Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku skids to stop panting, she presses herself against the wall. She was so hungry.. "Its okay..?" she repeats hearing the human.. "Did they get mad?"

Dangerous Knight

"yeah, but I gave them money so they can forget about it" he said "are you hungry?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku nods carefully watching the man, she shifts human. "You human...?" Neku asks as she sits herself down. Neku doesn't trust the adults allot of them lied. But the idea of getting a free meal made her stomach rumble in protest..when was the last time she ate? "Why are you nice?" her eyes narrow, untrusting.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee had shifted into a wolf pup, grey fur helping him blend in as he approaches Neku, sitting beside her and puffing up his fur to look cute, he yips quietly.

((Bee isn't the Devil..))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku tilts her head at the sudden yip, she turns to look at the wolf pup complitely forgetting the adult. Her etes widen, and she smiles wide "Puppy!" The small demon exclaims, she pats his head. "So fluffy!" she exclaims "I can look like you!" she giggles as she shifts again coppying Bee exactly. Her tail wags "See?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
The muse laughs, clapping having made the humans riot. They were just so easy!, she had never seen such an idiotic race. She laughs as fires broke out.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee yips again, his own tail wagging. 'If this all plays out, I could probably teach the kid something.' He finds himself thinking, then he stands and crouches onto his front paws, his tail wagging.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku mimicks the wold pup tilting her head, "My name is Neku." she says panting, her stomach once again made noises in hunger. Neku pretends not to notice "Want to play?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee yips once more, keeping up the guise of a normal pup. 'Wow, I keep forgetting how stealthy I can be when I'm shifted...' He finds himself thinking and he taps Neku with one paw, dashing away while letting out a wolfish laugh.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku's ears twitch as she follows him, running after him her fur changing to match what where she was running. "Where are you going..!" Neku yells After Bee.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee gets through the town and skids to a halt in a field, his tail wagging slowly until he notices a large demon standing before him, violence in its plan for him, he cowers back, baiting it into an attack.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Too tired..." Neku mumbles panting as she catches up to him..And the demon.. She shifts to a turtle cowardly into her shell. 'Can't keep shifting..'

The muse laughs as the fires lick at the walls. It may have gotten out of hand, but she shrugs. Her megaphone turned on she starts to sing.. 'Na Na Na'

Dangerous Knight

"cause, wait!" ikki said rubbing his eyes. he notice humans rioting "the hell is going on now!" he said leaving the bread for neku.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
No longer visible the muse happily watches with a smile on her face. On the building she lets her feet dangle as she watched, she was bored. "If I recall correctly, an old friend lives here.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Bee stand in front of Neku protectively, growling, the Demon knocks him aside easily and he yelps, losing control of his form due to the sudden pain and he lands halfway across the field, a fierce look in his Azure eyes. "You picked the wrong person to piss off." He says angrily, clearing the space in a split second, he catches a blow that would have hit Neku's shell.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff