Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( I'm confused... What's happening and where's my character?))

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah! Come with us Kris!" Kyou grinned, rocking back and forth on his seat. He seemed like a nice guy, and this would be a great opportunity for them all to get to know each other... so why not?

His mind was already filling up with all the fun things they could do... shop for clothes, eat ice cream, go to the movies.. there were just so many possibilities~ it was making him dizzy just thinking about it. "We can all meet up after club.... maybe... in front of the dorms?" He suggested. It seemed like a good place... that way, if someone had forgotten something, they could just run back and grab it! Perfect!

"What do you guys wanna do there? There are a few new shops there I wanna check out..." He trailed off, thinking about the "Plush Plus!" place that was opening. So many stuffed animals... Kyou let out a dreamy laugh. It was going to be so cute... He'd never thought he'd say this... but he could hardly wait for club to end!

Oh... he had nearly forgotten about the reddish brown-haired guy.... was he going to join them? He looked really dependable... it would be great to have him come with...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 In the Clubroom
Company〯 Fletcher + Lucion + Minato + Kris

OOC〯 Don't forget guys! There's an OOC thread too! ❤

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

Taking a final sip of the coffee, Dimitri starred longingly into the now empty cup. He heaved a sigh, placing it gingerly next to his laptop while focusing his attention onto his notebook. Through all the chatter about the opposite side of the room he had filled nearly a page and a half in math and equations. Yet...he had finished the problem he was working on finally, but came to a close realization that he had little else he had to accomplish...yesterday. That was correct, this was the work of the day before, over flow, he hadn't even the slightest amount of sleep in the past two nights, and even less during the day. He closed the internet browser on his desktop, and the two other running programs, keeping a distinct eye on the battery life. Finally deciding it best to shut it down and close the laptop. He knew if he attempted to slip back outside his sister would just pull him back here, at least here he knew she wouldn't be able to reach him. It was also nicer than hiding out in the men's bathroom, which she would storm regardless.

He glanced up, taking this chance to finally survey the location. There was the miscellaneous group of guys gathered together, he wondered if they were all business, or just messing around. He guessed the latter. That was all his eyes managed to make of the group from the distance he was at. He looked at the walls and other tables deciding his hiding spot was superb, hiding by a pillar and a half wall, and close to an inner wall where there were no windows and the light was low. Maybe the black clothing his sister made him wear had come in handy.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = Host club room.
                                                              Company$ = " A laptop, and a wall."
                                                              REM *Pet peeved* Guess what?! There's an 0oc thread!
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The Game continues after checkmate.

Fletcher was in a daze. He had no idea that his friends were so nice. He was just amazed by all of them. He smirked than nodded. I would always like to hang out with you guys. Haha. I'll go any time with you guys. Then he saw the three boys being acompanied by the other guys. I would love if everyone went. C'mon Kris it would be fun! He said with his face beaming. Tonight would be perfect. I always wanted to hang out wit peole, but never really had the chance to. Anything would be fun. We could just shop around or go see a movie there or just hang out. Then he heard when they were meeting and nodded. Yeah, the dorms. Perfect. But I do really wanna know what we should do. It would really be interesting to do anything. He gave a small, bashfully blushing face at the men. All of the were absolutely adorable. He was falling for them. He shook his head then looked away, hiding his face. He had no clue what to do about it.

User Image

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ They really were excited, though he was a little confused as to where they were going. But, either way, he couldn't pass up an offer to hang out with people! "Sure, I'll come!" If it was just a normal hang out type thing, then it would definitely be fun. Hopefully they would go somewhere fun and nice. Plus, this would be a perfect chance to get to know these people better. He then looked to Corin, his thought process working again. He looked to the group of guys and brought Corin a little closer. "By the way, this is Corin! He's a host here too, and he's also a good guy!" Kris would've asked them if he came along, but he didn't know Corin's schedule.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      W E L L H E Y T H E R E ! you look nice ~ ! !
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]
      ~~~~ i've been told 'dont talk to strangers'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& of course i never listen

Lucion raised his arms in happiness "So its settled! We meet in front of the dorms to go to the mall!" Lucion looked up at Kris and overt at the brunette sitting with them. He looked with expecting eyes hoping that they would join them. Bright green eyes--filled with excitement and impatience--looked around at all the people who surrounded, Lucion noticed that Kris had pulled another guy into the group and introduced him as another host."Nice to meet ya' Corin!"

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Fletcher & Minato & Kris & Corin』『Woo!

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

"You're coming Fletch? Awesome!" Kyou hooked his arm around him affectionately, resting his head on his shoulder with a grin. "I'll make sure we have a great time, just leave it to me!" He promised, giving him a little squeeze. Oh man, he was so cute! Blushing like that just because he had agreed.... it should be illegal! He looked up though as he saw Kris introduce someone new. Oh! It was that good looking guy from before! Kyou gave him a smile, wondering what he was like.

Was he going to join them? Wow, if this many amazing-looking guys went to the mall at once... the girls would be all over them! "Hey there~! Do you want to come to the mall too?" He asked, wondering just how many guys they could recruit. He'd only been in this large of a party with girls.. Would a whole bunch of dudes be different? He hoped he wouldn't come across as weird... after all, this was his first time...

With a small huff he decided to forget it. He had to be true to himself and all that, right? Ah, but at the same time, it would suck if he got ditched there... last time that happened, way back when he was a kid... Kyou had cried... he didn't want to go to school for days... and then he got teased when he did go back... not fun. But this time was going to be different! This time was going to be with these guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 In the Clubroom
Company〯 Fletcher + Lucion + Minato + Kris + Corin

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]

Lucion grinned at Kyou's confidence. When he invited Corin, Lucion's eyes darted over to the tall blonde haired man. He wasn't a boy. He was a man. He had that kind of regal stature of a god. I-Is he really gonna come with us? Lucion had looked at him before but it was just a glance when Kris had introduced him and Lucion has introduced himself to him, but he had become distracted by Kyou. Now that he had really looked at him, Lucion felt so small. If the guys in the host club are this awesome. I wonder what the president looks like.

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Fletcher & Minato & Kris & Corin』『Wow . . . !

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } In a crowd . . . no one paticular
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } We are OPEN~!!!
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

Seeing as things were picking up, Niji couldn't help but to move into getting everything else ready. The cups were out on the tables, meaning that drinks would have to be made for the guests. There would also be snacks, but Niji could get those ready. Slipping from the main club room, to a smaller side room set up to be the club's kitchen, Niji flipped the swich to three large industrial sized coffee makers. Each machine held three metalic pots, with a small sliver of glass to show how much liquid was inside. Currently there was none. Niji would be sure to change that however. Grabbing a large pitcher he filled it to the brim with water and carefully poured the heavy pitcher into the first machine's resivoire. He would have to refill it later, but for now this was enough. Repeating the process for the other two machines, the ebony haired man let them set about heating the water as he readied the coffee mix, and for one of them tea leaves.
                                                          As he replaced the trays into the machines he moved onto a small cloth covered cart. He grabbed a stylish metal tray filled with silverware and set it on the cart before reaching into one of the overhead cabinets and grabbing several saucer sized plates and stacking them next to the utensils. These would be for the snacks, which were already prepared earlier. Slipping next to the industrial sized oven, Niji opened up the doors and felt a burst of warm steam roll across his face. reaching into the barely warm oven Niji poked at the top of each of the metal pans. There were many different treats in the club, but their biggest ones were short bread cookies, and simple little cakes. seeing that they were now room tempature, Niji closed the doors and turned the heat up slightly so they almost seemed fresh baked.
                                                          Now you might be wondering how a school's host club could have such nice appliances. Well that can easily be answered if you knew that Niji's father was a decent caterer. Niji learned everything he could from the man and took that knowledge and skill into the club. The appliances were gifts from Niji to the club, which he got from his father. Speaking of the club, Niji pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at the time and smiled. "I guess I should open the club now. Wonder if prez is here yet. If not I guess I will work on running things as ussual." With that Niji grabbed two of the ready made pots of coffee and walked into the main club room to see everyone all gathered around one table, with some non-club members scattered at various other tables. One such table was just to the right of Niji and had a somewhat attractive nerd sitting there, with his own coffee cup. Figureing service was service he stepped up to the table and poured the steaming dark liquid into the black cup the man had brought with him, since the club used plain white cups and plates. Looking at the man, Niji smiled and spoke softly. "Enjoy sir. If you need any more just let me know and I will make sure you get a refill." And with that Niji walked off, towards the group of men around a single table. His smile quickly faded as he scanned the table and found a rather disturbing eyesore. As he approached the table he looked at everyone and set the pots of coffee down. "Who here is a new host. Cause I know Kyousuke and Lucion are, but I can't remember who else is." His eyes then turned to face Corin and Kris. "I expect you two to help me by watching over these newbs. As ussual they will be starting their training as waiters. Yes, all of you will be waiters for today. You will circulate around the room and be hosts while also making sure the guests are taken care of. Anyone in partys with any of the other hosts you can ignore, since we treat them ourselves. Any questions, come ask us." Niji turned and gestured to the opposite side of the room where two doors were. "That over there is our kitchen. Snacks are in the oven while coffee and tea pots are clearly marked on the burners. I assume you guys know how to make coffee and tea. Some guests also have specific tastes, so there are some specialty teas in the upper cabinets. One of the pots for the tea is used for just hot water so just pour that into the cup and . . . well you know the rest." Niji tried his hardest to avoid the situation, but he looked down at the strangely dressed man and cleared his throat. "We also like to cater to the idea of beign somewhat high class . . . so I ask that you keep that in mind when picking out your outfits. Any questions???"

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ They were having quite a nice time planning out what they were going to do later when Niji came out, preparing everything. That could only mean that...they were opening. Kris blinked a few times when Niji came over and started talking. "EH?! We're open?! A-Ah I hope this outfit is okay to...wear...." Standing up, he was wearing what he calls his 'rocker' outfit. His shirt could be debatable between a dark blue and a black. It had only one button and it split about right after his chest, revealing his stomach. It was more like a vest at this point really. He also wore black skinny pants, one dark green belt holding it up while he had a red belt just loosely hanging there. He also had his black boots, which he liked to wear. Aside from that, he had a ring on his left index finger and a red sleeve on his right arm. It started at his wrist and ended close to his shoulder. He also wore a choker that had spikes on them, but they weren't pointy or anything. He didn't exactly want to hurt himself.

Kris looked around. He really did hope that his outfit was alright. Then again...the girls may end up loving his outfit. If anything, he could start playing music so that his outfit would fit in a bit more. Though...he did realize that he had left his guitar in his dorm. It was a good thing that Kris could play more than just the guitar though. Pushing his chair back into the table, he knew his responsibilities and he to help greet in the guests that would be pouring in sooner or later. After all...there always seemed to be at least eight girls out there. There were times where a male would be there too. But it was usually girls. "Well...time to get to it, huh..." It was good though that they were opening. It was a good way for the new hosts to learn how everything goes. It was also another good thing that it was during spring break. Not as much customers...

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
User Image
            M i n a t o x I n o u e

Everything I say is true, I would never lie to you !
Trust me, love me, don't be crazy. .
'Cause I'd never hurt you baby .

Talk of visiting the mall was constant with each conversation inside the group. Minato merely sat in his seat, listening to each of the male's talk. They chatted just like a group of girls; there really wasn't much of a difference besides the obvious voice depth. Not that Minato minded, but the chatter itself was tiring to listen to. He didn't speak up about going with them. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to. It wasn't until the person who was obviously the most in charge out of everyone present entered the discussion and started ordering people around did Minato decide to speak. Of course, that was because the male had directly addressed him. More specifically, his outfit. At least, that's what it seemed like. Giving a the man a brow raise, Minato responded.

"I could put a tie on if that would ease your suffering," Minato said, amusement painting his features. His voice was smooth, relaxing. He wasn't embarrassed even though his outfit was clearly a problem for Niji. He then spoke with an afterthought, "did you know this outfit was created by Antoine Bandalnoine, a rather high class fashion designer in France? Though I suppose here, 'high class' is in another, less interesting, category. "

Giving a shrug, Minato stood from his seat and continued, "but if it's for the group, I'll comply."

ooc;

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image

A voice sounded with intricate directions as to where everything was. The voice belonged to--what looked like--the vice-president, Niji-san. Lucion had memorized his name before hand, seeing as he was one of the two most important people in the club. Along with the president. He didn't know what they looked like, but since he looked important--handsome--and knew everything there had to be about the club, it was a safe presumption to think that he was the vice-president. In the least the vice.
        Soaking in each word Lucion felt like a rock just hit him in the head when he mentioned clothing. Looking down at his bright green blazer, bright blue t-shirt, and gray jeans, he felt a little embarrassed. Lucion gave a sheepish smile. He was dressed strangely, but he didn't know who Niji-san was directing the comment at, so he bowed his head a bit. Well this is embarrassing, isn't it? Once Niji-san finished, Luke looked up a bit and shook his head, signalling he didn't have a question in the world. He caught that he had to be a waiter, Lucion loved being a waiter. He had been a waiter at his father's pub many times before. He had made a habit of it over the long summers that his father started to pay him it. That's where he's gotten his money from since he was fifteen. Lucion smiled at the thought of getting to cater on people again. It's time to show them what I've got! Lucion's smile turned from innocent to determined. When Kris said it was time to get to it Lucion stood up and said, "It sure is!" Sliding in his chair, the green eyed boy smiled and looked at the others at the table, "Come on! Let's go be the best we can be!"

Host Club Room』『All hosts//except for the president & Fletcher』『I feel so under-dressed!

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } In a crowd . . . no one paticular
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } We are OPEN~!!!
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

As Kris asked about his outfit Niji simply smiled and looked at him. "Please, I think the girls would murder me if I decided to make you change. Remember the last and only time I tried the girls wouldn't even come visit. So yes, your outfit is fine. Goes with the style of girls that end up liking you. You are the rocker dude, and the rocker chicks tend to like that about you." Niji then was about to walk away when another voice was heard.
                                                          Turning back to the table he listened as the teen made a joke out of his statement. Niji didn't take to kindly to people questioning his sense of style, even it was a remark on what someone else was wearing. Niji stayed calm however and listened as the man grew even more smug. Letting him finish, Niji crossed his arms over his chest asd spoke out against the man. "Oh is that really made by this Antoine Bandalnoine. Well, sorry for not noticing that this thing was made by such an interesting fellow. But see, just cause something is made by a 'high class' designer, doesn't make it high class by comparison. If he, or for that fact any designer, decided to dress a model in a trash bag, doesn't mean that it is now gonna make said outfit high class. It is still a trash bag on an attractive woman. And with that I will end this conversation."
                                                          Turning on his heels, Niji made his way over to the door. Grabbing at the door he pulled it open, and met the few women outside with a nice smile, even if he didn't feel like that particular expression. "Welcome to our club ladies. Please come in. We have a few new members to add to our group, and as tradition states, they will be your waiters today. You can come in and mingle right now, as we proceed to get everything ready. We will also be taking reservations for any of our regular hosts in just a little while." And with that he opened the dors wide enough to let the small group of cackling and giggling girls into the room.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

Shameless Bilge rat

11,850 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

۞

"I'm not invincible, but I believe in myself; and I believe in straight edge."

╔══════════════╗
Ҫ a m o r a n ɭ e e o d g e s

Car rides are something that Cameron could always tolerate, but not this one. This car ride was the worst. For one, he was in a cramped car with his utterly lame parent whom want to talk about everything and it's sister. Cameron is on the way to a new school. He transferred because his parents jobs requested it. He was pretty content with his last school, he did not really want to go to a different one.

Alas, they arrived at the school. A good perk of the place, there is a host club. Cameron loves to host, it's what he is best at, besides causing mishap. Pulling his stuff from the vehicle, and slamming the door he walked to the school. He did not dare wave good bye to his parents, simply because he was pissed at them. Did all they care about is their work? it's pathetic, though he did not have much room to talk.

He carried his bags to the dorms, but with much struggle. The school is humongous. It's insane. His old school was no where compared to this place. Dropping his bags to the flood he plopped on his bed and let out a deep sigh.

After a few long moments, he sat up and walked outside to explore the halls, with no real sense of directions. With his hands shoved in his pockets, and his posture hunched slightly, he took in his surroundings. The first club, and only clud he is seeking to join is the host club.

I wonder where the host club is....

Like a sign from heaven, he saw a group of primped up girls in front of an entrance. This had to be it! He said as he trotted over to one of the girls and grabbed her shoulder, offering her a pleasant, toothy grin.

"If you don't mind me asking, is this the host club?"

The girl smiled, and immediately changed her demeanor to something out. She poked her chest out a bit, and perked her butt, then offered an odd smile. She confirmed, that this was the host club. Cameron smiled, "Why thank you," he said with a quick peck on the cheek, which she was utterly happy for, as he made his way to the entrance to see another male.

A beautiful male, Cameron grinned a bit. "Hello, I was just wandering if this place is looking for any new member?" He asked as he looked around with his vivid green eyes. Nice...

"Chose the battles that you live and die for; whatever it is you have to fight for."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff