Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slowly gets up off the floor after being thrown out of the kitchen, "Lets see, since you are a spectral spirit, would a poltergeist have killed me then and there in the kitchen?"
((I'm going to go, too. Was a pleasure.))
"It's like this because of me," said Siel, looking at the idle hotel, "I was so angry at that careless construction worker (he was drunk, the a*****e) that I killed him. So, I brought in all these revengefull spirits because of my act."
gets up then pulls a bunch of knife and throws them at that dumbass girl pinning her to the wall
animerocker
gets up then pulls a bunch of knife and throws them at that dumbass girl pinning her to the wall
"Ahh!!!! What the hell you doing, stupid?! Someone get me down from here, NOW!"
he quickly stood and threw his scythe, holding the end of the chain, as it pierced the demon that had appeared in his room's head. He quickly tugged the chain and it came back and he grabed it. "There."
cutexbrunette
animerocker
"Ahh!!!! What the hell you doing, stupid?! Someone get me down from her, NOW!"

He walked up to her, and took out the knives, tossing them back to the man who threw them. " better?"
cutexbrunette
animerocker
just then a bunch of ghosts charge torwards her
NenoskeZArmada
cutexbrunette
animerocker

He walked up to her, and took out the knives, tossing them back to the man who threw them. " better?"
"Yes, better. Thank you." She said.
animerocker
cutexbrunette
animerocker
just then a bunch of ghosts charge torwards her

He quickly grabbed the handle of his energy sword, and unleashed the energy, and the size of the blade at begining cut down mos of the ghost, then slashing he killed the rest. "What do you have against this woman anyways?"
NenoskeZArmada
cutexbrunette
animerocker

catches his knife with his hands then puts them back in his trenchcoat
cutexbrunette
NenoskeZArmada
cutexbrunette
animerocker

"Yes, better. Thank you." She said.
"always a pleasure..."
"Hehe" Julia said. "I don't know why that man doesn't like me..." She sighed. "Well, anyway, who are you? I'm Julia."
"is anyone here hungry or thirsty "
animerocker
"is anyone here hungry or thirsty "
Julia looked at him, and made a dirty look. "Uh.. no.. I'm not hungry nor thirsty.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff