xxxxxxxxxAND TELL ME WHEN IT RAINS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I'LL BLEND UP THAT RAINBOW ABOVE YOUxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXX AND SHOOT IT THROUGH YOUR VEINS
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

██████████████████████████████████▐▐ ♂♥♂

THE SILVER SOUND IS ALL AROUND
xxxxxxxxxxxxAND THE COLORS FALL LIKE SNOW
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE FEELING OF LETTING GO; I GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab The sound of a familiar feline voice stole Mika's attention away. Seeing Alain, his tail began to wag excitedly. He bounced on his back paws, and his tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth.

"Oh, Alain! I didn't notice that you were following me out here. I don't...think I scared them though! I'm just a happy bouncy dog! Who doesn't love dogs? " The moment he said it, he realized that his counterpart was, indeed, feline. Mika tilted his head a little, and made a noise something like a chuckle. "Wait. Don't answer that."

tab The canine did his best to contain his excitement. Especially in his four-legged form, that could sometimes be quite a feat. He just had so much energy, and wanted nothing more than to express all of it. But he did stop barking. The act only seemed to make his tail whip twice as exuberantly. His ears were perked up, and he was still lolling out his tongue. He could hear mutterings on the inside of the carriage, and not long after, the door opened. Mika cocked his head in a cute, curious doglike way, and bounced again to try and see who would come out. It was a young man, dressed in fine royal garb and carrying a poised rapier. The dog took a hesitant step backwards. He was excited, yes, but in no hurry to have his ears chopped off. Speaking of ears, another of the carriage riders had come off and was entertaining himself by petting Alain.

tab He remained quiet and mostly patient (as much as a bouncy dog can be), until Alain invited them into the castle. He again jumped up on his paws, and did a fast little spin-around. The act caused flurries of snow to fly all about him, thrown up by his paws. If dogs could properly smile, his face would be the smiliest, happiest dog...probably ever.

"Yes, yes! The Lords will be very pleased to have guests! We haven't had any visitors in such a terribly long time. Although I...don't think we were expecting you. Or anyone. But that's okay! Come, come, let's go! The forest is not safe at night, and it will be too cold. You'll freeze out here if we don't get you back to the castle."

tab Again, he barked excitedly, and took a few steps away from the little scene.
                                                                      "Follow us! We'll take you safely through the woods, keep you from getting lost and eaten by wolves or bears or monsters! "
                                                                      A thought crossed his mind then: monsters. Weren't the four lords of the castle monsters anyway? Well...that was all right. Their new guests would find that out soon enough.

███████████████████████████████████████▐▐ ღ ♥ ღ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ° ° ° ° ° I GUESS I'LL NEVER KNOW
                                                                      WHY SPARROWS LOVE THE SNOW
                                                                      LET'S TURN OFF ALL OF THE LIGHTS
                                                                      AND SET THIS BALLROOM AGLOW~

Man-Hungry Streaker

User Image

▒▒ ▒❝millions of ❁❁❁FATED❞
                              x
                              cursed prince╎ alvan leopold xxxx feeling╎ 'my chance!' xxxx love╎ ha ha ha no
                              x
                              ████████████████████████████████████ █ █

The person that Van shows the most affection for is his eldest brother. He gives a pleasant smile and squeezes his hand right back.

Then all that pleasantness drained quickly from the youngest face. He squirmed against the tail with a quick huff, scratching at the scales testily. “Unhand me!” His chest expanded quickly in his ire and he was just about to try to sink his teeth into the appendage just moments before he felt something slither against his ear. Van went stock still and he took a deep breath, eyes snapping wildly to Azazel. In the count of ten, if he wasn’t unhanded…

Feeling his freedom return to him, Van’s eyebrows scrunched angrily. “I hate you!” He snapped as he kicked at his brother before scooting closer to Azazel. “If you don’t find a way to control yourself, to stop touching what isn’t yours, I swear I will find a way to permanently keep your limbs scattered in all corners of this castle!” Nearly done with his tantrum, he spun and glared at his normally silent brother.

Oh.

Well, that was actually nice of him. Remembering that blasted witch, Van let his grudge be pushed aside with a huff. “Well, Zephyr, you might be the best one out of all of us to greet them.” He was the least likely option to kill the new guests- the least likely to blow their chance at redemption.

“Let’s go, Azzy and Zephyr.” He squeezed his brother’s hand and then started to try tow him along. He shot a childish glare over his shoulder at Bae. “We should keep this beast inside lest we want them molested on the spot. Licking is impolite.”

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                              The Cursed Prince

"Indeed...perhaps we should welcome them here. "

Blinking a few more times, Zephyr remained emotionless on the outside as he thought about the guests that had arrived. Whoever they were, he wasn't sure whether he should feel bad for them, or glad they were here. Not that he could. He could care less about the guests, but that did mean he cared a little. Feeling something crawl around his ankle, his face twitched before letting out a sigh. From the corner of his eye, he could see one of his younger brothers. The annoying one mainly. ”You heard him. Let’s offer our best hospitality to them, because we are just the friendliest bunch of lads this land has to offer.” his hand twitched suddenly, however, he stayed calm on the front. Feeling a gentle bump on his head, Zephyr turned his eyes to stare at Bae. ”Right?” After locking eyes with his brother for a while, he looked away slowly, not wanting to look at him anymore.

'Right. You're annoying.'

"'Ey, what's with the collective gathering? Are we finally holding an intervention to address Bae's superiority complex?"

"I thought we already did that."

If Zephyr could, he'd be grinning, but instead, he remained monotone. Turning back to his brothers, he blinked a few times, as if he said something completely normal. "Well, Zephyr, you might be the best one out of all of us to greet them.” ' Are you serious?' he sighed heavily, ' It's probably true.' looking up at his brother, he tipped his head and nodded barely. “Let’s go, Azzy and Zephyr.” as Van pulled along their eldest brother, Zephyr twisted and slipped out of the little grasp Bae had on him. Walking slowly, he didn't bother waiting for Azazel or Van. ' Get this over with. The sooner, the better. ' Already, Zephyr was feeling tired as he left the castle. Overhearing Van speak to Bae, Zephyr found it amusing as he shivered from the cold. ' Right. It's winter. That's why it's really cold.'

Slowly stepping into the snow, he looked around but he could see nothing. For a moment, he wanted to doubt his brothers. However, the fact that they seemed so adamant and serious made Zephyr want to believe them. Plus, he had a feeling that something was going to happen. Remaining by the entrance, Zephyr reached up and ran his fingers over his cheeks, where there were white scales. Hopefully, they wouldn't notice, but at this point, they probably have seen stranger. Looking around again, he sighed and decided to look around. Walking slowly and steadily, he noticed a carriage. 'So he wasn't lying...' "Good evening." Standing before the carriage, he looked down at the servants before examining the visitors.

All of them strangely looked about his age, and possibly of high status like he was. Either way, Zephyr knew that he should probably show some respect for them. Tipping his head slightly, he looked at the guests, his eyes, still, dull and monotone. "I am Zephyr Leopld, second oldest prince of the Blackwood castle." watching them, he turned to the door of the carriage, wondering if there were anyone else in there. It did look fairly large, as if it could hold a lot more. At the same time, if they were of higher status, it wouldn't be surprising if it was just those two that were inside. Either way, he didn't want to stay outside in the cold. He felt dizzy in the cold. "Follow me." Turning around, he started walking back. "It's warmer inside."

════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════
                                                              ════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ c ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════

( Who...? ) Guests, and servants...
                                                              ( Where...? ) Stables
                                                              ( Feeling...? ) Tired. Really Tired.
                                                              ( Clothes...? ) This
                                                              ( OOC ) Boom!

OG Gaian

User ImageUser Image
                                                                              x

tab "Why do you always torment me so?" The voice cooed in a rich tone, but dripped heavily with a sweet venom. A shaky breath was the only response he received making the larger beast chuckle as a hand caressed the flesh of the other male's breast with his palm, moving to trail along his side and to the small hip. Thick coils gripped the small, pale form of another male. Those long hare-like ears twitched as the slender male arched against the cold blooded beast. "Stop." It spoke weakly, only to softly gasp as the serpentine tongue licked at the clavical and trail up to just the tip of his chin. The hare whimpered, but the massive coils loosened, the hare tumbled to the floor where he sputtered and tried to gain his breath back.

tab "Now, be a darling and remember that next time you wake me, I won't be so nice." He chuckled and watched the little rabbit get up and scurry out the door. For no one stayed after nearly being crushed or eaten by Vasuki. Shame though, for the serpent would have loved to fill his belly with such a pretty rabbit. Bet he tasted amazing. Of course, eating other servants was forbidden. As if he cared. However, the creature's interruption made it oh so difficult to return to his slumber. No he would really have to get up and move. Tch.

tab Soon all forty or so feet of the massive serpent hybrid had slithered from his bedchambers, making his way out the corridor and towards the kitchen. He definitely needed to consume something, making the serpent half tempted to go out into the woods himself to find a buck to devour. Ah, but meant actually having to do something. Bah. He was much too lazy for that and not to mention the amount of dirt that would be caked into his scales. No, he would wait for someone else to bring back fresh kill.

tab However, his journey wasn't successful, finding himself derailed by a chorus of voices. Whatever were they up to now? The serpent groaned at the very thought, but there was an opportunity to find out and perhaps do what he always did best. Hmm. He wondered just who he could make cry this time. He chuckled at the thought as he moved to bring himself into the grand hall. There he spotted the brothers and the kitten. It sounded like they were planning to take off somewhere.

tab "Oh, and just where are we headed off to?" The male asked, raising a fine brow at the group, but it seems one of the princes was intent on going on his merry way. So be it. "Must be something particularly interesting if you're all going." He smirked, wondering just what this thing might be. Had to be something new. People? No, he very much doubted that. No one had been here in years and it didn't seem like that fact was going to change any time soon.

location : Private Chambers > Great Hall xxxx music : Music - Music
                                                                              company : Another servant > Princes and the kitten.
                                                                              ooc : Shitty first post. X.x Like seriously shitty.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

♚ ♚ ♚

U P D A T E

There has been a bit of confusion about time/place of everything, so hopefully this clears things up.

The carriage is actually at the castle stables, not in the woods.
                      That was a mistake on my part, my apologies.

The time of day is late afternoon/early evening. (about 4:30-5 pm) The sun will be setting soon.

In the future, I will be making continuous weather/time updates to keep us all on the same timeline. Thanks for your time and sorry about any confusion!
                      No one has to edit their posts. Just continue from that point, thanks~

Gui Zhou's Waifu

Feral Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

User Image

"Too early, my lovely Bae? Hardly so, the light will be fading soon. Besides, I thought you enjoyed our company."

Of course Bae loved the company of his brothers, in fact he loved the company of anyone. Baelfire was a social butterfly that thrived around others. He was almost never found alone, and if he was, well…it was not like himself.

Baelfire quickly jerked his head aside when the vampire snapped his teeth at the snake. Oh how the serpent hated those fangs. Bae could not even begin to imagine the pain Azazel’s victims went through when they were bitten, whether it be for the feed, the kill, or both.

Just as he was avoiding the vampire’s snippy attitude, his wolf like brother barked at him. Suddenly being between the two seemed like a very bad mistake on his end. It was then that he released them both and went to the safety of Zephyr, who quickly proved to be just as vicious, even if he was being passive-aggressive.

The two locked eyes for a while, Bae instantly becoming hypnotized by those empty nothings. How could someone be so lifeless? He felt the displeasure ooze out of those ugly little gills Zephyr possessed. Why was Zephyr never happy? Why would he never speak? Why was he so ******** dull? Even when Zephyr looked away, Bae stared in awe. It was not until he heard an insult thrown at him that he jerked his head to the side.

That servant!

"'Ey, what's with the collective gathering? Are we finally holding an intervention to address Bae's superiority complex?"

A loud hiss cut through the air as Baelfire’s eyes glistened in anger. His tail rattled violently and lips parted to show his fangs out of instinct. ”I’d watch my tongue if I were you…” Bae was feeling a little hungry and he would not think twice about devouring that pesky cat.

Releasing his eldest brother, he watched the group of beasts leave him to welcome their guests. Arms crossed over his chest, he frowned in displeasure as they abandoned him in the great hall. ”Tch,” he did not want to go anyways…

When Nim came to pat his arm, Baelfire flinched away from the other. ”Do NOT touch me,” emphasizing on the not. Like a kid who was just told no, Bae turned the opposite direction and climbed back the stairs. He rudely pushed past Van, currently angry at all the servants thanks to Nim. If he was mad at one, he was mad at them all.

When the elegant stairs split into two direction, Baelfire headed towards the East Wing where he stopped behind massive glass windows and looked below, out to the stables. There were people in the kingdom, after hundreds of years; he couldn’t miss an opportunity to see them, even if it was behind windows, despite his current foul mood. He watched Zephyr greet the guests and pouted. He wanted to be there to greet them too! But Alvan was right, Baelfire’s presence might be a little overwhelming for first time appearances.

Shifting his gaze towards the setting sun, Bae gave a slight sigh of relief. At least it was almost nightfall. The curse would be lifted and he would be a lot more presentable, physically. Resting his head on the cold glass, he tried to ignore the fact that everyone just ambushed him downstairs. Just because they hated their lives gave them no right to rain on his parade. Baelfire coiled his tail around himself to keep warm as he tried to calm his emotions. Oh how he wanted to stir mayhem on this miserable castle.

User Image
                                          User Image

With || Alone XXXXX[/white]Location || Castle's East Wing >>> One of the many massive windows XXXXXMood || Moody

Versatile Exhibitionist

User Image
•°o.O Unatos Blackwell O.o°•

Location: Guest suites xxxxxxMood: Frantic xxxxxxCompany: No one

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Another cold afternoon made the purple haired male shiver with a sigh. Unatos stood at six foot two and had a very slender build that he was proud of but never boasted about. In fact, Unatos said so little that it was a wonder if he even remembered how to talk anymore. One hundred years of almost silence had different ways of effecting people, and Unatos simply used it to his advantage. He preferred to keep to himself most of the time, and his time was always spent doing the laundry. Unatos did not mind one bit! He preferred to have a task that kept him busy rather than have free time to think about their predicament. The cursed life of a servant was much better when you did not have time to mourn the loss of loved ones or your freedom.

The day had been a normal one, boring, to say the least. He had not even seen Nim around yet. Perhaps the creature was sleeping some place warm. After having cleaned and dried all the napkins and tableclothes from the previous night, Unatos began setting the tables up for dinner. The castle did not always have meals together anymore, but he always had the table prepared regardless. Some habits were hard to break, and the brothers' hatred for one another was another hard habit to break. The horned male heard Prince Azazel reentering the castle, while Prince Baelfire was causing havoc to the sheep's tapestries. Frustration formed his mouth into a thin line as he listened to the two young..., er..yes, he still called them young despite their situation, masters fighting amongst themselves.

Unatos sighed lightly as he followed after those two voices to see what tapestry needed replaced. Was it so hard to simply open the curtains, rather than ripping them off their rod? The sheep chewed the inside of his cheek until he heard Prince Alvan entering the castle to announce the arrival of guests. Guests... GUESTS?! Oh, no! This was a disaster! Unatos had not prepared the guest suites for a hundred years! The sheep was frozen on the spot for a minute, thinking about how he was going to get the suites ready in time. Unatos had turned on his heels to go back to the laundry room when he heard the princes leaving the area. The sheep paused and mentally cursed as he turned back around to go grab that damned tapestry! Unatos hurried past Nim and Vasuki to grab up the tapestry and doubleback to the washroom.

The purple haired male started working like a mad man to wash the tapestry and hang it up to dry so that he could repair it later. After that was done, he hurried to the guest suites and went through the rooms in a frenzy. He grabbed sheets and pillowcases off the beds, clothing from the drawers, and opened the curtains to dust them off. No, no, nononono this is not good! It will not be good enough in time!

"Oh, please, this is all I can give. What else do you need from me? I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces. So, whatever this is, this thing that now I've become. You hate it so much. You keep on running from it. No matter the distance. No matter how, no matter how far."

Decisive Informer

XOXOXOXOXOXOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was loud, definitely loud as the brunette male had sat up from his slumber from within the castle grounds garden. His crimson eyes gazed at the early evening skies as they had made their way toward the dead bushes to where the roses will bloom next season. The pile of snow that he had surrounded himself with had piled up around him as they had melted away due to the heat that was giving off. Drench with water, the man could hear the distinct sound of the animals as they cried out into the forest as though warning them of predators. A sigh quietly escape his lips when he got up from his seat only to realized that one of the servant had been standing there as though waiting for him to get up from his slumber. Eyes narrowing when he simply heard him:

"Daemo--Lucien..." He paused, "I apologize, but I couldn't help myself to wake you up..." He stuttered while giving Lucien a pleasant and nervous look. "..It appears that we will be having guests soon and I thought I should informed you since you are one of the royal guards here..." The servant stated as he fiddled with his fingers as he waited for Lucien to answer him.

Guests? Since when did we ever have any guests? Don't tell me we have outsiders now...? Lucien thought knowing that he will probably have to tend to these guests as though questioning them as to why they are even here in the first place. Looking at the shorter male servant, Lucien finally reply, "That's fine. You could of have just said something rather than stared at me. Now then about those guests, who are tending to them now?" He asked in return wondering who had fetched their guests. The servant thought for a moment when he overheard that the three princes had gone ahead to get them. "About that...I overheard that the Princes had gone to get them. As of now, they should be in the stables..." The servant had said noticing that sinister look upon Lucien's face as he took a step back since he was in his territory.

"I see. Your excused. I should probably keep an eye on them for who knows what they'll do to them..." Lucien muttered and wave the other off. Once the other servant had gone and disappeared from the corner of the castle, he let out an irritated sigh. It had been at least a century since they have had any guests. Now that some outsider had come for a visit, it was best to let them leave immediately although the mere thought of the guests of being here, he figured that perhaps they could help break this curse. Dusting the rest of the snow off of his clothes, Lucien took a moment to take one last look up into the early evening sky that is until his attention were drawn toward one particular side of the castle building. There he caught the very familiar blue hair male, Baelfire. It looks as though he was gazing out into the horizon, but from the mere thought of his eyes, he seemed to be drawn toward the stables that was near the entry way of the castle. He's giving that awful painful look again. I should probably go see him first then see our uninvited guests afterward...

About a few minutes later after leaving the garden, Lucien made his way around the castle to check the perimeter one last time before entering the castle. Once at the entryway, he made his way up the flight of stairs as he circled around to head to the East Wing. Quietly taking each step, Lucian came upon the very room to where Baelfire had rested. Coming to a stop, he leaned against the wall and simply spoke, "You're alone again. Is something on your mind, Bae?" Lucien asked wondering to why the other was there and not with his brothers. "I would of thought that you left with your brothers. Did they not want you there with them?" He chuckle softly when his facial expression slowly began to change as he approach the younger prince.

When he did, he stood upon him, grand and tall as he extended his hand toward the other only to simply lift up his chin while gazing into that beautiful hues of his. Leaning forward, Lucien continued to speak to him when his lips swiftly brushed past Bae's own, "You could tell me, can't you? We are indeed alone. There is no one here to bother us..."

Where:Garden > Castle/East Wing tab Whom:No one > Bae tab Theme: Clicky! tab OOC: ....Er here he is!

phannyyy

Decisive Informer

XOXOXOXOXOXOUser Image

Entering the kitchen, Raku manage to rummaged through some pots and pans as he search for the kettle. Humming a tune to himself, he began to tap his foot to the beat of the sound that he had hummed. Tapping his foot diligently, his ears shot up upon hearing the other servants as they had entered through the kitchen while gossiping about the princes. Tilting his head slightly off to the side, he manage to catch on as to what they had said.

"Did you see the Princes'? They all left the grand hall to tend to those guests who have just arrived!"

"Really? I'm surprised that we even have guests?! It's been at least a century since we even seen any people outside this mere castle ground! I'm awfully happy!" Cried another servant.

"Indeed! Indeed! I wonder what they're like! I hope none of the Princes' bite them and shred them to pieces--" The servant was cut off as Raku butt in.

"Now, now, you two," Raku put up his hands in order to stop the two servants from talking, "First of all, do not speak ill of the princes. Second, don't get your hopes up to high. And third, what guests are you both talking about? Since when did we ever had any guests?" He questioned wondering what they had meant by guests and why wasn't he informed of this information like the others. Come to think of it, he was never informed of anything at all! Did he perhaps have a loud mouth or something? Is that why they didn't want to informed him? Maaybe. Then again, he is unimportant to this cause so why should the other servants even bother to tell him? It's not like he cared anyways. Raku had always find it easy to figure it out on his own rather than listened to them but at times, rumors do often travelled fast within the castle ground so it wasn't too difficult for him to find out.

"Raku...Ah since when did you ever sided with those good for nothing princes? All they do is treated us badly!" The servant boasted while holding onto a wooden spoon as he fling them back and forth as though trying to smack Raku.

Eyeing them, Raku began to laugh at the servant for boasting such nonsense to him although partial were true though and as for the rest, well, let's just say that he doesn't want to talk about it or speak ill of them. "Hey, they may have treated us badly but they're not like that anymore. They've kept their distance and had been tormented by this cursed so at least be kind and don't speak ill of them otherwise you'll wind up dead like the others..." Raku cooed playfully that is until his attention were drawn toward the door only to find Nim walking in.

"Nim!" Raku leaped up with joy while slipping past the other two servants as he made his way toward him. "What are you doing? Making coffee like usual? I heard that we have guests! Wait, are you making it for them?" He asked curiously wondering if Nim had heard about them having guests that have just arrived. If he did, then maybe he was here to make them coffee after all. If so then he should at least help the young one so that it'll be easier to get things done. "I'll help you that is if you're okay with it unless I should probably try to whip up some food. They might be tad bit hungry..." Raku thought out loud while tapping his chin diligently. "What do you think?"

Where: Kitchen tab Whom: Servants > Nim tab Thoughts: We have visitors! Yippee! tab OOC: Feel free to let me know if I need to edit!

SilentHillSweetheart

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ garden > East wing tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ no-one > Master Baelfire & Lucien tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ Galaxies tab tab tab ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs Regulars
ᴏᴏᴄ I don't even know what this post is I am so so sorry

The sounds coming from the woods took his attention. The wailing of an animals could be heard from a distance.
                                                                    It wasn't new sound, the forest had a lot of voices, most of them very unpleasant, but Timothy had started to get used to them with time.
                                                                    A hundred years is a long time to get used to something, after all.
                                                                    But it didn't mean that he would enjoy any of them. In fact, they were creeping him out a lot.
                                                                    And the one who caused such a feared beast make such a agonized voice made the situation no better.

The castle had lived its own, silent life for years. Everything repeated the same format, day by day.
                                                                    But now, suddenly the castle had awoken; just a little bit, it had collected the few bits and pieces of its life that still remained inside.
                                                                    Was it excitement or was it distress?
                                                                    The news hadn't stayed hidden from Timothy either, even though he had been outside, just like he usually was. He took take of the animals, and the.. Uh, garden, so to speak.
                                                                    There was nothing to take care of anymore, so he mostly busied himself with another things, such as repairing furnitures and cooking for the princes.
                                                                    Stables took most of his time, and he did not mind. Animals had always been a part of his life, but never had he thought about becoming one of them..

Silently sighing, Timothy stood up from the ground he had been sitting, and brushed some of the snow off from his clothes that he had made by himself.
                                                                    Even while being a human he had brown animal ears on top of his head, his nails and teeth were more sharp than normal humans, and his eyes had turned their color slightly.
                                                                    At first the hyena form had been a shock, but nowadays it didn't bother him anymore.
                                                                    If anything, he enjoyed it from time to time.
                                                                    So, visitors? They hadn't had those for few lifetimes.
                                                                    The princes would already be informed about the situation, so there wouldn't be any purpose to go back inside the castle.
                                                                    Not now, when his ears flinched gently as they picked sounds and voices, that didn't belong to their daily life.
                                                                    What would the visitors think if they happened to wander over the castle?
                                                                    They would find something horribly unordinary, men turned into beasts and foul creatures, and that was no reason for them to stay.
                                                                    But after all, even if they left, they wouldn't probably find their way out of the forest.. Not alive, at least.

Knowing the other servants the guests were already welcomed, or soon to be.
                                                                    And as for Timothy, he didn't feel like adding the confusion both the servants of the castle and the visitors that had found their way with some evil, cruel power of fate that was not smiling at them.
                                                                    But that didn't matter. All that mattered to Timothy was that his masters were pleased.
                                                                    And pleased they would be as the visitors would arrive to them.
                                                                    And as a faithful servant should he be by their side, welcoming the guests with the best hospitality they could offer in such a sorry condition?

What he could understand from the voices and sounds, that were getting closer and closer, the visitors were taken care of.
                                                                    Nodding to himself, Timothy still decided to head back inside. Someone should make sure the castle wasn't all messy from the inside, but he knew already he wouldn't even have time to clean it properly.
                                                                    But would it matter? The first impression is the most important, and if the hall was clean enough that would do.
                                                                    Timothy had just a little time to make any prepares as he was strolling around the entrance hall, when he heard someone enter the castle not long after himself.
                                                                    Turning to look at the person who came in, Timothy recognized the familiar blonde guard, Lucien, and it seemed the male was in a hurry. His steps were firm and they carried him without hesitation.
                                                                    Before Tim had time to say anything, mostly just ask what was going on and where were the unwanted- no, uninvited visitors, Lucien had passed him and the distance between them grew with speed.
                                                                    It was always fascinating to see how Lucien succeeded to walk like that and yet stay silent as a mouse, which definitely wasn't his animals form.
                                                                    Looking around him Timothy decided to put the cleaning aside and ask, if he was really needed somewhere.
                                                                    Following Lucien Timothy ended up to the East wing as well.

When he next caught a sight of Lucien, he came to a sudden stop when he realized that one of the princes was there as well.
                                                                    Well, that would be even better. He could ask from Master Baelfire about his duties at the moment like this.
                                                                    As he started to walk again, Lucien left the wall he had been leaning against.
                                                                    A silent gasp came from Timothy and he stopped walking again, slowly the heat made its way on to his cheeks as he stared at the way Lucien had moved so very close to Baelfire.
                                                                    Tim had always been very reserved about such things, and even though it was particularly rare to see things like that happening in the castle (a man gets lonely in a hundred years, and so flirting seems to be more like a way of life than rare and valued thing) it always caught him off guard.
                                                                    Soon he realized to cough twice so he could be heard and noticed.
                                                                    "Excuse me for my disturbance", giving a small look to Lucien, "but I was wondering is there anything that I should be doing now?" The question was mostly asked from Baelfire, even though Timothy let his orange-red-ish eyes wander on the floor with small embarrassment, the blush still creeping over his cheeks.

kiri_chan08
                                                                    phannyyy

Devoted Star

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cheerleader 200
User Image

THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU
THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU THESE THINGS I WANT TO REACH YOU

MAY THEY CONVERGE TOGETHER
                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                      AND REACH OUT TO YOU

The young prince had seen many things in his life.

In certain aspects, he had seen more than even his elder brothers.

But never had Fredricke seen a man who looked so feminine who also had fox ears and... a tail. A tail. That moved. The tail moved. The ears moved. He almost didn't even realize that his oldest brother had gotten out of the carriage and approached the man-creature, playing with his ears. Ears that moved.

Ears that were real and entirely NOT human.

He wasn’t one to believe in curses or in mystical things. He had lost his faith in magic, it just wasn’t really part of him anymore and he had found no sense in believing in something that wasn’t real. But there was proof, right there, among insufferable barking from a dog. A half-man, half-creature. Speaking.

No, it wasn’t him speaking, it was the dog speaking. No, were they both talking. The fox-man and the dog. Fredricke went pale. This wasn’t happening. Why were there talking mystical beings and WHY was he right in the middle of it all?? Why wasn’t he back home, or back on the road to meet some sort of weird princesses? He had no one to hide behind and nowhere safe to retreat to, but he didn’t want to be there. In fact, all he wanted to do was crawl into his own bed and hide under the blankets.

Maybe this was some sick dream. Maybe he would wake up, and he would either be home of back in the carriage.

In a clumsy attempt to try and wake himself up, Fredricke pinched the back of his hand as hard as he could with a sharp wince, then shook his head quickly to try and jerk himself awake. Nothing was happening. Maybe he was still asleep. No, he wasn’t asleep. He was awake. This was happening. It couldn’t, not, SHOULDN’T be possible, but it was happening. He heard a dog speak and saw a man with animal ears and a tail. He didn’t want to know what else would come next. They may look cute, but there would obviously be more fearsome creatures inside. They were clearly in servitude, and their masters wouldn’t be so appealing, and he doubted they would be welcoming.

Fredricke opened his mouth to speak, but froze.

He had to warn them.

He had to tell his brothers that this wasn’t safe, that they had to escape before they were ensnared, before they were eaten for dinner.

Would they even listen? Would his words even reach the ears of his siblings? Would what he said to them even matter at all?

The longer he hesitated, the more his the gap between his upper and lower lip closed until they were tightly sealed. They wouldn’t listen to him, not really. His brothers acted sweet and caring when in reality, they were out for themselves, he knew it. He wasn’t supposed to speak out of turn. If anything was wrong, it was Darius’s job to point it out, not his; Fredricke wasn’t supposed to outshine him. It wasn’t his place.

So he kept his words to himself, and changed his tune, his voice low and eyes wary.

”.... Darius, I will follow your lead,” he said quietly. ”But please, let your decision be a wise one.

However, his eyes moved from his brother and the creature to the door when he heard it open. There was… something. He didn’t quite know what it was. It wasn’t a man, but it wasn’t a lizard. It was something in between. Fredricke hadn’t ever seen anything like it before, and somehow, more than terrifying, it was oddly beautiful.

Fredricke blinked, then frowned. It was most likely something that had an appetite for humans. He didn‘t want to be taken in and be eaten. But he stayed silent, and listened politely to this person speak. Zephyr, he said his name was, and he also mentioned he was one of the lords of the castle.

Great. That meant there was more than one. And Fredricke seriously doubted they looked as nice as this guy. Although Zephyr didn’t seem fond of the cold, and after saying his greetings, tried to show them inside. But Fredricke shot Darius a look; they couldn’t stay, not here. They were going to be dinner. And he prayed that Darius figured it out before they were in stewpots or worse.

LOCATION :: at the carriage in the stables COMPANY :: his brothers, a fox-man, and a talking puppy? FEELINGS :: annoyed, freaked out, and like everyone is gonna die

Gui Zhou's Waifu

Feral Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Big Tipper 100
User Image

User Image

By the time the guard had climbed up the staircase, Bae’s head was firmly resting against the cold window. Continuously fog coated the glass as he took steady breaths. Baelfire hated being alone with his thoughts. Many people distanced themselves when they were unhappy, but Bae loved the company of others because it kept his mind off things he did not want to think about. At times like this, the curse seemed slightly misfortunate. His brothers were never like this. Sure, they were never really buddy-buddy before the curse, but they sure as hell were not as distant as they were now.

When a familiar voice joined the voices of his mind, Bae kept his head pressed against the mirror and simply turned slightly so he was now facing Lucian. Sapphire eyes simply stared back at the other, the fire from his earlier emotions having deminishing at this point. "You're alone again. Is something on your mind, Bae?" The snake only answered with a faint frown as the other continued to speak and remind him that his brothers had actually abandoned him.

How was it that every time he felt abounded, Lucien was there. Even before the curse, Lucien was always there. Maybe the guard planned it from the beginning, Bae would never know, but he knew one thing for sure, without Lucien he would not know where he would be today.

Even as a teen when Bae was first getting his hands dirty in town, Lucien was always there to protect him. In face, Bae owned his life to other at this point. At a young age Bae had grown attached to Lucien. The older male had seen sides of Bae not even his own brothers had seen.

Speaking of things his brothers had never seen was their relationship. It was not a surprised Baelfire kept his relationship hidden. Lucien was a mere servant after all; he was nothing more than the many whores Bae bedded during their relationship. Yes, Bae’s promiscuous lifestyle did not falter, even with Lucien’s loyalty. But loyalty could only stand so much, so when the juvenile Prince denied his and Lucien’s relationship before entire Kingdom, it was predicted their relationship would go downhill.

Since that faithful day, their relationship had always become complicated, and yet even after the curse, and the bullshit, they still manage to stand one another enough to be exclusivity, to some extent. Baelfire believed Lucien's duty was to forever be there for him. Whether it is sexually, physically, or mentally, it was Lucien’s duty to provide Bae with that support. Baelfire never imagined what would happen if that type of support was not there for him, he did not want to even try to imagine what would happen.

Baelfire was ripped out of his memories when a soft hand lifted his chin. Eyebrows furrowed at the older male, noting their height difference. Baelfire was not the tallest of the lands, but he wish he was – power issues. His heavy lids fell halfway over his eyes as he reached out to grasp onto Lucien’s shirt as he greedily waited for those lips to meet his. “I –“

"Excuse me for my disturbance but I was wondering is there anything that I should be doing now?"

The end of the serpent’s tail slammed against the marble ground as the rattle sang an unsatisfied tune. Baelfire turned to face the hyena, his bright eyes glistening slightly from arousal. The young Lord kept his hand behind his back, specifically, at the hem of Lucien’s pants. His claws dangerously probed the flesh of the other.

”I’m torn between you leaving us alone and you joining us,” Baelfire shrugged his shoulders innocently. ”Your choice. Besides, I’ve never played with a virgin.,” with a wink he tugged Lucien rather forcefully. Baelfire left the window and made way to his room, but not before getting dangerously close to the nervous servant. ”You’ll know where I’ll be,” forked tongue coming out, he ran it along the boy’s cheek before giving him a playful peak.

Leaving Timothy as is, Baelfire pulled the other into his room, closing his door with the pleasing click of his lock. ”We have some time before the guests are settled in, don’t we Lucien~”

I’m guessing time skip here XD Unless Lucien totally denies him.

User Image
                                          User Image

With || Lucien & possibly Timothy ;] XXXXX[/white]Location || His room XXXXXMood || Aroused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff