall the building stood. Grand, golden arches seemed to form an entry at the base of the building. It was coated in a glorious gold and white colour, from top to bottom the two different colours intwined creating a pillar like structure that Reign thought seemed to touch the Heavens. His task was to beat the others and be the first to the peak of this colossal structure. He glanced behind him briefly, maintaining his running pace. His brothers and sisters were closing in. He had to win this year. Failure is not an option. He thought to himself, as he pounced from the rooftop; soaring high into the sky. Being the first in the air was an advantage he held over his peers. Reign smashed his feet into the sides of the structure, and bounced back into the air again; in a scaling motion. He pushed air out of his palms and was sent flying directly vertical. Reign landed on the side of the building and began to run directly up. Which in normal circumstances would have been impossible. But being an air elementalist had its advantages. His arms were extended behind his back, as he ran up this infinite structure. The boost he was getting from the air behind him was making him run at almost invincible speeds to the naked eye. Reign glanced back, to see his siblings just jumping up to the tower now. He had a steady lead.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
LUCIAN McQUEEN

**Water Elementalist**

User Image
**Lucian laid lifeless on the grass. His head was at ease and he was fast asleep. He breathed weakly and the only motion was his hair in the wind. Suddenly a loud clap boomed around him and his ears tingled at the loud sound and his forehead burnt with a sort of pain. His eyes shoot open and he was starring up at the sky. His first reaction was to rub his forehead, he leaned up into a sitting position, with a pained expression on his face.
He looked around as everything turned from a blurred image to crystal clear and he saw another man next to him, he had a lightish pink hair that had Lucian entranced. He gave a warm smile towards the man and then realised he had slapped him.
"Did you just slap me?" Lucian asked curiously, not yet angry. He placed his hand back onto the ground and rested his weight on it. The pain at the back of his head finally kicked in and he hissed with pain. He touched the back of his head and it stung, he had obviously cut it a bit on the rock and he frowned. He returned his gaze back to the other man waiting for a reply. **

"Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let the water drag you down,
Don't let me drown,
Don't let me drown in these waves."

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            Dimitri watched as the guy stirred and opened his eyes, sitting up and then his eyes fell on him, his hero. The pinkette could only watch as he expect the guy to blow up from Dimitri slapping him on the forehead. Or maybe say a few curses and leaving,. But instead the blonde haired..smiled. While this confused Dimi to a whole new level, he found it interesting and thought the guy was still out of it. He nodded nonetheless and responded back, "Why yes I did." he smiled and added, "I thought you were dead. So I tested it out." he said, his smiled forming into a sly one.

Dimitri knew he wasn't dead, but he said it anyway. He then saw the form of pain of the guy's face and instantly felt worried. He was just like that, worrying for others he didn't know. The spirit master decided to ask anyway, despite he knew the guy, "You could slip back into unconsciousness if you're not careful. I can either walk you back home and make sure you're okay or something." he said and wondered if he was doing okay. Even though he could make virtually anything. He never tried medicine and couldn't do it now.

// ooc:: Color later. On phone c: //

Fashionable Fatcat

Y ᴜ ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ . A ɴ ɢ

User Image

District one, the land where she use to come from before she was forced to move to the Air district when a kind elderly couple had found out she was an Air user. Yuuka was glad that she been given the advice from the couple to move districts, or else if anyone else would have found out the poor woman wouldn't be where she was today. "Ah, District one...I haven't visited that place since was little, tell me what has changed in the past 6 years?" she asked curiously as the wind danced through her hair gracefully. In all true facts, Yuuka was afraid to go to district one. She was terrified that the same she would receive the same ending as her family did. That and after six years, she had just accepted their death.
                      Yuuka sighed as she closed her eyes and felt the wind spread throughout her body. What a wonderful feeling. The sun warming your skin and the wind cooling you down. "The cooling wind is really relaxing right?" she said to the stranger she now knows as 'Emnilius'. "Tell me, what is someone like you doing going to the water district?" she asked with another hint of curiosity. Yuuka couldn't help it. She was naturally this curious. She loved to know new facts and love to help out people, exactly why she agreed to go on this voyage. Too see the lands and to help a neighbor of hers at the same time. She piercing blue eyes stared at the male beside her as she waited for an answer. When Yuuka looked at him, he seemed somewhat nervous. She tilted her head at him with a clueless expression before she giggled quietly to herself and looked back out into the water. She leaned her elbows on the metal railing as she took another look at the surroundings.

x
x
x
x
x

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Someone who hadn't visited the first district in 6 years? The world was full of strange people. "I can't quite answer what's changed... I'm not allo- I mean, I don't get out much." Emilius wanted to be perfectly honest, but he didn't want to be sent back to the castle so early. They would turn this ship around, or even worse; Father would send Assassins to fetch him. He didn't want that to happen. At least, not until he got to his destination.
Emilius enjoyed how curious Yuuka was being; it kept the conversation flowing. It also helped him calm down from the initial nervousness he felt. "Yes, the wind feels very nice. I love being out here, smelling the salt, hearing the birds, and feeling the wind..." He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them to meet Yuuka's. "I'm going to the water district... Well...." He scratched the back of his head and grinned. "I don't quite know why. I just wanted to get away from that place..." His smile began to fade, but soon returned. "Do you have a reason? It's probably better than mine, I'm sure." Now he too, shared her curiosity. Since she was asking him, Father had told him that Emilius could, indeed, return the questions without argument.

((OOC: Good morning!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces