Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devapier's Partner

User Image
User Image
                                                                                                                                                              User Image

╔════════════════════╗
x x p x r x i x l x x

x x s x h x m x o
x r x e x
╚═════════════════════╝

There was no mistaking, April's surprise when the creature transformed in front of her eyes. Her eyes had to be playing tricks on her. There was no such thing, it was just a magic trick right? A very good trick.
                          He wasn't the awful creature, but he was still... different. Normally, April would be fascinated, but during this situation April thought that their lives were at stake. There were no time for fun and games. She took off her loosen tie and shoved in her pocket before looking up.

She lift an eyebrow as he thanked her, as if the words "deranged sicko" was a compliment. Hmpf, meat bag? She knew kidnappers like to assert their superiority but such name calling was... well April was slightly offended, but it felt more childish than hurtful. It quickly pass when he turned his attention to the other girl (Lily). April unconciously took a step forward, in case anything happened, but he let her go.

So they weren't going to get murdered. The doors weren't locked, so it seems like they were allow to wander around. Honestly, security seemed a bit lax.

Her dad had told her horrible stories after that kidnapping attempt. So she wasn't allow to talk to stranger and apparently the lost dog routine was a way to kidnapped kids. April did not expect to get kidnapped while she was pretending to be "Adrian" or in the safety of her own home.

Well, that guy didn't know who he was dealing with and neither does these people. Although to be fair, April never met anyone who can transform themselves like this. A tiny part of her wanted to poke him, just to see if he would do it again. But April repress that curiosity, it wasn't just her. There were other girls.

For now. April scoffed. If they weren't allow to leave, April was going to have to sleep with one eye open. "I see, so who is this Dim fellow?"

Whoever Dim is, he was the one putting this...creature on his leash..

"If you're not going to kill us," April narrowed her eyes. " What are you going to do with us?"

It was a fast and direct question. No more guessing game, and now that she knows that they weren't going to be kill. Surely she was free to ask her question and get an answer. He had three choices, not tell them a thing, tell them a lie, or tell them the truth.

April didn't expect a straight answer from someone like him.

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

I'm feeling: very concern tab tab tab I'm: the halls tab tab tab I'm Wearing: brother's suit tab tab tab I'm with: a girl (Lily), creature (Matthias)

What symbol? Apparently this symbol is on the back of my neck?

OOC: tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Ohana means family, family means no one get left behind. Or forgotten.
✦ I S A B E L L E ✦ R O S E ✦J o h n s o n ✦
☆ F A L L E N - A N G E L' S - C H O S E N ☆

↯ тнιѕ ιѕ мє ↯

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We can't afford to be innocent"
"Stand up and face, the enemy"
"It's a do or die situation"
"We will be invincible"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rose rolled over in her bed and reached for her clock with her eyes still closed. Huh? Where was her clock? She opened her eyes and gasped. This... Was NOT her room. She groaned and mentally slapped herself. She had gotten herself kidnapped. How could she be so reckless? Katherine would be the one to do something like this... Wait- Kath. Where was she? Had she gotten kidnapped as well?

Rose sighed and dragged herself out of bed. Just great. She had no extra clothes with her or anything. She saw a closet in the room and saw some sweaters and shirts. Great... These were guy clothing. She stole a sweater and put it on. Then she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and looked in the mirror which was on the wall. She sighed. She looked all right for a girl who was just kidnapped. She sat back on the bed and pulled out her phone. Dead... Of course. She threw her phone to the side and sighed, waiting for someone to come get her out of this room.

Where am I? Random Room
Who am I with? Myself
How am I feeling? Annoyed

OOC:

JudgeWalters

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Tobias Rayell
Toby the Inu
User Image

Toby just continued to enjoy the attention until she mentioned a master at which he tilted his head some. Well of ocurse he didn't have one but there was a chance that the actual owner of the house might know why their house was suddenly filled with pretty girls! Not that he was complaining of course. Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous women to dote on them? Of course they probably wouldn't be so quick to do so if they knew what he really was but oh well. Thinking but to task at hand he sniffed the air for the wizard's scent only to have his nose assaulted with the aroma of various cleaning supplies instead which caused him to sneeze but it was still a pretty good guess that the wizard was the reason for it so gently tugged on the girl's shirt playfully to get her to follow then began heading down the stairs making sure to plenty of times to make sure she was still following.

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Dimitri Donnovan Devlin

Instead of responding for a while Dimitri just observed the interaction between the two as he made his wa into the room until Katherine had noticed him and questioned about his friend's statement. "Before you think otherwise
i assure you he is bieng quite truthful, Well as far as I know anyways, There could have possibly been a girl before he had come to stay here but that would have been quite some time ago as many of us don't get out much. Which would be a good portion of the reason for this brilliant plan in the first place and spoke with each of you in order to play a matchmaker of sorts to solve this little problem."
he responded with a smile before summoning his magician hat and cape to jog her memory. "Though perhaps like this you will recognize me a little better my dear?"

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Baren Highroad The Fallen One
Baren was just finishing his morning jog as he entered the mansion, Even though it was raining he was shirtless revealing two large scars on his back where his wings once were.. Wearing only black gym shorts, and running shoes. He was also wearing waterproof headphones that were connected to his ipod, which was the only worldly possession he aloud himself the keep besides his clothing.

As soon as he entered hecould hear commotion from all over the mansion, what was going on he wondered, as he continued to jog to his room. He did notice a few girls which was surprising but he just shook his head ignoring this abnormality, and entered his room. Immediately turning on his boom box turning it up very loud so he could no longer hear any commotion from outside his room. not noticing the girl that was sitting on his bed.

Song playing from his boombox
sarahleinaar

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

xx⊱⊱ Just give me a reason

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx× Just a little bit's enough ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx × just a second we're not broken just bent ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx × and we can learn to love again ×

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . it's in the stars; it's been written in the scars on our hearts

xxx↷° Katherine Johnson:
                                          xx ⇣* I'm ρяσυ∂ƒℓιятуℓινєℓуѕσ¢ιαℓѕтυввσяη.
                                          xx ⇣* I'm with Myself, Khan, Dimitri
                                          ⇣*Feeling a bit Mixed Feelings

Katherine turned around as the guy named Dimitri came in. He was a pretty normal looking guy. He was cute, and had an interesting vibe coming from him. She gasped as he pulled out the magician hat. "You're the cute magician from the party," she gasped. She started to remember. "We danced and then you got me a drink. With the drink, you gave me a rose... Which was totally romantic by the way," she said glad that she's finally remembering.

She looked at him. What was he doing here? Why did he kidnap them? This was all so confusing... She had heard Kahn mention something about other girls. Her own sister being one of them. What did he want with them? Would they be allowed to leave if they wished?

[Out • Of • Chocolate]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxBeauty is pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✦ I S A B E L L E ✦ ✦ R O S E ✦ J o h n s o n ✦
☆ F A L L E N - A N G E L'S - C H O S E N ☆

↯ тнιѕ ιѕ мє ↯

"We will be invincible"

Rose looked up as a stranger came into the room. He went straight to his boom box and didn't even notice her until after he had blared the music. She slammed her hands over her ears and ran and turned off the music. "How can you even think with it that loud," she yelled her ears still pounding.

She looked at the shirtless guy. He was good looking but the first thing she noticed was two lines on his back. She gasped. "Oh my goodness, are you okay," concerned for the poor guy. Then she remembered that she had been kidnapped. He must be her kidnapper! She stood up and glared at him. "I mean, you better tell me who you are and why you kidnapped me, right now," she demanded.

Where am I? Random Room
Who am I with? Myself, Random guy
How am I feeling? Concerned, Annoyed

OOC:

JudgeWalters

TsunKitty's Husband

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image Baren Highroad The Fallen One
Barens eyes instantly widened with anger, as he noticed someones hand turning off his boom box. but when he heard a female voice his anger turned to confusion. as he lowered his headphones and turned towards a the voice it belonged to a very pretty girl. When she asked if he was ok, he assumed she was talking about the scars where his wings use to be. But before he could say anything she accused him of kidnapping her.

" Kidnapped you!! who are you to accuse me of kidnapping, you... you..." He couldn't think of anything to call since he would never allow himself to curse, " You sweater stealing, room invading, little boom box turner offer....." He blushed as he realized just how ignorant he just sounded. He then walked towards his closet and closed it he didn't like closets being open it irked him, probably because of the stupid demon liked to mess with him about his fear of closet monsters, " You could have at least closed my closet after stealing my sweater." He said clearly annoyed, which was very unusual for him.
(edited)
sarahleinaar

Dangerous Lunatic

2,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Alucard Dracul

-And-

Arthur Vale

User Image

Alucard and Arthur rushed across the garden, B-lining straight for the manor. Arthur's elven ears perked and he frowned. "You won't ******** believe this...." Alucard shook his head and cursed under his breath. "Dimitri you crazy, stupid, wild fool..."

As they drew closer Arthur's eyes caught movement through his room window overlooking the garden below. He watched as a girl shoved it open and tossed her makeshift rope out the window. "Oh gods...." Alucard followed his stare and started to jog back to the manor. "I don't want to imagine what mine is doing to my room...kill Dimitri later?" Arthur broke into a run towards the girl clambering out of his window. "******** slowly we will!"

Arthur darted for the girl descending from his window but made it a moment to late. He watched the girl fall and winced when she hit the ground. That had to hurt... Arthur came jogging up to the girl and pointed up to his window. "Ye know ye could'a broken something clambering out of that." He then ran to the wall and planted a foot firmly on it and lauchned himself upwards running up along the wall he grabbed the makeshift rope and chucked it back through his window before landing back down on his two feet with a soft plop. Arthur stretched his slender feet and then looked over to the girl trying to force a soft smile. "Alright so...this is going to sound bloody crazy and I'm sure to you this all already is but...ummm....first off this isn't my doing...i didn't bring ye here that was the work of my friend...gods know why but I promise ye i plan on finding out." He awkwardly shuffled in place and then felt some his hair slide off of his pointed ears. He ruffled his hair and tried to cover back up the best he could. "Don't mind these...ummm...perhaps we should get ye out of the rain before ye catch a cold?"

Alucard disappeared into the manor his body still soaking he exploded into a swarm of bats and swirled in place for a moment moving faster and faster before forming back into himself. His shirt and body were dry and after he smoothed out his black button down shirt he slid inside. He could hear the voices of his friends scattered throughout the manor and the sweet smell of young blood filled his nostrils. Alucard slid through the house and darted up the staircase and swung around the hallways towards his room. He nearly toppled a girl over but managed to swing himself around her and slide into his open door. He gripped the door and stopped himself and with an exasperated sigh he flung his hair out of his face and looked at the girl. "So it is true....." Alucard bit his lip and frowned his silver eyes piercing and bright in the dark hallway. "Ma'am i do implore you please do not panic. You are in no danger and truth be told i am as confused and confounded as you are."

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

I am the Kitsune' s chosen...

As her head laid on the table she shut her eyes for just a minute, he asked if she was alright soon after. Asuna kept her eyes closed, "Yeah im alright ... just lost in this new world iv been forced to enter." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the table, "I guess nothing will change unless more information is given," she said rubbing her eyes and sitting back up. "What about you Sage, do you ever get bored or lonely in this house? I mean i figure you have friends here but why else was this foolish game brought upon." Asuna let out a sigh trying to piece together this weird puzzle.

...But I'm just a human..

The Book Keepers

Friendly Flatterer

xxxxxTalik Bahari
"Sole survivor"
Mer

One life is not, a long time

User Image

Talik noticed how the female seemed to tense up to Kasei's appearance. Why would a shape-shifter scare her? Oh does she not know that Kasei is a shape-shifter and currently in his wolf form? This puzzled Talik, but seeing as she almost seemed horrified and looked like she had to forcefully relax herself, Talik took it in as she didn't know he was one. This made Talik blink twice, thinking about the situation now.

This female could possibly human now that he thought about it, and signs pointed at that. He had heard that some humans are hostile towards supernatural beings and such, and seeing someone with fins could freak them out. Then again though, when Talik first met everyone in the mansion, they were kind of surprised he was a thing. Mer's are not exactly common, and even Talik knows that, and continues to remind himself that he is one of the last. That alone could send someone in to panic and confusion.

Talik was seeming to understand the situation better and better now, but he doesn't like to just assume things. He will confront his theories, due to his nature, upfront and personal, so Talik stepped forward a bit more. "I won't hurt you....neither will Kasei, he is rather docile...even if he is a wolf at the moment."

Talik tilted his head a bit, he wanted to get closer to this female maybe comfort her in some way to help with whatever fears were going on with her. As a mer, physical contact alone can change his mood and possibly transfer that mood to the recipient, but he is getting no lee-way with this female.

"Father? What's a father?" This is were Talik gets confused and curious. Talik was raised by his mother and many grown up male mer's are migraters, only coming home to the coral ever 50 years or so. It is tradition and instinct that drive them to do so, for the males will bring back news, possible raising ground information, and even vital substances that are needed for mer's. Talik was forced out of his home before he was able to meet his actual father, combined with his mother's lack of mentioning him lead to Talik never knowing what a father even is.

Talik did perk up when he heard Demitiri's name though, she had no clue about him. "You don't know Demitiri? This is his mansion......after all, no one gets in without his permission...." This was perplexing to the max now, how could this female even be here? "Let's ask him about this! He will certainly know." Talik extended his hand as a friendly gesture to look for Demitiri with her, after all he does know his way around the place.

Of course Talik being Talik, he had no clue what Deminitiri even did, he was oblivious to the mark on the girl as well, then again he probably would never be able to see it if she keeps it covered. Not like he's looking for something he has no clue about.

So our fins won't limit me

User Image

Company ::Samantha & Kasei
    Thoughts ::Fathers, Females, and Humans! Oh my!

Out Of Commonsense:

Similes and Metaphors

Shisei Tenshi

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

x
                                            ϺxIxYxU
                                    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Miyu kept looking down the hallway, she let out a sigh, I wish this was like a video game, she thought to herself. All of a sudden a man's voice was heard behind her, out of being startled she did a round house kick almost hitting him in the shoulder but she stopped seconds before hitting him. Miyu put her leg down, "You shouldn't startle people, you could get a bruise from doing that, and how did you make it up here with little sound? Im starting to believe this isnt a dream even though i had hoped it was, Where am i? Who are you? Why am i here?" Miyu's eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms, "Your not some sick pervert are you? Because ill kick your a** if you are!" she got into a fighter stance with her fists up. Just because Miyu was smart, in a lot of her free time besides reading she took a little self defense, she ended up over a period of time learning tons of fighting styles, most of it she learned from a book and watching people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My Song Is♪♫♪♫
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am at this location ≽ Dunno
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Who am i with? ≽ Some Man

I Am Albannach
✦ I S A B E L L E ✦ ✦ R O S E ✦ J o h n s o n ✦
☆ F A L L E N - A N G E L'S - C H O S E N ☆

↯ тнιѕ ιѕ мє ↯

"We will be invincible"

Rose gasped as the guy started calling her a bunch of names. She glared at him. "I wouldn't have even been in this room in the first place if I hadn't been kidnapped! I wouldn't have had to steal clothes if I wasn't in this room either," she defended herself. She sighed.

This guy seemed oblivious to the world. He probably had no idea what was going on either... Which made no sense. Suddenly she remembered her sister. "Kat! Hey, you don't happen to know a girl named Katherine do you," she asked hopefully.

Where am I? Random Room
Who am I with? Myself, Random guy
How am I feeling? Annoyed, Curious

OOC:

JudgeWalters

Dangerous Lunatic

2,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Alucard Dracul

Alucard raised his hands up innocently and shook his head. The girl had quick reflexes she could of hit him if she had kept the kick moving...impressive for how fast he was moving. Alucards eye's then landed on the girls and he waved his hands rapidly in embarrassed panic. "No no no! I assure you it is nothing like that at all ma'am!" Alucard let out a long sigh and rubbed his temples. "I don't really know what is going on myself but I suspect I know who does...." He let his hands slide down and then forced a smile and a little bow. "My name is Alucard Dracul...and this is my home. I live here with six of my friends." He slowly approached her but raised his hands up again to show that he meant her no harm. Though the smell of her blood did tug at the beast in him he was more then strong enough to silence the urge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff