Welcome to Gaia! ::

((doo dee doo dee doo.....*chews on keyboard waiting for people to post*))
(Are the boards usually this slow?)
((naw...i just think my comps...really...really....too fast xd ))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
For some reason her father sending a mercenary didnt surprise her. "Im pleased you came but will you at least get me out these chains, my body's getting stiff from being in this position for so long." she said trying not to sound like she was complaining.
(lol I can't do too much. My character's a closet dyslexic genuis disguised as a dullard for her master's pleasure.)
Out. There it was again. Was this real? Were the voices really going through with it? By now, she had an inkling that the master in black might not actually be master, for the voice grew lighter, and sounded more like the other voice and herself.
(( o.o...wow))
"....OH...yes...sorry about that.." she said in a hurried tone...She made her way over to the girl and put her hand over the shackles...she gripped them tighter and tighter...until they eventually shattered..."heh...usually that doesn't work....must've been old" she said moving the shattered peices aside with her foot...

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
"At least they cant put me back her again" she said trying to lighten the mood. She steped onto the ground, rubbing her wrists where the cuffs hand been.
Grey crosses his arms trying to look tough. "So whats the game plan?"
*Run's across the room carrying an H Bomb*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*trips over a rock o s**t*KABOOOOOM*every one dies*
She jumped slightly at the crashing and crumbling noise. Did master find the voices? What did he do? She lost hope of finding 'out' and crawled dejectedly back to her corner.
Hustler One
*Run's across the room carrying an H Bomb*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA*trips over a rock o s**t*KABOOOOOM*every one dies*

((o.o...that's a good plan xd ....))
Devils Advocate00
Hustler One

Yeah. xd
Hustler One
Devils Advocate00
Hustler One

Yeah. xd

Well...um...Do I die?
"Well...on my way in i noticed a small break in security near the end of this hall/ corridor...that might help...Also..I can hold gaurds off while you make for the main exit ((same way i'd mentioned earlier))..He can help too, if he wants..." she said pointing to where the male voice she thought was coming from..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff