36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((chars..theres her father, his knights, maybe a prince, random mercenary, the capturer and his servents/men, any and every other char you could think of, as long as it fits in somewheres.))
(other prisoners)

Grey chipped frantically at the celing above him with his file."Almost there...." He paused for a moment to rest his hands."Ok last drive" Finally completing the circle is the celing he pushes up the stone and looks around the at..."ANOTHER ROOM,YOUVE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!" He looks over at Alana,a pale thin face peeping out of the small hole in the floor. "Ummmm....please excuse" He went back down into the hole and punched the wall making everything around shake.
((stilll here?))

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
((yeah im here, sorry bout that))

"Wait!" she said trying no to let the guards outside her door hear her. She was trying to get the boy that had just left come back.
A small frame was huddled against the corners. She was not chained, for obediance was broken into her. Her master considered her nothing but a pet, a toy, when her presence was tiresome, she was thrown into a room of any convienience at the time and forgotten about. The woman never knew of outdoors, save windows, she never knew of stories or other people and lives, she was more animalistic than human, a thing.
He hears her. "Hmmm?" Massaging his fist he sticks his head back up through the hole,smiling ^_^."Hello"
At least that was what everyone involved in her life thought.

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
"Hey, were you trying to escape this place?" she asked trying to stay as quiet as possible. The guards were right outside the door and she had a feeling the boy would be her only hope of escape.
She glanced up, ragged ears detecting a noise from a few rooms above. (I will be right back. ^^" wink
"In fact i was" He peers at the door then slowly climbs up. "I thought i would be free by now,Ive been through 6 floors...." He hears a quick tap near the door and dives back in his hole.Waiting for a moment then sticking his head back through the hole. "Is this the ground level?"

36,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Alanah shrugged, "I was unconscience when they brought me in here..Take me with you?" she asked slightly sounding desparate, she refused to allow her father meet the ransome. "I promise, if you help me out you will be greatly rewarded"
She stood, taking care to balance herself properly, this was something she was practicing, as the master forced her to crawl so that she would be lower than him. Her left foot stepped on her right and tripping, she careened into the wall. Grunting, she rubbed her head and dropped down to listen for the slightest noise.
mistressfreeze
Alanah shrugged, "I was unconscience when they brought me in here..Take me with you?" she asked slightly sounding desparate, she refused to allow her father meet the ransome. "I promise, if you help me out you will be greatly rewarded"

The woman gasped. Could the voice be talking of that thing she's never experienced. Whining slightly, she scratched at the wall with little noise or effect.
"I dont care about rewards,but if you wish to escape then we can try but i dunno how" He looked at the dooor. "That may be our only chance" He looks back down to the empty room below in thought. "Theres one way....that could get us out.......no"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff