Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Genius

User Image

User Imageภ∂гєω ς hгเѕtσρhєг G гєý User Image

Andrew had yet again left his door open, and didn't realize it. He felt so comfortable leaving his bedroom door open, because most of the time it was always open at home, and it was just routine to leave it open. As he sat in his room he tried to digest what had happened today, and then he realized that he had just left Dimitri alone, and he probably thought that Andrew hated him. Jumping off of his bed he changed his shirt to a blue dress shirt with a white tee-shirt underneath. He pulled on some nice clean white pants and ran out of his room.

Running down the stairs he totally realized her forgot shoes, and was running barefoot through the dorms. He ran outside, and looked around to try and find Dimitri. As he ran around the side he saw Dimitri and another guy really close together. Something in his heart sort of broke, and he stopped running and just stood there. His eyes went wide, and he realized what had just happened. He didn't have words to express what he was feeling, and he didn't think he could express what his heart felt at that moment. He turned around and started walking away trying to process in his brain what he had just seen. He thought that Dimitri liked him, because he did kiss him, and now seeing him with another guy Andrew knew that he didn't like him, and now he just felt that he needed to get away.

Accept who you
are
because that's
beautiful

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

Eyes seemed to shuffle around as if that would give way to the destination he sought. Well it really didn't, what he saw of the color meshes so blurred together made his headache worse, and he honestly wasn't quite keen on how he ended up wandering as far from the building as he did. He bit his tongue, almost afraid of being too blunt with Corin. His spares were far away, and he wasn't getting a hold of them soon. Jessica had some contacts, the blasted things. He could barely put them in, they had always been quite frustrating. Finally, the boy let out a sigh, allowing himself to calm down, even if internally he was still quite bothered by the current situation. Today had been one of the strangest days he had had in quite some time. His sister told him he could be handsome if he cleaned up a bit now and again. She also thought guys looked cute in drag, and despite that the only people he had around him were guys! Couldn't anyone be normal in this blasted school!?

Instead of pulling his hair out over the subject he looked at Corin, offering his polite half smile. "I-I don't have any ...spares. But...-" His eyes which had strayed far from Corin noticed a strange thing in the distance. It looked like a white smudge, though it seemed terribly out of place. Dimitri tilted his head slightly, almost afraid it was a rabbit or something and it would run away if he moved. His smile turned skeptical, and when the object seemed to turn and start away, he came to the conclusion it had to be a person. Likely some one searching for some peace and quiet amid the noisy school. However Dimitri didn't think he knew any students who looked so bright. He glanced back at Corin. He had never gotten the chance to finished his statement. Instead he half smiled, at the boy's interest in his work and shrugged. "Afraid I have not had much time to work on things." Such things were not normal for him, he always had time to do work, he was always doing work. "I have not slept much for the past few days, and without my glasses I can't focus." He sighed, any other time he would have jumped at such an offer, while simultaneously writing it down. "It...It's kind though, perhaps another time?" His mind was distracted enough he was not paying much mind to Corin at all. Why did it seem so odd for a figure to be so bright looking? Many people had blond hair, Corin was a prime example, yet the figure he had seen clearly had a brighter shade. White hair though, it seemed as unlikely as Corin's red eyes. He blinked, bit his lip and turned to where he had seen the figure before. Of course, because the only person with white hair that he knew was Andrew. But hadn't Andrew run away? Didn't Andrew hate him? Shouldn't Andrew hate him?

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = Somewhere on the grounds! Near a tree...
                                                              Company$ = " Oh...Corin...I think."
                                                              REM N//a

Thieving Genius

User Image

User Imageภ∂гєω ς hгเѕtσρhєг G гєý User Image

Andrew headed back to his room with his head down. Once he had returned to his room he shut the door, and went to his desk. Sitting in his chair he put his head in his hands on the desk, "I... I thought he liked me... I mean he kissed me.... this is why I don't trust anyone..." he said to himself, and then felt hot tears start to run down his face. He really felt like finally someone liked him, and that he was finally going to have a friend for once in his life, maybe a boyfriend. Now however he sat there alone and knew that he was going to be alone forever. He had tried to make a friend, but now he knew that making friends was never going to happen for him.

Looking at the picture of Dimitri on his desk he ripped it off and shoved it in a drawer. He didn't want to think of the man who had just kissed him. He was so upset, and confused he couldn't think straight. He had trusted the guy, and then he turned around and sort of stabbed him in the back. Thinking of this made Andrew cry even more, and he pushed his desk chair away and went to his bed. He threw himself onto the fresh sheets, and hugged his pillow as he cried silently to push away all of his thoughts.

Accept who you
are
because that's
beautiful

User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin glanced behind him and saw the boy with white hair. He had seen the boy before but he didn't know him. He did seem upset over something. Corin just shurgged it off and looked back at Dimitri. "Well how about I help you back to your room so you can rest your eyes. when my mother loses her glasses, she get bad headaches. It was room six on the third floor, right?" He asked now trying to think of a way to get the other to his room without offending him. Maybe if Dimitri put his hand on his shoulder? Corin got the faintest feeling that Dimitri seemed irritated by talking to him. Either that or he just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Corin came to conclusion that he would soon be alone, once again. It seemed that no one wanted him around. Everybody else was too busy and had plans. Corin never made any plans, he though most people were untrustworthy. Was Corin that annoying to people?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Leftbehind Cityxx

User Image

It was strange, but Dimitri felt that there was something terribly wrong with the figure which had run off. Had they been upset? Perhaps he should stay out of their way, if they were a stranger. Yet...if it was Andrew...if it was Andrew. Dimitri frowned, puzzled. Why would he run away than? It was possible he was afraid to approach him afterward, he looked at the blond male before him, trying to distract himself. Though it wasn't helping much at all, while Corin seemed concerned, Dimitri really had not wanted to trouble him. He had never considered himself so lost that he needed guiding. If he thought about it though, wasn't that what Jessica always did? His sister who pushed him about, to the point he was so used to it he was mindlessly be pulled wherever she desired, as long as he had a pencil and paper.

Maybe he was more distracted than he thought. Though his work, obviously came first! Finally, Corin's words forced him to jolt back to reality, and he frowned and cast his eyes to the ground. Well it was so nice and heart warming to know he had something in common with a random students mother. For some reason it was reassuring though, and his gaze remained blank for a few moments. Reluctantly, he closed his eyes and breathed out a sigh, well if he was so insistent...He nodded, not at all thinking of the somewhat odd factor of how Corin could not recall his name but remembered his dorm number quite easily. "Alright...I need to...apologize to some one first." Slowly, he looked up at Corin, and gave him the best pitiful puppy eye look he could manage. A horrid trick his sister had used against him all the time, he wasn't as cute as his sister, but he hoped it worked all the same. "Y-you'll come with me...right?" It would be nice to have some one there when he had to speak to Andrew, the boy probably thought he was gay, probably hated him. Dimitri would apologize for so suddenly kissing him...while unconscious.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

REM N//a

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : School - Kris' dorm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Okay, well...lets start." Kris started the game, the screen now on the players choosing their level of difficulty. Kris set his to Hard since he already knew the words to the first song. He would just have to focus on the notes. "I'm first player, Kyou you're second and Lucion, you're third." Hopefully they would understand why he told them which player they were. Though, Kyou seemed like he already knew what to do. It was just Lucion whom probably didn't understand.

"Oh and...considering the amount of songs I chose, it MIGHT last us more than an hour..." Which was true. Kris liked playing either really long songs or a lot of songs at once. Though, he did make sure that he didn't pick too many songs. People did have to go to the bathroom once in a while. Plus, they did need a break after playing for so long. So, hopefully they would be okay with playing for an hour or so. At least this way, they would end up getting better the longer they played.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
Corin Mitzurashi

Corin wondered why he needed to apologize to someone. But since the other asked he nodded. "Sure. I'll go with you." He said smiling a soft smile. "Where are we going?" He hoped it wasn't anywhere far. Though most of the students were inside of the school, so he doubted that they were going anywhere far. Maybe it was that boy that ran off earlier? Though that was him coming to stupid conclusions.

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image

Leftbehind Cityxx

User Image

Dimitri chewed softly on the inside of his mouth, as he glanced around in response to Corin's question. Of course he could just as easily say aloud where he needed to go, but he hoped to have a general idea of what direction to walk in. His face paled some when he realized he was quite sure he had never been in this part of the school grounds. He had never much enjoyed being outside anyway, so though there were numerous courtyards and sitting places, he knew only one or two of them. The vast fields that surrounded the school, a mystery. Some areas were even quite heavily wooded if he was correct about the maps of the school he had seen. "The boy's...dorms." He wouldn't admit he wasn't sure which room it was. Actually he was lucky he recalled it was on the first floor.

Slowly, he took another step away from Corin, and turned to the direction he was quite certain he came from. His eyes scanned the surrounding ground with some hope of directional help without much success. He bit his tongue to hold back his sigh and took a few steps forward. "This way...right?" He motioned with a nod the direction he was moving toward. Perhaps he would be better off waiting to apologize to Andrew, after all, the boy was likely still upset about what had happened. Dimitri thought of his sister than, who would toss objects at him when he came into her room while she was mad. Heavy objects if she was mad at him directly, though that had only happened when they were kids. When he got older Jessica would only get mad at him for his lack of emotion, or the fact he wouldn't do anything to try and stop her. Than when she threw things at him he wouldn't even try and dodge them anymore. She had only stopped when he got hit by an expensive crystal porcupine. Dimitri glanced at Corin, wondering if Andrew would ever be so violent. He seemed quite expressive enough, though he hadn't seen the boy get angry per say...

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

REM I don't have much for Atzel to do, so I'mma hold off posting for him a bit.
Corin Mitzurashi

Corin smiled as he watched the other turn towards the dorm building. He softly placed a hand on the others lower back to help guide him. "Yes. Just this way." He said with a soft voice. He knew that he would be alone once again. Kris had someone and Dimitri did too. He always lucked out in finding someone to bond with. He hated it. It really did upset him that the guys he liked ended up ditching him for someone else. It slightly angered him but he would never let it show, well unless someone else asked him about. He did like talking about his feelings but there weren't many people to talk too. He could always talk to Niji, but that boy was always busy doing things for the Host Club. It was hard to talk to him when he was alone. It felt like Corin had no one.

((It is slow in here. Like everybody left.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces