Welcome to Gaia! ::

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

"That makes us both! We should stick together~" Kyou suggested. It was reassuring to know he wasn't the only new one around here.... if there were the two of them, then they could figure out things together!

At Kris's suggestion he nodded, taking a seat beside Fletcher with a grin. Sitting down was a lot better... he hadn't realized how long he had been standing. "So! Lucion, Why'd you become a host?" He asked suddenly, thinking it was a good place to start as any. "I'm in it for all the cute girls~" Kyou admitted, a slightly proud look on his face. Chatting with girls had always been fun for him, even if he was teased for hanging out with them more than he did with other boys. He figured being a host would be just like that, having fun with girls~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 In the Clubroom
Company〯 Fletcher + Lucion
User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin looked up at Kris. "Fine." He said as he got up with his tea cup in hand. He looked at Kris up and down. Why did he want to be a host again? He was hiding the fact that he was gay and mostly guys came in here to have a good time.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

The black clad Burnett looked at his sister impatiently for a few moments. It was true, a small line of girls had formed, but did the club even open any time soon? If Jessica even thought for a moment he would spend more than twenty minutes in a line, she was pushing it. Twenty minutes was about how long he expected his cup of coffee to last him anyway. He huffed, "You think they have a table in there? I'm wasting time standing her."

"What you can't just go in! They'll kick you out for sure." Jessica was fastening buttons that had several sayings, pictures, and band names he didn't like, or recognize onto the military like jacket he'd been forced to wear. Dimitri pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose and pulled away from his sister.

"I'm not a customer, and I can pay them if they need be, I'm sure it's no issue. I just need a place to work." He frowned. "Plus I feel like an idiot waiting in a line for a room full of boys." Without giving his dear little sister a moment to retaliate he pulled from the line, ignoring the looks of a few of the girls. Where they going to sit there for a week? Or a few hours? He pushed the door open, happy to know it was unlocked and made a nearly silent entry into the room. Nearly silent being, pretty much unnoticeable due to the fact the group of boys (which he only glanced at) were talking anyway. He slipped into a seat hidden by the corner and set up his laptop. Sighing in relief as it booted up, how quaint, it wasn't teaming with females. Granted, he probably shouldn't be there...

Smiling, he pulled out his note book and turned to a fresh page, jotting down notes and formula's, taking breaks only to work on the computer. He had a startling ability to blend into the wall, even in the stupid outfit his sister forced him in. 'Yay walls.' his mental cheer lacked enthusiasm.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = Host club room.
                                                              Company$ = " A laptop, and a wall."
                                                              REM N//a

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      W E L L H E Y T H E R E ! you look nice ~ ! !
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]
      ~~~~ i've been told 'dont talk to strangers'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& of course i never listen

Lucion sat with the two boys and thought a bit about how he was gonna answer Kyou's question. Lucion tapped his chin and said, "I guess just to make friends! I'm always up for making new friends and I thought being a host would be the best way to make plenty of friends!" He laughed and thought that he should've said that he did the same as Kyou but he had never been a good liar. Lucion had never perfected the "fine art" of lying, he never thought there was much reason to so, he never lies, unless he absolutely has to. It has to be a big thing for him to lie about.
        The brunette grinned at Kyou and laughed, "I guess I was right to do so! I've already made a friend out of you and Fletcher here! Right Fletcher?" Lucion looked at the bunny-like boy and grinned. The fragile male hadn't said much, but Lucion had a gut feeling that he wanted to say a lot more than what he was saying.

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Fletcher』『What do you think Fletcher?

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "That's the spirit!" Kris had noticed Corin looking him up and down. He was a little confused, but he just brushed it off. Linking arms with Corin, he began leading him to the others. Of course, Kris did make sure to go carefully since Corin was holding his tea cup. Once they get to where everyone else was, Kris would go make some tea or coffee. Looking to Corin, he blinked a few times. "Why were you sitting by yourself anyway?" He was curious, but he didn't have to know the answer if Corin didn't want to give it.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
Corin Mitzurashi

Corin sipped his tea as he looked back at Kris. "Nothing is wrong with sitting alone. Besides, I'm not as popular as you and the others." He said softly as he looked at the other boys, starting with their asses. He sipped the rest of his tea and sighed with a happy face.

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Well...I guess that's true...about the sitting alone part. As for the popular part, I don't think I'm that popular. You seem like the type that could attract customers more because of how to act. All like...gentleman like." Kris couldn't really think of any other words that could describe Corin. Scratching the side of his head, he shrugged a bit. Kris hadn't really paid any attention to the popularity of a specific Host. He just wanted to make sure that the Customers were happy.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image
User Image
            M i n a t o x I n o u e

Everything I say is true, I would never lie to you !
Trust me, love me, don't be crazy. .
'Cause I'd never hurt you baby .

At the mention of everyone getting together and sitting down, Minato promptly took a seat at the chosen table. He unbound his notebook and pulled out the pen he had left resting in the binding, before flipping to a crisp, new page. The book was full of poetry and prose; quotes and little quirks Minato wrote down. He was a quieter character anyways, most conversation ended up in his notebook rather than coming out of his mouth. His crazy outfit sure didn't match his laid-back personality, but that was fine with him. So long as he was happy first, Minato didn't have a problem with anything.

The brunette looked around, studying the faces in the room. The atmosphere was certainly different compared to the days of training the new hosts, alike to himself, had to undergo. Minato was completely new to the academy itself, as he had only moved in on the first day of training during the break. There was no real question in him being accepted into the school. He was a fine artist, in both visual and literature aspects. His parents had money, and so he was permitted to attend the school. Minato's home life was unexciting. He had spent most of his time alone in a giant mansion with no one but the serves to keep him company. Yes, his family had money. He was a rich kid; what a surprise. Having seen the same thing everyday, Minato learned to appreciate the beauty in new things, in new environments; and in the most unlikely of places. Many who had evaluated his poetry, art, or prose said that was why his work was so unique and captivating. Minato enjoyed good reviews.

Sitting back in the chair, Minato allowed his eyes to continue to wander over the different people mingling and what not in the room. He was content with simply sitting and listening to everyone else.

ooc; outfit.

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Corin Mitzurashi

Corin nodded. He couldn't help but smile. "Maybe your right. Look at them. So happy and nervous. It's adorable." He said as he then looked in his tea cup and smiled.

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The Game continues after checkmate.

Fletcher

User Imagewalked over with everyone and sat next to Kyou who was blabbing about being a host for all of the irls. He nodded, understanding. Yeah, that's just how it usually works I guess. He laughed a bit, trying to get back into the conversation. Yeah, That's cool I guess. I came here to brouden my education. He said looking away. He was always a nerdy boy. Not many people liked him for it. Then he looked up at the two boys. B-But making friends and seeing girls are pretty nice too. I've just never really been into either. I'm kinda a loner if you haven't noticed. Heh. Then he looked over at Lucion. Y-Yeah... Were.. Friends. That made him smile. My first two actual friend He couldn't help it. He was happy.

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"Friends huh?" Kyou got a smug look on his face, as if trying to suppress how happy he felt. He kept chanting the word in his head, liking the way it sounded, as well as the meaning it held. Not even a few minutes in and he had two friends already? World record or what! Kyou hummed to himself happily, as he thought about it. Was hanging out with boys any different than hanging out with girls? Could they still do each other's hair, have sleepovers and chat about boys? He hoped so... even though all he had ever seen groups of boys do was jeer, rough house and tease each other. He wasn't really into that.

Lost in his thoughts, he glanced over at the person who had joined them. He seemed to have an almost red tone to his hair, something that fascinated him for a while before realizing it was rude to stare. Smiling was okay though, right? Kyou gave him one, along with a small wave, not wanting to call him out when he seemed to be more of the 'observing type'. He'd had a few friends of friends like that... sometimes they just didn't feel like talking or just wanted to sit back, and that was just fine. He hadn't realized there were boys like that too... maybe all the girl-personality types were in guys as well? If so, then he just couldn't wait to meet the fashionista. They were always fun to shop with!

"After clubs and what not, do you guys wanna go out? Maybe to the mall or something?" He asked, looking rather excited. All of his female friends had gone to an all-girls private school, so he was absolutely ecstatic to have some company again. He looked at them expectantly, his eyes wide and bright, like a puppy when someone mentions "Walk".

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Fletcher + Lucion + Minato

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]

Lucion smiled at Fletcher and said, "Well great!" The brunette turned his attention to Kyou and listened to his request. I've never gone to the mall before. Only to sports related things. Huh. Sounds cool! Lucion nodded at Kyou and said, "That sounds like a lot of fun Kyou! I'm in!" His innocence didn't really pick up on the femininity of said activity but it wouldn't hurt to become closer to his guy friends. He had had female friends in the past but they were all very athletic and he did the same things he did with his guy friends as he did with them so he had never really done anything like go to the mall or shop for anything but sports equipment.
        Green eyes, filled with excitement and curiosity, Lucion looked at Kyou. I wonder what people do there. Oh well! It'll be a surprise! Can't wait! Going to the mall with Kyou and Fletcher would be fun. Even more fun if they could get the rest of the people in the room to go. The more the merrier, was always Lucion's favorite saying.

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Fletcher & Minato』『What do you think Fletcher?

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"That's great! I can't wait!" Kyou was practically beaming, unable to sit still with excitement. They were going out! Today was turning out to be awesome, and he hadn't even met the girls yet! If this kept up, he was going to crash like nobody's business once it was dark out.

"I go there a lot, so I can show you around if you'd like ~ " He offered, shoving his hands in his pockets to try and keep himself still. Man, he really needed to empty these out... there were pencils, scraps of paper, and who knows what else in these things. Kyou blinked as he realized his phone was in there too, and he took it out eagerly. "U-Um... I know we just met n'all, but... uhh.. mind if I have your number?" He asked, looking slightly sheepish. He had gotten punched once, asking for another guy's number... so maybe there was something special he had to do to get it? Whatever he had to do, he definitely wanted his first male contact... his address book was filled with girls...

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Fletcher + Lucion + Minato

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ Kris was a little confused by Corin's answer, but maybe his own answer was confusing. It didn't matter probably. At least Corin somehow ended up agreeing with him. It was only a few more seconds before they reached the others, whom were having a nice chat at the table. "Hey there! What are you all taking about?" Kris was rather curious, considering they all looked pretty happy while they were talking.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image

Lucion grinned at the offer that Kyou proposed. "That's really nice of you Kyou!" He was happy that he had met such nice people on his first day. When Kyou asked for his number he nodded and listened off the corresponding numbers. "I don't mind at all." Lucion looked up at the tall, light-haired boy and said, "We're making plans for tonight! HEY! Maybe Kris could come with us. That'd be fun right Kyou?" Lucion offered. "The more the merrier right?"

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Fletcher & Minato』『So nice. So handsome. I'm probably gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff