Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼
ggggggggggggggggggggggggg

"I don't get it..."

-[He had spent the past couple minutes simply quietly waiting and trying to be as nice and patient as he could be, though he was starting to decide against waiting at all. He had been losing his appetite, mainly because he was sad - a problem of his he hated. He uncomfortably shifted and looked in the direction he had come from on his way to this place and thought about leaving.

Soon, he was caught off guard in a good way by none other than Katherin coming out, which made him actually freak out; he was worried that she was going to yell at him to suck it up or just tell him that he wasn't sleeping in the same room as her or something. Instead, she actually had some of the food he said he did not want, and gave it to him. He looked down at the plate, then back at her and lightly pulled it away and watched her go back in. He immediately followed on behind her then sat down at the table across from her - not directly, but a seat over so she could easily ignore him if she wanted to - and he looked down at the food for a few seconds before looking back up at her, giving a timid smile, and then poked at it and began to eat. After a couple bites, he looked back up at her; he wanted to say thank you, but he feared he would just either get some cold response, or be told to not expect this sort of thing, or pretty much any other sort of thing he was terrified to hear, so he simply smiled again and looked back down at his food for a few more seconds before eating more.
}

"Why can't I make you smile...?"

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

It seemed that Lily was merely day dreaming as she had assumed due to her small startled reaction she gave at first, before giving her a bright smile and a small giggle as she turned herself to face her. The confirmation about Lily being asleep through the whole thing was made as she began to apologize for actually falling asleep, the mention of petting brought a small smirk to her face as her hand slowly creeped over to begin scratching Lily behind her ear. Inside her mind she was squealing at how overly cute it was, and secretly wishing her fiance was a neko because they seemed to not only be more friendly than the angels, but so much more cuter. "No need to apologize, you got tired, sleeping is a need. You never should apologize for something you need." The way she worded that was a bit weird, but she thinks she at least got the point she was trying to make across so that was enough for her. At this point, she was ignoring Erik and Katherine, since Erik wanted to go ignore her anyway when they had come down together.
                                                        A question came up that made Luciana a little nervous to answer. She placed her elbow on the counter than propped her cheek on her fist, "Well, yeah, I'm okay. When you were asleep though, a huge fight happened with my brother and one of the angels, which is absolute poop because my fiance is an angel and now I'm going to get the whip-lash of his anger later! I guess I'm just a little nervous is all, sorry if it's noticeable." As much as Luciana did enjoy the attention and the care someone was giving to ask, she would rather just drop that subject completely, it was better off in the back of her head left unthought about since she knew it was not going to be resolved through words, but rather just waiting to see if it did or did not happen. "It's nothing to worry about though, I know I'll be fine!" She said cheerfully, showing that there was truth in her words that she was fine.

Outfit :.: Dress and stockings, necklace, and hair pin
        Company :.: Erik. Lily, and the woman who seems to know Erik.

Out Of Control: Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, I had completely forgotten about that. x-x Well, now they could explore together since Luci loves exploring too. :3

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

The beauty is тнёгё, but a beast is in the нєαят.

Just as she partially predicted, the male demon had followed after her and took the seat a bit away from her. This showed he was still probably nervous about angering her, and was not becoming attached or thinking that now because of the one act of kindness he was in the clear; this made her happy that she would probably not have to yell at him to put him back into his place once more. There was silence between the two, she would notice every so often Erik would give her a smile, showing that he was feeling better and no longer being a baby. The silence was irritating her, but there wasn't much to say, she already asked the most plainly obvious question earlier and did not like his answer, what more was there to talk about?

"Does the food taste okay?" The words just sort of appeared, she did not really think of them before she spoke, and it irritated her she asked such a thing. His opinion on her cooking meant nothing, why would she bother to even ask? Oh well, it was just to start some small talk anyway, there wasn't giving him a second chance if no conversation was being had. "Before all this, was there someone you had a thing for?" That was probably a stupid question, but she was still just trying to make some sort of decent conversation, and this question could easily be related to the whole ordeal going on around them. Maybe, based on his answer, she could tell a bit more about him and whether she should be careful around him or not. Either way, she probably was not going to treat him any differently, but the information would still be good.

[ OOC: ]

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼

"I don't get it..."

-[Katherin's question about her food made him look up, then the hidden meaning behind it almost brought some hope up; she was actually caring about his opinion, which meant she cared! He took a moment to think about it; he preferred his meat cooked well, as opposed to this, but he was not sure if he wanted to admit that; chances are he would need to say something nice like he did like it just to get on her good side.

However, she had simply asked another question, and he felt a bit disappointed that he could not say something, or even worse, he felt like she actually did not care. Her other question was weird as well; he was unsure what to say at first, but then finally spoke up. "Well, I mean... I did..." He still did. He looked down and poked at the food a bit uncomfortably. "I probably shouldn't have... It wasn't exactly right to." He glanced back up at her, then looked back down. He was going to make a small observation that, in the end, this was probably working out for him, but that would imply he was okay with all of this, and that would probably just make her even more mad, so he'd just have to, again, make sacrifices just to make sure he did not get yelled at again.
}

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

Mood: Content.
With: Luciana and two others.

°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°°º◦εїз◦º°

++++++++++A small purr escaped as she was once again petted. Tilting her head into the pet she listened as Luciana mentioned the fighting. A small frown formed at hearing that. Lily had been wandering if that would happen, it seemed something that was very possible but she had hoped that it would not happen. "I hope it doesn't get to bad for you, and if you need, for any reason, you can find me" she said as she gave a small nod when Luciana said she'd be okay. Lily wasn't all to sure on if everything was okay, but she could tell when a subject should be dropped. "I was exploring the mansion, or at least I thought I was" she gave a small giggle as her tail swayed back and forth slowly. "I guess I have a very good imagination" she added with another giggle. She tilted her head to the side again as she glanced over at the two that were now sitting at the table, then back to Luciana. "Want to go look around?" she asked, wanting to escape the kitchen due to the uncomfortable feeling she was getting from the two at the table. Without waiting for a response, she headed to the door. Turning around she peeked her head back in to wait and see if Luciana was going to join her.

++++++++++

((OoC: It's all good!)

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

The caring response that Lily gave made Luciana smile, she was glad that if no one else did, at least she had Lily to care about her, and she knew she would do the exact same for her. Did she ever meet her fiance, she questioned, since in her memory she could faintly remember her saying she hadn't met her's yet, but she wasn't sure if she had imagined that or if it actually happened. With Luciana's forgetful mind and over-active imagination, real and fantasy could easily be mixed up. She hoped that she did meet him, because she seemed happy, and if she had met him and was happy then he was a nice person. "Same for you, you better remember that." She told her with a smile on her face, ending what she said with a small giggle. When Lily began to describe how she was day dreaming about exploring the mansion, actually thinking it was real, she realized that Lily had more of an imagination than she did. The only things she would ever confuse for real or not was things that were hard for her to remember, they usually were real, but they seem so fuzzy she can't be sure, that would be why she feels like her imagination was powerful enough to confuse fantasy and reality. Maybe that thought was just connected to one of her fears though.
                                                        "I'd love to!" One thing about Luciana was that she enjoyed exploring new places, she enjoyed exploring outside more, but who knows what secrets the mansion could hide as well. Thoughts of treasure and hidden rooms was a good substitute, but she still would always fantasize about stumbling upon a beautiful pond with many flowers and butterflies, other pretty things like that which treasure could never hope to match up to. Following after Lily, she opened the door for her and stepped out of the way so she could get through, and excitedly squealed as she imagined the things they might find. She hoped that there really was secrets to find, she hated to get excited then have her hopes be crushed, though she knew it would be hard to find any secrets so she would not give up quickly. "Where should we look first?" She asked Lily, not knowing where to start, but she figured the best approach would be from bottom to top so all the ground could be covered, other than that she had no idea where to go.

Company :.: Lily, my new exploration partner!

Out Of Control: Now they can explore together instead of Luci being stuck uncomfortably with those two. xD

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

Because of her second question, he didn't bother to answer the first, which was probably for the best. Not that she cared about his opinion, but she did not want to receive a negative comment on her cooking, that was just assuming he wouldn't be appreciative since she liked to assume the worst in him. At least that could work in his favor somehow, she might eventually be impressed that he is not as terrible as she thinks he is, but that will take a lot of time and effort from him. There was past tense in his words, so that made it clear that it was no more, whatever the relationship was between him and this mystery person. "Why was it not right?" She asked, beginning to actually feel some curiosity to his story as she was actually interested in finding out why.

Now putting two things together, she wondered if he was really over this person, or if he felt it was wrong to like this person so he shoved his feelings aside. "You used past tense, does that mean this person does not hold a place in your heart anymore?" She asked, hoping that he would not ignore one question for the other like he had before, since now she did expect an answer to both of them, not just one. "Please answer both of them, I don't want you ignoring one question for the other like moments ago." That was not her trying to be rude, in fact, she didn't really sound cold as she talked, it was just her stating how she felt so this way a problem would not arise because he didn't do as she expected of him.

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

With: Luciana!.

++++++++++Lily was glad when Luciana joined her, seemingly just as excited. Although she didn't particularly like the indoors, if she was exploring it it was perfectly fine. "I say we go.." she glanced around, where should they start? Logically it should be from the ground up. "Ooh! Let's see if one of these doors leads to a basement! Then we can just work our way up from there!" she said, excitement causing her tail to sway back and forth quickly. Without a moment of hesitation, she grabbed Luciana's hand and ran off down the hall way, towards the entrance, hoping that Luciana would be able to keep up. She kept her grip light just in case she should need to let go. They could start there, check all the doors, and go from that point. Usually Lily explored alone, but it seemed even more exciting to be searching with a friend. Lily smiled, knowing that she had made a friend, the comment she had made that the same would go for her was reassuring considering she had yet to meet this Danilo she was engaged to.

++++++++++She stopped at one door on the way, seemingly the only one in this particular hallway. Reaching her hand out, she pulled it open and gave a small sneeze as a cloud of dust seemed to make its way out. "Ugh, cleaning supplies" she said as she held back on another sneeze. She gave a small giggle as she closed the door and looked at Luciana. Seeing as that was a bust, she once again headed to the entrance, although if the neko thought about it, she should of headed the opposite way to get to the entrance. Stopping in front of the back door she looked around. "Oops! This is the back door!" she exclaimed as she gave a small grin to Luciana "Oh well, hmm, we came from that way, so we should go.." another glance around, "that way!" she said as she pointed in the opposite direction they had came, which lead down a different hallway.

((OoC: Silly cat >.<!))

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼

"I don't get it..."

-[Instead of just looking up with his eyes, he was now attentively listening to her. Of course she had to ask the questions he felt uncomfortable answering. Why couldn't she pick an easy topic the both of them were likely to enjoy, like if he liked little puppies or something? He shrugged slightly and looked down at his food then, after a few seconds, worked up the nerve to respond.

"Well... I shouldn't like her because..." He decided to use her likely lack of knowledge of demons to his advantage. "Let's just say it's not something looked favorably upon by our kind. Uh... It's a bit uncomfortable for me... I'm sorry..." He sighed quietly and shoved his food from one side of the plate to the other. "And I mean... I never really got to act on it, so there's no point in continuing to like her, y'know?" He shrugged lightly and looked back up at her, hoping this awkward conversation would end soon.
}

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Just as Luciana had thought, Lily had suggested the same idea of going from the bottom of the mansion to the top, which meant looking for a basement. The idea of the mansion possessing a basement completely slipped her mind, instantly making Luciana bit fearful. It was dumb of her to let paranoia get to her, but she did not trust basements, she trusted them no more than she trusted attics, both those places were a no go. But before she had time to say otherwise, her hand was grabbed and she was forced to run along side Lily. It was not hard to keep up, as Luciana was surprisingly quick, she also had a decent amount of stamina to keep her running for a while.
                                                        When they finally came to a stop, it was a door that stuck out very obviously in the hallway without many doors. It made Luciana nervous that the door did belong to the basement, but she did not want to show off one of her fears so she tried to act strong in front of Lily. It was pathetic to her that a demon such as herself would fear something like the basement, but there were a ton of dumb things she feared. Like spiders. Speaking of which, a dust cloud came out from behind the door, revealing a cleaning closet, which was ironic considering it was dirty and filled with spiders. The small girl's already pale skin somehow managed to lose more color as her wide eyes stared at all the spiders, trying to keep herself from squealing in fear. The door was returned to being closed before any of those icky things could escape, and they resumed running down the hallway till they stopped at the back door, which they proceeded to giggle together after realizing that. It did not matter to Luciana how many wrong turns they were making, she just enjoyed the exploration and fun of being able to do this with a friend. Luciana had no idea where they were going, or where Lily was going to end up taking them, but she followed where she pointed and began to run down the hallway, knowing she would follow. "Well then let's go, we can't let the treasures have time to escape us!" She called, acting like at a certain time of day the treasures would somehow become more hidden.

Out Of Control: Aw, she's cute. x3

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

As obvious as it was before that this conversation was uncomfortable for Erik, it progressively became more noticeable as the male tried to explain himself while awkwardly playing with his food. For a moment, her dark eyes stared at him, examining him during the silence as she looked a bit confused at what he had said. Though she wanted details, she was not going to continue to pry, she would not be likely to get the answers she sought anyway, since he was very intent on being as vague as possible. "Hm, okay." She responded simply, ending the conversation at that. Now this was going to be questioned in the back of her thoughts, but maybe she could find out these dark secrets of his someday.

Now there was a new task, finding yet another conversation to start with him. If only she was talking to one of her siblings, conversing would be so much easier. She wondered where her other siblings were, now that she was thinking about them; if they were having better luck than she was. Finishing off her plate she got up and walked over to the sink where she proceeded to wash the dish, dry it, and put it away. Turning around, she walked back over to Erik and sat down, propping her head up on her hands supported by her elbows on the hard surface of the table. "I've questioned you enough, it's your turn." She was tired of being the one trying to come up with conversations for them to share, she was now passing that duty off onto him so she no longer had to do the effort of trying herself.

Invisible Shapeshifter

User Image
◢Lily Raye Nargacuga◣

With: Luciana!.

++++++++++Lily slowed as she came to yet another door. As she opened it she heard the squeak of a mouse. Her ear twitched towards the sound. She stuck her head in the room, found the light switch and turned it on. It appeared to be some sort of office. With a small giggle she entered the room and headed straight to the desk to rummage around. Boring, papers. The only thing of somewhat interest was a crumpled piece of paper in the trash basket, which upon opened was just a shopping list of food. Dropping the paper back in the trash basket she looked around. Her ears twitched again at the sound of a mouse, and she had to resist the urge to find it. She didn't particularly want to embarrass herself by chasing it. She turned from the desk to look at the small bookcase, hoping to find some sort of secret lever to a secret door that held some sort of treasure. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" she said softly, not sure if she was still looking for treasure or if her cat instincts were searching for the mouse regardless. Turning towards Luciana she grinned, "Find anything?" she asked as the mouse squeaked again causing both of her ears to twitch. She fought back the urge to drop to all fours and start sniffing around.

++++++++++

((OoC: Silly cat >.<!))

Newbie Noob

User Image

-[Erik Diablo} ☼

"I don't get it..."

-[Erik sighed and looked back at his hardly touched food when she simply said okay. He glanced over to compare and saw that she was pretty much already done, and he knew that meant he was probably making it obvious that he felt weird. Then again, he was almost okay with that; he tended to secretly want to draw attention to himself and even he was not aware that was what he wanted.

After she got up, he slowly poked at his food a little bit more then decided to hurry up and finish it off. Upon her return, the plate was empty, and he thought about getting up as well, but she had already sat down and seemingly got comfortable, meaning she was interested in talking for a second. Which felt weird, since he knew that deep in her heart she was hating every last second she was spending in the same room as him. He shrugged a little and looked down at the table; he still felt too scared to maintain eye contact for too long. "What about you...? I could bounce the same question back at you... you know..." His voice got low and uncomfortable at the end; he was not sure what he could have probably done wrong when he was saying that, but the very thought of her going off on him again was enough to make him fear failure again anyway.
}

Romantic Rogue

User Image

Luciana Ɍae ƉiabloXXX

Diablo Youngest Daughter

Taking a step into the office, paranoia still running through her veins, she cautiously looked out for any hiding spiders as she walked. The sounds of a squeak hit her ears, it was faint, but she could still hear it. It probably belonged to a mouse, she found it odd this nice place actually had so many dirty rooms, which probably meant it had secrets to. Realization struck that Lily was part cat while a mouse was hiding somewhere in the room, which meant she would probably want to catch it. The idea of her chasing a mouse did not bother her, but Luciana did not want to witness the sight of the poor, defenseless mouse getting eaten. Back at home, they had a cat, instead of the dog Luciana wanted, and it had once caught a mouse. She remembered how it was still alive and squeaking as it was just a baby being eaten by her cat. It not only made her feel sick, but also sad, even though her siblings tried to endlessly comfort her with the thoughts of many other mice being in the world with how many babies they have.
                                                        Pushing that thought away, she began to search the room, while Lily was going through the desk she proceeded to examine the walls. There was a painting, and with a smirk, she pulled it off the wall, expecting a secret safe to be behind it. Sadly, there wasn't, which made Luciana frown and place the picture back on the wall where it was found. Turning to face Lily at the sound of her voice, she saw her looking at a bookcase and wondered if there was any secret stairwell hidden behind it, or maybe a dungeon, or a lab! All it took was finding the right book to pull out to activate a system of machinery to move the bookcase out of the way, or maybe a lever hidden inside the room. "Nothing yet, but I know something has to be hiding in that bookcase!" If not a secret pathway behind it, then maybe a secret code hidden in one of the books disguised as a bookmark, or maybe a key, the possibilities were endless! "I'll look for a lever or something to move it, you should see if any of the books have anything hidden in them." She suggested, then used her observation skills to begin searching around the room for anything that stuck out.

Out Of Control: I wasn't sure if she actually started to interact with the bookcase, or if she was just looking at it, so sorry if I messed anything up. x-x

Romantic Rogue

User Image
Katherin Salvatore

Fire elemental

Looking down at his plate she noticed the food was gone, which meant he had to of liked it at least a bit to of been able to eat it all. Softly closing her eyes, she was allowing herself to get comfortable in her seat. She would not admit it, but Erik was not being a terribly hard person to get along with, and, not that she cared about his opinion, she was still partially happy he liked her cooking since she knew her food did not always come out the best. The question she had asked had been awkwardly directed at her, awkwardly because of how nervous he was when attempting to turn the question around on her. Opening her eyes, she calmly stared at him for a moment, before dropping one of her arms to lay on the table while the other still supported her head. "I've never had such feelings for anyone." She answered simply, speaking the truth, while her eyes were looking off to the side.

Part of her was beginning to feel slightly tired, perhaps it was just because for the last few days she was unable to get a decent amount of sleep and now that everything was settled she could now feel it. But she didn't feel ready to go to sleep yet, she wanted to gather up some trust for the person she would be rooming with or else she would have yet another night of trouble sleeping due to being uncomfortable because of him. It was best to establish a bit of friendship so she could rest without being paranoid of him doing something to her in her sleep or something. "You're an incubus, right?" She asked suddenly, before pausing as if she was debating what to say next. Then she looked away, she decided to not say anything else, for she did not want to be rude and start getting defensive again when things were going well. "I was just asking, wanted to make sure I had my information right." She added, fully being aware he would probably assume she was going to start accusing him of being a no good soul stealer or something, so she needed a lie to avoid him knowing that was her actual intention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces