Welcome to Gaia! ::

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦
---------------------------------------------------------

"The dorms huh?Umm lessee..." Kyou closed his eyes, trying to think about how to explain this to him. He could just tell him, but it might take way too long to figure things out between them... And he just couldn't leave Lucion to fend for himself out there. He frowned, disapponted in himself as he shoved his hands in his pockets . Oh! Was that.... ? Kyou pulled out a slightly crumpled map, stuck to another copy. That's right! He had grabbed it when he was visiting guidance! Lucky!!

" Here! I'll draw you a route!" Kyou grinned, taking his pen out and scrawling directions onto the map. Satisfied, he pulled the two copies apart, shoving one back into his pocket and the other offered to the lost guy. " That should sort you out!" He added, hoping this would be enough to help him out. Being lost sucked, no matter where you were. Well... Being lost in stuffed animal land with a bunch of cute girls wouldnt be so bad...

"Need anythig else? If you're not in a hurry, you should come in and take a seat!" Kyou beamed up at him, his eyes growing wide and excited, taking on that familiar puppy look. Encouraging potential customers was important! If this guy was even the tinniest bit interested, he had to try!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyousuke Kagamine

Location〯 In the Clubroom
Company〯 Andrew

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      W E L L H E Y T H E R E ! you look nice ~ ! !
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]
      ~~~~ i've been told 'dont talk to strangers'
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wanna do something??wanna go somewhere??wanna do something??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~&& of course i never listen

Lucion catered to a few more people when he turned around, he scanned the room for his partner in crime, Kyou. The room was full of giggling fan-girls, and many handsome men. Finally, Lucion's eyes rested on Kyou. The dark haired boy seemed to be trying to help another male out, maybe with directions. The boy had bright white hair, it was very interesting. He'd never seen someone with that kind of hair. Lucion tilted his head in curiosity, I wonder if he's another new host. Or maybe he's a . . . customer? He didn't know if men were regular customers in the host club. After all he's new, so he doesn't really know the regular customers. The automatic assumption is that it's mainly girls, but you never know. Lucion smiled at Kyou and the new boy. Kyou was probably becoming friends with the boy. He made quick work of Lucion after all.

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Many other people』『Hmm, wonder who that is.

Thieving Genius

User Image

User Imageภ∂гєω ς hгเѕtσρhєг G гєý User Image

Andrew watched the man as he dug around in his pocket for something. He looked around at all of the girls swooning over all of the guys in the place. This was all too confusing to him and he really didn't want to get in anyone's way here. He felt small again, and he really didn't like feeling as small as he was. When the guy offered him the map he took it and looked at the directions. Once he saw the drawn out directions he knew where he was going. He gave a short nod and then when the man said if he wasn't in a rush that he could sit and stay.

Andy shook his head and turned around. He headed the path that he was supposed to before the man could say anything more. He didn't want to get too close to anyone, because it had happened before and he had fallen in love while the other man did not feel the same and then he was beat for it. The scar on his back was proof enough that he should not get to close. Thinking about this the scar sort of got a little hot and he shook his head. He followed the path down to the dorms and then to his room. He opened the door and then left it open so that a nice cool breeze could wash through his room as he worked.

He got out his sketch book from under his bed and his art studies book. He laid on his bed and began drawing as the cool breeze ran through his room. He was trying to draw Mary queen of Scots, but it was proving difficult. Though her nose was big and was a big feature of her face he was having a hard time drawing the rest of her face. Finally getting too frustrated her tossed his sketch book to the side and picked up his history book. He studied the first eight chapters of his book as he would work on memorizing everything in the chapters that was important. He had a notebook open on his bed also and jotted down notes as he memorized the chapters.

Accept who you
are
because that's
beautiful

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Camoran
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } STOP BLUSHING~!!!
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

His curesed blush deepened once more as the man spoke to him again. Scooting away again Niji, jerked his hand away and looked down at his lap. "I am gonna give you a chance. I hope you know how to be a waiter, for that is what you will be doing. Make sure you get the guests' attention, for the better you are now, the liklier chance of you being reserved later. Ok, so just go do it." And with that Niji watched as Kris walked over and dropped down the list of reservations. Quickly picking up the list Niji turned away from Comoran and quickly scanned over the names. He already noticed that his list was short, just like he liked it.
                                                          Despite being the VP of the club, Niji filled his time with watching over the other hosts and making sure the guests were happy. But he was still a host and took on a few guests here and there, mostly the same women. Ignoring Comoran, Niji stood and carried the list to a nearby table where his regulars, along with a couple new faces sat. Kneeling on the flor next to the couches, the ebony haired male slammed his forehead lightly into the table, eliciting several concerned whispers from the girls.
                                                          After a few minutes of whispers, the girls grew silent as one of them raised her voice to an audible level for the host to hear. "Are you ok . . . Niji-kun???" Popping his head up the girls jumped slightly as he smiled at them. "Why yes I am perfectly fine . . . now that I am surrounded by so many loving women. Shall I get us our ussual refreshments ladies???" The girls let out soft responses that were followed by and reinforced with their gently nodding heads. Standing Niji placed one hand across his abdomen, and the other across his back and bowed slightly before walking away, letting his faux smile to fade slightly with every step.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"Ah! Wait, are you okay?" Kyou called after the mysterious boy. Was he leaving so quickly? Without a word? Kyou's face scrunched up in worry. Maybe... he was really shy? He might just be uncomfortable being in a busting place like this. "I-It was nice meeting you!!" He added on, hoping he had heard him... but he was quite far away by now.

A sigh escaped Kyou. The entire thing left him with a bad feeling in his gut. He was quite tempted to try and find the silver-haired male, but he could never abandon his post. There wasn't much he could do about it... he would have to just hope he could apologize to the guy one day. He'd obviously made some kind of mistake in trying to get him to come in.

Uuughhh he needed a hug.

Turning around, he approached Lucion, not looking his usual cheery self at all. For a moment he just stood in front of him, looking like a kitten who had been left out in the rain. Then he sniffed, and rested his head on the other boy's shoulder, gently gripping the edges of his white blouse. "Lucciion.... am I a bad host? I feel like I just failed some kind of test.." Kyou mumbled, feeling down in the dumps. It was a host's job to make people happy... right? He knew he couldn't make everybody happy, but it felt quite dis-heartening to meet one of those people so early on.

He knew he was being needy, and that his mood was very likely to forgive, forget and smile, but at the moment he just didn't feel good....

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Andrew > Lucion

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image
      ~~~~~~~~~~you // and i can be best friends! [[ don't you want to be friends?? ]]

Looking down at his shoulder a wild Kyou had appeared and rested his head there. He listened to Kyou's words and laughed a bit, "That's nonsense! You couldn't be a bad host is you tried!" Lucion patted the dark-haired boy's head and smiled. "You haven't failed any test. Besides, there are plenty of people in here for you to charm! There's nothing to worry about buddy!" The brunette looked down at his upset friend, he hated to see people sad. Knots started to twist in his stomach as he inspected Kyou's face more. The boy looked so down. Hmmm . . . How can I make Kyou feel better? It took him a bit but finally that tiny Christmas-tree-light sized idea-light-bulb in his head flickered on! Lucion gave Kyou a hug and said, "You're a not a bad host Kyou!"

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Many other people』『Silly boy

Versatile Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                                              Ƞ i k o - Ѵ o r a l i z
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            Hall, in front of the Host ClubAn a** hole of a jockI want cake~!!!

- Clicking could be heard throughout the long hallway. This was due to the kute ankle boots that the little man wore. They blended perfectly into his black stockings he wore, which disappeared under the lumpy edge of the baggy hoddie he wore. In a choke hold was a black plushie cat, nearly half his size. As he walked, he thought about the future. Nothing like what he wanted to be, but something more along the line of ten minutes from that very second. The future he imagined involved a silvery-blue haired man, a comfy lap, and the largest slice of cake he could ever eat. -
                                                    - Just then his thoughts were cut off by a large wall appearing at the top of a stair case. The little boy backed away and looked up at the troll that had brought him from his glorious wonderland. The man staired at him before the silence was broken. "What do you want shrimp? Move so I can find that punk." Niko tilted his head to the side, and stared at the mountain of a man, who was obviously a jock since he was built tough. "Baka." was the only word to leave the deceptively small teen's mouth as he side stepped the ogre and continued down the hall. His destination was just at the end of his world, not like he cared about anything other than what was in that room. -
                                                    - Just then a large force was applied to the little teens back, causing him to topple forward, slamming his face into the floor as a voice boomed behind him. "What did you call me punk? I'll teach you a lesson." The little boy teared up as he pushed himself off the dirt covered hallway floor. He then grabbed his neko plushie and stared up at the demon that had just harmed him, feet from his destination. -

OoC

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"Uuuuu... Lucion, you really are a nice guy!! " Kyou hugged him back, giving out a little sniffle. Man, how had he known he needed this? He had been to embarrassed to ask him for one... after all, guys didn't really hug. It felt great to be in someone's arms though, and after a moment, he broke into a smile, lifting his head off of Lucion's shoulder to face him. Woah... they were kinda close... he felt a blush color his cheeks, but he hid it with a grin, pressing his forehead against the other's. "Thanks! You really know how to cheer a guy up!" Kyou told him honestly. It was really nice having someone to depend on when he was feeling a bit down.

Some of the girls were whispering and pointing, but Kyou hardly noticed them. "Make that a double scoop ice-cream! Or.... maybe a float or something! Or... a big favor? Something! Whatever you want!" He added with a laugh. He wasn't really sure how, but he definitely wanted to show how grateful he was for that. Kyou was easy to comfort, but it was difficult sometimes for him to find someone who would do it...

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Lucion

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image

Lucion laughed and said "No problemo Kyou! I didn't wanna see ya sad!" The innocent brunette didn't take into consideration that they were two guys, hugging and now they were exceptionally close to one another with foreheads pressed together. Innocence is bliss to most. It seemed like Lucion had all the innocence in the world, compared to most people now-a-days. When he heard mention of ice cream, Lucion eyes widened, "You better not be lying!" He laughed. Lucion was always dead serious when it came between him and food. Especially ice cream. His favorite was butter rum. Of course. What would you expect from an Irish-man?! Nothing else. It always had to do with alcohol. His innocence never really picked up on that fact though. The giggling int he background didn't faze him at all, he barely noticed it since he had been hearing that kind of chatter all day.

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Many other people』『ICE CREAM!

Versatile Sex Symbol

User Image
                                                    ▬▬▬ { LOCATION } Host Club Room
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { PARTY } Everyone ... and No one
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { STATUS } What's going on??? Better get back.
                                                    ↘↘↘↘↘↘↘ ▬▬▬ { OUTFIT } ♥ ♥ ♥{ Click }

User Image

Stepping into the kitchen, Niji gathered everything he normally served on a large silver platter, while carrying six mugs and a coffee pot all at the same time. He was used to carrying many things at once, since he had a mentality of never going back and taking everything at once. Sometimes it was his downfall, but not today. Today he was feeling things would be fine, that was until he saw something strange.
                                                          Moving over to two of the new host Niji sighed and nudged the brunnet with his elbow slightly to get his attention. "If you were trying to get attention from the guests, next time it might help to be a little louder so they notice you. Well good luck." And with that Niji stepped back into the pace he was using to get back to his guests.
                                                          Carefully kneeling on the ground next to the coffee table between the two couches, Niji slid the tray from his grasp and set it on the table before passing out the mugs and filling them with coffee. He then smiled and looked at all the women and slid the tray of sweets towards the center of the table, grabbing a single cookie for himself. "So, how are you women today???" Several mumbles could be heard between bites of snacks and sips of coffee, which Niji deciphered quite easily.

▬▬▬ < JustliketherainbowIhavemanyshadestoshowyou~!!! >

{ Ƞ } i j i ▬▬ { ϒ } u k i ▬▬ { Һ } a n a ▬▬▬

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxкяιs || cнσι
sтαтus : Normal
ℓσcαтιση : Host Club Room

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Tell me your wish,
I will make it come true.
Don't just pray every night
at {home} by -yourself-

Your heart that loves me,
your wish that wants to be with me.
Stupid baby, I -prayed- for this too
That you would come to love me

Honey, I cannot [believe] it
Whenever you're sad,
if you just look upon my face
You will suddenly smile joyfully
I can make you happy
{I'm perfect for you}

┏┈┈┈┈┈

⋙⋙ As he awaited Fletcher's answer, Kris felt like something was wrong. Standing up suddenly, the girls all looked at him with confused looks, asking him what was wrong. Kris looked around, wondering what this feeling was. Though...he did notice a little one whom wasn't present. Was that what was nagging at him? "Please..wait here ladies. I will be back shortly." Kris began walking towards the door, cracking his knuckles. Although he was generally nice, when it came to his friends..he always had this weird feeling.

Even though he told the ladies to stay there, some of them had gotten up and were following after Kris to see what was wrong. Kris picked up one of the chairs and slung it over his shoulder, keeping it steady with his right hand. He walked past two of the newer hosts whom were hugging. He stopped and turned to look at them before scratching the side of his head. Niji had already spoken to them, but he felt like he should ask them anyway. "Um...not to ruin your moment or anything, but could you make sure these ladies don't follow me out here...? Thank you ahead of time!" Kris turned and went back to walking. He went out the doors and looked down the hallway to see a rather large male and the little one whom he normally sees at the club.

The girls, all protesting at not being able to followed, all stood by the door, peeking out as they watched Kris walk down the hallway. Kris tightened his grip on the chair and stopped a few feet away from the two. "HEY. Are YOU messing with my little one?" Kris knew better than to throw the chair randomly. It could end up hitting Niko, whom wasn't that far away from the overly sized male. It may be one of those rare moments when he's angry, but he thinks logically when it comes to fighting. He did know how to fight, so he wasn't exactly going in unprepared.

┈┈┈┈┈┚

User Image

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
        User Image
                                                  Atzel Voraliz

x

On the second floor of the boy's dormitory, in room seven, the door opens up to a dorm that has been shifted into an Arabian cave. The windows were cut off from sunlight, thick heavy black curtains made the room nearly pitch black. Instead of using electric, the room was lit with candles, and the floor was stacked with numerous books of sorts. Amid the tomes and beige and black fabrics, the center of the room hosted a bed. The canopy closed off most of it from any light the candles reflected. The sheets and pillows seemed infinite, and they all circled around a figure clad in black. He was sitting on the center of the bed shifting through a text aimlessly. His right eye was bandaged off, and his brown, nearly black hair blocked view of the still working one.

The door creaked open and a second shrouded figure stepped in. This one, a boy, wore the same black cloak as the one on the bed, making it impossible to tell what he wore underneath. His voice was quiet. "Atzel; it's begun." A single gold eye flickered up to meet the boy, and a smirk spread across his face. The boy instantly stepped back, bowing his head. He slipped to the end of the bed and stood up. With all his luck, the eighteen year old was a mere five feet in height. He went over to the far wall and pulled back a curtain.

"Oh goodie, just in time." His jagged voice a mere whisper, though it echoed about the room. He slipped away, leaving the other alone. The boy was used to Atzel's vanishing act though, he left the room casually, through the door.

------

His fingers enclosed about the tile, as he pushed his way up through the floor into the kitchen of the host club room. it was busy with activity, and the cloaked figure fell into the shadows, unnoticed. He seemingly materialized behind a small cluster of girls gossiping about things that did not perk his interest in particular. His arms seemed to appear from the cloak, as if it hadn't been there at all beforehand, it was clad in black, gloves, that likely went nearly to his shoulders. However they disappeared back into the fabric before it was possible to tell. He slipped from his hiding spot int he shadows and wrapped his arm about a girl's chest, the other arm his used to caress her cheek. "Have you seen...a pretty little boy?" He had to lean in close so she could hear him, his voice never breaking from a twisted whisper.

Atzel covered her mouth in time for her to scream. It was muffled but several girls still turned to it's chime. He grinned, a twisted cruel look, and released the woman when he was quite sure she had shut the hell up. "Take that, as a no then?" He licked his lips and stepped away. He hated these people. The girl whom he had bothered with his question ran to her friends, looking back over him and talking. Though Atzel starred directly at her his cruel grin never faltered. The trio finally just decided it best to leave, or move to another part of the club, he wasn't sure. Their absence opened up a space for him to squeeze through, so he might get a glimpse of the general area better.

xx

Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
                                                  Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous?
                                                  Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
                                                  Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.

Can You see me? ||the Host club room. ||
                                              Do You know me? || Some useless females. ||
                                              You're the Fool! x || N//a ||

LunarRoseDemon's Pardner

Doting Master

User Image

⤥きょすけ かがみね⤦

"Of course I'm not! I'll get you your favorite!" Kyou grinned. How could he let his fellow newbie down? He was about to let go of him when he was told off by not one, but two of the senior hosts.... a deep blush colored his cheeks for a moment before he laughed it off. "I'll be right back!" he smiled, giving Lucion a quick squeeze and a pat on the back before running off to go do as he was told. "Ladies! You can't follow him out there! Please don't run off after him!" He waved at them, trying to get their attention. It was quite tricky with so many of them, but he managed to keep them all from spilling out after Kris.

What was going on anyways? Some kind of fight? Kris was holding a chair... wasn't that really dangerous?! At the same time though, he seemed super cool... like a hero arriving at the scene of a crime! Kyou's eyes widened as he watched him wondering what he was going to do next... the suspense was killing him almost as much as it was killing the fangirls!

Kyousuke Kagamine

Company〯 Lucion > Kris + Niko + Bullies + Fangirls

Questionable Saint

18,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
                                          User Imageםιмιтяι ђɑʆε vєиє∂ιcтxxX

Leftbehind Cityxx
                                          xxxXxxx xxXA point where the past and future intersects
                                          Losing my destination in my present locationxxxXxxx xxX
                                          xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXWhy are you living?
                                          Answer within a 100 word limit.xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx xxxXxxx

User Image

Scoffing at Corin, Dimitri made it a habit not to even attempt to look at him, so he couldn't gauge the other's gaze when he first spoke. It bothered him that his sister's sense of men's fashion was actually being appreciated. With his luck, Jessica would drag him back here again. As if it wasn't bad enough he'd been here as often as he had. For whatever purpose it may have been. Despite his annoyance he couldn't help but be a little interested in the man's proposition. What exactly could that mean? Or perhaps over thinking it was a bit too much, he would take it with stride, the host was simply talking to him. That was all, taking mild interest in potentially paying customers. His jaw clenched, if that was the case than Corin should have focused his attention on Jessica! Dimitri was only her drag along toy.

He heaved a sigh as Corin moved away to grab a coffee pot (though he did not witness this action) pulling his hand through his hair. Stopping when it tugged on the hair clips. He was too tired for this, his mind probably wasn't working right. A hand reached over him again, though he half expected Corin to simply leave and not come back, so his reaction was swift with surprise. he straightened his back quickly sitting up defensively. 'W-what a strange thing to say!' This boy was obviously spouting complete...nonsense! Come back? Tomorrow? He didn't even know when they opened! He hid his face, like he was considering it at all. Though he was. Quickly his face darkened red once more, as Corin made a plain note of how transparent Dimitri had been! He sat for a few moments in silence after the host had left, and quickly turned his laptop off, pushing it back into it's case, he dropped his note book and pencil in beside it. Than he picked the bundle up, and left. After he grabbed the coffee of course.

He took a sip of the warm liquid after he had made a safe exit of the room. Blatantly ignoring the action going on, he had barely noticed the hoard of females he had to push through. 'Not coming back tomorrow. Not coming back. Not comi...' he continued to mentally repeat that as he went to the boy's dorm's. Down the hall, he would just go back to his room and sleep. As he had planned, when he woke up, likely around midnight, he would begin working again. It was a nice schedule, he appreciated it. His wandering eyes skimmed the hall before him, stopping at something that seemed to differentiated from the rest of the room. An open door. He peered in curiously, wondering if anyone occupied the room, or if they had left it open by mistake when leaving. If the latter he would do the polite thing and close it for them, inviting people to steal wasn't the best of plans.

Yet when he came to the entrance and looked about, it was not empty. there was a strange boy, white haired, sitting there, Dimitri frowned, slightly concerned. Yet it was an odd sight, the boy appeared to be studying, and the familiar sight made Dimitri himself smile. Than he blinked, jostling out of his day dream like state, the boy had probably seen him. "Ah, S-sorry..." Dimitri pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "I thought it had been left open by mistake." He nodded at the door.

-b ±√(b^2 - 4ac)
                                          2a

√{(x▿2-x▿1)^2 + (y▿2-y▿1)^2} = A dorm room.
                                                              Company$ = " Andrew "
                                                              REM N//a

Dapper Sophomore

User Image
User Image

Lucion tilted his head a little at the comment Niji made he didn't know exactly if it was a tip and compliment, or if it was a sarcastic comment meaning that they shouldn't have. When Kris also commented on the "moment" Kyou and Lucion were having Luke realized, it probably looked odd from others' points of view. The brunette nodded as Kyou went off to get the fan-girls' attention. Lucion stepped in to help also. He walked over to a small pack of girls and asked, "I'm sorry to tell you this, but our host Kris is a little busy at the moment so you will have to wait at your tables! I'll have to step in for him, sorry to disappoint. He'll be back soon though! Don't worry!" He lead the girls over to a table and tried to herd more and more girls over. They were incredibly stubborn though. This is like trying to herd sheep without a dog! The Irish-boy sighed and shook his head, I really hope Kris won't be too long! These girls won't hold off for very long!

Host Club Room』『Kyou & Many other people』『So confused but OH WELL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff