Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which Anne Rice Book is better

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

LadyAven
"I really hate these dam people who think that they can just go around killing vamps" Her face was stirn.
"...im sorry to disapoint you but there is a reason but you creature are not even worth speaking it to"....*she said as she glanced back at her*
Iris dragger her feet while she walked, fatigue burning at her heels. She didn't feel like she had the strength to move after a workday like that. Eight hours and four hours of overtime would get anybody down and Iris was no exception. Her hazle eyes shimmered slightly as she stared out towards the darkened skies. The sight of the endless twilight was almost enough to give her the energy to move a bit faster.
Aven looks over to the guy with silver hair. "Do you really think that all lycan are out to kill us? Do you really believe that...?"
Grin smiled wickedly ducking down as she pulled the trigger charging at her snarling. "foolish girl we're vampires not those damn mutts" she said gleefully

[Anne Rice Rules >.< not hellsing plez, only thing that can kill vamp really is to burn it to an ash or have the powers of the Mother and father vamp]
"No, but I doubt there all out to make friends," he scoffed.
Grinn
Grin smiled wickedly ducking down as she pulled the trigger charging at her snarling. "foolish girl we're vampires not those damn mutts" she said gleefully

[Anne Rice Rules >.< not hellsing plez, only thing that can kill vamp really is to burn it to an ash or have the powers of the Mother and father vamp]
((eh....im sorry to say this but i feel some goddmodding towards this but oh well i love hellsing... whee ))

*Ororon laughed*..."you will soon know your true place in this world vampire..."..*Ororon ducked out of the way from her.her trench caot wavered a bit as she still held her revoler close to her*...
" I have serveral Lycan friends. None of the ones that i know would hurt a vamp unless the vamp gave them reason to. Although they always have a bad attitude around vamps..."
She managed to pull her dragging feet to a gentle stroll to appear less tired that she really was. She brushed her black hair back to seemed to swing with the wind as if it was alive. Her eyes settled upon the moon poised ahead of her that drew a fuzzy nostalgia with the surroundings.
Raven stifled a rather cruel laugh.
"Tell me that when they betray you and leave you to die...alone, forgotten, in the sun. No one for miles," he said, his voice filled with a cold malice.
[sry but I'm going by anne rice standards didn't really expect any slayers to show just vamps and mortals]

Grinn snarled sliding to a stop as she stood growling lowly as she brushed herself off eyes shifting to the girl with the revolver "What nerve you have to enter a vampires bar!" she snarled in irritation "then threaten us, our code is firm here vampire and mortals are safe together on these grounds though you being a slayer and all coming in armed have broken the code" she snarled eyes glowing a tint of red
He opened a casing of a bullet and carefully spilled some holy water into it. He then replaced the back with a circular plate with a dent to punched out by a gun. He then pushed that bullet into a clip with seven other slugs. He slid the clip into the bottom of his black pistol and locked it in place.

"Damn vampires...."

Deacon, age thirty had just encountered and killed four vampires. But they took out his team. He then had to stake and decapitate his fallen comrads. After he wiped off most of his blood he returned to his van and placed his weapons and tools in the back. He returned and cremated the bodies and buried the heads of his allies fifty yards away. After he returned to his vehicle and injected his bullet with holy water.

He turned the ignition of the key and drove off into the roads of the new mexico deserts. He tilted his neck while popping it. He then focused on the road and clenched on to his pistol.
Her fingers laid on a tree as she traced it's rugged skin, rough yet serene. The walk felt to be farther than she imagined as she found herself slumped next to the trunk. She stretched her legsoutward over the soft grass, cooled by the night's air. She laid her head back and slowly began to drift to a quiet nap, oblivious to her surroundings.
Grinn
[sry but I'm going by anne rice standards didn't really expect any slayers to show just vamps and mortals]

Grinn snarled sliding to a stop as she stood growling lowly as she brushed herself off eyes shifting to the girl with the revolver "What nerve you have to enter a vampires bar!" she snarled in irritation "then threaten us, our code is firm here vampire and mortals are safe together on these grounds though you being a slayer and all coming in armed have broken the code" she snarled eyes glowing a tint of red
"ha...code?...theres a code to this bar?..."...*Ororon started to laugh*..."plaese don't give me that talk im tired of theses damn vampires getting away with there unpleasent deeds im tired of it and it ends tonight".....*Ororon unusal eyes gleamed again but with a redder haze*..."so a silver bullet won't stop you then i shall burn your body until you body lies in the lowest pits of hell!" ororon yelled as she grabbed her lighter out of her pocket*
~Walks to bartender and looks around and notices a slayer! "I thought this was a place for safety for vampires and mortals alike?"
Iris shooker herlsef all around, cold chills running through her spines. She woke up quite shakened as sweat glistened on her forehead. She staggered back up feeling one of her legs tingling with numbness. Musta slept wrong... She thought to herself as she made it towards the sidewalk. There were no cars tonight so the streets seemed empty as she continued to walk along the side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff