Welcome to Gaia! ::

devon1993391
warewolfandloner100
Sakura Revolution
"Yeah, i was there last night... the bitches stiffed us!" Moira growls "I beat the s**t out5 of the one in the blue... I can't tewll the whores apart!
Peyo showed up behind her "what's s**t and whores?" he said
You souldn't be lstening to this dicussion....go see Uncle Liam.
"my dad said he messed with his wife and danced with her! but this one lady said that daddy cheats on mom what's cheatin?"
"Look, you don't even have to fight the little hussies... they're spending all their money on coke." moira searches her pockets and finds a cigarette. "They're on a bad spiral... or else they wouldn't have tried to stiff my band... at least you and Gino never stiffed us... threw stuff yeah, but most gigs get rowdy."
-Vanessa walked away from the Isle de Gambino, she was visting her friend Sasha, who was in serious need of a hair color, because apparently she thought bleach was a very liquidified shampoo, Vanessa walked down to Barton, she headed into Aekea, she was planning on calling to Liam, for a 'chat', she walked past Gambino, amd a few of her friends, she had overheard the last few minutes of the converstation, she listened to Gambino, "I really hope you do, somebody needs to put them in their place, what they did to you and Gino was awful" she interuppted, she disliked the Helsons as much as everyone else, her salon was torn apart in one of the sisters rage's, she had hated them since then, so much as that she didnt attend the party that they threw, she was busy enough trying to clean up her place.-
Sakura Revolution
"Look, you don't even have to fight the little hussies... they're spending all their money on coke." moira searches her pockets and finds a cigarette. "They're on a bad spiral... or else they wouldn't have tried to stiff my band... at least you and Gino never stiffed us... threw stuff yeah, but most gigs get rowdy."
young peyo coughed and took a gpin from gambino's pocket and put it on "gambino! great fame!" he said screaming loudly
"It means, Peyo, that daddies making more baby's and doesn't know Uncle Liam is gay." Moira pulls out a flower headband. "here, go play fairy."

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I actually don't remember going to any of your concerts," said Gambino quieting down from embarassment. "But I'm sure they were good nonetheless and that those terrible twins don't know how to properly appreciate your talent!"

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Beatrice La Chupacabra
A malicious scowl crossed Gambino's face and he squeezed the deed he was holding.

"Those... GIRLS stole my thunder! They kidnapped my son and then they forbade me from returning to Durem!
You know....you can sneak inot Durem...or use a secret i.d. Maybe you can get Edmund to help you get back at the!
Sakura Revolution
"It means, Peyo, that daddies making more baby's and doesn't know Uncle Liam is gay." Moira pulls out a flower headband. "here, go play fairy."
"my dad said uncle liam is a b*****d he said that when I was trying to sleep but I heard!" he said loudly "I want a duckie!" he then touched his g pin "gambino! great fame!"
Beatrice La Chupacabra
"I actually don't remember going to any of your concerts," said Gambino quieting down from embarassment. "But I'm sure they were good nonetheless and that those terrible twins don't know how to properly appreciate your talent!"

"Oh, you never saw them, But Gino did... heck, he even knows where my tattoo is!" (There's my skanky post.... xd )

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gambino smiled at all the support he was getting. "You know what? Maybe I should sneak back in! What with all my supporters I could probably stage a coup in Durem and reclaim my power! Why, I might not even need this deed. If I can take over I'll be able to take their home, as well!"
Sakura Revolution
Beatrice La Chupacabra

"Oh, you never saw them, But Gino did... heck, he even knows where my tattoo is!" (There's my skanky post.... xd )
"gino is 16 where is he?" peyo said "and rina is gone too! older kids left me!"
Beatrice La Chupacabra
Gambino smiled at all the support he was getting. "You know what? Maybe I should sneak back in! What with all my supporters I could probably stage a coup in Durem and reclaim my power! Why, I might not even need this deed. If I can take over I'll be able to take their home, as well!"
" my dad likes you cause you keep his deep secrets!" peyo said "great fame!"

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
warewolfandloner100
Beatrice La Chupacabra
" my dad likes you cause you keep his deep secrets!" peyo said "great fame!"
Gambino patted Peyo on the head. "Peyo, is it? You're a good boy and your father is a good man. Of course I keep his secrets."

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sakura Revolution
MOIRA! Um, Peyo dear. Cheating on someone is very bad. It means that.....you will learn when you are older. Here, I bought this for you. *Hands Peyo a Duckie plush* I heard your mommy was with Ian in his shop. Go on!
-She looked to Gambino, "That's a great idea, I can get Edmund to help aswell, he'll do anything for a.... free hair cut," Vanessa said thinking, "Im pretty sure I can keep the sisters occupied for a while if you want" she said grinning.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff