Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel is currenly sitting up in a tree, a rather large bundle of flowers in her hands. She sighs, as she looks at the flowers of different variations. She sighs, and plucks some of the flowers out of the bundle, weaving them together. She tosses what she doesn't need to the ground, the excess flowers landing on a rock. She continues to weave the flowers together in a circular shape.

Chaos Lore's Queen

"shall we go then?" she said as she started to walk.
Sandrock04
She blinked at her brother.. "Xeno..." she said quietly.... then she turned her face to Silver.

I dont know, hes been acting weird lately, i dont know if youve noticed ... anyways lets get going
*twitches slightly in her sleep*..no..dont....be gone....*grips the grass in her sleep and has a pained look on her face*...no...SHINE BAKA! *wakes up with a start*..oh dear lord...
*walking towards his room he noticed that Yamimizu-chan was curled up in a ball under the tree**Xeno poked Yamimizu-chan in the side* Can i join you sister?

Chaos Lore's Queen

She sighed, she smiled, she started running deeper in the forest.
Sandrock04

Hey wait up, theres some things we need to discuss. Come back!
xeno226
*walking towards his room he noticed that Yamimizu-chan was curled up in a ball under the tree**Xeno poked Yamimizu-chan in the side* Can i join you sister?

uhh...in sleep or swearing in your sleep? *looks at him with dull eyes and rubs at her pale skin*weird dreams...creeping me out..well join me in what anyway?

Chaos Lore's Queen

SilverPheonix
Sandrock04

As always, she was stubborn and she didn't want to go just yet.

"If you wanna talk so much! follow me!" she shouted still running. she hated her dress she reached a lake, she acted like she's been here before. She smiled "this is much better then home" she said as she sat on the big rock.
*yawns and leans against a tree waiting for sumthing interesting to happen*
Sandrock04
SilverPheonix
Sandrock04

"If you wanna talk so much! follow me!" she shouted still running. she hated her dress she reached a lake, she acted like she's been here before. She smiled "this is much better then home" she said as she sat on the big rock.

*Runs after her and sees the beutifull lake ... i never saw this before * It's beutifull ...
After a while, a wreath appears from the woven flowers. A light smile appears on her face, and she jumps out of the tree. She places the wreath around her shoulder, and slowly heads for home, folding her wings behind her.
oh gosh! Im late! *jumps off the ground and into the castle muttering something about assignments and 10 rolls of parchment* HES GONNA KILL ME!!! *waves her hands around frantically and sets a patch of grass on fire with her magic* NUUU!! MY PATCH OF GRAAAASSS!!!!!

::well..gotta go and do my assignment cya all around ^^ and have FUN! -blows something up::
Yamimizu-chan
xeno226

uhh...in sleep or swearing in your sleep? *looks at him with dull eyes and rubs at her pale skin*weird dreams...creeping me out..well join me in what anyway?

i want to curl up into a ball to and take a nap next to you! i am feeling a little lonely today... *curls up into a ball and snuggles close to the tree*

Chaos Lore's Queen

SilverPheonix
Sandrock04
SilverPheonix
Sandrock04

*Runs after her and sees the beutifull lake ... i never saw this before * It's beutifull ...
She smiled "didn't you go here? honestly you go to the forest with my brother alot." She said, She gave a fake smile... "so what did you want to talk to me about?" she asked as she looked at him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff