Welcome to Gaia! ::

"No, we don't go there." She leads him to the bathroom, and sends him in alone. "This is gonna be difficult, but love always is..."
Sakura Revolution
"Here Gino, I'll show you how to prepare clothes for the shop." She starts out with the easy stuff, rolling belts.
"moo moo?" he says still pointing at the mansion
Sakura Revolution
"No, we don't go there." She leads him to the bathroom, and sends him in alone. "This is gonna be difficult, but love always is..."
he goes inside is about to go when people who like him alot and almost worship him pickhim up and take him to the mansion so he can watch them roll some of it like they could roll all of it! anyways the toilet paper reminds him of the bathroom and he undoes his zipper and pees on the mansion the fans cheer him on.
"No Gino... don't pee there..."
Sakura Revolution
"No Gino... don't pee there..."
gino starts walking off and is nowhere to be found but a few med school students are talking student1: "poor gino must be nuculear radiation" sutdent2: "ya just like in japan during world war two" student 3: wait japan! they have a few radiation clinics there that might help him make it where he isn't retarted and can start out a new learning everything again"
-Vanessa swept up hair and dust and other bits of things, she hummed as she did so. She looked around her salon, her home, of course, when people such as the Von Helson sisters came by and had an arguement over something, her salon got a bit messed up, she sighed as she emptied the pan into the bin, she missed Edmund, Liam is nothing in comparison to him, even though her and Edmund weren't an item due to his wishes, she still liked him, she flipped over the sign on her door to open. She went and sat at the counter, idley doodleing on the corner of the appointments book, while listening to the radio.-
Darkness_Consumes
-Vanessa swept up hair and dust and other bits of things, she hummed as she did so. She looked around her salon, her home, of course, when people such as the Von Helson sisters came by and had an arguement over something, her salon got a bit messed up, she sighed as she emptied the pan into the bin, she missed Edmund, Liam is nothing in comparison to him, even though her and Edmund weren't an item due to his wishes, she still liked him, she flipped over the sign on her door to open. She went and sat at the counter, idley doodleing on the corner of the appointments book, while listening to the radio.-
" semula! moria!" he said he had lost her and walked everywhere looking for her

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
*After taking a boat from Aekea to Durem Josie finally arrived at the Reclamation Facility* I told them it took days. Now I have to get to Durem.
(BTW, Hot topic does sell baby clothes.)

Just outside the room of Anna Corinne Von Helson, layed her and her sister on twin lawn chairs.

"Sister, dear." Marie said, sipping her drink idlely, "What shall we do today?"

Her sister sighed, fixing her pale blue bikini as she and Marie were trying to sunbathe, and said. "Honestly, I have no idea."
Marie nodded and layed back, the sun beating on them.
devon1993391
*After taking a boat from Aekea to Durem Josie finally arrived at the Reclamation Facility* I told them it took days. Now I have to get to Durem.
gino went on a little bloody from falling not able to walk as well as most and was not close to josie when he fell in the water and fainted instantly from having radiation in his body already, now a little bit of radiation was going in ussually the radiation didn't matter but to one already extremley radiated he was in trouble

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
gino went on a little bloody from falling not able to walk as well as most and was not close to josie when he fell in the water and fainted instantly from having radiation in his body already, now a little bit of radiation was going in ussually the radiation didn't matter but to one already extremley radiated he was in trouble
Oh my! Come here if you can. I'll help you walk!
devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
((gino is fainted in the flushy water))
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
(as in he can't walk))

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
warewolfandloner100
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
(as in he can't walk))
((Okay))*Josie dives into the water and tryed very hard to searh for the boy. She swimms deeper and deeper until she faintly saw a shadow. She darted to the shadow and grabs Gino by the waist and pulls him to the surface. Josie climbs out of the wter and into the boat*Oh no! Gino Breathe! *Without any other option, Josie quickly give CPR to the breathless being*
devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
devon1993391
(as in he can't walk))
((Okay))*Josie dives into the water and tryed very hard to searh for the boy. She swimms deeper and deeper until she faintly saw a shadow. She darted to the shadow and grabs Gino by the waist and pulls him to the surface. Josie climbs out of the wter and into the boat*Oh no! Gino Breathe! *Without any other option, Josie quickly give CPR to the breathless being*
gino coughes up water and the boy wakes up "maruaswa!?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces