Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Which Anne Rice Book is better

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 24, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

I probably wont be able to find this cuz my comp is stupid so if anyone gets here and I havent posted after this please PM me the URL

An odd woman sat legs neatly crossed as her stormy grey eyes glared down at the cup of thick crimson. Her sensitive ears seeming to turn out the blare of the screaming music as the blonde woman howled her pains to the beat. The woman snarled and crushed the cup in her hand "how far the great have fallen to drinking animals blood and crawling in the darkness" she snarled lowly before she sat up glancing about for her sister Aven.

RULES
1. Use Avi as your char please if you have no clothes you may make some up
2. God moders will be slapped with a smelly fish
3. Posts must be longer than two sentences
4. you must be mortal or a vamp lords and such will not be goveled to and no powers out of the Anne Rice series
*a strange young girl with blue hair walks up and sits next to Grinn* hello sis... sorry that i am late.... sweatdrop *her eyes glow green like a gem*
[okay thanks people n_n]
Grinn glanced over to Aven "Hello sister* she said softly eyeing her "You're always late its exspected" she mumbled looking about the bar darkly. "This place is so...utterly sad" she mumbled softly
*Ororon's eyes gleamed as she walked her hands held her pure silver revoler witch read "In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation....amen"...*her long black hair wavered as her red eyes gleamed she grinned as she could smell the vampires her red eyes glew as she walked on*
"Yeah i know that i am always late..." She looked around "This place is sad... Why do you have blood all over your hands..?"
A shadow stirred within the darkness. As the lithe figure passed beneath the glow of the dim street light, his handsome features became clear. Stunning indigo blue eyes shimmered beneath his silky silver locks, obscuring his keen vision. A black 'Iron Maiden' t-shirt adorned his muscular frame. Black leather pants were held up by a black belt, tightly fastened to the last buckle. A tattoo of a black dragon wound it's way down his upper left arm. He removed pair of sunglasses from the bridge of his nose, as he made his way through the doors.
*Ororon walked to a bar*..."it's quite too quite"...*she walked up to the entrance of the bar and barged in her figger on the trigger of her pure silver gun*...*she saw two women and a man her red eyes gleamed a crimson color as her black hair wavered as she aimed the gun at the woman covered in blood*
chickwachoker
*Ororon walked to a bar*..."it's quite too quite"...*she walked up to the entrance of the bar and barged in her figger on the trigger of her pure silver gun*...*she saw two women and a man her red eyes gleamed a crimson color as her black hair wavered as she aimed the gun at the woman covered in blood*

"Dont even think about it..." Her eyes glanced over the the holder of the gun. "She has done nothing nor have any of the rest of us. leave."
Raven quirked an eyebrow, as he watched the scene unfolding before him.
"No friends amongst vampires?" he said, laughing softly to himself.
Grinn blinked down at her hand "so it is" she mumbled blankly as she merely stared at it flicking it off slightly before wiping it in a napkin "well this place is pointless" she mumbled standing before spotting Ororon as a smile spread across her lips "you think it will kill me girly" she seemed to whisper as it easily flowed through the noise allowing her to hear it. As she began a steady pace towards her fangs extending as a twisted smile spread over her lips
[sry for delay back]
LadyAven
chickwachoker

"Dont even think about it..." Her eyes glanced over the the holder of the gun. "She has done nothing nor have any of the rest of us. leave."
*Ororon grinned*..."i know a vampire when i see one"...*her red eyes gleamed her red eyes gleamed a dark hue*...*she took the sfty off her revoler and gripped it tight her face emotionless*
"What a shame... it seems our kind will kill eachother, before the lycans do," he said, his voice tinted with an english accent. Raven arrogantly ran a slender hand through his silver hair, a smirk playing across his lips.
"I really hate these dam people who think that they can just go around killing vamps" Her face was stirn.
*Ororon watched the vampire come up to her she grinned as she aim at her head and then glanced at the man she gave him a cold stare as she looked back at the woman covered in blood she was close to her..."In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shall be punished into eternal damnation!"....she said as she pulled the trigger letting a silver bullet fly at her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff