Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 >

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Talsa, a land of magic and gods. A place of constant war between two major kingdoms and their races. For as long as recorded history Constant battle has scarred the land and crushed the hopes of the people of this world. On one side stands Valora, a kingdom comprised of three major races that work together to better the world. Humans, Elves and Elemental pushing to end the conflict.

On the other side stands Vestal. The dark kingdom that is home to demons, vampires and Werewolves. Under the rule of the Shadow king this kingdom has been pushed to its limits. Their armies whipped into a frenzy in order to abide to their lords wishes.

The bleak war has jumped from one kingdoms favor to another so many times that even the warriors of the front lines have started to lose hope. It wasn't until four heroes came to aid Valora that the tides of war finally shifted in their favor. One battle after another these god blessed champions pushed deep into the Dark kings lands. It was on the eve of the final batter that this last shred of hope was cut from the hearts of the people. As the heroes took the the battle a dark figure appeared within the Vestal army. This day had become known as the "Black Morning" With an unknown magic this cloaked figure proceeded to cause the most powerful fights in Valoran history to vanish without a trace. Without their champions leading the fight the troops from Valora were completely crush.

The dark army renewed and even empowered by spells that increased their strength ten fold. It was only a matter of a few days before the once prosperous kingdom was overtaken. But to the shock of the controlling royal families The Shadow king did not destroy his former foe. In stead he place many of his Generals in control of the kingdoms major cities and put together his own counsel to keep an eye on things. Giving them the power to do as they pleased to the people of these lands.

Its been four long years since the Black Morning. Valora has started to show signs of its weakening. Its people living in harsh conditions and their leaders are unable to change a thing. The light of hope has only a single spark left too it. But, unknown to the Shadow king, the spell that had banished the heroes from the world was not perfect. One by one they had started to appear all over the land. What has happened to them in the time they were gone? Will they be able to set things right? Shall the evil shadow king keep his hold on Valora? Only time will tell.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User Image
-Follow all Gaia TOS
-No God modeing (modding whatever)
-Cussing is aloud but keep it to a minimum.
-Romance is allowed
-Use (()) for OOC!!
-Try to have fun in this RP and be loyal to it if possible. Post atleast every day if possible. Also dont complain if your left behind, some people post more then others so take the time to read.
-Also do not join to get your Rp kicks for one day.If you Wish to join make it so you plan on staying around.
-Please keep posts to around two paragraphs. I do not accept one line posts ever. If you do so i will remove you in the spot.
-I hold the right to remove anyone for inactivity
-I may add more rules as time goes on.
-PM me profiles for characters.
-For PMs use I'm not Forgotten for subject so I know you read this far in the rules!
-Please wait for Approval before posting.Note i will not approve everyone so please do not get upset if you dont make it.
-Please Treat others with respect.
-Flamming,Cybering or any other such posts will lead to a ban.
-If i'm not online and you wish to RP send me a PM. My alerts will most likely bring me online unless i'm too busy to make it.
-Questions can be sent to me at any time and i will be happy to help you.
-I am also looking for someone with Graphic arts skills that would be willing to help me out with banners and layouts (Having very little skill in the subject.) I'm willing to pay for the service with what gold i have or items if need be.

On a side note, i'm looking for Rpers that have structured posts and keep to the two paragraph rule. So please, dont join this RP if you dont wish to take part in the long run.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Kingdoms

Valora

User Image

Valora was ruled by the Counsel of Three before the end of the war. Made up of the Leading royal families of the races that called it home. Under their rule the capital city Astra had become a hub of both order and stability. Known for its Large chapel that had been blessed by the goddess of light herself. Their grand library held more information then most Magi could take in over the course of their lifetime. Even their army was special, trained as combat magi in the great halls of their order.
Sadly with the war lost this shining city has fallen to darkness. The chapel closed to the public under orders of one of the dark ministers in control. The grand library a nest for vipers looking to steal the secrets of the kingdom. The Mage Knight academy turned to a training ground for Shadow warriors.

The ruling families reduced to figureheads to be used as buffers for the common folk to place blame on. Their power all but revoked and their lands taken. Forced to live in the large castle at the cities highest level with constant watch. They are not allowed to even breath without a shadow knight in company.

Vestal

User Image

Located far in the frozen north This kingdom was always a harsh place to live. The perfect place for the Darker races of the world to dwell. While it was once ruled similar to Valora this quickly changed when the Shadow king took power. Very few have ever gotten to even see the ruler of this lands and even fewer talk about him. Demons and vampires hold the highest standing within the kingdoms inner workings leaving Werewolves to hold the grunt work. Many simply being attack dogs and guards while the rest are forced into the workings of the army. Each being living here has their value measured at the age of sixteen and is never allowed any advancement after that. But even under this unfair control most residence show no sign of discontent. Be it from fear of punishment too those who had just accepted the way things are.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Profile Setup

Username-
Name-
Age-
Race-
Appearance-
Magic-
Bio-
Weapons-(If any)
Likes-
Dislikes-
Other- (Info outside of the Bio that you wish to share)

[color=darkblue][b]Username[/b]-
[b]Name[/b]-
[b]Age[/b]-
[b]Race[/b]-
[b]Appearance[/b]-
[b]Magic[/b]-
[b]Bio[/b]-
[b]Weapons[/b]-(If any)
[b]Likes[/b]-
[b]Dislikes[/b]-
[b]Other[/b]- (Info outside of the Bio that you wish to share)[/color]

(Please let me know what role you have picked As well)

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Races

Human- While humans are the largest numbered of all races they have relied on other races for a large amount of their accomplishments. Being average in strength and magic this races has used its cunning and gift of construction to hold its place in the world. While not as wise as Elves they have become a pillar of Valoran standards.

Elf- One of Valora's founding races elves have taken a liking to many human civilizations. Highly gifted in magic and skilled in combat they have guided the hand of much innovation. While the major amount of their race still holds to old traditions and live in the wild many have made their homes within Valoran communities. Their elders living for over a thousand years.

Elemental- This race holds deep ties to the elves and stands to be one of the oldest races of the world. Split between two types, Raw and Focused, They have had their hand in any type of crafting within Valora. Raw Elementals are those who had not taken a humanoid shape and tend to have fairly one track minds. Focused, Have taken the time to refine their state of being. Even going as far as too pair with humans to bring about half breeds. These children were shown equality until the end of the war. Now they are treated like trash within the new laws of the Dark counsel.

Demon- As beings of the void there is no telling just how long they have been around. This race has a lust for power and knowledge but often acts through others in order to get what they want. While many use dark magic there is no account for the race as a whole. From known records they have a code between themselves on some matters but not much else is known. They have hundreds of sub branches within their race causing any real information on their true number to be to hard to come up with.

Vampire- The vary personification of Night dweller. This race is almost as old as Elementals. While their powers range from one to another they do have a fine grasp on Magic arts. While sunlight does not cause them to catch fire like old tales once said it does cause them discomfort. They sense of smell much like their Cousins the Werewolves cause them to avoid intense smells. They share a allergy too silver.

Werewolf- Unlike their Cousins the vampires Werewolves have very little magical power. but their strength and fighting prowess is almost unmatched. While they were once equal to the other races they are now considered the lowest rank of beings within their land. Most used as servants and defenders of Royal families. For the unlucky ones they are forced to fight for the army. As it stands most are simply slaves wishing for a way to gain their own standing.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Profile list

(Here you can see whats open and whats not. Keep an eye on this since people do come and go.)

Heroes (Note- Heroes are god blessed. So they have powers that most of their races do not have.)
Hero one-SidrenThefallen
Hero two-Akinai
Hero three-BabiiBre402 (twin hero)
Hero four-Siul Uchiha

Valoran Royal families

Elf royals
Male-linx1
Female-linx1

Human royals
Male-
Female-xXTengokuXx

Elemental(Please note that they must be focused elementals and do not have to be related.)
Male-
Female-Cassadega

Vestal royals

Demon royal
Male-
Female-

Vampire royals
Male-SidrenTheFallen
Female-Soulless_Shell

Freelance or normal profiles- (Will only be allowing six of these profiles)
Spaces-
One-Kamiatichi
Two-Giliras
Three-Plumbcrzy
Four-kiba1127
Five-
Six-

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
OCC and Profile threads

OCC-X

Profile thread-X

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Open and now accepting profiles.

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

Sidren Kaylan, Hero of Blades

A white emptiness, a void that clung to the senses like a lover. Footsteps that made no sound, breathing that felt meaningless. All things the proud warrior had come to accept. He had been walking forward for longer then his mind could comprehend yet at the same time it felt as if he had just started. The blood from the wounds of battle still dripping slowly from his sides and back. It had become the only real indication that Sid was still among the living. Every time he tried to remember how he got here a haze clouded his mind. It was both maddening and calming at the same time. As if all worry had been removed only to be replaced with nothingness. The pain had all but vanished from both body and mind. Leaving a hollow feeling that the fighter couldn't explain. Still he moved on, with what little hope he still had. Maybe he could find a way to return? But return where? What had he been doing before this. It was all a blur. Even the reason had been lost to him as if stolen. Yet despite that his body yearned to return. Like there was something left undone that needed finishing. Like the emptiness longed to be filled once more.

It was then without warning that a blinding flash consumed his vision. The sound his leather boots hitting soft dirt filled his ears. The weight of his armor had all but disappeared. No, The armor itself was gone. Leaving him in the normal clothing he wore while outside of combat. When did he change? Before he could try and remember Sidren's body was attacked by every sense of pain he had missed. All at once every cell in his body screamed causing the poor young man to fall to his knees. Now fully aware of every cut and stab wound as if they had been remade in that very moment. It took several moments before Sid could even compose himself to check his surroundings. Where the hell was he? He could see grassy plains and a trail that looked to be used by trade caravans. Normally it would have taken a second for him to recall the maps he memorized during his stay in Valora. But as of now there was to much going on in the boy's head to think that clearly.

To be thrust back into the world so suddenly had taken its toll. Even the sunlight was too much for his eyes to adjust too. Collapsing to the ground only to black out due to lose of blood. Slipping into dreams of the past as the black consumed him. Memories of a better time, when he had been graced with knighthood and then became a noble. Sidren had come to love the royal families of the Counsel of Three almost as if they were his family. Spending so much time between them that it was only natural to think such a way. The life of a proud noble smith and grand warrior was something treasured above all else. Having made his father proud was the single greatest accomplishment. Yet here he was bleeding out on a highway path in the middle of the plains.

Then it hit him. It was like the moment of rest and jump started his brain. He was on the Blaze highroad. Used by the Blaze brother trading company to bring goods between the outer most villages of Valora. Having been on a trip using these very same roads. Knowing that there was almost always someone taking the road during the day. Eyes shooting open to find he was no longer laying on the dirt of the path. In stead the softness of a makeshift bed of animal skins and furs. A light bounce told Sid that he was on the move. So a caravan had picked him up? Moving slightly to find his every wound had been cleaned and bandaged with great care. Looking forward he noticed a young lady and an elder gentlemen driving the covered wagon he now rode in. But before he could speak up fatigue took its tool again. Forcing the hero back to the depths of his dreams once more.

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      ▍▍▍▍▍▍▍ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀᴡᴀɪᴛs ᴜs. ɴᴀ ᴠɪᴀ ʟᴇʀɴᴏ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀɪᴀ. 'Oɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ.' ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ.

▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍▍xxxLOCATION : Home xxx COMPANY : self xxx VOICE : XXX

It was just like every other normal day. Killian roused from his small bed, the mid-morning sun already filtered in from the dust covered window, yet another chore to be added to the list. The once Prince shuffled around the room gather any remnants of clean clothing that he could find. His room was a wreck; if he were back at the palace his mother and father would have his head, or the maid that was supposed to be cleaning his room. A dull ache shot up his right leg as he bent down to retrieve his belt from last night’s pant. The wound was aching up more of late. Slowly straightening it as he placed his belt on, he made his way to the main room of the hobble house.

Once there he was met with the smell of porridge or the low fire on the hearth, and a clean eating area. The place was a mess due to last night’s meeting. Some counsel member of the three races met with intentions of more planning, though that quickly turned to drinking and games. Killian was amazed that Ashlyn had cleaned the place so well even when she had no ‘fun’ that night. The Prince picked up a bowl above the mantel and ladled some of the bland looking meal. He fumbled for a tad of honey that was also kept on the mantel. “No amount of apothecary can make this stuff taste good, but a dab of honey will do.” He mottled this to himself as he found a seat on the wooden bench of the oak table.

Usually his meals were eaten with his sister, though the lass must have gone out early to gather herbs and what not. He spooned the meal into his mouth and contemplated more chores that needed to be done that day.

Familiar Friend

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXąsнℓץи sįηםαяįи

User Image
As we saw, oh, this light
I swear you emerge blinking into
To tell me it's alright

As we soar walls
Every siren is a symphony
And every tear's a waterfall

Ashlyn knelt down by the pool of a small spring. Pulling a cork from a hand sized bottle she filled its clear glass with the cool water. The spring’s water had properties in it that allowed for faster healing, and stronger growth. She was careful with the liquid and only took what she needed. That was always a good lesson that her tutor had taught her. “Never take more then you need, as soon you will need more and have none.” She smiled thinking back to her afternoons spent in the Royal garden, notebook in hand writing down whatever he said and sketching pictures for future use. She never thought that notebook would come in such handy, though she was happy that it had manage to be one of the items saved from her room.

She rose and placed the vial in her satchel. It was almost time for her to return and complete her morning chore before making lunch. She wondered through the forest back to the main trade road. He brother always warned her not to stay too far from home and road. Even though the Blaze road seemed more of a danger then it had years ago. Bandits and those wanting harm were more common than ever and Ashlyn, not knowing much of defending herself, was more weary than ever. With this walk she preoccupied her mind and focused on things needing done and prepared. There was the immediate, like chores, and the future like: drying medicinal herbs for the winter, preparing more tonics for her brother, and pain relievers for the elderly and pregnant in the village. Ashlyn was busy, though enjoyed her fast paced life.

So consumed with thought she did not realized she was not alone on the road anymore. A wagon was slowly turning the bend she had just come from. The elderly man driving it was a familiar, and would do trade with Killlian and herself. Also the young girl, his granddaughter, was pleasant to visit with and gossip.

So you can hurt, hurt me bad
But still I'll raise the flag,

≫Every teardrop is a waterfall ≪

Dangerous Seeker

3,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

Sidren Kaylan, Hero of Blades

The caravan slowed to a stop on spotting the young elf not far behind them. The old man turned the cart abruptly making sure to pull beside her.
"If it itsn't my favorite customer. This day is just full of unexpected events. I was going to have one of my men bring that order of Ban root you asked for tonight but seeing you here saves me the trouble of paying those incompetent airheads." turning his head inside the covered part of the wagon the old man called to his granddaughter.

"Tessa dear would you be so kind as to bring out the bag of Ban root. " he said returning his gaze to Ashlyn.
Moments later the young girl popped her head out holding the bag so her elder could take it. The girls short blonde hair was almost tomboyish in nature and her clothing made of high quality cloth. Seeing saw who the buyer was a large smile formed and her blue eyes almost beamed. Without a word She sprung from the back of the cart landing before the elf and instantly giving her a big hug.
"Ashlyn! its great to see you again!" she said handing her friend the bag.
"I didn't think we would bump into you mid day like this. First we find this young guy all beaten and wounded now my best friend shows up out of the blue. What a day!"

The old man had been taking glaces too the back to the wagon often. Still unsure if the boy was in fact a friend or foe. But Maybe Ashlyn would know something about him.
" We picked him up about two hours ago on the highroad. Poor guy was in bad shape. At least ten broken bones and over fifty different cut and stab wounds. Hell he even had a dagger still in his back. How he even managed to move at all is beyond me. Only thing that made him stand out is that he had the Three's court brand on his back."

It was true, it was customary for high ranking soilders and nobles to bare a mark of the court. In Sidren's case he had taken the road of a warrior by accepting A highlord's brand. A mark only given to those who had earned not only their own races trust but that of all three standing leaders. It came in the shape of Three large swords crossing with gold chains binding them together. A mark that would this day have someone killed by the shadow guard. Any remnant of of the "Black Morning" had been hunted down from the end of the war. Speaking of it led to execution. Even having someone with it could bring the Shadow Kings wrath. But the old man knew they could have the boy on his way in no time. So there was little worry of that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff