Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami grinned, "Nope. And if your going back to the castle, I need to come with. After all, you did assign me to babysit the Prince." She checked around for a clock tower of a sort, not finding one, she looked up. Using the sun, she checked the time. "He should be getting up by now," she grinned, and looked back at Azol. Kurami started towards the Palace. She looked around, "Besides, she isn't around. Also, Its too low around here. If I went to higher grounds, like the tall trees surrounding the Palace or the roof of the Palace itself, I could get a better view of the District as a whole." She continued walking. Glancing back at Azol, she smirked, 'But I'm sure you were about to suggest that. Since after all, you are the smartest, and best Assassin. Right?"

{{I'm sorry, mine is rlly short. I cant think. I usually get writers block at this time. and trust me, yours isnt short. even if it is, its okayy smile )}}

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
-+-+-+-+-+Azol

Azol internally punched himself for not realizing how smart that would be. "Of course. But if she's inside a building, you'll have to go look around at this level. And you don't need to babysit him; I highly doubt he needs one. The other assassins are still there, and I can sense our little fire assassin senior's finally arrived," He grimaced. "A little late for the meeting, though." He walked slowly towards the palace. He didn't exactly want to get there quickly, but he didn't want to talk with Kurami too much; one thing might lead to another, and deep into his personal life. Since those were the only things on his mind, it was only natural that he might reveal something to her. He kept his silence as he walked, waiting for her to make the first words of a conversation. Knowing her, it might actually be a question rather than a statement.

((OOC: xD yet again, kinda short. It's short to my standards XP I set my goals too high...))

Koalacake's Wife

Witty Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Kurami Satoru

Kurami sighed, he was being stubborn. She was naturally stubborn. Those two collided. "If she is inside a building, people will make it obvious. Also, this way i can clear the land. I can see which places she would avoid; ones with the most assassins. I can also make orders from higher places. Put less assassins in one area than another, blah, blah, blah. You get the rest," she smiled again. "Also, if Amy is there to protect him, why are you going?" she asked turning around and walking backwards.
Slowing down for him to catch up, she turned back around and was walking next to him. Kurami leaned in close, though she was only up to his chest, she tilted her head up. "I was also wondering why you were crying earlier today, figured this would be the best chance to talk?" she asked quietly, but loudly enough for him to hear. Kurami didn't want to walk into Deadman's Territory but, Curiosity Killed the Kat, and she was one Curious Kitty. Kurami was walking close, very close. She didn't want others to hear, just in case, since she didn't want to ruin his reputation.

Genius

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image
                                                            Dimitri watched as Lyra started out and followed her. "I'll see you later then." he called out at the door and thought about something. Things were getting a little bit active, and he had nothing on him, to protect him or anyone else for that matter. He figured he would go back home to get his weapon before doing anything else. The psychic padded on towards district three. A bit of a walk, but he did it this morning. He flicked a piece of pink hair out of his face and untied his hair to tie it back up again. After he made it back, he gathered his weapons and refills of fire and earth deposits. A special machine he made especially for fire elementalists.

// ooc:: c: pic later //

Sarcastic Trash

Shibu Mizaku

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shibu sat on the ground in front of a building in District 1, cracking his neck as he looked around. He felt like playing with his flames, but figured it wouldn't be a smart idea. Not in the middle of a city that despised elementalists, and especially not in this district anyway. He stood up and brushed himself off, checking to make sure he still had all his things on him before he began walking. He wasn't really sure where he was going, but he wasn't going to stop and ask for directions from anyone. He didn't trust anyone in this city. He'd already had a man try to rob him, and another try to swindle him with some inane promise of strength via a powder he was selling.

╠╬══════════════════════════════════════════════════╬╣

OOC: Not sure if this is considered short or not, but I don't have a lot of time before I gotta go ><

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra made it to the place where she could catch the ferry to district 3. But the ferry hadn't arrived yet so she sat down to wait. Quickly getting board she pulled out one of her devices and several of her tools. Popping the back open she began prodding and tweaking the springs and gears inside, testing some of them and making mental notes to replace others. If she tightened the smaller spring allitle she might be able to increase the projectile ability of the device. But as she titghtened the spring another piece snapped and shot out to fall into the water. "Ah, no!" Looking down after the piece she swore under her breath. It was too small to find once it was in the water. By now it was probably covered in sand. Lyra looked dissapointed and sat back to look at the object. Now she'd need a replacement piece or the device would work.
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Neutral Warrior, Master Swordsman

'How long have I been here?' Dillion thought as he traveled the districts. He didn't know which one he was in, he really had no clue. He forgot his map as a brothel last night.
"Damn she was good, but I really need to focus. It almost seems like a pipe dream at times Jayden-sensei." He said sadly, looking at the sky, remembering his old master fondly. Dillion shifted his swords gently and sighed a bored sigh.
"Okay, he was right, I should have found some travel partners...it doesn't help when most everyone is an elementalist or assassin and are at each others throats." He said with a lazy groan. You see, Dillion has no powers, he knows no spells, he can't manipulate elements, he has stealth but not enough. He is neither an assassin or an elementalist, he feels a little out of place.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

With an other sigh Lyra look at the device she had been working on andt hen began searching her pockets, just in case she had a spear piece to replace the one she had just lost. No such luck. She did find a bit of clay to keep the loose bits from getting scattered until she could get the replacement part. Closing the device she pocketed it and looked around. She could see the ferry now, though with the time that had passed she might have been able to walk across the bridge instead. Not that it mattered. She liked having an excuse to tinker with her devices and creations. Though in this case it had resulted in a lost and broken piece. She could kick herself for that.

Vermillion Hellraiser

13,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Seraphx EugeniusxEithnexxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

tab My, that was way too easy. The fire elementalist master couldn't help but praise himself while leaving a food stall. After all, with a little bit of flattery, logic and examining for imperfections (within the products); Euan had managed to sucessfully - and with little issues- persuade a vendor to sell him food for a rather lower price. But anyways, with the smug self-satisfied smile on his face, the red head plucked an apple from the top of his full-to-the-top-with-food. Munching on the apple, the twenty four year old then proceeded to make his way through the crowds. . .that is until he caught a glimpse of a familiar chestnut brown haired woman: Lyra Ceru, a spirit elementalist."I see you're busy as always Lyra. " The red head couldn't help but sarcastically but playfully joke comment after walking towards her because, every time he's saw the twenty two year old she was always working on some sort of device.
    --------------------------

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Outrageous Osculating Crap: my first posts always suck. also EDITED.
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Dillion shrugged as he stopped, he looked at the ground with a raised eyebrow. He didn't know what it was, but he knew it was mechanical and very shiny and very advanced. He blinked and noticed that it was on the path that led to the ferry docks. He figured that if he hurried he could make it before the ferry left and he'd have a chance of finding its owner. He smiled that the docks were too far and he took off.
"I used to curse Jayden-sensei for all of that weight training but now I think I thank him for if." He said as he made short work of making it to the docks.
"Made it." He panted out and took a seat near a brown haired girl that looked like she wanted to kick herself.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Still lost in thought a familiar voice made her turn her head. "Euan!" Lyran said in surprise looking up at the red headed fire master. About the same time Euan showed up another person sat down nearby, probably also waiting for the ferry.
"What bring's you here?" She asked looking up at him. Euan was taller than her, and two years older if she remember right. She hadn't seen him in a while, or any of the masters and now she ran into two of them in the same day.
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Dillion fiddled with the piece in his pocket, wondering if he should ask either of them if they know what it's for. His fist opened and closed around it as he sighed a little.
'Well, I guess I better ask now.' He thought as he approached them. He felt a little nervous and he steeled his nerves and smiled.
"Excuse me you two," he said politely as he held out the piece, "I found this piece on the path to the ferry and I was wondering if either of you might have lost it." Dillion said, wondering if either of them knew what it was and who lost it.
(OOC: Sorry it's short)

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

Lyra turned when the stranger adressed them and looked down at the tiny metal piece in his hands. "That's mine! I thought it had fallen in the water." Hurredly she took the device from before out of her pocket and using one of her tools opened the back. She removed the clay she had place to hold everything in place and pointed. "See it goes here. I was tightening this spring and that piece popped out. Without it these pieces here are loose and rattle about." Lyra smiled happily, something she rarely did except out of politeness. "Thank you I was afraid I'd have to buy a new piece."

(OOC: don't worry, mine are a bit short too)
User Image
Dillion Alderson

Dillion smiled as he gently placed the piece in her hands. He was glad to be able to help someone out, ecspecially a cute girl like her.
"You're welcome, anything for a cutie like you." He flirted and gently closed her hand so she wouldn't loose the piece. He smiled a kind smile as he looked at her.
'She's pretty cute and seems really smart.' He thought and kissed the top of her hand.
"I'm Dillion Aldersom by the way. And what's your name beauty?" He asked her.

Invisible Shapeshifter

10,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Lyra Ceru

Spirit Elemental

"I'm Lyra Ceru" she replied smiling, everything else simply went right over her head. "I'm so glad I got this piece back. The projectile just wouldn't work without it." Lyra had already pulled her hand back and was placing the lost pice back where it belongs. A few more tools came out snd she seemed to become completely obsorbed in the device, though she continued to talk excitedly explaining how bit works. "...now I just tighten this piece here and done." She close the back and held up the device. "This'll do for now. Once I get better materials I can make the improved model." A spark then lit in her eyes, something mischievious, and somewhat dangerous. "Want to see what it does? of course it'd be cooler if I had the explosive projectiles on me but the bladed ones work just as well."

(warning, Lyra is a bit of a gear head. Things like romance and flirting go over her head by at least a mile and don't even register. She get's more excited over her inventions and devices. Have fun ^.^ )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff