Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

xxxxᴏᴏᴄ: rawr. •ᴡɪᴛʜ: ajax, twig, kavindra [nearby] •ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: densite

After tossing the head towards Ajax, Nevaeh gave a hopefully look towards Twig wanting him to be able to teach her how to dismember the head of a rabbit from its body. However, he seemed far too interested in gnawing on the rabbit, then teaching Nevaeh anything. As he gnawed on the rabbit’s ears, Twig’s tail playfully slapped at Nevaeh and Ajax. She chuckled and sat on her rump. She wagged her tail, however Ajax didn’t seem to impressed. Her ears pinned back and she looked away quite ashamed that her brother didn’t like the gift. When he made a comment about going to the brute that did it, to show her she frowned and stood up. “I’ll get right on that. And when my head is brought back here because that stupid Mujihi brute ripped it off, it’ll be your fault!” She growled and rolled her eyes and turned her back on her brother and sat down – as if not looking at him would make him angrier. She was just trying to have some fun with her brother – but all he wanted to do was be with his girlfriend.

A guard by the name of Kavindra came by, and mentioned there being a gathering party. “It’s not party when Ajax is being grumpy.” She snorted and turned to give her brother a devilish glare. Being only three years old, and not really having a stable parent figure in their lives Nevaeh and Ajax were a little immature for their age. More and more however, they were both learning and both growing. Nevaeh may act as if she is dumb but she really is just playing silly. She loves to interact and be a unique wolf. She thinks it to be building her personality. If she really wanted to use her smarts, she would. The scout sighed softly and then turned her eyes towards Twig. “You wouldn’t let someone rip off my head right Twig?” She asked as she gave another look towards Ajax. “Get lost Ajax. GO enjoy the company of your girlfriend” She groaned and then stood up and playfully nipped at Twig’s ear. “Lets go for a walk Twig.” She snorted again and then started to walk away.

iBluezuki's Wife

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

Zayev had taken advantage of his neglect to pay attention to his surroundings; a rarity for him. After a brief struggle, the guard regrettably found himself pinned under the warrior; its what he got for not paying attention. Snarling, his ear left ear pinned backwards whilst his right shot forward in a challenge. His lips stayed bared and if it weren’t for Zayev speaking, he would have taken his maw clear off if given the chance; much as he wanted to at that very moment. Growling, his eyes narrowed with the poor excuse of a threat and he scoffed.

Until that point, Selix had done nothing more but be flirtatious towards the warrior’s sister, after all, who could deny such a beautiful fae? And yet, here he was, being threatened by Zayev to stay away from Zelie. His temper truly boiled when the warrior thought he was being sly, bringing up his pups as freely as he did. With renewed energy, Selix threw his assailant off, snapping forward in a fury he caught Zayev’s shoulder just enough to draw blood. Pulling back a clump of fur, he spat it out angrily towards the ground, his tail curling upward dominantly just as the warrior had done before. Glaring at him through golden hues, he snarled ”Why don’t you let your sister speak for herself? If she wants my company, she’s more than welcome to it. After all, I can’t deny a gorgeous fae such as her something she may want. I’d watch myself if I were you, you can’t push me around without a fight. “ another warning growl before he turned to his sister. ”Are we done standing around? Because I’d like to be useful for the rest of the pack and not just play favorites” he shot a challenging glare in Zayev’s direction before he followed after his sibling, still holding himself rather to show he wouldn’t back down if the brute wanted to get into it again.

It seemed, to the relief of a few others, things simmered down rather quickly and before long Selix was back to his content self, choosing not to stew over the hotheaded warrior whilst heading out onto a hunt. Turning, his golden eyes caught sight of Zelie and he smirked a moment. ”Awe Zel, you shouldn’t have come to check on me, I’m doing just fine defending your honor on my own” his winked, smiling coyly as he teased the fae. He couldn’t hold her accountable for her brother’s confrontational nature, though he knew she herself good be the very same way if pushed towards it. Slowing his pace just a moment, he found himself between his sister and Zel. ”So ladies, tell me, where are we going today? And how can I be of service to you both?” he chuckled softly, wondering what their strategy for today might have been. Glancing behind them, he was turning to see if anyone else but the three of them would be entertaining the idea of a hunt.

The had lost quite a few members between the rabies that had plagued them and the flea-bitten mutts who had started the damned disease. In his opinion, those who were no longer with them hadn't even been worthy of the air they breathed and the space they had taken up. Mujihi was much better off without them. Still, it wouldn't be surprising if very few turned out for the hunt, and he only hoped that with all the fighting that had been occurring lately, they could find a decent sized prey considering it had been scarce as of late.

OOC: Well that escalated quickly

User Image

Guinevere

B a b y, I'm a sociopath it's a r e a l
killer but, I can't stop what I love to d o

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

User Image
                                                    Guinevere didn't even bother to move her gaze towards the rather grumpy huntress that approached her, a light chuckle escaped her maw as she gaze around the den-site "Zelie if you wished to have quality time with me you could just say so" her tone was sarcastic, it wasn't that she hated the other huntress but, she wasn't one to put up with the attitude of any pack-members, she respected the fae as another hunter but, never cared to make friends not only with Zelie but, anyone. Her mind had wandered to where her brother, Selix had gone to but, wasn't going to concern herself with it for to long "They can come or not, I care not...figured it'd give something for their lazy hides to do and besides.." her tone trailed off a moment as her golden irises moved to watch their awakening alpha, "If we don't do it, Evana will be the one to come out here and make something of it and I am no mood to listen to that.." she snorted lightly before moving her gaze briefly towards Zelie then back out before her.

The snow colored huntress gave a brief shake of her pelt as she moved up on her paws, arising to her full stature as her question was answered once seeing the ebony brute approach. She gave a light snort at his late arrival but, soon let it go as she listened to his words towards Zelie, she gave an imaginary roll of her eyes at his attempts in flirtation with the fellow huntress as she knew it'd be him asking for trouble but, Selix was never one to listen to rules nor go without testing boundaries. She gave a lightly brush against his neck in welcome but, soon enough that moment was interrupted as her golden pools caught sight of Zayev approaching and by his stature he didn't look pleased or amused in the slightest.

After sometime the warrior made his way towards the three, and to no surprise her brother was already mouthing off towards the other brute. "...Settle down now, boys...play nice, yes?" she rolled her shoulders softly as she gazed at her fellow huntress but, soon was taken back as what was just an exchange of sarcastic words turned into a violent confrontation as Zayev pinned Selix beneath him, the ivory fae growled deep within her chest cavity as she stepped back a few steps. Why were brutes so moronic?, so quick to jump the gun and show off she didn't understand but, also did not care at the moment as right now she was hungry, and when she was hungry she got cranky. It had seemed the fight cooled down as quick as it started but, both brutes backed off which had the female give a light nudge to her ebony colored sibling before listening to his next question "Well, if you are done causing trouble you can go on the hunt with us...dear brother" her eyes moved to Zayev a moment before gazing back out at the den-site "Will you two be hunting together?" her question was that of the two brutes, she cared not for their dispute at this point she just wanted food.

Mistress Rawrr generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
                                                  The hunter’s ears flicked as the other retorted that if she wanted to spend more time with her she just needed to ask, the comeback was lame and the female shook her head, ‘What a stupid thing to say – seriously members of this pack need to grow brains.’ She thought and turned her head toward her brother and when the white hunter spoke again she twisted her head at the alpha that was sitting rather close. ‘The twit is sitting right here; I know I have no respect toward her but at least show some manners toward the b***h.’ She thought once more and watched as a wolf leave the den sight, the brute was lucky she had not picked up on his words or she would have had something sassy to say to him. To be fair Zelie knew the wolf’s name but that was about it, he was always alone and seemed to think he was better than every other wolf in the pack – which obviously he was not.

The sound of approaching paws had her ears twitching as she pin pointed the sound, and when he spoke she felt a sense of just rage – she had too had something to eat it wasn’t a whole lot but her brother have brought her something to hold her over until they hunted which seemed to be coming now. “I am not ‘cranky’ you moronic weasel.” She snapped at him but as she finished her sentence her brother shot up and pushed himself toward the black brute her thick bushy tail wagged with excitement as her brother launched himself at the guard. Everyone knew warrior vs guard would be exciting but Zelie knew that Zayev would beat him in an instant and could kill him if he wanted too. Pushing her rump up from a sit to a stand she inched closer to see what was going on. She could easily hear the words that were exchanged and her tail stopped wagging, had she missed something? Sure Selix had been getting a bit flirty but Zelie never thought anything of it.

Quickly a snap of fangs set the hunter off like a bomb as Selix snapped at her brother. A snarl left her throat as her black lips pulled up to expose her sharp pearly white fangs. “Why would I want the company of a brute who has poor manners, weak genes and a horrid stench?” she retorted after the black guard tried speaking for her as if he knew a damn thing about her. Her golden eyes had a sparkle of rage as she spoke, her own tail was raised slightly and her hackles were up. The hunter now needed the hunt before she completely lost her temper and attacked in a blind rage. The hunter moved toward her brother and licked at his shoulder clearly the guard was trying to stir something else. “My name is Zelie, call me Zel again and I will have your balls as a chew toy.” She said simply and nudged her brother ignoring the final words and question from the white hunter as she started away from the den site.

Moving north the hunter set her nose in the air as she moved. It had taken a little bit of time but she soon picked up the trail of an elk and from the scent he was alone. Perhaps he was old or injured, her thick tail wagged as she looked over at her brother. “Dearest brother, are you ready to get bloody?" she asked him softly, she knew that the rest of the hunting party was following but as she had taken the lead she felt that she was indeed the leader of this party. She paused and turned toward the group of Mujihi wolves. “I have found an elk from the scent a male, and he seems to be alone, I don’t smell blood so I am assuming he isn’t injured just yet, but I am going to say this, be careful because if you get kicked you will have to make your way home alone. I will get him spooked and moving, I suggest moving up wind and once you see him you strike. Whoever feels he is at a weak point feel free to knock him off his hooves and we will as a unit close in.” she directed and she looked at them all for a moment, “Well get to moving.” She snapped as she turned and with her nose to the ground tracked the elk. A few moments passed as she found him grazing. Her paws moved silently over the earth as she lowered her frame near the ground. Studying the elk, she could tell this male had quite some years on him perhaps it was why he was alone, she didn't know, nor did she care, this elk was going to feed the pack for a few days and better yet, she would slowly be gaining the title she so deserved. Her heart raced in her chest as the excitement built up.

She paused to look at him for a moment before launching her body toward the elk and with a powerful snap of her fangs got the animal moving toward where she assumed the hunting party was laying in wait.

out of character; Trololololol.
                                                  Pick the order of the hunt but let us bring this thing down quickly let's say one or two rolls per person depending on the hits?
                                                  I dunno about y'all but I don't want to be at this for the next two weeks. xD

Vrenshrrgn generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Familiar Werewolf

___________Falling rain will hide the pain that lies beneath the burning flames.

________________MUJIHIxSCOUTxSOLARAI
________________xxLOCATION x Near the Karam Neil Border.
________________xxCOMPANIONS x Phoenix.

│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║xoStill lost within the misery and pain that lies inside.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
xoxHere alone the fight to breathe still searching for the truth to be.User Image
xoxoxoxoBlackened by the burning fire held deep inside my mind!

User ImagexoUser ImagexoUser Image

★★★★★★Feel the breakdown of my body.xoxSet me free.xox
★★★★★★Feel the breakdown of my body.xoxSet me free.xox

----------------------------------------------------------------------

xoHEAR MY WORDS ; ⇣⇣
                    - - -

The scout was not surprised that shortly after she had shot a glare
                    toward the careless warrior; his sister had emerged from the den
                    and immediately shot a glare back at her. It was pathetic how they
                    seemed to always have their noses up each other’s bums. One
                    would think that they wouldn’t have to be so pitiful as to need to be
                    each other’s wingmen. Oh, how she hated the little dynamic-duo.

Solarai let her eyes wander away from the trio formed over near the alpha den
                    and now to the commotion of everyone moving around the awakening camp. As
                    usual, it was as if the mute fae did not exist. She was a mere shadow that crossed
                    the path of other pack-mates as they continued on with their regular day-to-day
                    activities. Seeing the others call a hunt together and not even bother to ask if
                    she would like to join in reminded her of how lonely life was with this pack. With
                    a heavy sigh, the fae remembered her past life – before Mujihi – going on hunts
                    with her brothers. In truth, as much as Solarai had tried to forget about her past,
                    it never failed to catch up with her. No one felt truly welcome in this pack, let alone
                    someone who had a hard time communicating. Every time that the cream colored
                    wolf had tried to speak after the fire, her voice was hoarse and broken – and thus
                    she found it easier to just not speak at all.

Out of the corner of her eye, the scout caught a glimpse of a black and white wolf
                    leaving camp. She remembered the brute to be named Phoenix, but knew little
                    else about him except that he seemed to be an outcast much like herself. Unsure
                    why, Solarai had found herself following him. He seemed as if he had the intention
                    of a morning hunt, and while she could not stand the idea of joining into the main
                    hunting party and having to deal with Zayev and Zelie, she didn’t mind the idea of
                    hunting with someone who was in a similar predicament as herself. Who knew?
                    Maybe it would help keep her constantly swimming mind a well needed distraction.

As the brute moved upwind toward the edge of their pack’s territory, the scout
                    started at a slow and silent jog to catch up with him. When she approached, she
                    lowered her head to show that she wasn’t trying to be a threat. When she was
                    fairly certain that he wasn’t going to be defensive, she sniffed the air for the smell
                    of nearby prey and gave her bushy cream colored tail a wag. “…H…Hunt?” Her
                    once beautiful voice was rough around the edges, and it felt odd to speak, but the
                    scout was trying to be more personable – it could be her next step in healing from
                    those old emotional wounds that had made her so bitter. It wasn’t her fault that she
                    couldn’t speak.

Dracoquince

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

LOCATION: Karam Niel densite
                                                          COMPANY: Ajax, Neveah, Kavindra?
                                                          OOC:

• With his newly given toy, Twig was ecstatic. He rolled onto his back and held the rabbit head in his jaws, batting at it happily with his oversized paws. He immediately snapped to attention when Ajax addressed him, but all he did in response was to utter a quiet whine and tilt his head to one side slightly before engrossing himself with his newfound toy once again. It was unclear whether or not he had actually understood the extent of his crime against Ajax’s perfectly groomed pelt.

Twig may be clueless most of the time, but even he could not miss the heated exchange that occured between Ajax and Neveah. Uttering a pitiful whine, he dropped his new chew toy onto the ground, now barely even recognisable as a rabbit’s head. The skin and flesh have been chewed off in several places, but he had left the ears intact for some strange reason. Many wolves would have turned their noses up at such a disgusting sight, but Twig held on to it as if it was as precious as his own life. Sensing the rising tension between Ajax and Neveah, he climbed to his paws and lumbered over to Ajax, giving his adopted younger brother a long lick across one cheek. No doubt Ajax would be furious by now at being covered with Twig’s slobber for the second time within five minutes. Any wolf watching would probably be very amused or exasperated at Twig’s antics. More often than not the latter was the case.

Twig lifted his gaze when Kavindra addressed them, but all did was to let his tongue hang out from one side of his open mouth and to put on a happy expression on his face. ”Party!” He barked excitedly, wagging his tail furiously. Amongst that long sentence, that was the only word he had picked up on.

Things took a dark turn when Neveah addressed him, asking him whether or not he would let someone rip her head off. Twig’s face immediately formed a horrified expression, as if this was the worst thing he has heard in his life. ”No! Neveah’s head stays!” He lowered his head and peered underneath Neveah’s chin, making sure that her head was still attached to her neck. Yes, everything seemed to be in order. ”Walk! Twig like walks!” He barked in reply when she asked whether or not he would be willing to accompany her on a walk. Asking something so morbid, then asking if he would be willing to go on a walk with her...there was no doubt about it, she was definitely scared. He lowered his head and pushed his nose against her cheek to give her a comforting nuzzle. While in his mind it was intended to be a comforting nuzzle, to Neveah it was probably a shove that was strong enough to send her stumbling to one side.

Desirable Seeker

User Image

User Image
                                              • Stannis had come trotting into camp the moment Zayev had launched himself at Selix. He raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything for he had a decent sized rabbit hanging from his mouth (if it was one thing their neck of the woods had an abundance of, it was rabbits). There was a soft layer of blood on his black muzzle, showing he had indulged himself in a meal before coming back to camp. A rat, a damn big one too, but it was not something he would bring to Layla. The beautifully named and equally beautiful wolf deserved prey of the delicate sort. However, if he hadn’t been on his own little hunt then he would have been quick to had fuel to the fire that had almost ignited at the feet of the group of hunters, warrior and guard. It would have been easy to rile up the siblings. It was like the two shared emotions, quite amusing. To be honest, he used to enjoy poking a prodding at Zelie just so then he could get a reaction out of his fellow warrior, who he was sure wanted him dead at this point, but they were two of the best at what they did, killing Karam Niel wolves.

And boy was business boomin’. Both packs had taken heavily casualties in that battle a moon ago, but the two warriors had cut through the wolves like they were paper. Some on the other side had done the same to their wolves, but good riddance. Mujihi spent its time better on the wolves that would actually make a difference. Like Layla, the black wolf thought, a sitter, someone who protect their future, and a damn clever wolf too. She was deceptive enough to trick you into believing anything. Although, the warrior has caught onto her tricks at this point, now that he has been personally training her into the art of fighting. Stannis took his eyes off the group, who were preparing their own hunt, to go deliver his own prize to the snowy wolf that had been a part of his daily life for awhile now.

He approached the sitter den and set the rabbit down with a small thump. Layla was inside, he could hear her rustling around inside, cleaning it after a long period of abandonment and non-use. He moved forward and peaked his head inside. Her back was facing him and he felt a grin appear on his face. His steps were slow and deliberate. He didn’t want to alert his prey and startle it. His head lowered and his hind legs bent in preparations to jump. With powerful back legs of a warrior and launched himself onto his mate, most likely scaring the s**t out of her, but giving himself a good laugh. “Hello, love” He said and gave her muzzle a lick. His body was laying on hers, probably effectively crushing her under his weight, as he nuzzled her neck affectionately. “I’ve brought you some food.” After she ate, he was planning on teaching her how to not allow people to sneak up on her like this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

SSooc
bit small, but i finally ot a post out < 3
SSSSwith: layla

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~*Mujihi Pack Member*~

Phoenix continued walking the line of the border between the two packs. It didn't seem as if any other wolves were around from either side, which was good. He doubted the Karam Neil would attack unnecessarily since that would start another fight between the two packs. As for his own pack, well...honestly he just didn't trust most of them. Not that they'd really given him a reason to lose trust, they just hadn't done anything to gain it either. Where he'd come from most other K9's would rather tear your heart out than have a conversation, but that's just how they were raised. Which is why not many would guess he was only a few years old. This is why he preferred to hunt for himself, to take care of himself. He didn't want to have to depend on any others, and he certainly didn't like people sneaking up behind him.

His nose had been lowered to the ground, attempting to track some prey. His ears twitched around the forest as he listened, every once in a while stopping to lift his head and look, quietly, as his ears flicked back and forth. It was during one of these moments that another wolf came running up from behind. Instantly he was on guard, his body becoming rigid as his muscles tensed and fur bristled, turning sharply with bared fangs to whomever had approached so hastily. A low growl rumbled from his chest as a warning until he saw the wolf that approached.

Relaxing slightly, the brute glared at her for a moment, licking his muzzle with a snort. Why had she followed him out here? As if to answer his question, she asked him if he were hunting. He hadn't dealt with her much in the past. Honestly he hadn't dealt with many members of the pack, he'd kinda made it a point not to. However, she didn't seem very aggressive, judging from her demeanour, and if they hunted together they'd be able to bring down something a bit bigger than a rabbit or a beaver. Still, he wouldn't let his guard down, he seldom did.

Cold blue eyes looked her over for a moment. "Solarai, right? Yeah. There should be something close. You're a scout, right? I don't need the help, but if you want to...why don't you use those skills of your's and see if you can find it. Think you can do that?" His voice was low and gruff, just loud enough for her to hear him.

The brute eyed her for another moment, watching for any sign of a lack of confidence. He didn't like allowing others to take the lead over him, especially a fae, but if it meant he could find something good to eat faster, than he'd let her find something for him. Besides, if she was good at it he may have just found himself a new hunting partner. He despised using the word "partner", he'd much rather use the phrase "test dummy", but he knew that probably wouldn't rub most wolves the right way. So, he just kept his mouth shut and waited for her response.

[OoC: Since you already rolled I'll let you go ahead and take the lead ^^ ]

Vrenshrrgn

Amator Demoni generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 8!

Greedy Werewolf

User Image
User Image
                                          Fenrir hated morning, hated waking up early in the day to do, what? After the battles where their late alpha male was lost and many of their own pack had been killed off due to those pathetic worms from Karam Niel. Snorting as he curled up tighter in his half dug self made den, the guard squeezed his eyes shut. If only the sun would go away and leave him be. He was tired, his muscles ached from killing those he once called pack mates. He wanted nothing more than to close his eyes and never open them again, to sleep forever. However, the sun would not let him return to his slumber and as it peaked through his den opening it streamed through his eye lids. Groaning, the brute pulled his head from his tail and slowly opened his eyes, blinking against the light. Fenrir hated the morning, it was so annoying. He grunted as he pulled his long thick form from the dirt and dead leaves he used to keep warm while he slept. He had to stretch his limbs and crack several joints to feel decent enough to even leave the warmth of his bed. With a quick yawn he licked his maw and looked around the area. His private den was a ways away from the alpha's den and most the other pack members. He was a guard so he kept close to the now alphaess, and the den site, but when he got his own time off, he would spend it alone, away from the annoying and pathetic wolves he now called his pack.

Wounds covered the brute like leeches, sapping strength from him as they tried to heal. Some had become scabs and itched like crazy. Others festered and he had to visit the healer just to keep them clean and from getting infected. It was all the more of a reason to hate life. Turning his head to lick at a slash across his rump, the guard's yellow eyes narrowed in aggravation. These wounds would take forever to heal, effecting his looks, making him look shabby and scrappy. Fenrir was rather vain about his looks, and these wounds pissed him off, as he knew they would distract other from the fact that he was a good looking brute. Snorting, he shook himself, getting the morning air into his fur as well as shaking off the dirt he had acquired during sleep. With another yawn he decided it would be time to head toward the main den area. He had a duty, even though he hated it. Grunting, Fenrir began a slow trot toward where he knew the other Mujihi wolves would be, and in a brief moment he saw them over a slight hill. He must of come in at a poor time, because he saw Zayev standing over Selix, a threat apparent in his body language. The guard raised a brow and wonder just what had his fellow guard had down to deserve this? But in the end did it matter? Selix was an odd one, always acting up to just get pinned down, and Zayev had a foul attitude that would not stand for anything. Boy did Fenrir hate them all.

Words were exchanged and with a growl and and nip at Zayev's shoulder, Selix what up and yelling at his assailant. Fenrir rolled his eyes and began to move again, walking closer to the overly stressed group of wolves. Seems they would be going on a hunt then. Fenrir scowled and came up behind the group as it began to move out of the den area. Looking at Selix, the guard gave a huff. He trotted up to he fellow guard and narrowed his eyes at his "co-worker". "What did you do now to get the killer siblings on your ass?" He asked as he frowned. Why were these wolves always causing issues with each other? Ears perking as the group moved off into the forest, Zelie's voice echoed to his ears, speaking of a male elk she found and how she wanted them to hunt it down. Licking his maw at the prospect of rich elk flesh, the guard turned back to his fellow guard and sighed. "'Up wind' she says..." Rolling his eyes the sexiest brute grumbled to himself. Why were their only hunters female now? Could not one male hunter have fuckin' survived the war to lead them on their hunts? Females shouldn't even be allowed to leave the den, they should be full of pups and keeping their pups safe, not out in the forest where they could get killed by some stupid overzealous bull elk.

Separating from the huntress, Fenrir moved upwind, his brown and grey fur spiking at the thought of food. He was hungry, there was no denying that. And a bull elk sounded amazing right now. If there was one thing he did not hate, it was the taste of elk flesh. Mouth already watering at the prospect of gorging himself on red meat, the guard trotted along until he found himself far from where the huntress Zelie had left to flush out the bull elk. Stopping and sniffing, Fenrir perked his ears and listened waiting for the sound of hoof beats. He waited, on the tips of his toes, until he heard the startled bleat of an elk, it calling for help in a hopeless attempt to not be hunted down. Rushing through the underbrush toward the sound of pounding hoof beats, the guard searched for the elk. Quickly he came right up alongside it, and out of instinct, Fenrir aimed for a fore leg. Front legs were the best to attack first, as the elk could not jump without a both fore limbs table on the ground, and they could jump limp-run away if a back leg was injured. With a snarl, the guard clamped his jaws on the lower part of the fore limb. With a powerful crunch, Fenrir knew he had cracked the bone in the bull elk's leg. The beast squawked with pain and kicked with a hind leg. The guard easily dodged the rear leg's arc and leapt to the side running along side the limping prey. With the elk running with a massive limp and no ability to jump, it would be easy for the rest of the pack to bring it down.

tab tab tab tab COMPANY⋮ hunting party tab LOCATION⋮alpha den with the hunting party tab FEELING⋮annoyed/hungry
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab OOC⋮woot! here is my first boy!
                                          ""
                                          User Image

iBunnyButt generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!

User ImageUser Image
Guinevere

B a b y, I'm a sociopath it's a r e a l
killer but, I can't stop what I love to d o

██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████

A huff of annoyance and a roll of golden irises was given from Guinevere as she listened to the siblings gloat and fill their heads with hot-air. She then gave a low growl towards her brother, Selix this was a waste of time and right now they had a pack of hungry wolves to feed, and she was almost positive that Evana would be making her way out in order to see why they were dragging their asses. "Are we done playing games and speaking hot air?" she shook her pelt as she strode past the forming group and headed into the thicket of tree's, before long Zellie had tried taking lead as per usual, causing the ivory female to laugh within her mind, she could think she was a better hunter but, Guin was here to disprove that theory.

After sometime the other branch of the guard Fenrir had came to join them, which she didn't mind the bigger the party the easier this kill would be to bring down, and the less time she'd have to spend with wolves she didn't' care to spend time with. She listened as Zellie started barking her orders but, Guin let her do so before she gazed over the small group "Let's not be sloppy, yes? Bring a nice clean kill" she flicked her ivory tassal behind her before moving away from the group and down wind more as she took her placed in hiding as she patiently awaited her turn, she lowered her frame as muscles became relaxed but, alert as her golden hues were focused on the prize in front of her. She watched as Zellie moved in towards the beast, her jaws came close to connecting with the beast but, barely missed which caused him to spook which moved him in their favor. As soon as Zel made her move the beast came charging towards them, as she soon then watched as Fenrir made his move and managed to do some major damage to the beast by harming his front leg, at least someone was able to make a hit on this thing. Now with one front leg injured the beast wouldn't be as mobile as he could be.

After the brute made his move it was Guinevere's turn next, she awaited to just the right moment before making her strike, she watched the creature limp closer and closer which caused her frame to rise just little by little as she inched closer and closer, the adrenaline beginning to course through her blood as she released a snarl before bolting from behind the brush, she came up on the opposite side of the elk as Fenrir kept on the other, boxing the creature in between the two, with one powerful snap of her jaws Guinevere collapsed her fangs upon the beast's rear leg a wave of accomplishment ran through the fae at her prized hit, another cry of pain came from the creature as his bones crunched beneath the power of her jaws, this way he was even more crippled and his exit was soon dimming as she awaited the other members to make their move and bring the beast down.

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image

User Image
                                  The tension between the two siblings continued to rise, with Ajax being the one that started it, as usual. Did the brute care about treating his one and only surviving family member so poorly? It appeared that not one fiber of his being cared for Neveah at all, as he continued to roll his eyes and scoff at what the fae had to say in response. "At least I won't have to listen to your constant bitching." Sometimes he truly did wish that someone would rip off Neveah's head. He probably would have done it himself when they were pups, if he wouldn't have gotten in trouble for it.

Twig, although simple minded, did not miss the strain in the relationship, as he trotted over to Ajax to give him a reassuring lick to the cheek. It was meant to be sweet, but Ajax did not take it in such a way, as Twig, yet again, had left a huge glob of slobber on his perfect pelt. "Damn it, Twig!" He swore as he quickly wiped his face with a paw. His silver eyes narrowed into slits at the other warrior, wanting to take a piece out of his hide, but knowing that would only incur more of a mess to his fur.

The trio was joined by an older fae, a guard named Kavindra, whom Ajax and Nevaeh knew very well. She was the wolf who had found them abandoned and brought them to Karam Niel, effectively saving their little, helpless lifes. Not that Ajax was the least bit grateful for what Kavindra had done, of course... No, Kavindra was treated just as equally bad as everyone else in the pack. In the past, she wasn't even spared his flirtatious antics.

Kavindra greeted everyone and then requested for them to tell Willow that she had something to report. Ajax, too consumed in his own selfish desires, did not see much importance in whatever Kavindra had to say and just snorted. "Yeah, yeah, I'll get right on that." It was clear by his sarcastic tone that he had no intention of interupting his private time with his lover with pack business. Hopefully Nevaeh would be kind enough to help Kavindra out.

More ill tempered jabs from his sister sent Ajax over the edge. The brute stood up, bristled his fur, and barred his teeth at the smaller fae, whipping up his tail in a dominant fashion. He was tired of listening to Nevaeh direspect him. "YOU get lost." He shouted. "Seriously Nevaeh, everyone would be better off without you. You're useless." He turned about sassily, and kicked the mauled rabbit head with his hind leg straight towards his sister as he trotted into the alpha den. He was done hanging out with those losers; it was high time that he got what he had originally came for.

The warrior stopped a few feet away from Willow's curled up form. His nostrils flared with her scent, almost driving him mad with the need to mate with her. He was so enamored by Willow's delectable smell, that he didn't notice that something was terribly wrong. "Willow." He said her name huskily, to hopefully arouse her from her sleep before he startled her with his touch. "Willow, wake up, I missed you, let's go into the woods and have some fun." He spoke anxiously, pawing the ground impatiently.

The fae still did not stir, and Ajax resorted to physical means of waking her. He roughly rubbed his face and body along her shoulders and neck, coating her in his own scent. He grunted and growled lustily, grabbing her scruff in his jaws and lightly tugging on her fur. But, not even his frisky foreplay could awaken the fae. Ajax, growing impatient, held onto Willow's scruff much more tightly and quickly pulled enough to wrench her whole body over a few inches. The way her head limply and lifelessly flopped onto the den floor made it finally clear to Ajax that Willow was dead.

He quickly scuttled away from the body, as if it were poisonous. Ajax was startled tremendously--his chest rose quickly as he slightly hyperventalated. It took the brute quite a few moments to get a hold of himself and inspect Willow much more closely. He ran his nose over her body and prodded her with his paw in multiple places, but he was not a healer by any means, and he could not tell at all what could have caused her death. Some other, much more educated wolf would have to diagnose the reason of her passing.

For some time, Ajax stood next to Willow's body, never touching it, but never drawing his eyes away. While he was not too emotionally invested in Willow (he never was very emotionally invested in any of his girlfriends), he could still feel the loss of a fellow packmember. It was clear that he was sad at her death, by the way that his ears were slightly bent and by the way that his limp tail hung, but his mind was swarmed with thoughts other than the fact that he had lost a mating buddy. What was Karam Niel going to do without an alpha? There was no other sibling of Willow to inherit Karam Niel, and her parents were long passed away; no other wolf had natural rights to the alphaship. With Mujihi breathing down their necks, how was Karam Niel to survive, now that their alpha was dead? Were they now doomed to be mauled by those evil wolves? While Ajax was a spry young wolf who could probably be a mildly successful loner wolf, he was naive and sheltered, having lived as a pack wolf his whole life. He could not imagine trying to survive by himself. It was almost terrifying to think about.

After quite awhile of standing there and watching over Willow's now slowly stiffening body, Ajax suddenly realized the answer to Karam Niel's new problem. They just needed to appoint another wolf to be alpha. Someone strong, able-bodied, and dominant... him. At it's core, an alpha was strong and dominant, two things that Ajax was very good at. Of course,he lacked the finer skill of being able to make other wolves like him... but an alpha did not have to be liked, just had to be able to lead, and Ajax was plenty good at bossing others around. Those alpha perks were also alluring to the brute. Being able to get the best parts of the food, to not listen to anyone's orders, and, most importantly, to play with any fae he wanted sounded like a pretty sweet deal to Ajax. I'll be alpha. He thought to himself, donning on a regal, dominant stature. And I'll be the greatest alpha that Karam Niel had ever had. I'll do what Roan and Willow couldn't... I'll drive out Mujihi from our lands, once and for all.

With a proud gait, Ajax walked out of the alpha den. His tail was lifted like a flag and his head was raised to its full height--a posture that only an alpha could get away with bearing. "Everyone!" He barked to catch all the packmember's attention. "Unfortunately Willow has passed away in her sleep. How, I don't know... but Karam Niel needs a new alpha..." He paused to lift his lip and expose a fang. "I am stepping up as alpha. Does anyone dare to oppose me?" He fixed every wolf with a steely gaze.

xxPenny for your thoughts? Important post, should be read!
You can challange Ajax if you want, but you'll have to lose. :P
User Image

User Image

Kavindra had remained near the alpha den as she usual did being her rank, it was her job to be near the alpha at all times. She listened carefully at the siblings bickering before she heard Ajax's rude comment towards his sister, the brute was always that way..he often spoke rude things without thinking and Neveah at times took it to much to heart. She snorted lightly at the bickering but, also slowly rose to all four paws as she watched the tension the was unfolding in the small trio if need be, she would intervene the last thing this pack needed was to be at each other's throat and become each other's enemy when they already had an enemy outside.

The guard relaxed some as she watched Ajax vanish within the alpha den which Kavindra could only guess he was going to take care of his own personal needs. The female soon approached Neveah catching her before she went "Don't listen to that nonsense, Neveah...you are very useful to the pack and everyone around you.." if the female could she would have offered a smile but, as such she was a wolf and they lacked facial expressions in such a manor. Most of the time Kavindra kept an eye on them when she could but, also tried keeping the peace, not only with the two siblings but, the pack in general as with the lack of prey about and the stressful situations it had seemed as if the pack was starting to strain.

As time passed Kavindra watched as Neveah began to walk away asking Twig to accompany her. As she watched the pair a blur of ebony caught the corner of her eye as she turned behind her at the alpha den to see Ajax exiting the mouth of it alone, she had figured Willow rejected him but, he held a posture about him that gloated he was above everyone so perhaps she hadn't and now he was planning on bringing it to attention. As Kavindra watched the brute his next announcement had shocked her, their alpha was dead?... The news caused the female to fully turn herself towards the brute as she stepped towards him, her silver irises gazing past him towards the darkness of the mouth of the den, she then brought her gaze back to the ebony brute as he then claimed himself the newly appointed alpha. Kavindra moved her gaze to the wolves around her, to study their reactions and also to see if anyone would challenge the new announcement or even their thoughts, the female lightly snorted at the sudden change in events...what would Ajax's father think of this, the son he abandoned now alpha of their enemy, would he ever have the heart to possibly kill his own blood? It was curious to think how that would play out but, her thought was soon interrupted as she then had to think of her own opinion, while Ajax was full of himself and sometimes rude he did have the abilities to lead and it was her duty as a guard to protect the alpha's as well as follow them to the end...but, how could Willow die so suddenly? With no signs or warning. The female snorted and shook her head lightly before slowly moving forward from the pack and taking her place behind the newly placed alpha, not close enough to step on boundaries but, to near enough to show she would continue to serve as a guard to their new alpha.

User Image

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    On the log, off the log. On the log, off the log. Rhythmic pants could be heard as the ashy white warrior ran her daily routine, which consisted of running the length of a giant fallen tree, every few steps hauling her weight up in a leap to run atop it, then jumping back to the ground without breaking stride, and repeat. With Mujihi as an ever looming threat, Kesali found it important to keep in top physical condition. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that JUST with sparring. So the fae usually found herself squeezing in a little bit of workout time during her downtime. Of course, she knew not to push it. If she were tiring herself out every day, she'd be useless in the event of an emergency. So it was usually just reasonable periods in the morning, just enough to keep her fit and to energize her for the day. Maybe later she'd get someone to spar with her.

With her workout done Kesali tried to find other ways to occupy her time. Sometimes she wished she could just share the jobs of all the ranks. It was the scout's and guard's jobs to go on patrols and look out for trouble. Though sometimes the whole pack got to participate, it was the hunters who primarily went out in search of food . Kesali didn't know much of anything when it came to healing or pups. Maybe she ought to talk to Willow about being next in line for mentoring a novice. That she could do. But with no yearlings, or even any pups, that was something that looked to be in the distant future. Ajax was courting the alphaess, but who knew how that would turn out. Kesali may have been the brute's best friend, but that didn't mean she would deny that Willow could do better. Ajax as alpha? Now that was a headache inducing thought.

Well, with nothing of too much importance to do, Kesali decided to go for a short run. She still had energy burn, and it was still early in the morning. Trotting out into the woods, the fae kicked up the speed the further she got from the den. Soon enough, she was running at a full gait, tongue lolling, heart pounding, and breaths coming out in huffs. Spring mornings felt perfect for runs. The air was still crisp, but the low sun felt good on her pelt. Eventually, Kesali slowed to a trot, deciding to wander the territory as the sun climbed into the sky. She stopped at a small stream to take a cool drink, stretching out her limbs before deciding to bask on a boulder for a short while. It was a quiet day, so she might as well enjoy in.

By the time Kesali woke from her nap, the sun was almost at it's highest. The warrior felt a little guilty for sleeping so long, but to be fair, she was usually very hard working, and almost always on her paws. Pushing up to all fours, the fae stretched once again before leaping down from her resting place and heading back to the den. She felt good, and hopefully there would be more for her to do now that the whole pack would be awake. It was about time she found that sparring partner. That was sometimes a difficult task, as Kesali occasionally got a little too rough. But, if no one wanted to spar, she could always goad Ajax into it.

Upon arriving at the den, however, something immediately felt wrong. Ears flicked back, Kesali approached the densite with a level of caution. She'd arrived just in time to see Ajax exit the alpha's den. Judging by his posture, it looked like Willow had decided to choose him as her mate and make him alpha. But something just wasn't right. Kesali trotted forward as Ajax called for the pack's attention, announcing Willow's death and claiming the role as alpha. Ears still back, Kesali couldn't help but feel he wasn't really ready for such a role. But, who really was? Taking in a deep breath, Kesali let her ears flick back forward as she trotted up to Ajax, standing behind him opposite of the side Kavindra was. Maybe she wasn't completely sure of his decision, but she'd stand behind her friend, loyal as ever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    User Image
    I'm Here: Karam Niel territory, Karam Neil Den Who's with me:Ajax, Kavindra, Pack What I'm doing:Standing Behind my Friend Counting the Words: 728
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

User Image
    Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know...Soon you will see, why you will never be free...

Busy working away, she was unaware of her visitor a shameful thing really when one thinks about it. But at the same time as a sitter, her job was to focus on the pups needs and cares, not fighting. Almost done and ready to leave, a heavy weight pushed her to the ground an a loud yelp of fear escaped Layla. Staying still, she whimpered as she wondered who had managed to get her in this position with such ease. Sure she wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings, but she didn't think she was that oblivious to them. It was moments after being pinned, she heard the sweet voice of Stannis fill her ears and her body relaxed under his. She felt embarrassed she allowed this to happen to her and was sure her mate wouldn't let her off easily for it either. It was a good thing in one sense, but she also wanted to do her own work for a bit.

Growling lowly, her head turned to look at Stannis with a bit of a glare as she waited for him to get off of her. At the mention of food, her growl disappeared and a faint tail wag was given as she showed a gentle and playful smile towards him. "Oh my darling Stannis, taking such good care of your mate. Such a good brute you are, already knowing I need to keep strong." Giving a playful wink, she tried to role him off of her with out much avail. In the end she ended up saying something that would probably have him up and off of her in a mere second. If not doting on her every desire until she told him different about her fake little condition. "After all my darling, why do you think I need to clean out this den? We are the only two that have been extremely close lately..." Her tone was soft as she gave him another wink, hoping he would figure things out from there. After all how hard would it be to figure out that she was hinting she was with pups.

Then again, as smart and strong as she thought Stannis was a part of her worried he wouldn't believe her little lie in the least. Not that the idea of pups bothered her, she merely knew saying such would typically warrant the reaction she was searching for. As she waited for him to make his move, she took in his scent almost enjoying it far more then she should. Even if they were mates now, she felt as though she didn't deserve him in the least. He was an amazing warrior, who could fight with the best of them and so strong. She felt weak and pathetic compared to him, sure she had her wits but she wanted brute strength as well. Which is why she wanted him for her own. To teach her and trainer her, for when pups were born she could properly guard them with out easily endangering her life in the process. After all what good was a sitter if she couldn't keep the future of a pack alive and safe from danger?

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Sitter's DenCompany:StannisFeelings:Playful & CruelThoughts:This will teach him...
    Word Count:532 WordsOOC:N/A

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

Location ;; Alpha's Den Mood ;; Scared & Hopeful Company ;; Most of the pack Thoughts ;; Will he allow me to live? Word Count ;; 533 Words

Sleep had claimed Meeka as the morning drew nearer, her body hidden by some leaves that she called a resting place. As an omega she slept away from the others, knowing there would be a penalty if she did not. It wasn't like she wanted to be near other wolves anyways, since it would only be a reminder of what she had done. Though she also knew she didn't wish to sleep her life away either, so at the first rays of light to hit her eyes through the leaves she would awaken. Rolling onto her stomach, she shook her head and stretched her legs out with a soft whining yawn escaping her. Getting to all fours afterwards, she shook the remaining leaves off her body and looked around the area taking in some of it's scents. She knew she was never really alone, but it felt nice to know none were actually near her yet. Stretching herself for a few moments, she decided she should wander closer to the dens and check in. Not that they would care if she disappeared, she was sure they wouldn't even notice.

A slow and easy going pace carried her closer to the dens, her eyes surveying everything carefully. Noting a few wolves had gathered near the Alpha's den. Even the love sick pup Ajax was easily spotted among the crowd. Her ears perked as she saw the brute enter the den, a bit surprised by how brazen he was becoming. It wasn't until he came out and announce the passing of Willow as well as him becoming the new alpha, that her body stiffened with shock and fear. Would she be to blame for Willow's untimely death. Could her pack really think she was capable of killing the one wolf who allowed her to still live with this pack. A soft whimper of sadness escaped her as thoughts of her fate began to swirl around in her head. Fears of Ajax wanting her dead or booted out from the pack began to form in her mind while she looked on from afar.

It was shortly after he announced he would be the new alpha, Kavindra and Kesali took a stand behind him to show their support. A shudder went through out Meeka's body as she began to slink closer to the group of wolves. Her tail tucked and ears pulled back when she came with in feet of everyone. A whimper left her as she got closer to Ajax and the others, her body moving to be close to his. Her tongue brushing under his chin as she showed submission as well as begged for his mercy on her. After several licks to the new alpha's chin, her stomach was exposed and her eyes averted. She dared not to speak before spoken too, but it was to the point she had no choice. "I...I sa..Support...Ya..You Ajax.." Her words were stammered out and stumbled over as the fear was still clear in her demeanor and her eyes. She could only pray to lupan Ajax would accept her still as the omega and allow her a life among the pack as Willow had.

Deep within the SHADOWS, I'm the hungry wolf you FEAR
                                                              But I can see you're the only EVIL creature here
                                                              Before you came we lived in peace
                                                              but you have brought us DEATH
                                                              I sing my pain up to the MOON, but it's a waste of breath...
                                                              Because I don't speak HUMAN!

ooc;; Picture has link to a song...

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces