Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will you side with?

The Organization 0.046296296296296 4.6% [ 5 ]
The Subjects 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 14 ]
I would tell you... but then I'd have to kill you... 0.2037037037037 20.4% [ 22 ]
The Gold 0.19444444444444 19.4% [ 21 ]
Ponies. >_> 0.42592592592593 42.6% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 108 ]

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User ImageUser Image
Alice McKenzie
The new girl... Literally.

Luckily, Alice did manage to find the car relatively easily, and after fumbling with the key for a few seconds, slumped into the driver's seat. "...Okay. Kalila's a good plan... She's a tamer too, right?" Yeah, she may have read the woman's file. "How many people are there?" If Melody did indeed turn, and- and they had to fight her, they'd need a lot of people.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Robert almost jumped back as Lucian reached out and pretty much wiped his hand across the yellow-skinned male's torso, causing him to clutch his chest somewhat self-consciously as the cat pulled his hand away with his sticky prize. "What are you- Ew." Well, that was hardly pleasant. Now, unfortunately for Lucian, he'd just swallowed a handful of the stuff, whereas Kalila had received a light coating. Well, maybe a medium coating. As soon as the slime, which would feel like half-set jello, reached his stomach, that guy would not be in for a fun time. And taking into account its mild addictiveness, swallowing that much voluntarily was not a good idea in the slightest. "Uhh..." When Robert was instructed to instruct, his mind seemed to blank out for a few moments, before something popped into his head. It wasn't fancy, wasn't that smart, but oh well. At least it was something, right? "Run into the kitchen. Wait there for me, okay?"

Avery Dale

Robert McKenzie- A.K.A "sluggy"
((EDITED. God, I'm a moron. DX ))

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User ImageUser Image

'Is being held captive..

Lucian stood there for a couple seconds, ' God this feels gross.. ' he thought to himself.. but as soon as Robert told him to go to the kitchen, his mind completely set to doing just that, everything else felt like it didn't matter, without so much as a simply nod Lucian quickly turned around and sped to the kitchen, when he got there he stopped and turned around and just waited for him, wow.. the damn idea worked!, Lucian was now brainwashed... well if he were knowing what he was doing he would say "Don't make me do anything weird.".. he should had said that earlier

...and locking yourself up in your room...

..isn't it the same thing?'

What am I doing?: Following Robert's orders.
How do I feel?: Brainwashed (...he's only thinking about doing what he's told by Robert now... if that makes sense)
Who am I talking too?( Or with ): Who ever is there..
Where am I?: Kitchen

OOC: ((...))

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
~Matt/Marie~

User Image
User Image
~Melody~
User Image
~Annaleah~
User Image
~Kalila~
User Image
~Savanna~
User Image "Uh... well... people here... Anna, Rip, Cassidy, Lucian, Avery, Kalila, myself, and... some slug man. So that makes 8. Anna and Rip have no powers... I don't know about the slug. I don't think Cassidy has any powers that I know of, either. So that leaves us with Lucian, Avery, Kalila, and myself. Four people with abilities. How many have you got on your end?" She asks with a sigh. This was going to suck. Melody is one hell of a little firecracker... Aurora had fought her once... before she'd gotten more powerful... that was difficult. They would definitely need every edge they could get.
It didn't take Sarah long to catch up to Alice. Alice had just sat down in the driver's seat of the car. Coming to a stop in front of the still open car door, Sarah quickly spoke, "Is there anything I can do?" Alice seemed ready to forget about her and Marie and just drive off in a mad dash to go after Melody. She wanted to help, and had managed to reach the car before Alice could run off.

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User ImageUser Image
Alice McKenzie

Okay, judging by the opening and subsequent shutting of doors, they were in there.
"Eight... and I'm bringing another two with me." Eleven versus poor Melody- if it ever came to that, that is. "Alright, I'm- I'm coming." She knew the address, the call was somewhat easy to trace and subsequently plot into a GPS. It would take forty minutes, an hour max, until she was face to face with the person that gave Melody MORFS in the first place. ...And now that girl wanted to help? So strange.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

...Okay. Did that... Did that really just happen, or was the guy just pulling his leg? Well, he'd soon find out. Hell, if it did actually work, Robert didn't know how long the thing would last, so he'd better damn well make the most of it. A few seconds after Lucian ran off, Robert followed, entering the kitchen to find him simply standing there doing nothing. Okay... Weird. "Uh... Make me a coffee. Black, please." Well, that was a start. And it seemed that the boy hadn't lost his manners, even when talking to a brainwashed lion man. Judging by the amount he'd consumed, it'd last a good few minutes, but Robert wasn't to know that. Hell, he believed he was lucky to get him this far, if he wasn't in fact still just messing with him. But... how did he know if Lucian was joking or not? He needed something really cruel... Aha! "And once you've done that, I'd love a foot rub." Sitting down in a nearby chair (thankfully not upholstered, just plain wood,) Robert watched to see what the lion would do.

Avery Dale

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User ImageUser Image

'Is being held captive..

Lucian continued to stand there.. simply waiting.. nothing else was going through his mind besides 'wait'... wow it was some powerful stuff, after a few seconds he spotted Robert walking up the stairs before hearing his other command.. coffee, black... almost instantly he went to the coffee maker before he quickly went to work, opening the top of it he pulled out the old filter before putting it to the side, putting a new one in he grabbed the coffee can, opening it up he put some scoops of coffee before he simply dropped the scooper and started to poor water in a small cup (Thankfully it wasn't glass) and poured it in the back of it, dropping that he closed it and pressed the on button, after that he was simply just starting at the time.. 5 minutes...

What am I doing?: Following Robert's orders.
How do I feel?: Brainwashed (...he's only thinking about doing what he's told by Robert now... if that makes sense)
Who am I talking too?( Or with ): Who ever is there..
Where am I?: Kitchen

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
~Matt/Marie~

User Image
User Image
~Melody~
User Image
~Annaleah~
User Image
~Kalila~
User Image
~Savanna~
User Image "So... uh... I don't know if it'll be helpful... but I'm a rock elemental..." Marie chimes in as she hears them talking about numbers. Why hadn't she told Sarah this before? Well... it just never came up! "So... where are we going... and why?" She asks, completely confused by this entire situation.

Aurora raises an eyebrow. "Did someone in there just say she was a rock elemental? Who the hell is that? She sounds new.... So technopath and metal... thing, a rock elemental, and does your other person have any powers too?" She asks, trying to get a feel of the weaponry they'd be bringing.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Amaya Minyuki
Alia YoungXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXLin Wake
User Image
"I seek freedom from the abyss i have fallen into."
" Wish to bring peace to all... is it even possible?"
"Freedom. Peace. All are pointless when this world is in my grasp."

XXXX Lin was watching video feed from the group heading to the tracker that was on Aurora and they got close she just couldn’t help but nod her head. She turn then sent an order to Amaya to insure the group she was following which was Alice never left the city. Since she was sending Melody straight after Alice, she wishes to keep the two groups apart from each other. She then told C.G v1 to jam the area around the cabin and to set up. They would hold an if anyone try to escape the area they would hunt and recapture that said person. C.G v1 gave the order to the G.D.D’s who smell match that of the area around the cabin and they would start their jamming devices, cutting off the all cell/phone calls. Now it was all a waiting game to see who would make the first move. C.G v1 would keep a close eye on who try and make a run for the cars. If anyone got to close to a car one of the G.D.D’s would shot an explosive round to blow up that said car. At this time Lin was thinking on what to do for the moment she may need to start her operations now but wasn’t sure.

Enemy Fighting Capture Party

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Melody T57, Alice McKenzie Freelance, Lucian Utaku T75

Sparkly Spark

11,475 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User ImageUser Image
Alice McKenzie

"Rock? Yeah... She said rock." Alice replied, glancing around as they pulled rather roughly out onto the main road. "Sarah, I don't... suppose you have anything to add to the arsenal, do you?" That was followed by a quiet 'click' as the phone on the other end went dead. Wow... Rude.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Well... the mind controlled certainly took things literally. Robert made a mental note of this little discovery as he watched Lucian stare at the coffee machine, obviously not wanting to do anything else until he could continue the next step of 'make me a coffee.' Well damn, he was either a good actor, or this slime wasn't as gross as he'd originally thought. "Go back to that when it's finished, just come here and start this foot rub." He called over, smirking a little. Yeah, this would put his 'acting' to the test.

Avery Dale

"I... I created an electrical storm in Marie's kitchen this morning. Don't ask me how, though." Sarah replied, feeling somewhat useless. So, she had a power that she had no control over and didn't even know what it really was. How was that going to be helpful to them?

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User ImageUser Image

'Is being held captive..

Lucian continued to stand there until he heard what Robert said, he stood there fore a couple seconds as he looked back at the clock counting down before he went over to Robert, going on his knees, he grabbed one of his feet before he started to massage it... it was obvious that he wasn't acting, though after a few minutes he stopped, "... What the hell am I doing? " he asked before he noticed what he was holding... he just sat there quietly for a few seconds before he glared at him and purposely let his claws stick out, it didn't stab his foot, but it would hurt like hell, " Well.. we know what happens when someone ingests it.. " he said as if he wasn't actually hurting him right now...

After a few.. 'brief' moments (For him anyways), he let go of his foot before he flicked off the slime, after that he simply walked out of the kitchen and went into where Kalila was still sitting, opening it he closed the door behind him before locking it, shaking her again just so she wouldn't attempt to fall asleep again, " They took Melody. " he said before he grabbed her clothing, tossing them to her, " Aurora wants us to start training..which means you have to start using your powers more often. " he said, soon enough that that worry started to come back.

What am I doing?: Getting some revenge
How do I feel?: A little pissed, Getting worried.
Who am I talking too?( Or with ): Kalila
Where am I?: Kalila and Lucian's room

Girl-Crazy Cultist

10,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
☒Ӎeredith Ȼarmens☒

{{The Crab Girl}}

User Image
====================================

"You can't go back and make a new ending, but you can always create a new beginning"

====================================

"It's okay. Everyone cries sometimes, you should be able to too," Meredith said, patting her friends head. Her mother, who had left the room to give them some privacy, peeked her head in. "Would you girls like something to eat?" she asked.

Questionable Inquisitor

~Aurora~
~Matt/Marie~

User Image
User Image
~Melody~
User Image
~Annaleah~
User Image
~Kalila~
User Image
~Savanna~
User Image Marie laughs. "That was something to see, let me tell you." She says, grabbing Sarah's hand and giving her a reassuring squeeze. "But hey, don't worry about that. It's just a great first date story." She says with a smirk. "So... what are we doing? Seriously... this sounds... erm... serious."

Aurora blinks as the phone was hung up. She didn't like that one bit. Closing her eyes, she rubs her temples. They were on to them. "Guys... I think they're here." She yells, tossing the phone aside and standing up to go outside and see if she could spot anyone.

Kalila rubs her eyes again, blinking at Lucian. "Huh... okay..." She says, getting up and stretching with a yawn. "Wait... what?! They got Melody?! Oh crap..." She says, scrambling a bit to get dressed. "Okay... we really... really... -really-... need to make sure you're ready. If they've got her then they are probably planning on doing to her what they did to Amaya." How does she know these things? Easy. Medical records within the facility!

Savanna smiles again and gives Meredith a hug. "So... your nickname is Merry? Mind if I call you by that instead?" She asks softly. She perks up at the mention of food. "Yes please, Miss Erica. Thank you." Such a polite little one she was!

Chatty Conversationalist

Lucian Utaku

User ImageUser Image

'Is being held captive..

Lucian stayed quiet as he started to think this through, " If they have Melody that means whatever got her is either powerful or just clever... " he mumbled, he continued to try and make sense of all this, " I know Melody wouldn't have just gotten captured without a fight... he said before he sat down on the bed, "-and from how Alice sounded.. she was shocked.. but not out of breath... so they weren't fighting.. " he mumbled.. " So.. either she was tricked and they got a new robot on there hands.. or they just have something really powerful.. either way we really need to train for this.. " he said, he continued to think until he heard Aurora yell that they were here, " Damn it, Well if she just recently called then that means whatever got Melody wouldn't be here. " he said.. well at least he hoped.. if these were the Robot dogs.. he was not going to hold back this time.

" I hope you're a good fighter Kalila, I think we only got a few minutes... "

What am I doing?: Getting ready
How do I feel?: Rushed, Worried.
Who am I talking too?( Or with ): Kalila
Where am I?: Kalila and Lucian's room

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
Amaya Minyuki
Alia YoungXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXLin Wake
User Image
"I seek freedom from the abyss i have fallen into."
" Wish to bring peace to all... is it even possible?"
"Freedom. Peace. All are pointless when this world is in my grasp."

XXXX Three glowing eyes could be seen down the road from the cabin. That was because the C.G v1 was allowing itself to be seen for a split second and then seem to fade into the back ground. It was clear they were outside waiting for the group to come out. At the moment they wouldn’t go in for T75 but they would wait. After all they were in the forest and it was highly unlikely anyone would be this fare out here. At this time Lin nod her head as she would hold off for now, starting her operations after all she still need more time. She also needs the table to be clear of some enemies. She just sighs as she looked back at the sample. It was almost done which met the commander would be happy to have his test sample, and she simply couldn’t wait to see how things would turn out when they tried it. Lin true self was about to start showing itself and her goal would be much bigger than that of commanders.

XXXX Lin got a message on her computer telling her they had melody. She gave the order to start the brain washing. She told them to go with the collar version which was stronger than the type of brain washing she did on Amaya. The process would be faster and it would make Melody believe the world had turn their backs on her and that Lin was her real mother. It planted false memories of Lin taking care of her and such. When the collar was place around her neck it would seem to dig into her skin somewhat painful, but this would insure that in case anyone try to mess with it or take it off that it would force Melody to react and defend herself. The lab group also took some more blood sample as order by Lin. Once the fusing of the collar and muscle happen they would give her counter drug to wake her up. Once she was awake she be place on the back of a G.D.D that had brought her in and the group would take off heading for the city once again. They would be blocking the only road that lead out to the cabin. At that time Amaya would regroup with them and wait for their target to come to them. The G.D.D’s alongside C.G v1 would hide and only give support if need. ”Don’t fail me daughters…” could be heard on the small head set inside Melody ear. Lin was going to see how this fight would turn out and if force she would pull her out along side Amaya.

XXXX Alia now really felt something had gone down and just sigh as she dial a number and asked if anything was going on in the city. They told her nothing out of the normal had happen. Now Alia isn’t the type of person to ignore her gut when its telling her something was up. So she told them to keep a close eye and be ready to act if something major was going on. She then hung up and looked around herself. ”Why am I feeling like this?” she asked herself as she push her glasses back up and went back to walking.

Enemy Fighting Capture Party

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

Melody T57, Alice McKenzie Freelance, Lucian Utaku T75, Aurora Darkwind T1

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out