Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slate gets up, "what do you want?"
((I must leave for a while, but I will be back later, kk? Awesome RP.))
Fallen Snow
Violet eyes widened imperceptibly as the boy's hand went right through her face. Surely this was but a trick...some form of smoke-and-mirrors illusion? But why in a hotel?

Suspicion rose in her as she glanced around at the others, hand poised and ready to go for her keys and simply leave if she had to. But curiosity was there, too...

"What's going on here?"

"Nothing at all," said Siel, as another scream erupted from the kitchen. He winced and looked over in that direction. "KEEP IT DOWN!!"
"Ummm.. nothing..." She said. "Gosh... too much screaming here.." She said cooly.
There was definitely something not right here, Keira could tell that much. For the first time, she caught sight of the panicking others and her dark eyes narrowed, her body tensing as she listened to the screams coming from the kitchen.

Haughtiness and friendliness disappeared to be replaced with deadly calm.

"I seriously doubt there is 'nothing' going on here."
Divine_Maiden
((I must leave for a while, but I will be back later, kk? Awesome RP.))

{See j00. Later!}
Slowly walks into the kitchen only to be flung back out again, "AAAHHH!!!" *Crash* "Ow."
Slate gets off the floor then punches the skitsafrantic girl in the nose
Fallen Snow
There was definitely something not right here, Keira could tell that much. For the first time, she caught sight of the panicking others and her dark eyes narrowed, her body tensing as she listened to the screams coming from the kitchen.

Haughtiness and friendliness disappeared to be replaced with deadly calm.

"I seriously doubt there is 'nothing' going on here."

Siel looked at her with a dark look in his eyes. "Something is going on, but it doesn't concern mortals."
animerocker
"Did you just punch me..?! You a**!! You can't punch a woman, you stupid boy!" Punches him, and kicks him in the balls. "Stupid.."
Nicole just laughed at their reactions and continued to read her book.
"Doesn't concern mortals? I would think that we would be the ones with our lives on the line," she pointed out simply.

"So why is this place the way it is?"
nenoske sat on his bed, waiting for something to happen. "Well nothing exciting has happened yet...." he sat holding his chained sythe, the chain and the scythe in hand.
cutexbrunette
animerocker
"Did you just punch me..?! You a**!! You can't punch a woman, you stupid boy!" Punches him, and kicks him in the balls. "Stupid.."
After the girl kicks him in the nuts he holds his nuts then falls to the floor still holding his nuts
animerocker
cutexbrunette
animerocker
After the girl kicks him in the nuts he holds his nuts then falls to the floor still holding his nuts
"Ha! That's what you get, stupid boy!" She turns around and walks away from him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff