Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you side with?

The Organization 0.046296296296296 4.6% [ 5 ]
The Subjects 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 14 ]
I would tell you... but then I'd have to kill you... 0.2037037037037 20.4% [ 22 ]
The Gold 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 21 ]
Ponies. >_> 0.42592592592593 42.6% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 269 270 271 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
Alice McKenzie
The new girl... Literally.

xxx"D-Did you?" Odd. Alice quickly sat down after letting Melody get changed, rather confused. So a few minutes ago she was crying about not wanting to look like a girl, and now she was wearing pink frills... Gah. Women. "Well to be honest... Y-you did look pretty cute in that outfit." She muttered, glancing at the floor, and the pile of discarded clothes.

((I wouldn't ask me for a recap if I were you. My attempts at making people less confused just end up confusing the hell out of them.))

5,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image
Cassidy & Rip
User ImageUser Image
Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you, Some of them want to get used by you, Some of them want to abuse you, Some of them want to be abused. I'm gonna use you and abuse you, I'm gonna know what's inside, Gonna use you and abuse you, I'm gonna know what's inside you ~ You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.

User ImageUser Image

Cassidy watched and then she smiled watching the girl being dragged round "poor Melody well chose what you like I frankly think a pretty crystal belt, some shorts and a long shirt half open with the boob vests underneath would look good." she then looked over seeing Rip his jaw dropped "hey Rip."

Rip pulled the towel off his head and put it infront of his crotch going brilliant red clearly Melodies new look was a hit, he stared his jaw dropping "I uhm need a bath." he then tore out the room and then ran another bath, waiting for the steam to stop he lept in and hid looking down at his crotch "what the hell."

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Alexin Jyoti Mason

User Image

Ano koro mitai ni tte Modoritai wakejanai no
Nakushite kita sora wo Sagashiteru
Wakattekuremasu you ni Gisei ni natta you na
Kanashii kao wa yamete yo

It's nothing like wanting to go back to those days.
I'm searching for a sky that doesn't exist anymore.
Don't give me that sad face like I've become the victim,
like you understand.

She was surprised when the hybrid said he would let her go as well, all because the organisation let her go before. Alexin listened in through the radio, knock-out gas was to be thrown down the corridor, she didn't think the corridor where she was. The girl was surprised though, it was the orginasations daughter whom was speaking. 'Is he causing that much trouble?' She thought to herself, an eyebrow raised in slight confusion. Although she had to admit, she wondered what they were going to do to the person once they caught him. Alexin sighed slightly and placed her gun back into the holster, she wanted to shoot the camera's out in frustration but thought better of it. Before walking back to her post, Alexin with drew her gun once more and shot out the two camera's that were visible, why not? From what they saw she might have let the hybrid go.

I'm: slightly confused about that tiger girl.
            I'm with: The hybrid
            How am I feeling: Cold
            OC: Saw that all the bad people that are pretending to be bad are meeting up, Alexin never got the memo >.> xd plus she had her own intentions.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User Image

'Is being held captive..

Walking into the washroom, he looked around and listened if anyone was in here, which no noises or movements came, good, now he just needs to lock the door, which he did, sure this may be a semi private bathroom but he never liked people being around him,looking around, he continued to listen for any noises before finding a few unused towels along with a private shower, with that he made a small sigh of relief before he started to take off his clothes, though his pants wasn't really fitting him properly considering his new tail was in the way, he really has to make a hole for it to stick through now...

After putting his clothes in a safe place, he walked.. well. sort of stumbled into the shower before regaining his balance, turning on the shower, he set it too the perfect temperature before he started to wash himself, luckily there was some shampoo there, now he just needs to figure out of he needs it all or not.

...and locking yourself up in your room...

..isn't it the same thing?'

What am I doing?:Showering.
            How do I feel?:Alright
            Who am I talking too?: No one
            Where am I?: Washroom (Shower)

OOC: ((...))

Questionable Inquisitor

((gotta poof again for a while!))

5,200 Points
            • First step to fame 200
            • Team Jacob 100
            • Friendly 100
            ((just come talk to one of us what has past cant be interacted with all that matters is now))

Questionable Inquisitor

((quick phone post!))

Melody blushes again upon hearing Alice's words. "I... Uh... Th-thank you." She says softly as she starts to put on the dress that Alice brought out. "I... I gotta say... That felt really good. The reaction from all of you. It... It feels so wrong... But so nice." She was starting to sound distressed now, her male mind fighting her femininity with everything it had. But it was hard to deny what she saw in the mirror. She looked like a girl. Not only that, she looked like a gorgeous girl. Hell, she -was- a gorgeous girl. She looked down at the dress and started to cry. Poor thing was just an emotional mess.

5,200 Points
            • First step to fame 200
            • Team Jacob 100
            • Friendly 100
            User ImageUser Image
            Cassidy & Rip
            User ImageUser Image
            Sweet dreams are made of these Who am I to disagree? Travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you, Some of them want to get used by you, Some of them want to abuse you, Some of them want to be abused. I'm gonna use you and abuse you, I'm gonna know what's inside, Gonna use you and abuse you, I'm gonna know what's inside you ~ You never go You're always here (suffocating me) Under my skin I cannot run away Fading slowly My best defence, running from you I can't resist, take all you want from me Breaking slowly You're all I'm reaching for It's already over All I'm reaching for! It's already over now I'd give it all to you I offer up my soul It's already over, already over now! Give it all to you Letting go of me Reaching as I fall I know it's already over now Nothing left to lose Loving you again! I know it's already over now! It's already over now! I know it's already over, already over.

User ImageUser Image

Cassidy smiled looking over to Melody the poor girl seemed to be struggling with her beauty, Cassidy walked over putting her arm round Melody she offered her a tissue "you are not how you look its what is inside that counts, just because you enjoy dressing like a girl doesn't make you any less of a person, it just means your normal, after all we ladies look HAWT." Cassidy said cheekily smirking she then tapped Melodies nose "also just to let you know all you need do is flutter your eyelashes at a guy and he will rush to open doors and make a complete a** of himself just to get a smile off someone as pretty as you."

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
            • Conventioneer 300
            • Invisibility 100
            • Beta Forum Regular 0
            User Image
            Alice McKenzie

xxxGack! Why was Melody crying? As Cassidy moved to comfort her, Alice did the same, and was soon beside the fox, offering a lab coat sleeve to wipe the tears away. "You're taking this remarkably well, to be honest. I haven't heard any screaming from you yet." She pointed out, a slight flush appearing on her cheeks as a little voice in the back of her mind added 'Well, I'm sure you could sort that out soon enough.' Jesus, her brain was such a pervert. "Giving nosebleeds to anyone with a y chromosome is nothing to be crying about, y'know. Comes in very handy sometimes. Like Cassidy said: How many times did you ever make a complete idiot of yourself trying to help someone out just because she had a nice butt?" For some reason, Alice's accent could make anything seem posh, even that statement.

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User Image

'Is being held captive..

After figuring out how exactly he should clean himself, and after fighting these damn knots, he finally got himself clean, with that he turned off the water, though a strange thing he noticed... only the cold water was on, ' That's...odd...' he thought to himself before he simply shrugged it off, for all he knows there could just be only hot water right now.

Grabbing a towel he started to dry himself before putting his clothes back on, then he remembered about his stupid tail.. well it's not like he could do it right now, unless he knew how to use his claws.. which didn't come naturally oddly enough, he resided to just tuck his tail in.. as much as uncomfortable it may be, plus his pants were baggy, it's not like anyone would notice, and as long as he doesn't sit on it.

Walking towards the door, he unlocked the door before he finished drying his head, with that he simply put the towel to the side before opening the door, he was actually walking... alright this time, maybe because he wasn't focused on it,.. now, he just needs to remember the way back to the Infirmary...

'.... A crap.. '

What am I doing?:Nothing much.
            Where am I?: Outside of the washroom.. somewhere

Questionable Inquisitor

Melody leaned against Alice again for support. "but is it okay for me to be taking it well?" she asks with teary eyes. "I... I just don't know what to think. I don't want to attract guys. I mean, really. That's what I really don't want. It would just remind me of what I am." she seemed so conflicted. "But if I'm still a guy on the inside... Why did I enjoy feeling pretty? It's all so confusing!" she breaks into tears once more.

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
            • Conventioneer 300
            • Invisibility 100
            • Beta Forum Regular 0
            User Image
            Alice McKenzie

xxxJesus, how could she put this... "To be honest, I don't think there's anything wrong with you taking it well. In fact, I think it's pretty brilliant." Alice was trying her utmost to cheer the poor thing up now, even going so far as to resume the ear scratching. "Look... You've just completely switched genders, and it takes a while for your body to even out. Your hormones are probably going crazy at the moment, so all sorts of crazy things will be going through your mind." For a person who got a D in Biology, that was a pretty good example of 'winging it' when it came to medical explanations.

"How about you spend tonight in my quarters? I could sleep on the sofa, and you could do with some company." Alice suggested after a moment of silence, broken only by Melody's weeping. "An- And if it makes you feel better, I'll tell you a few embarrassing stories from my first few post-MORFS weeks."

5,200 Points
            • First step to fame 200
            • Team Jacob 100
            • Friendly 100
            User ImageUser Image
            Cassidy & Rip
            User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Cassidy looked over placing her hands on her hips "why wouldn't you enjoy looking good? Male or Female everyone should enjoy looking good, stop worrying so much Melody." she said looking to the pair she felt like a third wheel, she watched Alice and Melody then rolled her eyes "get a room you two, you both need each others.....support right now." she then turned and headed to the door "going to go see if Rips okay."

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User Image

'Is being held captive..

Standing there, he really couldn't remember where exactly the Infirmary was, maybe because the DAMN hallways looked exactly the same, well, if he wandered around he might find it by chance, and if guards find him he will probably be beaten and go back there.. or back into that cage.. either way, he's going to end up back in the infirmary.

Making a small, slightly cautious sigh, he started to walk down one of the hallways, hopefully not going near the guard stations.. or whatever they're called, for the moment he had finally gotten used to walking, hopefully this will stick, he did notice it, but he chose not to think about it for too long or he might jinx it.

Now he just wants to find some life around this cursed area, and hopefully one that wouldn't end up beating him, if what Kalila said was true, hopefully the next scientist was another undercover agent that is going to save them... he has no reason to trust her on that, but it's the only reassuring thing he had in his mind right now.

What am I doing?:Wandering
            Where am I?: Hallways

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
            • Forum Sophomore 300
            • First step to fame 200
            • Forum Regular 100
            Alexin Jyoti Mason

User Image

Ano koro mitai ni tte Modoritai wakejanai no
            Nakushite kita sora wo Sagashiteru
            Wakattekuremasu you ni Gisei ni natta you na
            Kanashii kao wa yamete yo

It's nothing like wanting to go back to those days.
            I'm searching for a sky that doesn't exist anymore.
            Don't give me that sad face like I've become the victim,
            like you understand.

Alexin walked down the hallway, if she was going to get started of helping the hybrids get out, she might as well start now. Alexin shot out the camera's she came across, once a traitor always a traitor. What else could they do? Well kill her maybe, but she would put up one hell of a fight. She turned around a couple of corners, taking out the camera's and saw the kitty boy she saw earlier, he was talking to Savannah.
                      "You're the kitty boy I saw earlier."
                      She said to him. She looked behind her and nodded her head in that general direction.
                      "Go down the hallway if you're looking for the way to get out. The camera's are broken, I shot them. You should be good."
                      She said to him, taking out the camera that was behind him. She was more scarred of meeting the head girl for the whole organisation then the organisation personal themselves.

I'm: Looking at a kitty boy
                      I'm with: The hybrid
                      How am I feeling: Cold
                      OC: Alexin will come and annoy the kitty, she didn't stick long enough to catch he's name xd

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces