That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Sure...we can stay a bit longer." If Kyou wanted to stay longer, then they'll stay longer. He didn't mind really. For some reason...he felt like he would do anything with Kyou. Either way, he did feel himself start to fall asleep, but he kept trying to stay awake. He moved his head a bit away from Kyou, attempting to stay awake. When he looked at Kyou, he noticed that he was blushing. Kris wondered why Kyou was blushing, but it was probably how close they were that was causing it. Still...he couldn't help think about how cute Kyou looked.

Kris turned red slightly as he moved his thoughts to the back and leaned his head against Kyou's again. Kris moved his right arm to where it lazily hung on Kyou's shoulder as he brought his left arm up and locked his fingers together, basically hugging Kyou. He didn't know why he was hugging Kyou, he normally didn't do this with anyone else, but it felt...comfortable. Though, he started to get sleepy again. "I like you..Kyou...stay this way, okay?"

He used his left hand to search through Kyou's pockets before he pulled out the other male's camera. He then pointed it at them as he did a peace sign with his right hand and smiled sleepily. "Say cheeeese...!" With a click of the shutter, the picture was taken. Kris then placed the camera onto Kyou's lap, looking forward. He wondered why he had decided to take a random picture.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

Kyou was quite surprised to feel Kris hold him closer, his blush getting worse as he heard him speak. He... liked him? Why did those words make him feel strange? Lost in his thoughts, he hardly noticed the other boy taking his camera until he spoke, causing Kyou to look up in surprise. The photo was taken before he could attempt a smile. The device displayed an image of them both, Kris with a drowsy grin, and himself with a wide-eyed blush. It was nice... but Kyou couldn't see it at all.

Anyways, he was too busy trying to figure out what Kris had meant by those words... in what way, exactly, did he like him? He probably meant " I like you as a friend. ". Then again... if Kyou was a girl, this would probably be considered... a-a date right? His blush got worse, and he desperately tried to push it out of his mind without success.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 School - Outdoor Field
Company〯 Kris
User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin had seen everything. He frowned as he walked off from the other two. They were perfect for each other. He put his hands into his pockets as he walked slowly back to the school. He wondered what he was going to do for the rest of the day. Maybe he would just rest in his dorm room. He ran a hand though his hair as he moved to the school grounds. He put his hand back into his pocket. Many things ran through his mind, mostly boys from the Host Club. He thought he would take a walk and be reminded of where everything was. Maybe someone was lost and he could help out some how. He ended up walking randomly around the school, trying to not get lost himself. It was pretty easy to get lost, it was a big school.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
        User Image
                                                  Atzel Voraliz

x

The kids clad in black around him finally ended their conversation, left with little else they turned to Atzel, who, innocently, offered them each a doughnut. They nearly emptied the bag as they began to speak and chat with the new comer. Atzel smiled now and again to their comments, but avoided speaking for the most part. Sooner or later, his attention was completely different as each of the kids gave him a chance to listen to different songs they thought he would love by 'awesome bands,' he didn't understand a word they said, but the beats were good. They finally got him to talk, and Atzel was handed a piece of paper with face book accounts, band names to look up, and a jelly bracelet which he wasn't as so sure about. He was about to wave them off when they mentioned someone passing by who had wronged them. Atzel grinned, and chased after the figure.

The boys would be well pleased that the girl who had made fun of them and played a few nasty pranks on them at their 'public school' would have blistered for two weeks at least. At that, as he walked about the darker parts of the mall, he slipped the bracelet onto his wrist and grinned. Too bad they did not attend the same school, he would have invited them to the occult club. Such beings were of rare occurrence in the world of aristocrats, and if they weren't, Atzel spent too much time int he tunnels and hidden away to ever know otherwise. Though the small game had been fun, he had completely lost Niko's trail, a pity. The occultist stopped, looking up at the stores around him. Nothing interested him much, though as he continued through the place he ended up picking out a few odds and ends. He terrified six girls, and four men, and was nearly caught by mall security. That was his signal to leave.

The dusk air was calm and cool, and the path back to the school was rather quaint. Atzel couldn't help but bask in such weather, though if anyone was around he would have quickly kept to the dark trees and himself. There was no point to now, the school was nearly empty, and even as he came to the grounds, little more than a squirrel caught his attention. He was stopped only once by a fellow member, who came from the brush to tell him of an accomplished mission and a meeting to be held in an hour. He thanked the boy and handed him his bags, which the boy made no complaint of taking to the leader's room. Atzel wasn't ready to switch back to his standard outfit, his eyes looked up at the building. Several stories high, he wondered if it would be a difficult to climb. Or if any of the trees may pose a challenge. It had been a while since he was outside last...
                                                  xx

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
                                                  Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
                                                  Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
                                                  Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Can You see me? || The grounds ||
                                            Do You know me? || N//a ||
                                            You're the Fool! x || N//a ||

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

As his lips made contact Dimitri's little view of the world went black. While Andrew took the moment to escape, Dimitri fell back asleep, the half awake delusional broken. He had no way of telling how long the driver let him sleep there like that, but he knew it was a cold draft and the man's soft voice calling for him to get up which did finally wake him. He stirred, brushing his brown hair so all the work his sister had down was ruined, and it fell back in it's usual messy strands about his face. It was elegant, in a lazy way. He grumbled something to the driver who stood with the door open quickly as Dimitri reached about barely blind for his glasses. It was dark, and he was still partly asleep. "I never took you for the type sir, I always expected you to marry the girl your mother would surely chose for you. But a boy...I expect they'll be some what displeased." The driver had all the right to say such things, he had had the job for quite a time. Long enough for Dimitri to tolerate such odd behavior.

He reached his hands between the seat cushion without hope. Everything was blurry without the specs, he could barely see six inches in front of his face. "W-what? Why would I..." He moaned as the driver leaned down and picked up the glasses which had fallen from the car door when it had been opened. They were crushed, completely and utterly. If the man didn't know better, he would have thought he had driven over them. Carefully, he slipped them into his back pocket. Dimitri had a spare back at the mansion he could fetch and say he found int he car later. Right now he would just watch the boy struggle with locating them.

"You kissed him. Jessica told me you did stupid things in your sleep but I never suspected..." His words dibbled off into a mumble as Dimitri froze. That...wasn't a dream than? He grabbed his things, forgetting instantly about his glasses, and piled out of the car quickly. "I'll make sure to retrieve your glasses sir, please avoid glass doors though." He waved the other off, closing the door behind him and shutting it. The driver was gone before Dimitri even made it up the steps of the school. He glanced back a moment, thinking for a second he saw a single gold blur in the distance, but blinked it away. Now he was seeing things! Frustrated, the boy fell onto the step, pulling his hands through his hair nervously. He couldn't see a thing, and he had probably scared Andrw for life! The boy would never speak with him! He slipped a hand over his mouth, closed his eyes. What a mess.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = School grounds
                                                              Company$ = " ... N//a"
                                                              REM N//a
User Image--------------------Welcome my dear
Corin Mitzurashi
To my Wonderland-------------------

Corin was still on the grounds. His mind completely boggled by many things. He let his eyelids droop down slightly as he looked up at the sky. It was so peaceful. Birds cried as they passed high above the school. It reminded him why he liked coming to school. It had it's own beauty and peacefulness. Plus he was a Host. Meaning he was one or many of the beautiful guys at the school. A kind of popular. Not just with the girls. Corin decided to lay down with his back against a tree and look up at the sky, just until darkness covered the grounds. It was a good couple hours until then though. He would simply relax and watch the sky and the minimal clouds passing.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Tranquil and already hungry.
ℓσcαтιση : School - Outdoor Field

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Say Kyou...since we're out here, let's have a picnic." He had noticed that Kyou hadn't really eaten anything other than an ice cream cone and he was probably hungry by now. Kris was definitely hungry at the moment. He took his arm away from Kyou, making sure that he didn't end up hitting his head against the tree, and pulled the plastic bag full of food towards him. There were still quite a lot of food inside the plastic bag. That was good. That meant they could have a nice picnic with a variety of food. Of course, some of the food should be getting cold by now after being out here.

"Well...the food got a little cold....but it shouldn't be too bad. Do you wanna eat anything?" Kris pulled out the container of fried rice and a spoon. He opened the container and looked at Kyou, whom probably wouldn't even be able to tell this was fried rice. "I have some fried rice here, would you like some?" He only had one spoon, which he didn't really think ahead of time to get more than one spoon. He didn't mind sharing a spoon with Kyou though. He normally shared food and drinks with only his closest friends. For some reason, he did see Kyou had one of his closest friends already.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

Kyou perked at the mention of food. He was pretty hungry, now that Kris had brought it up. And rice too! It looked pretty good... it was fried? The word brought up images of battered chicken and such, slightly confusing him for a moment before he decided not to worry about it. He could smell it, and it was making his stomach growl. "Thanks, it looks great!" Kyou took a spoonful, the taste making his eyes light up. This was good.... Kyou liked rice and all, but this was really quite good! "Yumm!" He exclaimed, savoring the taste before swallowing. It would taste nice with some chicken... or pork... but maybe this was meant to be eaten as is? He wasn't exactly an expert on food though...

He realized he was holding the only spoon, and glanced at Kris apologetically. "S-Sorry... I guess we'll have to share everything..." Kyou said, gingerly putting back the utensil. He hoped Kris wasn't too picky about that... most of the girls he'd been with just hated sharing things like that... something about cooties. He gave Kris an embarrassed grin, feeling slightly sheepish about the entire thing. "I-I'll eat something else.. if you don't want to." He added, slightly sad to be giving up the rice so soon. It had been really nice... but he had to consider Kris's feelings first.

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Kris

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Tranquil and already hungry.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Oh, no it's fine. I don't mind sharing at all. Besides, you looked like you were enjoying the rice." Kris got a spoonful of rice as well and placed it in his mouth. He took out the spoon and held it to him. Luckily, Kris wasn't exactly sloppy when he ate...despite all the food he would normally eat. Once he had swallowed his mouthful of rice and wiped his mouth with a clean napkin, he looked through the rest of the food.

"There's other food as well if you'd like something else. I think I still have a hamburger left. The fries aren't gonna be that good cold, so I'd wait til we heat it before eating that...Uh...what else...I also have mashed potatoes....and egg drop soup. I'm...rather surprised the soup hasn't spilled whatsoever either.." Which, was pretty true. Soups normally spill almost instantly if one isn't careful and heck...Kris was definitely not careful today. Still...it had somehow remained in the container rather than spilling out into the bag. He took the container of the egg drop soup, opened it and took a drink of it. There really wasn't much to chew...it was pretty close to a broth really.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"I-I'll be fine with just rice." Kyou smiled. He didn't have a big appetite like everyone else seemed to... he preferred to each small dishes slowly, eating too much gave him bad cramps. Trying to forget the fact that the spoon he was using had just been in Kris's mouth, he ate a few more spoonfuls, really starting to like this flavor. It wasn't too bad slightly chilled... but he imagined it would be amazing steaming hot... maybe with a few wings or something... mmmm.

Kyou grinned at the mention of the soup. "That's good! Maybe it's some kinda sign?" He joked, letting out a small laugh. "You should drink it! Maybe you'll get lucky!" He added, hoping it would be true. He liked that kind of fortune stuff, even when it didn't work out. It was always kinda nice to believe in charms and such... plus they could be so cute! Little trinkets were almost as good as plushies... almost.

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Kris

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Pretty content at the moment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Hm...maybe." Kris drank a bit more of the soup. Once he had his fill, he wiped his mouth and covered it again, mostly just to attempt to keep it as warm as it possibly could. He placed the soup back into the bag and sat next to Kyou once again. "Well...not really much of a picnic since we're not really playing around and such, but it was a nice lunch.." He thought it for a moment and sat up. "Hey...do you play video games?"

He wondered if Kyou was that type of person. He didn't seem like it, but hey....Kris didn't seem like the type to like toys either. It was worth a shot at least to figure out what kind of stuff Kyou liked. They are friends after all and normally friends knew something about the other friend or at least...that's how it went in most shows. He didn't really know if that applied to real life.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

Kyou nodded vigorously at the question, grinning. "My older brother had a big collection... I'm pretty good, but he always beats me! " He admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "What've you got?" He wondered if he played old or new games... Kyou didn't mind either, he'd play anyone at anything, even if he lost a million times. Well.. maybe not a million... he was used to being bested, but he might get a bit down if he lost a million times. Still, that would just make his eventual victory so much better!

"I haven't played since my brother went off to university...and my old friends don't like them. It'll be great to play with someone again!" Kyou smiled up at Kris. Quite happy, he attempted to get another spoonful, but unable to see clearly, missed the container completely. Frowning, he tried again, resulting in another miss. Had his hits so far been some kind of lucky break? Or was he just too excited to take his time? Either way it was a little frustrating to be unable to feed himself. He supposed he could ask for help... but that was just embarrassing! What it Kris decided to feed him? Kyou would probably freeze up. Trying again he finally managed to get some, but spilled it on the journey back to his mouth. He really needed to calm down...

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Kris

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : A little embarrassed and a little excited.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ "Ahh...I see..I have Tekken from one all the way up to six...I also have Final Fantasy games...uh...what else..." Kris was thinking before he watch Kyou eat. He missed twice in a row and the third time.....didn't exactly go that well. "Here...let me help you." Kris took the spoon out of Kyou's hand and got a spoonful of rice. Using his other hand, he took a hold of Kyou's chin and pulled down a bit, bringing the spoon close to him.

"Say ahh~" Kris turned red a little as he did this. He wasn't used to feeding people, but Kyou did need help after all. Still, it was a wonder as to how Kyou had gotten the other spoonful of rice before. It would be alright though. Feeding someone else would be a new experience at least.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

At first, he wasn't quite sure what was happening. The feel of Kris's hand on his chin made him break out in a blush, the color deepening as he began to clue in to what the other was planning. W-Was this really happening? A shiver ran through Kyou as he became very still. He could hear the beating of his heart in his ears. Why was he reacting like this? Usually he was just happy-go-lucky... and completely clueless when it came to this stuff... but for some reason, Kris made him stutter and blush, and over think things. W-Wait a second... wasn't that like.... like a crush or something?! He had a crush on Kris? What was wrong with him?!

.....Then again... it was kinda nice. As much as he tried to deny it, Kris was really great. Anyone would like him, right? Anyway, it was hard to eat when he could hardly see anything, he'd just have to accept the help. Hesitating for a moment, he finally caved in, his embarrassment reaching new levels. "A...Ahhhh..."

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Kris

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : A little embarrassed.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
at {home} by -yourself-

Whenever you're sad,
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ Kris put the spoonful of rice into Kyou's mouth. Pushing his chin up to close his mouth, he pulled the spoon out slowly to make sure all the rice had gotten into his mouth. Kris then let go of the other male's chin and pulled away a bit. "There. Do you want me to feed you the rest of the rice also?" Kris got a spoonful of rice for himself.

Putting the spoon down after-wards, he wiped Kyou's mouth...mostly because he was used to wiping his own mouth after each bite. After wiping Kyou's mouth, he wiped his own. He didn't really see that as weird or as a problem really. But he stopped for a second, thinking that Kyou probably thought that it would be weird. Scratching the back of his head, he laughed a bit. "Ah...you probably think I'm being weird now. Sorry about that.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas