Welcome to Gaia! ::

The kingdow runs over 4000 sq. acers. The east and south of the kingdom are covered in large forests that continue for miles. The west is where the main gardens are located, and a nice little stream cutting through them. The north is the kings highway, for traiding perpeses. Farther north is the village where the pesents and non royalty live.

The castle composes of 4 wings and the main tower. The main tower composes of 30 floors and reaches 250 yards high. All of the four wings have two floors. The main feature of the north wing is the throne room and the grand hall. The east and west wings are strictly living quarters and the south wing is for dinning and leasure
Sandrock04
SilverPheonix
Sandrock04
SilverPheonix
Sandrock04
She sighed, she smiled, she started running deeper in the forest.

Hey wait up, theres some things we need to discuss. Come back!
As always, she was stubborn and she didn't want to go just yet.

"If you wanna talk so much! follow me!" she shouted still running. she hated her dress she reached a lake, she acted like she's been here before. She smiled "this is much better then home" she said as she sat on the big rock.

*Runs after her and sees the beutifull lake ... i never saw this before * It's beutifull ...
She smiled "didn't you go here? honestly you go to the forest with my brother alot." She said, She gave a fake smile... "so what did you want to talk to me about?" she asked as she looked at him.

Ya, well ... uhhh *tosses a potion her way* i just wanted to give you this so you can heal yourself, but hey. hehe what did you expect!
*stretches and starts heading north* hurmm gonna seeif the peasents need anyhelp wiht summer cropping

Chaos Lore's Queen

she stared at him. "I dont need that at all." she gave it back to him. She walked to the lake.
Sandrock04
she stared at him. "I dont need that at all." she gave it back to him. She walked to the lake.

Well i just thought, if you get injured and you needed * he realized it was no use, he came here almost for nothing, and now he would probably never get any training in* ya ok ... well whatever *kicks the dirt* So what?
She makes her way south, walking right past Trake, not even adknowleding he's there. She is heading home, to put the wreath away in her room. She brushes a stray hair out of her face, a solemn expression on her face.
((Setting change located on the first page, please message via pm with room selections, west or east wings))

Chaos Lore's Queen

"well.. Im gonna go.. to train.." she winked then she walked away smiling evily.
Sandrock04
"well.. Im gonna go.. to train.." she winked then she walked away smiling evily.

* Wait ... what the hell, where did that come from. Hehe, she never gives me a chance. damb. * Wait, your gonna need my help *runs after her*
((I am going to sleep i'll be on agian tomorrow))

Chaos Lore's Queen

"need help? i dont need help...." she said as she walking away.
"Doku!" she called out. Suddenly a horse came out. She smiled climbing on the horse. She looked at Silver. "I've been sneaking out my home since i was 11. I know these lands silver" she said as she smiled softly.
"Im gonna train somewhere else, theres to many hunters here. Need a ride?" she said with a small smile.
Sandrock04
"Doku!" she called out. Suddenly a horse came out. She smiled climbing on the horse. She looked at Silver. "I've been sneaking out my home since i was 11. I know these lands silver" she said as she smiled softly.
"Im gonna train somewhere else, theres to many hunters here. Need a ride?" she said with a small smile.

Well, sure i guess. *sattle up behind her. ahhh im the head knight and im riding with a girl ... i hope i dont get seen*

Chaos Lore's Queen

SilverPheonix
Sandrock04
"Doku!" she called out. Suddenly a horse came out. She smiled climbing on the Horse. She looked at Silver. "I've been sneaking out my home since i was 11. I know these lands silver" she said as she smiled softly.

Well, sure i guess. *sattle up behind her. ahhh im the head knight and im riding with a girl ... i hope i dont get seen*
She smiled the horse started running. "hold me tight, He runs fast and we don want you falling now do we?" she gave him a smile.
After a little while, she walks by Silver and Sand. She shakes her head, not really caring too much, for all she wanted to do now is head home. She then notices her wings, and shakes her head, thinking to herself how stupid she was for not flying home. She jumps into the air, her wings now flapping, and heads back to the castle.
Sandrock04
She smiled the horse started running. "hold me tight, He runs fast and we don want you falling now do we?" she gave him a smile.

*holds her around the waist, please no one see me* ya, you dont wanna lose me ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff