Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
User Image
Koden, Prince of Blades.

Koden walked slightly ahead of the pair of females. Almost as if he were watching the path more then keeping track of them. This world was a brutal assault on every sense. Mana was so abundant that it made it hard to feel if life forms were near by. How did mortals live in such a place? It did however provide him with all the energy he needed to stay within this world. Every step allowing him to pull more man into his own body. When the Elemental spoke up Koden couldn't help but over hear. Turn his head to look back that the girls he spoke.

"If she were a normal mortal then yes the lack of time would make this endeavor pointless. But she is far from normal so this is not the case. Not only has her body been enhanced but her mind as well. It will be simply a task of letting her see and feel styles of combat. Her body is able to pull the information and form her own style. All that is needed is to show he the basics and start her on the path. After that i can refine her skills in short time." Still the young man's voice held nothing too it. No emotion, no energy, it was like someone else was talking for him but his lips moved.

There was no attachment to them what so ever. This was simply a task set before him and nothing more. He was a tool in order to fill the request. When the three finally reached higher ground Koden sat down on a large rock near by. Before he could train her the prince needed to see what he was working with.
"I want you too take up arms and swing your blades around a bit. Get a feel for them so we can see what needs to be worked on."

In truth Koden wanted some time to adjust to the world. Letting her do her best while he watched was more a play on time then anything else. In his current state it mattered little if he trained her or not. He needed the time to center himself. Then he could go about helping the girl. If all went well he wouldn't have to stay here long. After all, there was no reason to delay his return home. In Avalon he felt at ease. This place was far too chaotic for his taste. Their so called gods had made a place with far to much mana for its own good. He could see why the dark beings wanted this world.

If they got a foothold they could drain away every bit of mana and form an army that could conquer any know world. But to do so they would have to remove the divine from the equation. While his father could freely enter their realm it was no easy task for a mortal. Even one with the power of the void. It was then that it struck him. Had the girl ruined a plan set in motion ages ago? If so then their time would be even shorter then he thought. Even here he could sense over all the mana a rage burning far away. Most likely from the Dark ones. It would be only a matter of time before they washed over this world with Claire as their aim.

User Image

DarianSharkbait's Husband

Rainbow Fatcat

18,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
User Image

Zephyr, Co-Founder of the Brotherhood

"The mind shall vanquish the sword."

True peace will be brought to this world, even if the current one must perish first.

Zephyr watched as the Elven man struggled with what had happened. Surely he would take a few moments to mourn the loss of his friend as well as a great warrior. Though it seemed he would need longer as the elf stood there seemingly dumbfounded by the events; and even though it took quite a few minutes before the elf spoke again Zehpyr remained standing, patiently waiting for the elf to speak again. Hearing as the elf let out an exasperated sigh, obviously not knowing what he should be feeling as his best friend had just died but he still had to uphold his position. It took another minute or so but the Elf finally had formed a question to the old elemental, asking what he would do. "Me? If it were me I believe I would send a party out to find the woman but not kill her; what she did was not an act of a demon or even of murder, she simply wanted to end his suffering. To me it was an act of pity, or sympathy I'm not sure which, but there was also love there, she didn't want to see her friend suffer any more it was a simple as that. Could you say if he had come to you and said he was dying a slow painful death you would not do the same thing?" he asked lightly, his words were not meant to hurt but to form an understanding. "While it was seemingly a murder I do not believe it should be treated as such Valora will need all the help it can get if it is to take down the Shadow King." he continued, his beard in his hand as he lightly stroked his beard in thought.

As the Elf continued to speak he inquired what Zephyr would do to handle the war. The elemental sighed in his head as he knew he had to help Valora or the Shadow King's grip over the world would never end. "Well that is a fine question, though I would choose neither. Use the help you have received and let your men rest, sure they should still be ready to fight but pushing an army past the breaking point can be detrimental, unless in a life or death situation man most always responds negatively to overworking." the elemental said as he walked away from the pile of ashes that was once a body and towards Killian. "While that does not seem like the right answer as the enemy could attack at any time you must allow this. Our caravan will be here before night sets, if it were me I would allow the army time to rest for a day or so, let them eat and drink their fill and see their families if they are alive or them mourn them if they are not. The less distracted the men are over things like their family and being hungry or exhausted, the more they will focus on the mission given to them. While they are resting our men will keep watch and make sure the city is as safe as it can be, if anything happens my brother's and I will take care of it personally." he continued in a serious tone.

As he spoke a powerful wind blew through the area as the man began using his wind powers to draw a map on the ground. "After they have had their time I believe the next move to make would be to spread the resources. The supply route we took from the Shadow King was a large one the supplies our men are bringing will easily supply the city and even surrounding areas if you allow it. Anyways back to the resources, while this city is doing better many places around here are not doing as well and need help." as he continued speaking he had drawn a map of the areas between Astra and the Vestal/Valora boarder. "You should then send out the strongest and fastest men you have to deliver the resources and help the surrounding areas need." he said "And after all of the people begin receiving help from their monarch your army will flourish with warriors willing to fight." he finished.

"As for the attack, you have the best gift that you could have right now. I could be wrong but I do not think the Shadow King knows of our alliance, to use this to your advantage would be smart as all war is deception. If he thinks you are weak and in shambles take advantage of it and attack some of his more vulnerable areas and key points to gain the upper hand and even out the tide of war. Perhaps we may have a meeting where my brothers and I can discuss things further with you? If you wish we can meet later after your friend's body is taken care of." he said in a sad tone. "You should pray to your God's to send you a new hero, this one is sadly no more and I have only seen one other hero in my time here." he finished as he then stood in silence and let the Elf think. "There are more capable people around than just yourself Killain, you don't have to shoulder the whole kingdom yourself." were the last words that the elemental offered as he waited for the Elf's response.
[****EDITED!!!!******]

"Did you really think you could defeat me with such infantile tricks?"

If you think fighting one is bad, try us all on for size.

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
☯ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
✠ The Werewolf Hero ✠

Finding his way around town was easier than Remiel thought, he knew where he was more likely to find the information broker Gustav. Entering the bar where he had met the man before, he looked around for him. Once inside the scent of blood, ale and meat filled the air. Werewolves in the service ate in their own corner, some vampires attempting to seduce the beer wenches into coming with them to the back alley to get their snack on, and demons as usual brooding, and waiting to ensnare anyone fools enough to believe their lies and take on cursed contracts offered by them. By the bar at the corner, Gustav was sitting, mug on hand. Surprisingly he was not demon, nor werewolf, even less a vampire. A human, but one that has made his riches in Vestal. How does he do it, being more of a scum than most royals. Loyalty only for the highest bidder. Remiel slowly approached and sat next to the middle-aged man, the vampire bartender approached, "House ale."he said, and the vampire nodded retreating to get Remiel's drink. Gustav glancing at Remiel spat,"Better off drinking your own piss kid."he took a drink of his mug looking forward once more.

The bartender arrived and placed the mug in front of Remiels arms that were resting on the table, pulling out some coins he slammed them on the table, and the bartender took them away and placing them in his pocket moved on to attend another customer. Remiel took a sip of his drink and looked at Gustav right after."You were not lying Gustav."he said placing his mug down. Gustav turned his head slowly and got closer finishing his drink in the process. He got a closer look at the werewolf and his eye widened, he leant over and whispered,"Never thought I would see you again champion. I heard you became a fancy hero, and left Vestal behind to fight against the Shadow King. Some said you were dead."Remiel lightly smiled."I am very much alive. I only seek information from you, I don't have the coin, but I can repay you some other way." explained Remiel finishing his drink. Gustav kept silent for a moment, and cleared his throat."What do you wish to know?."asked the old man.

"I seek knowledge of a special poison employed by the shadow king generals, or himself. Antidotes, cures, source. Everything on it. As well latest movements from their army."Remiel said his gaze falling upon the crystal bottles containing the alcohol ahead of him. Gustav chuckled,"Well, some of those questions I can answer, others I must find out. Its not gonna be cheap you know. But I have a way for the royal werewolf champion to pay."said in a whisper. Looking back at Gustav, Remiel knew what he wanted, a slight smirk on Remiel's lips. He was somehow counting on it, even if he would be unknown to the spectators.

A few minus later, Remiel found himself standing over stand, in front of large metallic doors, his eyes closed. He could hear loudly the chants, roars and cheers of the crowd outside. They wanted blood from one of the fighters. The metallic doors opened, and Remiel opened his eyes walking forward to the center of the arena where a fighter stood raising his blade up, and another beheaded fighter was being dragged away by two meatheads. The arena, he had not been upon it for a very long time. Many tests he endured in the very ground he stood upon, few of the scars his body had were attained here. His fame started there, countless fell when facing the werewolf when he was yet a slave. Now he stood upon them as a hero and unknown to a crowd who once yelled his name. The announcer got up and extending hand he calmed the spectators,"Yet another challenge, for our contender. Saxus, he is to face a new fighter. Castus!."said the announcer. Remiel gave his great grandfather's name. If he used his real name many eyebrows would be rose. Few knew of his great grandfather in the current time. But his great grandfather was the leader of the werewolves, when they were treated like royals, his great grandfather fought and killed anybody who crossed a werewolf, hence why they had standing back then. He was a fearless leader, and ruthless to those who weren't his kin. After his great grandfather's death, turmoil and fear led the other races to attack the werewolves and force them into slavery, now thin in numbers. Werewolves of the time are but a fraction of power and pride to back then. Many feared for their lives, and accepted their fate. Remiel was the remaining of werewolf of royal blood who stood against the tide. Even when he was pushed into slavery.

The announcer gave a wave and the battle commenced with Saxus screaming and roaring dashing forward towards Remiel, who simply stood with narrowed eyes. Saxus swinging his blades at Remiel found no target, or resistance, only air, as Remiel without much effort dodged the blades, until Saxus front kicked Remiel in the chest, pushing him back several feet. Still on his feet, Remiel looked at Saxus. Stabbing the ground with his blade, unarmed he walked forward towards Saxus, who came in close as well attempting to swing his blades once more, only to meet Remiel's fists with his jaw, and receive a barrage of kicks and knee blows to his abdomen and ribcage, combining his punches. Finishing roundhouse kick to his face, sending Saxus spinning in the air. The crowd cheered and yelled, Saxus spitting blood regained his footing and growling dashed at Remiel with blades to his sides jumped in the air, Remiel's image vanished, and in an instant so did his blade. Saxus eyes widened only a grunt escaping his lips, looking down to his now bleeding pierced chest, and Remiel's blade going through it. Blood running down the blade and to the hilt, soon staining Remiel's hands who was in front.

Landing on the ground, Remiel pulled his blade with a swing, tearing the flesh and wiping blood away from blade with the swing. Saxus fell to his knees, the sand in which he kneeled soiled by his blood. Saxus dropped his blades, and attempted to put pressure on his chest, but a futile attempt, as Remiel's blade slashed at Saxus throat, as more blood fell upon sand, splashing surrounding ground. Remiel's face with few drops of blood on his face, and blade stained with it raised his blade, and the crowd roared, cheering his undercover name. The warmth of the blood of his enemy, a reminder of the many times he felt it upon skin. In the balcony where many of the royals stood, Gustav silently clapped at Remiel's victory. But Remiel knew, it would take more than just a win to pay for his services. Considering he controlled most of the gambling in Vestal, as well the match ups in the arena. Remiel knew that the dark day was far from over, as gates opened from another corner.

Company: Gustav, Saxus

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

҉ ________________Emilia V. Locke________________ ҉

Emilia held her breath when the elf grabbed her wrist, she didn’t know what he was going to do. She feared she was going to use some strange magic and curse her. The blue light seemed so bright to Emilia see exhaled as he let go, a small mark was left behind, as he explained it was for tracking she felt a bit of relief. As he walked away Emilia over heard him speaking to the guard, she would have to get her dagger back, she didn’t want it to use it but Jeor was attached to it. But she could risk doing something, she had to bide her time and earn the elf’s trust, then maybe he would give her back the dagger. At least it was a useless item to them.

The guard came to the cell and unlocked it, grumbling to himself. Emilia glared at him, her sharp hearing caught what he said and she didn’t like the rude comments he made, but that was something to note. He probably didn’t think that she could hear him, maybe other humans would be the same, or maybe he was just a complete moron. The guard knelt down and pulled out a dagger with strange markings on it, he began to cut the rope with it, as he did the marking lit up cutting through the rope with ease.

Once her legs and hands where free Emilia jumped to her feet, the guard put his blade away and spat on the floor beside Emilia, “Lord Killian says you can go, but I ani’t allowed to give yer weapon back.”

Emilia glared at the man; he was a moron, “I know, I could hear him.” She said walking out of the cell and along the hallway. The guard followed behind her, another guard stood by the exit holding onto her dagger. As she walked by she eyed the dagger, a little heart broken, “Don’t worry Jeor, I’ll get you back soon.She whispered as she walked out of the dungeon.

Emilia had no idea where to go, the sun was brighter than she remembered it being and pulled her hood over her head and face, Killian’s scent was still in the air and with nowhere else to go she decided to follow him. His scent lead her to the garden, Killian was kneeling, saying something under his breath. The scent of blood was heavy, someone had just died, Emilia’s pupils narrowed, her golden eyes lighting up under her hood as her heart thudded in her chest, it had been too long since she last fed on blood. The longer so waited the more her instincts would try and take over, luckily the purer the vampire blood the longer she could last, lower class vampires could barely wait a day between feedings. Emilia looked over to an older man, his garments where covered in blood, she looked away. Stepping to the side to look around Killian, Emilia saw a man’s body, gravely wounded, stabbed through the heart, no wonder there was so much blood. Emilia bit her lip.

Her eyes were fixated on the corpse as it turned to dust and blew away; Emilia glanced back at the old man, only tuning in for a moment to hear what happened. It was Sidren…she knew he was one of the hero’s. Emilia watched the old man, this Sidren wasn’t the real one…Emilia felt a cold shiver run down her spine, this was valuable information she had stumbled upon. Something the Shadow forces would want, something they would need to know. A hero had fallen, a fake hero. Emilia could feel her heart pounding in her chest, the scent of blood, the overwhelming knowledge she had just learned and that other smell….A crowd was forming but Emilia turned, searching through the faces, there…the werewolf. Emilia held her breath; she knew all too well who Remiel was. She recognized him instantly. She was there for the werewolf uprising, that he helped lead. Her heart seemed to stop and everything seemed to fade into the background as she watched the werewolf grab a small book and disappear. He didn’t seem to notice her, she sighed with relief.

With him gone Emilia turned back to Killian and the old man, he seemed to be advising him on battle tactics, something Emilia could never understand. She stood at a distance, but still within ear shot. She was trying to focus on them, a women brushed past her and Emilia turned her head to follow, the women’s blood smelt so nice, Emilia bit her lip ad looked back towards Killian. She had to behave to get Jeor back.

҉ __________________________________________________________________________________________________ ҉

Surefire Faun

User Image

Claire Shawcross
The Champion of Tasla

It would have to do. A temporary trust was a better start than having to test her power on a fellow princess. After all, she was like a child right now. She could feel the power she had, and simply walking took some degree of restraint and focus. Her body and soul felt like a Thoroughbred at the racing gate. Biting at the bit and ready for action. No doubt if she had to fight the elemental now, well, know knew what would happen.
              " Thank you." She said as they walked together, her head bowing lightly. " My mission is not really secret. It is just, well, quite long and involved. Things that I believe to my core, but do not quite understand. I have had little time to think about it." This was all true and it was not really something that could be told in short spurts. At least she explain what was relevant to Shinra.
              " What, or who, you saw was Talis, King of a place called Avalon. He is an ancient and powerful being, yet he is not a god. Sidren knew that the King would come to Talsa when he died to seek either the person who killed him or the strongest person in Talsa. Since Sidren was dying he did not want the King to go to the Dark One, who is the strongest person as we all know. It was just by chance that Sidren asked me to kill him and in return I had to keep the King of Avalon away from Vestal hands. The Shadow King wished to use the request, that I used to become what I am now, to help him destroy Valora and conquer Tasla." That was the basics of it. Still it was confusing but at least the elemental could as questions from that bare bones skeleton of an explanation.
              " My mission is this; to destroy the Shadow King, the Dark One and whoever shares their home." Her expression took on one that no one had ever seen on her before. An expression of murderous hate. Coupled with her dramatically increases mana, the air around them became heavy and dense in reaction to this.

With her expression still dark her eyes moved to Koden when he began to explain her state. She had hoped as much. With her new body made only for fighting it would make sense if the instinct was replaced as well. Her expression, too, was truth of it. She was never someone who wished to kill another living being with her bare hands, but now, she almost hungered for it. Surely, her personality would change over time. After all, who ever came to possess power suddenly and did not get corrupted by it?

Reaching the high point Claire looked over the horizon. In the distance she spotted Astra, so far away, the land around it etched with scars from fire and battle. With a sniff she listened to what Koden told her to do while finishing her scan of the horizon. While they were not completely exposed, being there were still quite a few trees around them, it was quite easy to see anyone coming for miles. It was a great advantage
              " Alright." She finally responded, pulling her white sword from it's sheath. She could feel that the black claymore had more power in it but she had a feeling that it was not to be used lightly. Instinctively, she knew it was only to be used in dire situations. So that blade remained firmly at her side while her hand gripped the long sword.

Tossing the blade from hand to hand, getting the feeling of it, she finally stopped juggling it in her left hand. She wrote with her right hand, but the sword felt more natural in her left. Before, when she first changed, she found that the claymore rested well in her right hand. Again it was strange. The black claymore was easier, lighter, wider range and more powerful. The temptation to use it was great. While the white long sword was smaller, substantially heavier, weaker and more awkward to use. As if she was fighting her very nature. Still, she took to practicing. Her movements were awkward at first, just like a beginner, but once she got into the rhythm of it the blade soon became an extension of her arm. Graceful, focused and strong were the best words to describe her form.

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bashful Lunatic

User Image

| | |Location : outskirt of the forest/dead lands | | | Company : self | | | | | |

This path was endless. It didn't matter how long she walked, the road never seemed to change. It has been like this for days. Ever since she awoke in this desolate place. It was getting very tiresome to see, and very annoying. There was nothing but sand, and on a rare occasion, blackened, dead trees stood alone in the pounding heat of the sun. No life was left here. Not a shred of anything living roamed this dead land. She could feel it in the earth, which was both disappointing and troublesome. It had been three days since she last ate, and that was by some chance she managed to summon a plant that bares fruit.

There was little water here. Even with the earth turning beneath her feet, the only water source was several miles beneath the dead sand. She would not risk trying to force the earth apart in search for drink. Her strength was already dwindling, and what power she had left was best saved for shelter or protection should she need it, or until she escaped this dry landscape. The sun was merciless overhead, and although she had her clothing and scarf, her body was burning with the heat. Her hands were no longer soft, but dry and cracked, like her lips as she breathed in the hot air.

The air was practically suffocating, but as long as she was still able to breathe, it didn't matter. She needed to stay alive. There were things she had to do, and she could not do them while she was dead. It is what drove her forward in this wasteland. Her need to return to Valora was great, but as for how long it would take her to get there was beyond her. Three days had passed since she awoke and she has yet to escape this dead world. She may still have a distance to go, but only time would tell just how far.

As the sun moved overhead, it now faced the west, and the late afternoon sun shone down on the valley. The dark clad figure of the woman dressed as a man stopped in her place. Her breath was heaving, and her body throbbed with the desire for rest. The muscles in her legs pulsed with strain, and her chest burned beyond the heat of the sun. She needed sustenance, but there was little she could do in this place of death. Her only chance was to move forward, and so she went on despite the aching pain in her body.

After a short time, she could finally see something in the distance. It was still a way off, but she could see the shape of rock, cascading up from the ground. This was the first change in the terrain she has seen in days, and it was by some chance she had managed to find it. It was a good sign, and hopefully she would manage to find something to eat. With that thought in mind, she pushed forward until she reached the opening of the ancient rock. On both sides of her, high walls of the rock stood above her, bringing shade where shade was rarely seen.

It was relieving to say the least, but that meant nothing if she couldn't find food. Without that, there was little hope she would survive another day in this hell. So moving past the entry way, she entered the shade and walked along the path, carved from years of wear on the land. It was so quiet in this place, almost eerily so, but the woman pressed on, watching her surroundings closely for any signs of life. However, the deeper she got, the darker things became. This was most likely due to the sun moving towards the horizon.

That was just perfect. If she had any hope of eating before night falls, then she would have to pick up the pace. So following the path, she moved in and out of winding ways until she reached a fork in the road. There were three paths to choose from. None of them looked any different from the other, so choosing was not a question of which way to go. She would have to get out of here eventually, and as long as it wasn't back in the desert it didn't matter.

With that decided, she moved forward towards the center path. It twisted and curved as she made her way through, but no matter how hard she looked, there was nothing she could feed off of. By then, darkness had fallen or at least that's what it appeared to be. Her only option now was to bunker down, but the idea was tasteless in her dry mouth. Perhaps she would use what remained of her powers to grow a fruit bearing plant, but that was swiftly pushed aside when she spot a light further down her path.

She had not been expecting light in this dark place, or perhaps the sun had not actually set, but whatever the case, she made her way towards the source. It would be lucky to find an exit, but somehow she doubted that. As she came closer, she could hear the soft murmur of voices, signifying life, and perhaps her relief of finding food to eat. It made her eager to move forward, perhaps a little too eager. Her hunger was overpowering her common sense, and with what minimal power she had left, she could not feel the warning from the earth surrounding her.

It was her biggest mistake. The moment she walked out into the opening, she found herself in an encampment, but not just any encampment, an encampment filled with the Shadow King's minions. All eyes turned to her as they caught sight of her, and she was suddenly a means for a target. "Damn..." she whispered under her breath before she managed to turn herself around to escape. Unfortunately, her path was cut off as a large bulk of a figure dropped down from above, forcing her back.

The large figure said nothing as it approached her. Rather, it growled in hostility. She knew she was going to have to fight her way out of this, and that is exactly what she did as she took her staff in hand in one swift motion and swung it at the threat in front of her. It dodged out of the way before other warriors of the encampment began to attack in full swing. The woman hadn't been prepared to face a battle, but she could do nothing now but defend herself as she found a way out of the wretched place.

She dodged, and swung at her opponents, trying desperately to stay out of their reach and harm's way. Her body was weak, and trying to fight her way from dozen's of soldiers was nearly impossible. As if to prove her point, the bulky figure from before, sprang on her. Since she hadn't been expecting it, she wasn't able to dodge the attack as they hurtled her across the encampment with one swift strike to the chest. She rolled in the dirt, grunting in pain as her chest throbbed from the severe blow until she crashed into a tent post.

She had gone some distance, and by the time she was able to rise, the soldiers were approaching her, weapons drawn. The large burly figure was directly in the center, obviously leading the party. They seemed smug, as though they knew blood would be shed, but little did the b*****d know, that the woman still had something else up her sleeve.

With what strength she had left, she summoned her remaining power into her feet before slamming one into the ground. A shocking wave released into the earth, forcing the ground to shutter and stopping the soldiers in their pursuit. They all looked at each other in confusion before their eyes found the woman as she began to back away. She was retreating, which she needed to do and wanted them to see.

That was all the warriors needed to get them running at her again, but before any of them could reach her, a massive wall of spikes began sprouting up from the ground as the earth molded into a weapon. Their surprise was simply cries of anguish as several of the solders were struck by her defense. It stretched far across the encampment, giving her the time to escape before they climbed the wall and followed after her. Hopefully she would manage to get far enough away by then, and as luck has it, the path that led her into the encampment also led her to the outside.

Just ahead in the darkening of the night sky she could make out the shape of a mountain beyond a sea of trees. She could not tell where she was, but she made her way to the trees in hope to escape.

Malevolent Tactician

10,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
☯ ℜε♏iεℓ ☯
✠ The Werewolf Hero ✠

Hours kept passing, and the more time Remiel kept fighting, more blood covered his weapons and clothing. Even having a few cuts on his arms and legs, the werewolf held his ground in the arena. Like when he was a slave in the god forsaken land in which he was, he kept up o fighting. Blade held to his side with one hand around the hilt gripping it strongly, but not enough to jerk it. Eyes narrowed focused on the group of fighter's ahead of him. Four was seasoned fighters were not enough to bring the werewolf down, and Gustav in order to make the fight's more interesting started putting more fighter's with thirst for blood to fight the hero. The eight warriors ahead, some werewolves, other vampires, and a demon, their weapons at the ready. Remiel did not waited for them to initiate, and initiating his attack by a blinding dash, his image vanishing and reappearing in front of a vampire, his free hand over his forehead, pressing his sharp nails into his temple drawing blood and screams from the vampire, he slammed the vampires head into the ground, feeling underneath his palm, the skull of the vampire cracking. Two of the warrior's swinging their swords at Remiel, only met air. The werewolf already between them, kicking one of them on the side of the knee, breaking the ligaments, and crushing his knee cap due to the force behind the kick, the bone breaking through the skin. While the other one receiving a haymaker in his jaw, that pushed him off the ground and sent in mid air, blood escaping his lips, and landing a few meters away from Remiel who just stabbed the ground with his blade.

The screams of pain from the kneeling man with the broken knee, ceased with a quick snapping of his neck by Remiel's hands. The now lifeless body of the man hitting the ground with a thud. A werewolf fighter swinging his spear slashed Remiel across his chest, tearing the tissue, and drawing blood splattering it on the ground with the quick movement. Soon a diagonal line of blood formed across the hero's chest. The fighter lunging towards Remiel failed to hit, the hero sidestepping, broke part of the pole and the tip of the spear with his elbow and grabbing the broken piece, and with a turning around the fighter, he used the broken spear piece to deliver the it at his neck, the blade going through his throat, and warm fresh blood splashing all over Remiel's face. The demon came swinging his axe vertically, missing his target, he kept swinging with great speed, but his assault came to a stop with Remiel's quick reaction, and rolling towards his sword, he pulled it from the ground, and shot the blade like a projectile straight at the demon's leg, making the demon stumble and kneel, attempting to pull the blade from his knee. Remiel ran towards the demon, his knee colliding with the demons cheekbone, making the demon fall on his back. Remiel pulled the blade out of his knee and grabbing the demon's axe, he cleaved his head off his body. A small puddle of blood now forming around the body.

With the same axe Remiel launched it with one hand, his herculean strength allowing it so, towards the remained of the warriors. Who know hesitated on facing the hero seeing how they were falling one by one, but regaining com posture they went in for another onslaught. Only this time the launched axe met one of the poor bastards chest, the force at which the axe traveled pushing him back several feet, and instantly killing him. The remaining warriors were all werewolves, Remiel's nose picked up on their scents. The werewolves as last resort turned into their natural form, the hairy familiar large beasts they were snarling and growling. Even the one he punched earlier regained himself and transformed. Making them three transformed werewolves against the hero. The moved in at great speed and in synchronized, Remiel escaping their quick attacks, and barely escaping the last of their movements, receiving a scratch across his back, and a solid blow to his chest, that pushed him back a few feet, but he was still standing. With a more serious expression Remiel walked towards the beast. The large brutes launching themselves once more at him, one of them meeting a quick end as Remiel's sword pierced his chest and stabbing his heart delivered a quick death to Remiel's kin. Quickly after it, Remiel pulled his sword, spinning and swinging at the same time the second werewolf's neck met Remiel's sharp blade, severing his head which went off his body high in the air, a few seconds later landing next to the remaining werewolf."I will kill you, TRAITOR!."exclaimed the werewolf.

His words making Remiel stumble and stop dry in his tracks, the remaining werewolf taking advantage of this he got closer to Remiel placing his hands on Remiel's shoulders, digging his nails into his skin, drawing blood in several places. All in an attempt to bite his head off, but before he sunk his teeth into Remiel's neck, the werewolf's head stopped abruptly his eyes wide. Remiel had pierced the werewolf's chest with his bare hand, and gripping the werewolves heart, he crushed it with a powerful grip, feeling the warm blood and sticky tissue in his hand. The werewolves grip loose fell back, Remiel pulled his arm out and stood victorious, with his kin's blood all over his arm, clothes and face. The crowd in the background cheering and celebrating, but Remiel could hear them far away. The words the werewolf said, echoing in his head.

After the fight Remiel found himself once more in front of Gustav, this time outside the arena. More clean, and without his enemies blood over him, but his fresh wounds a reminder of the battles that lead to this moment."Great fighting, simply glorious. Still the undefeated champion. But not everybody knows that."said Gustav. Remiel did not responded,"Ah, yes your information. Well the poison Im afraid i could not find how it is made, or the exact origins. There is a cure yes, but only two king of beings can cure it or make it. Elves, and the ones that use it. Elves worked with the ingredients used in the poison a lot. They can make it, but they prefer not to, and you know why the ones that use it know how. But good luck finding the ones that use it. As for recent movements, my workers tell me three legions are splitting and heading towards Valora, commanded by some sort of elite guard. Their objective, the towns surrounding the capitol. The main great army it's two days from here. Also on a side of interest, and this was just recent. There was someone with a peculiar description who moved past a camp a few hours ago. Elf, to be exact, a few hours in Valora's direction. Maybe it can help you with your quest for whatever it is regarding the poison."said Gustav. Remiel nodded,"Thanks for the information. Until we meet again."said Remiel turning around and walking away from Gustav, heading towards the city limits. He had his answers, finding Derrick was close to impossible at the time, an elf. The only one he knew was comatose. So finding the one Gustav spoke off was worth a shot. His walk broke into a run in the direction where Gustav mentioned he could find the elf.

Gustav smirking stood with crossed arms, as shadow warriors approached him."Yes that's him. The heir of the werewolf leadership. He is weakened by the battles and poison. Stick to him, and you may be able to get two birds in one motion. As expected he seeks the elf that went past your camp".said Gustav. A tall figure stood next to him,"So I see. My elite is on the hunt. Perhaps I can finnish off the remaining werewolf royalty, and heroes backbone in the process".said Bael with a smirk with arms crossed.

Company:

Bashful Lunatic

User Image

| | |Location : dark forest | | | Company : self | | | | | |

The sound of rapid footsteps moved along the rough tree path. They did not stop, nor did they slow down as they weaved around trees and over brush. It was difficult to see in the darkened forest, but it was manageable, and there was little option when you're being pursued. The dark clad woman knew this, and although she struggled to make her way through the rough terrain, she pressed on, forcing herself to move when her body desperately wanted her to stop. There was no telling how long she had actually run since the encampment, but if the stiffness in her legs weren't proof enough, she had been doing so for quite some time. Hours, if she had to guess.

Truly, it mattered little to her. She needed to get some distance between her and her enemies. They were bound to catch up to her, and who knew when that would be. For all she knew they could be just behind her. With her body as weak as it is, it was very possible they weren't far behind. In truth, they had the advantage on her, and that irritated her something awful. If she hadn't been in that damned desert, she wouldn't have to be suffering from starvation and thirst. Not to mention a decent night of sleep.

How she hated feeling this weak. It struck a nerve with her every time she thought about it, even more so with every step she took as her feet became heavier, and heavier. Her body was tiring out, and that was possibly more troublesome than the enemies chasing after her. If she were to pass out now, they would find her body and she surely be dead. She could not let this happen--she would not. There was too much at stake, and if she had any intention of fulfilling her role, she had to move forward. She was determined to see this through, but that meant nothing to her weakened body.

She was barely even running now. In fact she was stumbling as she tried to move around bushes and weave around the trees. It was getting difficult to move now, and even harder to see, but that was most likely due to her vision getting blurry as she tried to focus on her path. It made her head swim, but she pressed on, using the trees for support wherever she can. Her breathing became heavier then, and the pain in her chest was stronger then it had been after being struck down at the encampment. She could feel it throbbing and tightening, like it was suffocating her, but she could do nothing for it now.

All she could do, was move along, but that quickly changed when she took a wrong step and was sent hurtling down a slope. Once again, she was rolling in the dirt, but rather than hitting a tent pole, she rolled right into a water source as she reached the bottom. The cool water shocked her into alert and she was instantly on her feet again, dripping wet as she stood at the water's edge. It was a horrible wake-up call, but the woman could not be any more grateful for it. Not only has she regained a conscious state of mind, but she managed to find water.

It was more than she needed, or expected at a time like this, and she was eager to regain her strength, and so she used this time to drink her fill. She pulled the scarf away from her face, and immediately filled her mouth with water with the cup of her hand. She swished it around in her cotton mouth before spitting it out and taking another hand full. It had been days since she last drank, so she took her time to freshen her taste buds before enjoying the clear liquid. The woman only drank a little at a time, and after a few hand fulls, she stopped before standing on her feet.

Drinking too much was not a wise thing to do, especially in her condition, so she would have to make due until her body was fully rested. There was no way she would be able to do something like that, but what choice would she have, with her legs weak as jelly. Even now they were shaking, but what could she do? This was proving to be more a difficult situation than it already was. The enemy was coming, and she still had no idea how far along they were. She struggled to decide, but perhaps it wouldn't hurt if she were to bunker down for a few minutes? At least to give her legs a rest.

With that decided, she found a tree a short ways away from the water, and pressed her back into the stump. She felt a sharp pain having done this, obviously from her tumble down the hill, or perhaps the tent pole from before. It was nothing to concern over for now, and so she sat down, allowing her body to relax as she closed her eyes and covered her face with her scarf. It was better for her to keep hidden, and with her dark clothes, they would help conceal her should any danger approach. Hopefully that wouldn't happen any time soon, but somehow, she doubted that.

Her life was at a great risk now after having attacked that encampment. She had destroyed most of their base, and spilled the blood of many soldiers with her earth powers, and that was sure to bring her some attention. Most likely, soldiers of a greater rank than the ones she battled were in pursuit of her, but that was simply guessing, and she wouldn't know unless they found her. She hoped it wouldn't come to that, but in the silent air that surrounded her, she heard the small snap of a twig somewhere in the distance.

Her eyes snapped open, and she immediately took to her feet as she turned in the direction of the sound. She couldn't see that far ahead of her, but she knew the sound was coming from the top of the hill from which she fell. The enemy must have been closer than she thought, and she hated herself for having stopped to rest when she did. How idiotic, but there was no going back now. She had to face her mistake, which soon came hurtling at her with claws bared. It surprised her to say the least, but she managed to dodge it before she took hold of her staff and took stance.

The creature growled in retaliation, having not hit its target, but it quickly regained it's footing and lunged at her a second time. She could see that this creature was some form of demon, but as for what, she could not tell. Their eyes were the only indication that it was something other, but as for the rest of the body, it was difficult to decipher. She spun her staff in response to her attacker, and when it got close enough, she spun out of the way before swinging her blade across the demon's back.

It cried out from the sharp pain no less, but it did not hesitate to swing its arms in the hopes that they would hit her. This attack forced her back, and unfortunately into a tree. She grunted at the slight impact, which made a satisfied chuckle escape the demon as it swung its arm down. The woman cursed with irritation, having been cornered, but that was all momentary as she rose her staff to block the assault. The contact made her grunt, and her arms shook from the power at which this beast was capable of.

It was clearly much stronger than her, but she wasn't about to let that stop her as she rolled away from the tree as it prepared to attack her a second time. It had barely missed her, and the sound of the bark cracking was proof of the damage it would have caused her if she had stayed there a second longer. The woman was on defense now, dodging swing after swing as it moved at full force towards her. She knew that if she did this much longer she was bound to fall, which to her misfortune, is exactly what happened.

Her back hit the ground with a loud thud, causing her to grunt. It gave her a very painful sensation, and made her a little disoriented, but she managed to focus as the roar of the demon came from above her. She could see it descending on her fallen body, and although it made her panic, she was quick to grab her staff before she shoved it straight through the demon's chest. At first, she wasn't sure she had actually killed the creature, but when it's body went limp, she felt the full weight of it as it fell on top of her.

How humiliating. Now she was stuck under this damned thing with it bleeding all over her, and what was worse, it was much heavier than it looked. Getting this thing off would be difficult, but she somehow managed to pull herself out from underneath it, panting and throbbing with pain from injuries sustained throughout the day. Now she was truly worn out, but she could not just stay there, she had to move on. Unfortunately her body wouldn't let her move from her spot, and so she was forced to sit there until she caught her breath, and the strength came back into her legs.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
User Image
Koden, Prince of Blades.

Koden watched Claire's display from where he stood not as a teacher but as a hawk. Every motion made, every swing that was let loose. Yes.....She would make a fine warrior yet. There were very few flaws in your attacks and those that were would be overcome in a matter of days. Dropping from the stone he sat on the prince moved closer. When he reached the woman he stepped behind her only to grab her arm. Slowly he moved it in the motions she would need to use the blades better.

"Remember, not everything in combat is strength. Don't rush headlong into battle unless you know for sure that your skill out does theirs. If their is a slightest hint of doubt then take your time. watch them move, feel their presence and strike when you have an opening."

Her footing was good and her stance was stable for the most part.
"Be sure to always keep track of your footing. While attacking is all well and good one must be able to hold your ground. You will do no good if your target takes your footing and breaks your stance."
Tapping his hand on her leg he continued.
"Center yourself around your hips. From there your body will be able to sense the changes needed in your stance. From there its all in a matter of your focus. Don't let emotion overpower your will. While anger may give strength it can also lead to mistakes. You are now carrying a world on your shoulders so those mistakes cost the lives of people around you."

Pulling himself away Koden moved in front of Claire. It was the first time he really stopped to look at the girl. She was a fine mortal from his stand point. But having very few other mortals to compare her too left him at a loss. The elemental princess that was with him had kept her distance so he knew little of her. But when he looked the Human in the eyes something happened. For a moment a sharp pain stung his chest. Still, he showed no sign of it in his face.

Turning away he focused on the lands in the distance. There was much carnage happening in these lands. Darkness had started to move and even from here he could tell that it was only a matter of time before it found them here. Placing his hand over his heart Koden stopped for a moment. His chest felt heavy, like someone had left a block of metal pressing down on it. Why did he feel like this? So much he still didn't understand.

Returning his focus to Claire his gaze locked on her again like a hawk. She would make a difference.
"Now that you have the understanding i want you to come at me as if you were aiming to kill me. This will be your crash course in real combat. We shall go until you land at least one blow on my body. Don't worry about damage for i can repair myself with mana. Plus you will find that my skin is almost as tough as that plate metal you now wear."
Pulling a weapon from the air he armed himself. But it was not his own sword, no, it was the very same Black steel longsword that Sidren had always used but this time there were two rather then one. Its runes however had changed in the hands of the prince. Glowing brightly and every changing with every second in the light.

Planting himself Koden took his own stance. Oddly enough he had switched the handles so they blade pointed behind him. An odd stance for someone of Talsa to see. But it mattered little, he knew how to handle himself.

User Image

O.G. Prophet

{"I will bring peace to this world even if I have to destroy it first."}

User Image
⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

[A]smodeus [T]єήko

C O ◯ F O U N D E R 剣道 O F T H E ◯ B R O T H E R H O O D ◯ xxxx

▶ Master of Agni
███████████████████

OOC: Didn't know what to do with him so I am invading, sry guys lolz.
Company: Zephyr, Killian, Emilia

The day continued on as the clouds moved through the sky hiding the sun before allowing it to reappear once more. A cool breeze blew past the demon capturing his hair in its embrace as its cooling kiss caressed his bare chest. Letting out a heavy sigh the demon wondered how his brothers were doing. It had been quite some time since he had a moment alone so he was going to make the most of it. Asmoedus continued to move back towards the city for he did not wish to look upon the bloody grounds any more. Though he enjoyed battle and the feeling that came with eliminating his enemy so those oppressed became free he did not wish to be around the lost souls on these grounds any longer. Looking to the sky as he walked through the broken walls of Astra before jumping to the roof of a local store. He wished to bask in the cool wind and the bright warm sun as he relaxed before another battle began.

Asmodeus continued to move higher and higher along the roof tops of the city before he stopped along the highest point he could find that wasn't part of the castle. The dark hues of the demon moved across the city scanning the area. As he did Agni rose from his back and he too began to look. His ability to sense magic was much greater than that of the master. "Master, There are some strange things going on throughout the city. Many presences are around Zephyr but one suddenly vanished. " he spoke to Asmodeus before pausing a second. The one who vanished seemed to be quite powerful so it could be assumed that it was a hero. "Master....I think one of the hero's has passed " he said in a softer tone. Even though Agni was a demon now he still had the side of an elemental.

With such news the demon could only chuckle to himself. The most powerful of the defense forces had perished inside their walls, now they only would have the brotherhood to defend them. Letting the thought go for the moment Asmodeus saw a figure in the distance doing the same thing he was but did nothing but move to where his brother was. He figured their youngest was taking it easy inside the castle walls or reading a book somewhere. Now jumping from roof top to roof top the demon smirked as he came to the castle courtyard where Agni stated his brother was located. Jumping down the familiar grew and spread along his master's shoulders and formed into a sort of parachute softening the landing as his master landed in the farthest corner of the area.

Asmodeus began to walk forward towards where Zephyr was. He could see the old elemental kneeling down under a tree talking to the elf the group meet earlier. Though out of the corner of his vision a girl was seen exiting the castle. His ebony hues gave her a quick glance and a smile spread across his lips. She was by no means unattractive but she seemed skiddish or nervous. "Vampire" the familiar whispered to his master about the girl. Shaking his head the demon did not see any need to engage the woman so he walked to his brother. The wind around his sibling seemed sad and a sigh escaped his lips. Now standing behind the two he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder as the last few words of encouragement moved from the elemental's lips. "Brother Zephyr, is everything alright? I know someone passed here but who was it" he questioned. Looking to Killian the demon gritted his teeth for he did not like the pompous elf, or anyone that looked down on people they believed lesser beings.

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ The Brotherhood ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

҉ ________________Emilia V. Locke________________ ҉

The sky had finally begun to darken; the elf and the old man seem as if they were miles away from Emilia, her eyes darted around, the courtyard. The scent of blood was settling in the air now, she had resisted her urges but the conversation of the two men did not capture her attention anymore. True she wanted to show Killian she was good enough to have her weapons, maybe explain to him about Jeor but he seemed to be absorbed in the death of the hero. Pulling her hood down Emilia took a deep breath; there was something so refreshing about the night air. Had the day truly gone by that fast? So much had happened. She knew Killian would be in no mood to amuse her idea of giving back her dagger, there nothing to do now. All that could be done was either stand here waiting like some dog or go and explore the city and its people. That was the whole reason she came here and the mark the elf left…he said it would let him know if she ran but he never said she had to stay by his side.

As Emilia was taking her leave she felt a shift in the air, a man was approaching the other two, she had not smelt him or notice him…where did he come from? Emilia questioned as she eyed him for a moment, something seemed off about him, he clearly was not a human. Who was she to judge though? Exiting the courtyard Emilia could feel eyes upon her. Some guards stood near their post and the commotion of the death still seemed to be on everyone’s mind. Although they watched her, no one seemed to care of her attire. Emilia had tried to pick out neutral items to wear but the color and style still showed traces of Vestal in them.

Making her way into more the city area Emilia looked up at the night sky, it was nice being able to see that same starts she had from her home. Everything was different but the starts still appeared the same. With a heavy sigh Emilia wandered through he city streets, everyone seemed to be calming down for the night. The news of hero’s death hadn’t seemed to reach this far yet and it took a moment before Emilia realized she had wandered closer to the edge of the city. The ruble of the buildings was still in the process of being cleared away. Rubbing her hand along the worn stonewall, bits of the wall crumble under her fingers. It had only been a few days, Emilia had been so close in the forest. What if it was Derrick sent to fight here? She didn’t want to think about what would happen if they meet again. After their last conversation, Emilia didn’t want to find out. With a heavy sigh and hand full of crumbled stone Emilia turned and head back into the city.

As she had her way back in the distanced down an alley there was laughter. Children’s laughter. Letting the last of the crumbled stone fall through her fingers Emilia turned down an alley to follow the laughter. At the other end of the alley there was a small clearing and five children kicking around an old ball. The ruins of a old house surrounded them and they were using two half door arches as goals. They seemed unaware of Emilia standing there watching. The children seemed happy enough to just be out, even at this hour. Emilia was so captive by the children, playing so carefree as if there wasn’t a battle here a few days ago. It was amazing how the children could just play. Emilia felt envious of them, how she would have longed to play like that with her siblings.

“Hey miss!” One of the boys shouted.

Emilia blinked and looked down at her feet, she had been so lost in thought she didn’t notice the ball had rolled over to her.

“Hey miss, kick it here!” The boy shouted again. The other children stood around him looking at her.

Emilia looked at the children and back at the ball…how strange it was. She had never kicked a ball before. Lifting her foot Emilia went to kick the ball, but she barely hit it making to roll a few feet. The children laughed and the boy ran over to Emilia.

“Don’ you know how kick a ball miss?”
The boy smiled, he was missing some teeth, his face dirty and clothes worn. It was that moment that Emilia noticed all the children seemed to be urchins.

Smiling nervously at the boy, “Well I actually never kicked a ball before.”

“Well!” Said the boy putting his fist on his hips, “You should come play with us and learn! You can be on my team!” He said kicking the ball towards the other kids who eminently began to play again. “See we need to kick the ball through that door way,” he said pointing to the left, “And make sure the other team doesn’t kick it through our doorway!” The boy ran off to the join the group after he explained the rules.

Emilia stood there for a moment watching the children’s feet; they were kicking the ball with all their might it seemed. Human children were strange. The children played for a while before they decided it was too dark to continue and they all seemed to disperse. The boy grabbed the ball and ran over to Emilia.

“You ain’t from around here?”
The boy smiled, “You should have joined in! My team won by the way!”

Emilia laughed, he was so proud, “No I am not from around here. I feel if I joined you would have lost, though thank you for being so kind. It’s getting late, shouldn’t you get back to your mother?”

“I don’t got a mum. None of us do miss. We only got each other. But hey! I know this place if you wanna grab some food! Come with me!” The boy said putting the ball under his arm and grabbing Emilia by the wrist pulling her down the alley.

His hand was so small, he had to be no more than ten, Emilia felt so sad…they were urchins, she had thought…hoped they only looked that way because of the battle. She had been so envious of their carefreeness and now she felt pity for them. The boy was talking up a storm about the city and how to navigate it and to avoid the guards. Letting go of Emilia’s arm the boy turned around and was walking backwards, “You know miss, you must be someone special, I have never seen someone with eyes like yours or such clothing. Where are you from?” He said smiling before tripping and failing backwards.

The ball rolled down the alley and the boy grunted trying to not let on the pain, taking the brute of the fall on his arm and shoulder. The boy laid on the ground holding his shoulder as Emilia knelt down beside him, “Are you okay?!” She said pulling his hand off his shoulder to look. There was blood running down his arm, the ruff ground was covered in rubble. Emilia froze, her eyes dilated and her heart seemed to stop. Pulling her hand away Emilia brought it by her nose, the blood from his hand had transferred to hers and it smelt so sweet.

“I’m fine miss, don’t ya worry.” The boy grunted sitting up looking at his shoulder, the blood was slowing, “Just ya sratch!” The boy stood up trying to hide his pain, “Let’s go we’re almost there!”

The boy turned and began to walk away still holding onto his shoulder. Emilia stood up and watched him, her eyes focused on his shoulder. She began to follow; he kept talking as if nothing had happened. Emilia quicken her pace, he was a no one…an urchin. The boy stopped for a moment, he was about to pick up his ball when Emilia put her hand over his mouth and the other around his chest pulling him close to her. The boy seemed to freeze, with the hand on his mouth Emilia turned his head to relieve his neck, the boy seemed to panic he grabbed at Emilia’s arms trying to pull her off.

Emilia lifted the boy off the ground, he began to kick and twist in her arms, but she was stronger than he was and her blood lust was strong. “You will be okay, it won’t hurt.” She whispered in his ear before sinking her fangs in the boy’s neck. Child’s blood was so sweet, untainted. Emilia could feel the boy relaxing the more she drank; the blood ran down her chin as she pulled away.

Putting the boy down and letting him go he stumbled grabbing his neck. He turned around to look at her. Emilia’s eyes where bright and she was breathing through her mouth. The boy staggered failing to the ground, fear in his eyes. He sat shaking, “You…you just drank m..m…my blood!”

Emilia wiped the blood off her face, “I’m sorry. You’ll be fine. I didn’t drink much.” She said as she turned and ran down the alley away from the boy. She didn’t take much just enough to satisfy her cravings for now but she felt awful. She could hear the boy shouting at her to wait but she just kept running.

Coming to a small fountain Emilia stopped, she was sure the boy would be able to follow her. It was broken and the water that filled it was dirty in colour. She sat on the ledge of it and put her face in her hands, trying to compose herself. This was not a solution. “I should have stayed with the elf…” Emilia said looking up at the night sky.

҉ __________________________________________________________________________________________________ ҉

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff