Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Its just a cook book." He said, laughing a bit as he heard music. His ears twitched a little, and he started laughing. "They're at it again... Hold on." He said, handing her the book and jumping down. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes." He said, walking out of the library.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Lucinda meowed as she watched Hikaru go.
"Where are you going?" she called out after him as she picked up the book and started flipping through it, stopping at a recipe for salmon, "oooh...♥"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru opened a door to a large room, seeing two things glowing in the dark, along with the music. "You two, didnt I say to turn the lights on when you danced?" He asked, laughing a little as he could make out the mother and father spirits better. Both of them looked shocked at him, but seemed to laugh a bit. "I'll get them..." He said, snapping his fingers and creating a ball of fire. He sent it to light the candles around the room. "Let there be light." He said, laughing a bit.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda soon got bored of looking at pictures of fish that she couldn't eat.
She got up, stretched, and then jumped down from the bookshelf, landing on all fours, shifting to cat in an instant. 'I wonder what Hikaru's doing...' she thought.
Lucinda followed Hikaru's scent to a large room, entering just as the candles lit up. She meowed, her tail standing on end in surprise. "What's this?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"The great hall." Hikaru said, looking back at the mother spirit and laughing a bit. "These two love to dance in here, and usually do it in the dark. I swear though its better to have light in here. Looks a lot better." He said, laughing when the spirit looked at him, seeming a bit mad. "Dont you think it looks better Luci?" He asked.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda purred with laughter and then shifted back to human, walking towards Hikaru.
"It's fine either way~" she said with a smile, "hehehe, do you want to dance too?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"I guess so, but I only know how to slow dance..." He said, laughing a bit as he took her hand. "You alright with that?" He asked, looking at her. The mother spirit seemed to giggle at him, coming over and seemingly hugging him. Hikaru gave her a confused look before she went back to where she was, looking back at him. "Shes confusing me..." He said, laughing a little.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda giggled, holding his hand. "Of course I'm fine with that," she said with a grin, "but are you alright with the fact that I'm probably gonna step on your feet if you're gonna slow dance?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Im perfectly fine with that. Just dont stomp them." He said, laughing a bit as he started to walk towards the middle of the hall. He looked over to where the music was playing, and heard it stop. "Hold on a second." He said, letting go of her hand quickly to reset the record player. He started the song from the beginning, running back over to Luci.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda laughed lightly and said in her best gentlemanly voice as she offered her hand to him, "may I have this dance, Hikaru?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Aren't I supposed to ask that?" He said, laughing a bit as he took her hand. "Anyways, I think both of our anwsers would be yes." He said, smiling at her.
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

"Hehehe, yessss," Lucinda said with a smile. She put her other hand on Hikaru's shoulder.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

After a couple minutes of dancing, Hikaru looked back at Luci, turning a little red. "So how is it?" He asked, laughing a little. "I think this is more or less the longest dance I've had. And probably the only one with another demon or creature."
User Image

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda smiled softly at Hikaru. "It was great, you're a wonderful dancer..."
She giggled. "How was I? I didn't step on you too much, did I?" she asked, "sorry, I don't slow dance much nowadays, it's all about 'hip hop' dancing or whatever out there with humans."

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"You were fine... But I think the watchers went off somewhere..." He said, looking around to see nothing. He gave a little sigh and laughed, looking back at Luci. "Ah well, shall we head back now?" He asked, taking her hand again.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces