Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
        User Image
                                                  Atzel Voraliz

x

The frightening smirk never once faltered upon the nearly white skin of the single eyed male. He fixed his grip upon the boy, to look more elegant, less like a hug, more like a dance. Than guided him, to the sway of a ball room dance. Music that did not exist, and countered the music in the background. The way he moved was graceful, but lacked coordination, Atzel did not care much for the art of dancing. Like any noble, especially as the oldest, he knew how to. He knew how to act properly in public too, but that didn't stop him it seemed. These may be noble's children, and Atzel may yet one day have to remove his mask, but it changed little for the moment. He would always draw arcane circles on white table cloths that no one kept their eyes on. That much, he could contend with.

He did not stop smiling, when Fletcher asked his question, and neglected to answer right away. He tipped his head back, making it simple enough to look the part of the dance he played. Whether or not Fletcher played it with him willingly. Spotted Corin, upside down as the world was when he head fell so far back, he caught Corin gaze, and stuck out his tongue. The gray thing quickly vanished, as he tilted back up to look Fletcher in the eyes, but his smug victorious smirk remained. He hoped he irked the host to death! The thought of Corin in a morgue made him abruptly stop his mini dance. His hands fell to his side, and when he brought them up, to block off his mouth as he chuckled, they were cloaked by the fabric of his shroud.

The black robe looked like a pain to drag around, even more so with the bead work that wrapped around the robe and the boy's arms. they went around his waist and legs to, but that was unseen. The hood of his cloak had fallen down, when he had leaned back to taunt Corin. He leaned in close, wrapping his arms around Fletcher's neck and tilting up as close his could to whisper in the boy's ear. "You invited me, and I have accepted your invitation." His whisper like voice cracked at the end, and Atzel fell away a step from the boy to cover his mouth as he chuckled. His laugh, was not as frightening as his voice, nor his aura. Though it was still dark, it was not raspy or immediately startling.
                                                  xx

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
                                                  Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
                                                  Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
                                                  Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Can You see me? ||the Host club room. ||
                                            Do You know me? || Fletcher ||
                                            You're the Fool! x || N//a ||

Thieving Genius

User Image

User Imageภ∂гєω ς hгเѕtσρhєг G гєý User Image

Andrew watched as the man walked into his room without being invited. This kind of made Andrew nervous, but then he saw what the man was looking at. His chemistry notebook must have slipped off onto the floor when he jumped in surprise. He watched him reading his messy work, but while he was distracted Andy quickly flipped the page on his sketch book and started drawing the other man. He let his hand fly carelessly and free over his page making sure to capture each feature to create a beautiful peace of art.

Andrew loved drawing and as he drew it may have seemed like it took him only a minute or two, but in his mind the time slowed down and he was living in a world where he could just draw. He carefully made sure to shade in the right sections so that the man looked just as mysterious as he did standing in Andrew's room. Once it was done he looked up at the man and he said that there were several problems wrong with his chemistry. For a second there Andrew was a little confused then he nodded as he looked at his notebook. He picked it up and put it on his lap, "I know...I'm not very good at chemistry." he said and then ripped the picture out of his sketch book and handed it to the man.

He then went to erasing problem after problem in his chemistry book trying to get them right, "Are... you good at... it... I mean chemistry?" he asked in a timid voice. It didn't look like the man was there to hurt him, and so he figured that it was better to ask for help so he didn't have to try and find his teacher and get help. He had already become lost today, and he didn't want to get lost again. He hated being lost as it made him seem vulnerable and most times when he was at his weakest he was attacked by people wishing to hurt him because of his sexuality.

Accept who you
are
because that's
beautiful

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

Dimitri offered a polite smile, one that would have made far more sense if he wasn't dressed like one of the people in his sister's Japanese magazines. He would admit, that she had done a decent enough job of making it look like he had slept within the past twenty-four hours at some point. Though he was sure the dark circles under his eyes were still quite visible. "A lot of people aren't." He noted, as if that would make Andrew feel better about it. For most, it was a difficult class, math and science, memorization, it wasn't something that just came naturally to a lot of people. He looked down at the note book, the small polite smile still gracing his lips when a paper was shoved at him.

Honestly, Dimitri hadn't even noticed the boy drawing at all, and he didn't much care for pictures anyway. Still, to avoid being rude or mean, he flipped over the page and looked at it. He would admit, the boy had a lot of talent, but Dimitri never was good at appreciating art. Had he drawn that just int he little time they meant?! Dimitri blinked. Wasn't it a little creepy? He tilted his head to the side, to look at Andrew and gave him a half smile. "You're really good." He said, as he side glanced at the boy's note book. Was he erasing everything? Some of them could have been fixed...he could have just turned to a clean page. Dimitri set the picture on the night stand, not exactly sure what he was supposed to do with it anyway and carefully sat down on the bed beside the boy. Now he felt like he was intruding.

He watched Andrew work for a time before answering his question. "Yes, I could help you...if you like?" His voice was soft and calm, but oddly the atmosphere felt uneasy. Dimitri wondered if this boy was just as uncomfortable as he was. He sipped his coffee, and gingerly set his laptop case on the ground. If he was going to help the boy with his homework, he would be there for a time.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = Andrew's Dorm.
                                                              Company$ = " Andrew, Chemistry equations. "
                                                              REM N//a
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The Game continues after checkmate.

Fletcher looked at the man that was dancing with him, not quite knowing what to do or how to feel. He felt the boys arms on him and just shook off the feelings of frightening things. He waged nvm and forth with the man, lookig away. He had no clue why the boy wa here with him, but then again, Fletcher wasn't going to complain. He just kept his gaze away from the boy as they danced, seeing girls squeal. He blushed a bit then looked at the boy, fletchers eyes widening as the boy leaned. He tried to hold him up and closed his eyes, not wanton to drop the poor guy.

When te boy came back up, fledged opened his eyes to see the mans one yes strife into his. His face grew into a light pink bashful color and tried to put a fake,small smile on his face. He shivered when his head was tilted and gasped when the boot said he took his invitation. What was he talking about? He had no clue, that is, until he remembered string at the boy. I-I see... the boy stated, putting his hands through his hair. I am such an idiot

Thieving Genius

User Image

User Imageภ∂гєω ς hгเѕtσρhєг G гєý User Image

Andrew read over the first several problems, and then wrote everything back down. He was so frustrated with this homework, and he had no idea how to do any of it. If only he was better at this stuff. When the boy said that he was good Andrew smiled, "Thanks." he said and then the boy sat next to him. That made him a little nervous and he moved over a little. When he said he could help him with his work he knew that he was going to need someone to help him.

Getting up and collecting many of his things Andrew nodded, "If you could that would be nice, but maybe we should go the the lounge or something maybe a cafe?" he suggested as it was kind of awkward being in his room. He didn't want to stay in his room alone with this guy even if his door was open. He figured the other man looked just as awkward, and that it would be best for both of them to go somewhere else. He grabbed his sling bag and then shoved his chemistry book into his backpack and his notebook. He had everything he needed and stood by the door.

Accept who you
are
because that's
beautiful

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
                                                                                            u p d a t e - - - ⊱

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████
                                                    ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
                                          User Image

▬▬▬▬▬ TIME
                                          It is . . . Afternoon (4 PM)

▬▬▬▬▬ WEATHER
                                          It is . . . Windy and Cloudy . . . almost like it could rain.

▬▬▬▬▬ TEMPURATURE
                                          It is . . . A comfortable 75゚ F

▬▬▬▬▬ SUMMARY
                                          Since PG 2 → PG 11
                                          ▬▬ Basically, The host club is starting their first day of business during spring break, and many new hosts have come in to train and get interest. The hosts were hanging out before the club opened, and decided to go to the mall together. Lucion, Kris, Kyousuke, Corin (I believe), and Fletcher (non-host) are in this group. Dimitri was sitting in the corner doing math problems until Niji refilled his coffee, then when the clu opened Corin went over and kept him company before the club was split into reservations/groups for specific hosts while the new hosts continued to serve the guests not in a group. Niji was testing a new host Cameran (which I just noticed I was spelling wrong this whole time) up until Niji's last post where he accepted him and sent him off to do what the other newbs were doing. Lucion and Kyou came up with a deal to help eachother, while Krysin (a school photographer) is trying to take pics of the new hosts. Azreal and Dimitri are sitting by themselves being loners right now. All senior hosts went to their reservation groups, where Corin has stopped posting (for right now), Kris sang a song (after inviting Fletcher to join his group), and Niji is currently in search of snacks for his girls. As far as I know Shion hasn't posted ... Andrew just got a map from Kyou back to the dorms (where he is now), and Axel IDK what's going on there. Niko and Atzel are yet to post too, but that shall change soon.
                                          (From Indigo_Nightmare)
                                          ▬▬ Niji and Corin are at their respective group of ladies that they are hosting.
                                          Minato is no longer in the role play, so don't mind any posts of his.
                                          Kyousuke and Lucion were hugging in front of the club room doors, but they were interrupted by both Niji and Kris.
                                          Fletcher is currently with a few group of girls that Kris was hosting.
                                          Kris got up and left that group only for a little bit to save Niko.
                                          Some of those girls followed after Kris and are watching at the club room doors.
                                          Kris is down the hallway, not too far from the club room, confronting a mean jock that is picking on Niko.
                                          Cameron hasn't posted, but he was last seen at an empty couch after Niji left him.
                                          Azrael hasn't posted in quite a while...so he's somewhere moping around the club room.
                                          Dimitri, I believe, is by himself at a table near the wall after having spoken with Corin.
                                          Krysin took a photo of Kris kneeling in front of Fletcher, holding the male's hand. After that, Krysin walked in a random direction. I think he's still in the club room.
                                          Andrew is in his dorm room, his door left wide open.
                                          Atzel popped up creepily and is sitting in an area by himself.

As for the mall thing, they were planning on going to the mall after club activities.
                                          So far, the ones that planned it were...
                                          Kris, Corin, Lucion, Kyousuke, erm....I think that's it. Minato would've been added, but he's not in the RP anymore.
                                          (From GoCloud!)

Versatile Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                              Ƞ i k o - Ѵ o r a l i z
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            Hall, in front of the Host ClubMy hero, KrisI'm scawered

- A small whimper escaped the tiny mouth, sealed behind closed lips. The sight of this horrid beast looming over the tiny figure scared him to death. That was until his knight appeared, to slay the dragon. Hearing the strong and powerful voice of his savior, Niko turned around to look at the man. "HEY. Are YOU messing with my little one?" Hearing that, and seeing the tall man with his mighty chair of slaying, Niko quickly stumbled to hs feet and clung to the legs o f his savior, and favorite host. -
                                                    - Peeking out from behind the man's leg, the tiny boy stared at the monster before disappearing behind the man's legs once more. Just then a voice so small rang out from behind the host. "Kris." Listening to it you would notice the slight whining and pain that was hidden behind the single word. But Niko didn't want to see this man get hurt. Instead he wanted to be left alone and have the cake he had so lovingly been dreaming of just moments before. -

Isn't he so kute and manipulative ... by saying two words he could get a guy to attack him and one to protect him. heheheheh

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Worried for Niko, Annoyed at the Jock, Worried for whomever was watching
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ Kris looked down as he watched Niko scramble behind Kris' legs, practically clinging onto it for dear life. He scratched the side of his head as he looked back at the jock, whom looked clearly annoyed. "Sorry to bother you or what not, but this little one belongs with me. Whatever he did, I apologize for it so please leave him in peace." The jock, grumbled to himself as he crossed his arms. "Tch. Whatever..waste of my time." Kris sighed in relief as the jock walked away. At least he didn't have to use violence. He then slightly turned, picking Niko up with his left hand. He was pretty light, which was a good thing...cause Kris had to bring back the chair also.

Turning around, he began walking back towards the club room carrying the smaller male. The girls whom were watching were all giggling as they went back into the club room and back to their seats. He sighed. At least they didn't follow him all the way down the hallway. He looked down at Niko and smiled a bit. He was glad that Niko was safe now. "Niko, try to stay out of trouble, okay?" Kris would've rubbed the little guy's head, but he was carrying a chair. Once at the door, he looked at Kyousuke, whom was with a few of the girls whom had stayed at the door. Putting the chair down, he put Niko on top of it and grinned. "Kyousuke, this is Niko. Niko, this is Kyousuke. He's a new host."

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

Versatile Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                              Ƞ i k o - Ѵ o r a l i z
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            Host ClubKris and KyouCake . . . ?

- The little boy watched as the jock sauntered off, not really caring about the little one anymore. Just then Niko was swept up into the arm of Kris, and wrapped his arms around the older male's neck for stability and fall prevention. He would have wrapped his legs around the man as well, but that would have hindered his walking, so Niko let his legs dangle slightly. When they entered into the room again, Niko listened to the girls slight squeels before being set down on the chair and being introduced to a new person. -
                                                    - Niko was a return customer, so he knew many of the hosts by name, even if he never spoke them. So it was nice to see a new face, and be introduced to him, although his actions sure seemed to be quite opposite. Snuggling his face into the back of the large plushie's head, he peered out over the top of the soft black cat at the new man. He then lifted his hand and waved it slightly, causing his sleeve to flap about over his hand. -

OoC

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Atzel and Fletcher
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } Can you stop . . . ?!?
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

Niji continued his conversation with the girls, until he noticed things starting to become hecktake behind him. Turning he saw a large crowd of girls and what looked to be Kris on the other side of them. Niji ignored them as he went back to his conversation. "Why Jasmine, that was a very interesting story. I will be sure to look into that movie, to see if it can give me as much luck as it did you." The girls simply giggled before being distracted by the sight of yet another distraction. Turning once again, Niji saw that Corin and Lucion were now dancing, before being dragged into a huge scene of others joining into the musicless dance. Niji rested against the back of the table as helf of his group got up and wandered closer to the action. This left Niji with a couple of his regulars, who seemed more interested in the host than the commotion. Returning to the scene, he moved from the floor to the couch, between the two women. Grabbing their hands he planted a gentle kiss onto each before staring into the eyes of one of them. He had to revive the feel that had been lost with all the interuptions. "You know, I never noticed how lovely your eyes were. They remind me of saphires, or the prestine ocean in which i would love to take you one day. If only we had decided to spend the time on break at the beach, then we would we able to relish in the light of the setting sun, and I may even steal a kiss from you."
                                                          Grabing her chin gently, Niji tilted her head up to stare into this longing eyes, a look he perfected over the years, that could even distract the mind from the fact this host was as gay as they came. Leaning in close, he moved her face ever so slightly to place a gentle peck on her soft cheek. He could feel the skin warming under his lips from the blood that was rushing under the skin. He then pulled away, as the sound of upset women met his ears. "I can't believe he drew on my new dress." "I know what you mean. He is such a freak." "Why do they even let him in here if all he does is act weird." "Is he a host?" "I doubt it, with all that clothing and stuff." "Yeah, I don't think he is either, what kinda host would wear a maks to cover his face. And that cape." Niji instantly knew who they were talking about, and wasn't happy with what he heard.
                                                          Letting the girl's chin slip from his fingers, the monochromatically dresssed young man extended his hand to the other remaining guest and gently pulled her to her feet. "I have a request for you my dear. I have business to take care of with that man over there, so could you please dance with the boy he is with as I talk to him." Bringing her hand to his lips he gently kissed it before leading her over to the pair and twirled her gently to the other side of the pair, as Niji grabbed and tugged at the black clad arm. Pulling with quite a fit of force he was sure to pry the man off the other, and when he did there were going to be quite a few words shared between the two men.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
        User Image
                                                  Atzel Voraliz

x

It was a habit, of Atzel's, not to play with any one thing for too long. If he did so he may grow weary, or they may grow the wiser to stand up to him. If anyone were to begin to think the rumors were a lie, well, that would just spoil all of his fun! Truthfully, Atzel was quite harmless, it was only when he was angry that he was a force to be reckoned with. Smiling his cruel grin, he put his thumb to his lips and shrugged. Rolling his shoulders back in such a way that it made him seem nonchalant. This boy seemed thoroughly startled, though Atzel could not place whether or not it was fear or... something else. Something was off about the boy though, Atzel would leave it be for now. He motioned his arm outward, leaning into a graceful bow, and than pulling his arm back to his side quickly. He still had to step close to the boy and lean over his ear to ensure Fletcher could hear him.

"Do you?" He hummed, his voice filled with amusement. He brought up his hand and pulled it through Fletcher's hair sweetly, not to be frightening or any such nonsense. Atzel just lacked a sense of personal space. He twisted a lock of the boy's auburn hair between his index finger and his thumb and- A girl came up, she seemed to be looking to another whose face took him a moment to gather. Oh just wonderful, mister vice. He tried to pulled away, but as it would happen, Niji was stronger than him, he tumbled into the male, as the female happily took his place beside Fletcher.

Pushing himself away from Niji he looked at the boy, biting his tongue. Atzel couldn't yell, his voice literally was incapable of going above a whisper, and if he ever tried to raise it, it would crackle and pop. It wouldn't' sound like human language. Needless to say he had no talent in singing. After a few moments of collecting himself he breathed a huff and looked Niji in the eyes. He had to lean in slightly, though he didn't like getting too close to anyone who didn't think twice about pulling him off to the side to 'talk.' He hoped it was only talking anyway. "Did you want to play with me too?" He asked in his whisper like raspy voice. It was normally quite obvious why he came to the club, other then to cause problems. He was looking for his brother, he hated his little brother spending time there! With that...boy! Kris!
                                                  xx

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
                                                  Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
                                                  Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
                                                  Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Can You see me? || The Host club room. ||
                                            Do You know me? || N-Niji! Apparently...||
                                            You're the Fool! x || N//a ||
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Fletcher// Hill
☆═━┈┈━═☆

In Life, Unlike chess.

The Game continues after checkmate.

Fletcher was totally done with this. He stepped back, but ofcourse the other man infront of him was one step ahead, brushing his hair. Fletcher blushed and tried to keep his eyes away. His childish personality and humble well being was being currupted. But... He was letting it. He kept the dance going before it was stopped as the song came to its end. He watched as the boy bowed and came close to him. Fletcher could smell his amazing black hair and felt it brush against his auburn cheek. He was frozen. He stood there as the boy played with his short, silky, brown hair, pulling and twisting on his small strands. He couldn't help but let him.

The boy was startled when a young lady came over, making Fletcher jump back away from Atzel's soft touch. He looked at her and blinked. Y-Yes? He asked, watching as the girl blushed, twisting her hair around with her index finger. Will you d-dance with me? She asked, pleading almost.

He looked at the girl confused then shook his head. I was actually already.... He began to say, turning to the man that he was just talking to, but saw that he was gone. He blinked and sighed then looked at the girl, smiling. Well, I suppose one dance wouldn't hurt..... He stated in a blank, apathetic voice. Yay. Back to my old self. He thought to himself as he danced with the girl. He tried to keep a smile on his face, but it was quite hard for him.

As the song ended, the girl rested her head on his chest, making Fletcher a bit uncomfortable. He stepped back and smiled a bit, putting up his arms. I-I'm srry, b-but I have to go. Alright? Then he turned without any other words and walked away, hearing the girl say "Okay" Then walk away. He felt bad, but he didn't feel like talking. he put his hand to his chest and closed his eyes, running out of the door to the lobby hall.

The boy stopped when he saw Kris, Kou, and everyone else. He blinked and wanted to say hi, but just couldn't get the words out. He shook his head and turned away, not wanting to intrude. All he wanted was to go away. He sighed and put his head down, on his way back to his bedroom, confused and apathetically.

User Image

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Atzel
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } Can you stop . . . ?!?
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

Niji glared at the man as best he could, without scaring away any of the girl's around him. It was then he listened to the pitifully soft question that the dark man posed. "No, I am not here to play with you; and I would very much appreciate you not playing with our guests. They come here to relax and have a good time, can't you simply do the same. Like I told you last time, if this keeps up I will be forced to ban you from the club." Letting out and exasperated huff, Niji loosened his grip on the man and looked at the ground. "I know you care for your brother, but I can't have you disturbing our guests. Truthfully, I havn't seen him . . ."
                                                          Just then he heard a voice, the voice wasn't really important, but the name it spewed was. Turning slightly to see Kris and Kyou through the dissipating crowd of girls by the door, Niji saw the little brother of the man he was scolding. "Oh, so he is here . . . now." Returning his attention to the the black clad male, he released him and once again gave him a quick glare. "Do you understand me . . . or do I have to ban you to get the point across. You know if I do, that doesn't mean your brother would stop coming."

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

Having a chance to sit down was more like a blessing then anything else. Dimitri felt a lot like he could pass out then and there, but of course that was impractical. As well, it was rude and a bit odd. He knew in reality he was too nervous to actually fall asleep while around this strange new boy. He barely noticed Andrew's movements, but was thankful for his idea. Anywhere else would be nice actually. The computer lab, the library. Though Andrew had a very odd vision of places to study. A lounge? A cafe? That would mean going out to...goodness knows the mall was probably the closest place. There was always the host club, but it was noisy, and obviously very distracting. No work could be done in such an environment.

He couldn't be so cruel as to offer his opinions though, when he had offered his services. Not that helping someone with homework had ever been a deal for Dimitri, he had done it many times in different classes and for his sister, and her friends, and the people int he dorms next to his. Some of the teachers also led people to him, and occasionally people led him to other people. He half closed his eyes, and frowned. Wait a second...how often did he help people anyway? He shook the idea off turning to Andrew and slowly standing. Good bye sweet nap, your efforts were for naught. He grabbed his laptop case and swung the strap comfortably over his shoulder, taking a sip from his coffee mug. "A place like that...we'd have to go to the mall." It came out more like a mumble. Dimitri didn't mind the idea, he had plenty of money, and could use a new flash drive. He wouldn't feel guilty spending his money he earned through work for work either. it also meant he could get something to eat, at a cafe, he hadn't had a real meal since the last time he had slept.

"If you don't mind...I'll call in a car." From his pocket he slipped out a cell phone, it would take the car not five minutes to pull up to the school. Than it would be a short ride to the mall, it really wasn't as big a deal as he thought it was then. He smiled sadly looking at the phone. An unanswered text, and two calls, he had put it on silent, and most things came through on his laptop, so those were recent, from the last hour or so. He looked up at Andrew, "Ah...I'm Dimitri." Silly of him to forget his name, very unprofessional too. He silently chastised himself as he began to subconsciously dial the number for a car.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = Andrew's Dorm.
                                                              Company$ = " Andrew, Chemistry equations. "
                                                              REM N//a

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      W E L L H E Y T H E R E ! you look nice ~ ! !
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]
      ~~~~ i've been told 'dont talk to strangers'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& of course i never listen

Lucion served the tables, his mind still a blur with questions. He turned and saw that Kris had come in with a little boy. He looked like he was five years old! But with a closer look Lucion saw that the boy was his around his age. Tilting his head a bit he watched as Kris introduced him to Kyou and Kyou to him. Lucion wanted to hop in, of course, but that's when he saw Fletcher walking towards the door. Luke made his way over to the fragile brunette and set a hand on his shoulder, capturing his attention. "Hey Fletcher, where ya goin'? Aren't you having a good time?" Lucion had seen him dancing earlier with many people actually.

Host Club Room』『Fletcher』『Where ya goin' Fletch?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff