14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

x
                                            ϺxIxYxU
                                    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Miyu let out a huff, she believed him him now but was still curious. She let go of his chin and stepped back after his comments. She crossed her arms, then all of a sudden a man with bunny ears came in. Miyu looked at him, "You can have him, considering he wants someone to pleasure." She looked away from Amond a little irritable, "Im not seeking any demenstration from you, rude person.." Miyu slammed the book down on the table then went to go find another one. "Jeez I want out of this place," she mumbled while looking for more books. Miyu grabbed another book from a shelf and read a little from it to see if she was interested. After reading it, of course she wasnt, she shoved the book angerly back into the place she found it. I mean why are we even here? To be chew toys for a bunch of assholes? she let out a huff putting her hand to her forehead. After a little bit she moved onto another section of the library, maybe she couldn't find a book because she was so angry.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My Song Is♪♫♪♫
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am at this location ≽ Library
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Who am i with? ≽ Amond, Bunny Man

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
Dimitri Donnovan Devlin

Quite unamused with the ind demon's antics Dimitri just held the girl to him carefully as he carefully carried her out of the room towards the front door as he honestly was in need of some extra air as well. "Not to orry my dear Phase knows better than to try such a thing. Even if he does seem to have lost some sensibilities obviously and Matthias and I will be here to protect you." he responded as he began making his way out with imp following. Though unlike Matthias earlier as soon as they reached the porch he did not hesitate to gently set the girl down. It would have been improper to do otherwise.

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. No she was certain she was going to get ill. But a tender hold enveloped her and she was gently carried away. It wasn't Matthias' hold. Not that she minded him touching her now. For some reason he made her feel safe. And she had the distinct feeling if he asked, she would follow him even into hell. Though a little mouse like her would only be a burden. Taking her to such a place would be nothing more than an annoyance to be sure. And that she knew. She couldn't even handle Phase. No instead while it lasted She just rested her head against her current protector. But familiar footsteps were swift behind him.

And the sound made her smile as she shut her eyes. She relaxed even further as Dimitri spoke of the pair of them protecting her. Though she envisioned them in silly capes posing as superheros. Which made her giggle for no reason. IT was a sweet and soft sound that came from her. But it ended as she was put on her feet. Her eyes lazily opened and Fresh air entered her lungs. And that was when she went green. "Oh no..." Sweat beaded her brown and she lowered into a position of trying to comfort herself. She sucked in deep smooth breaths. And her desire to get ill passed. Thank the gods! She would have been absolutely mortified if they had to whiteness that! Her cheeks turned red, both from fever and embarrassment. " I'm so warm..." She whined and tried to peel off her to-large sweater. What lay beneath was more flattering ot Jupiter's figure. She was a small creature but endowed with wonderful assets that had been mysteriously hidden beneath that sweater. It was like her own form of magic. But now the little mouse had gotten the sweater tangled on her head. "HELP!" She squeaked before falling back and going still. Was she dead?! No... just passed out. Poor poor Jupiter.

Zane Summers
Dark Angel

User Image

Zane was there as he heard Roses question. "It's alright" he said to her as he saw her. "Anything really I guess never thought about it much" he said to what he does for them. Then he heard her talk some more. "Alright i'll show you then" he said to Rose. Then he got up as he was standing now as he heard her say sand up at the door as he did then saw her at work as she was seeing how tall she was as he was there. "Yes my wings are bigger then my arms" he said. "You will see how long once we are outside" he said as he stood there. Then he heard what else Rose said as he was standing there. "Alright so you want to go outside now or later if it is not still raining that is? he asked.

Keena the Grim

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Book Keepers

User Image
User Image

Rose looked to Zane. "Well that part if obvious, since most wing span of birds are bigger than their bodies" Rose pointed out to him. "Yeah.. I would love to go outside and clock you at the speed you would fly at" Rose said to him smiling. Writing down all the information she needed to hear. "I also would like to speak with the other creatures around here. The mer, and other creatures. The werewolf if he is not too dangerous" Rose said while tucking the pencil behind her ear after she finished measuring his wingspan, and height.

When she was done, she grabbed her cellphone. Even though there was no signal, one app would always be true and that was the police speed trap she downloaded when she needed to clock some wild birds flying. Clocking an Angel regardless of their status would be most exciting to her. Getting to know how fast they truly go. "So what kind of job does the dark angel have? Every angel has a job, whether they are fallen, dark, holy, or demon, they all have jobs to do. So what would yours be?" Rose asked him. "And what sort of powers does a dark angel possess?" Rose asked softly while walking out of the room, journal in hand and pencil tucked behind her ear.
Zane Summers
Dark Angel

User Image

Zane saw Rose look at him as he was there with her. He then heard her talk to him as he looked at her. "Alright lets see if he stopped raining for a while for me to show you because I don't want you to catch a cold if it is raining still" he said. Then he heard her talk again about wanting to talk to the others. "Alright, depends who you want to talk to next oh he really nice for a werewolf really" he said to her. Then he heard the question as to what his job would be as he was trying to thing more like remember really as he was standing there. "Think I had the same job as white" he said to Rose. You will see i'v got more then just one" he said as he walked with her out into the hallway with her.

Keena the Grim

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Book Keepers

User Image
User Image

Rose smiled at him. "Great, I would love to see the powers, and see them demonstrated" Rose said to Zane. She was very excited about seeing his flight speed, and skills. She walked on wards towards the outside. The clouds and rain seemed to have lightened up. "Well look at that, a nice day out today" Rose said to him while opening the door to watch him fly. She had her cellphone ready to clock his time in how fast he goes when he flies.

When they were both outside she turned the app on and waited. "Okay I am ready when you are, Mr. Zane" Rose spoke up to the dark angel. "And when I am done clocking your speed, I will want to see the demonstration of your powers" Rose told him still smiling at him. She was excited about the moment that was about to begin, and nothing not even a wind demon could ever destroy that.

She didn't like experimenting on creatures or animal testings. She thought of them as cruel and demeaning. What she did was only allow the creatures to demonstrate what they did, how fast they could run or fly, and measuring their height, their width, wingspan, and weight. That was all she did. She studied more than anything. She was one who protested against animal testings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff