Welcome to Gaia! ::

Decisive Informer

User ImageUser Image

Where: Barracks heading out tab Who: Audrey, Beric > Beric tab Thoughts: I am afraid that Kryos will be like his mother... tab Theme: Black Board

After Audrey had left the two alone for an amount of time, Zaim observed Beric once more. Scanning him from head to toe, he shook his head slightly a bit. His childhood friend was trying to brush off the fact of him not being tired. Hell, Beric had always done that in the past so why is he denying Zaim's only request of resting? Taking his time of recollecting his thoughts over this matter, Zaim shook his head when he had heard him complying with his wishes of taking an hour of rest. "Good. I'm glad that you see it my way, Beric. If you do not see it my way, I will have to bind you to your bed and keep an eye on you rather than patrolling the castle ground..." He stated bluntly at the other knowing that he will do it by all mean necessary.

When their brief conversation had halted, Zaim's eyes averted to look at Audrey again who had asked what the two were talking about. As Beric had answer Audrey, he turned his attention over to the other knights who were in the barracks. Giving them an eyeful watch, he turned back to see Audrey giving Beric one last reassuring hug as he removed himself and disappeared out the door. Once Audrey had disappeared, Beric soon addressed him again when he shook his head and simply took a step toward him. "I suppose I should keep you company and make sure you rest enough before we could hear it from Ryder..." Zaim stated and walked past his childhood friend. As he did so, his ears twitch slightly when the sound of laughter grew closer and closer. Without any warning, the twins leapt onto their father as each of them latch themselves onto his legs and arms.

"Papa!" The twins synced in unison as they held onto Zaim as the youngest, Kryos, soon spoke up, "Papa, may I and Remy head into town with the other children? We heard that the other children are going out to play near the river and we were wondering if we could go with them."

Zaim gave each of them a look before turning his attention to Beric then back to his two young ones as he gave them each a pat on the head. Before he could say anything else, Kryos detached himself from father's leg and turned to look up at Beric, "Ah, look its uncle, Remy. It's uncle Beric!" He smiled and jump onto Beric's legs a he latch himself onto Beric's leg as though Beric was some kind of stuffed teddy bear.

"Kryos that is inappropriate to be latching yourself onto Beric," Zaim looked at his youngest son when he saw the other making a pouting looking face at him. "Remy..." he gently took Remy by the hand and knelt down to be eye level with him, "You and Kryos may go have fun but make sure to stay out of trouble. Papa will come get you and your brother when nightfall comes..." He smiled reassuring Remy before looking over to Kryos. "Kryos, please leave uncle Beric alone. He needs his sleep for he is tired. Uncle Beric will play with you and Remy when he is well rested." Zaim exclaimed while seeing Kryos removing himself from Beric and apologizes to the man before giving his father a nod.

"Yes papa..." Kryos reply and smiled up at him as he took Remy by the hand, "Come Remy. Papa has given us permission to go with the other children..." He happily said and simply tugs Remy's hand as he led the older twin out of the barracks.

Zaim sigh softly, "I apologize for my sons' behavior. It appears they have grown highly attached to you, especially Kryos. I fear that he may end up being a lot like his mother..." He inhale and exhaled before looking at Beric in the eyes again. "Come. One hour of rest then we will have our meeting. I am sure Ryder has a lot to tell us..." Zaim stated and walked out of the barracks and decided to head toward Beric's chamber.

OOC: Not that great at all!!! xP.
                                                Gui Zhou
                                                phannyyy

Decisive Informer

XOXOXOXOXOXOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Baelfire had left the bathroom with a content smile on his face, Lucien continued on as he finished up washing himself. The warm water had soon turned cold and after the last warm drop of water had hit his delicate feathers, he extended his hand out to grab the nearest towel as he had turned the faucet to the shower off. Drying himself, Lucien places the towel around his waist as he reached for his undergarment. Wearing his undergarments, he soon raised his arms and slipped his arms right into the shirt as he lifted the shirt over his body and head as he slipped them on. As for his pants he gradually wore it and buttoned up the pants before adjusting his shirt a bit. Once it was done, Lucien looked at himself in the mirror as he dried his hair only to put the towel back on the hanging rack. Seeing that he had finished his shower and had worn his clothes, his appearance had been recognizable.

Still in the bathroom, Lucien's ear perked up upon hearing Baelfire's voice as he had yelled out from the bedroom. Peeping through the doorway, he found the young prince yelling out the window to a certain someone. Furrowing his brows upon hearing the name, Lucien took a step back into the bathroom and picked up the remaining clothes that were on the ground. Tossing them into the nearest laundry bin, he decided to head out as he had heard Baelfire's voice calling for him. Once again he had been ravished and his clothes were on the ground again.

After their little fun and games, Lucien decided to head out leaving his lover behind. Of course, he had business to do and this business of his is to do a roundabout scout around the castle. Perhaps greet their guests? Even so, that was not entirely him to do so. He had no obligations to meet them whatsoever. If one were to ever come across him then yeah, other than that, he will leave them be and move on to do his task. While walking away from Baelfire's room, Lucien walked over to the nearby window and glanced out only to find Azazel and Demetrius. Narrowing his eyes at the vulture and the vampire, a low hissed had left his lips. He didn't like the two. Well, he had no reason to hate either of them; even so, something about the two had always irked him. Whatever the case may be, Lucien could only hope that neither of them will bug him about it.

Removing himself from the window, Lucien continued down the hallway before reaching the staircase. Taking a hold of the rail that was connected to the staircase; he simply walked down the stairs and back to the main floor. His eyes scanning the nearby rooms before they were directed toward the main entrance of the doorway, eyeing the doorway, Lucien decided against it. Maybe greeting their visitors would be fine, but seeing the circumstances and how things are, it would be difficult for the humans to comprehend their existence as animas. Whatever, Lucien could care less about it. For now, the thing that matters most is to simply carry on his duty as the second in command of Blackwood Castle.

Where: Baelfire's room tab Whom: Baelfire > No one tab Theme: Clicky! tab OOC: .......not that great >,>

phannyyy

Man-Lover

User ImageUser Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ His room tab tab tab ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Darius tab tab tab ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ Silhouette tab tab tab ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs Feeling blue
tab You got what you were after from me tab Until your needs were fulfilled tab I am breaking myself tab You got what you were after from me tab Until your needs were fulfilled tab I am breaking myself
tab You got what you were after from me tab Until your needs were fulfilled tab I am breaking myself tab You got what you were after from me tab Until your needs were fulfilled tab I am breaking myself

I'm tired of waking up in tears tab I can't put to bed these phobias and fears tab But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone tab So I watch the summer stars to lead me home

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Is it over yet? Will I ever smile again?
̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

At first Iefyr didn't notice Darius' waking up, as he was so deep in his own thoughts, but soon he realized that his older brother has started to stir and focused his navy blue eyes to the blond. He was more than glad to see the smile, even though it was still weak, on Darius' lips. He let Darius take his hand in his own, and Iefyr squeezed his hand gently like comforting him.
                                                                            He kept quiet because he was sure Darius wanted to clear his mind before Iefyr would drown him to questions and troubled thoughts. Slowly Iefyr shook his head to Darius' apology.
                                                                            Even though Iefyr rarely let anyone know it, he knew quite a few different languages and he was able to speak them rather fluently, most of them learned all by himself thanks to those countless hours he's spent with books.

Iefyr wanted to say that Darius couldn't have known that the castle was.. whatever it was, but that would've been obviously a lie. A human with animal ears and a dog that knew how to speak were heavy reasons why they shouldn't have entered the castle in the first place. Instead he took a small moment to think for the right words and in the meantime took a deep inhale.
                                                                            "You're right, we shouldn't have stayed here. I am upset that you did not listen to me, Darius." His voice was firm and slightly scolding, but still understanding, like a mother talking to a child who just ate the sweeties that were meant for the weekend. "But you are right, we most likely wouldn't have survived in the forest either, for its unknown creatures." Heavy sigh escaped the blunette and he turned his eyes towards the window. "I do not know which one would have been better, getting eaten by wild animals or people who are like wild animals." His voice was now quiet, like a thought that he did not mean to say aloud.

When Darius tried to get up Iefyr turned to look at his brother again, remaining silent. He wasn't going to yell at his beloved brother, but with the silence he made clear that he was indeed upset and very displeased. The next words Darius said made Iefyr slightly confused though. He turned his face away from Darius and closed his eyes for few seconds. "I, uh.." Iefyr reopened his eyes but didn't look at Darius. It was obvious the younger prince was uncomfortable with the subject they were now speaking about. At least he assumed he knew what Darius meant with that. He wasn't really someone who would speak about things that made him uneasy, so instead asking questions and shaming his brother Iefyr shrugged and decided to change subject.
                                                                            "Darius, we have something more important to speak about, do we not?" Finally facing his brother Iefyr looked into Darius' eyes. "One very, very pressing matter is how are we going to escape, stay alive and find the kingdom where we were supposed to travel. And second, I am afraid Mikkel is going to do something.. Childish. You know him, even though he is careful, he is still a lot like you, Dary." Arching his other brow Iefyr tilted his head gently with meaningful look in his eyes. He just hoped Mikkel wouldn't be too friendly with the beasts within the castle or get too curious about anything. "But he is probably out of our reach already for now, thanks to Augustus.." A clear annoyance visited Iefyr's expression with tight jaw and a twitch of corner of the eye. The situation was stressing him, not to mention that he hadn't eaten anything for a quite long time and he was tired after getting only couple decent hours of sleep.

̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅

OOC ::
                                                                            Ryuna Bloodmire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff