Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

Not only could Oni sense the magic that David was letting bleed off coming in his direction, but the smell of bood as well. As David emerged from the city Oni would lunge forward towards him.

"I can smell the blood on you. So you must be the one that massacred the city."

While he was right that David had done the most damage to the city, he didn't realize that the blood he smelled was David's. Once he got close enough to David he would swing his right fist at him. He didn't plan to reveal to much information about him too quickly. So it was probably for the best if he fought like a normal human, for the moment.

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora let out a surprised yelp as a stranger came hurtling out of the dust clouds, almost colliding into her and Oni.
In turn she ended up dropping her little ball of energy sending sparks spraying outwards to dot the ground around them like land mines.
Each "land mine" pulsing the same energy that the ball had been.
Damn it.
She hadn't intended on dropping that early.
All she could do now was hope that Oni didn't accidentally step on one.

Wary of who else could be lurking in clouds, she reacted maybe somewhat drastically, because a dark shadow loomed next to her, not taking any form just yet, but watching, waiting.
She wasn't ready for the shadow to take a form just yet anyway.
Taking steps backwards, she pressed herself up against a pillar, joining her shadow in watching Oni take a swing at the stranger.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

Devil-Steel

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

"Guh!" David grunted in surprise; he hadn't been paying enough attention. He was so focused on the angels that he didn't realize he was walking right into two hostiles... Funny, though, they didn't seem like angels. I don't have the time for this. He activated the rune on his hand, his palm aiming at the ground beneath him. A great gout of water spat forth from it, throwing him into the air, before solidifying into a pillar of ice. If Oni wasn't careful, his fist would be caught in it.

Without missing a beat, he landed with both feat on his new perch. Drawing blood once again from that hand, using the fingertips of the other, he pressed the red into the surface of the ice pillar, which immediately began to glow crimson with power. He looked down at the man and woman, narrowing his eyes. No, they didn't seem like they were associated with the angels. Still, they seemed dangerous, if David was right about those strange orbs the lady had spread on the ground.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but that was someone else. Someone who, rather foolishly, attracted a large number of angels. Angels from which I am currently fleeing. Unless you'd like to meet that entourage, I suggest the both of you be on your way." David snarled out. He looked behind him briefly, expecting angels to appear any moment.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

As the water started to gush forth from David's hand Oni would stop his punch and jump back. If we was summoning water, he could probably control it which wouldn't turn out to well for the King of Hell.

"Why would angels be interested in anyone in from a town on Earth?"

Of course Oni knew that David had been telling the truth about the angels since he had already picked up on their energy signatures. Of course the King of Hell couldn't figure out just why any angels would be here.

With the current goings on in Heaven they could have been pursuing Lucas or some of his allies. Did that mean that the man in front of him was one of Lucas' allies, or just an enemy of Heaven if the legion of angels was truly pursuing him.

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

The blonde sorceress continued to lean up against her pillar, apparently un-phased by the impressive aquatic show put on by the stranger.
After having a merman for an English teacher, a selkie for a dorm-mate who was best friends with a pair of sirens, water play was a little old hack for her.
Though she couldn’t deny the waves of power pulsing away from the display was reasonably impressive.
Getting drenched or turned into an icicle by this guy would be the last thing on her “to do list”
Of course, it didn’t take her two seconds to work past the power display to try and work her own magic to figure out if he was hiding under any form of illusions.

The suggestion of getting out of the way of his “entourage” did seem a like a good idea though.
She could fight.
She just didn’t like it.
… Or rather, wasn’t very good at it.
Right now however, everything in her brain was telling her to get the ******** out of there.
Yet no, no, here she was, trying to be cool as a cucumber.
Maybe taunting the King of Hell was maybe taking things a bit too far?
Naaaaah.
Taunting him was fun… Even if she did have a feeling that life as a serving girl complete with studded collar and barely-there bikini was somewhere close on the horizon if she continued.

”Really Furball?”

”Given you’re old as some small mountains, I would forgive you for having dementia or something, but I know you better than that, right even to the point where I know you’re not a muscle head so you don’t even have that to lean on.”
From the shadow next to her there was an eerie noise that sounded like the yipping giggle of a hyena, causing her to shoot a disapproving look at it and shake her head a little.
Now was NOT the time for her to be making an appearance.
She needed to stay quiet and keep watching.

”There’s only a one reason at the moment as to why a pack of angels…peck of angels? Flock of them? FLOCK of angels! Would be chasing after someone on Earth. And unless he’s using a spectacular illusion that I can’t trace the origin of, he’s not the guy they’re looking for. Would bet good money that he does have something to do with him though.”

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

Devil-Steel

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

"Why indeed? But I never said anything about being from Earth." David arched an eyebrow, still peering down at the man. Quick reflexes. Experienced at fighting, and definitely not human; he couldn't quite place it, the energy coming from him. The same went for the woman standing behind him, casting those strange spells. Judging by her talk, she seemed fairly skilled in magic, something David certainly could appreciate. But now wasn't the time for that, as the angels were still approaching. He couldn't gauge how many, for they were far too clumped, but they'd arrive soon.

David turned around again, and almost missed the last part of what the woman was saying. His head snapped back forward, looking down at "Furball". The only one David knew the angels was looking for was Lucas. These two in front of him were somehow connected, if David understood "he" to mean the former king of Heaven. "She's right. Lucas is a friend, though I'm having the worst time of finding him. Question is, are you friends of his, or not?" David jumped up from his pillar, his hidden angel wings unfurling, the crystalline feathers noticeable only by their shimmering like pure ice. He hovered in the air, the crimson pillar now vaporizing, but he did not attack. Instead, it formed a bloody mist behind him, between himself and what would soon be a gaggle of angels.

"We've dawdled too long. Even if we ran, they'd likely easily fall upon us. I plan to fight, so slip away if you see fit, but I'll be following shortly. If you know anything about Lucas, then I'd have that information." David's eyes narrowed suspiciously once again. Normally he might think that these were suspicious "friends" indeed, but between Kira, Wyndom, and a number of other oddities, it wouldn't be the first time Lucas had decided to keep strange company.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

As Kora started to talk Oni would only groan. She really liked to give away information.

"You really don't know what tactics are do you woman? During fights are the best chance to get people to slip up. So much for that idea now though."

Of course her running her mouth may have found them a potential ally, assuming he was telling the truth anyway.

"I don't know if I'd call him a friend, but I am acquainted with him. I would like to see him back where he belongs though. As for running....."

Oni would shift into his tiger form and look up towards David.

"If you think I'm going to run from a group of angels, you have another thing coming."

Oni would only smirk as the small land mines of Kora's began to float up and orbit around him. While his telekinesis wasn't his strongest ability, it was strong enough to keep them orbiting around him.

"As much as this pains me to say, try not to kill any of them. It wouldn't reflect very well on Lucas if we did after all."

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora drew an angel halo around her head while giving Oni a sugar coated smile.
She hand't given ALL the information away.
On that he was some kind of fluffy being, that they were looking for SOMEONE and that the person in front of them wasn't that person.

Now that the stranger asked though, what was Lucas to her?
She wasn't close enough to him to call him a friend.
That was Sabriel's honor.
Acquaintance sounded good…. But it also sounded too… too… distant.
For now she'd have to call him a person though.
And when she got home research what you called someone who wasn't a friend and wasn't an acquaintance but wasn't a stranger or an enemy.

"I suggest we all mind the mines then. They'll make you lose your mind."
Unable to help it, she let out a small giggle over her own terrible joke.
The mines were designed to disorient and confuse their victims alongside disrupting their sense of balance, making the ground feel like walking on the deck of a ship in the middle of a storm.
"But ah, seriously though, they're actually not something I'd recommend coming into contact with…

Also I can't comment on what she does…"

From out of the shadow next to her came what had been making the yipping noises.
The beast that emerged looked like a giant black hyena. though it was completely black with faintly purple stripes and glowing purple eyes.
It's head was level with Kora's waist and from it's mouth was dripping a purple-tinged black ooze that upon hitting the ground hissed and bubbled.

Scratching the back of her head Kora giggled nervously because seriously, she could tell the beast that she wasn't to hurt anyone, but she couldn't assure that deaths wouldn't happen given the toxic ooze that it produced.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

shadekitsune's Husband

Noble Reveler

Quote:
Devil-Steel

Quote:
LightsOfDecember

Quote:
Rabid Smurf_x_

Quote:
-Willow the Whisp-

Quote:
DarkKingJilly

Quote:

GalaxyCommander

Samurai Creed~ Illuminati

As the explosion of hydrogen blasted the streets of Rosewood to dust, most of the angels covered in that blast were injured from the intense heat of the explosion of air and water. Of course in Samurai's good fortune the blast missed him and the assassin since they were standing in the zero point of where the explosion could not reach them otherwise the blast would hit the person who cast it and his friends. As the massive explosion settled, but covered the central parts of the city in fire, smoke and pea soup mist; Wyndom, David and Dylan vanish within the sea of chaos and faces as two squadrons of angels (24) surrounded around Samurai and Takehitsu as they pointed their weapons at them. While another squadron of angels (12) in the background began to start a holy chant to seal Samurai and Takehitsu movements and escape as well as another squadron of angels took flight into the air surrounding them from above as support and backup. Samurai smirked as he placed on his shades again. "48 of you would make a great contribution to the Illuminati." spoke Samurai.

"Mortal known as Samurai Creed leader of this Illuminati and founder of Cruxis, you have gone against the laws of creation and have slain our brethren for your twisted and unjust goals. For your crimes against the peace of the High Heavens and all of creation you are sentenced to be undone from all creation, but that would have been your judgement if we had not found out you take sin and corruption away from beings and objects, that in saying you are to be detained and captured to be brought back to the high council of heaven to be subjugated into ending our war with the burning hells and exterminating all demon kind from existence. Should you comply quietly we will not harm your comrade beside you and should fight and become our champion your transgressions on creation and heaven will be absolved. What say you mortal Creed?" spoke the head angel as he continued the holy chant from within the background.

Samurai gave the angels a toothy grin and said only uttered two words, "Ground Zero"

The angels were perplexed by these words spoken to them, the squadron leader of the angels called back towards Samurai asking, "What do you mean by 'Ground Zero' mortal?"

"Just as it means you winged abominations. I'm going to make this fair city of Rosewood into Ground Zero and butcher every last one of you into black dust. I will break your faith and shatter your hopes into despair and death with my poison and misery." replied Samurai as he clicked the safeties off from his guns and got back into a battle stance.

"Then will bring you back by force then Mortal Creed and will fight for us whenever you want to or not. Strengthen in your chanting my comrades and seal Samurai Creed and his fate, but kill his partner, we have no use for him in this new age of Heaven!" spoke the Angelic Squadron Captain.

Samurai laughed as he lifted one of his guns and pointed at the squadron leader and fired at the angelic captain. The bullet went through the holy angelic barrier like as if it was paper and pierced through the angel's armor and into his flesh piercing his heart through. The angelic captain shocked in horror as he looked down to see his chest bleed out silver blood from his chest and mouth.

"H-how...that's impossible!! How could you break through the angelic barrier much less strike through my arc-angelic armor and hit me so fatally?!" coughed the angelic captain as he fell to his knees as silver blood spewed out from his mouth and out onto the floor. His soldiers now looking at their leader unsure how to assess the situation and to even comprehend how a mere mortal man could hurt an angel so fatally.

"Your info on me was half correct angel. It's true I can take a demon/person and objects sin and corruption away from them, but that doesn't mean I can do the same with hope and faith and that's just the beginning abomination. With any sin, corruption, faith and hope I take from you I mark you with my toxicity and the more you rely on it it poisons you until you expire and that's just me touching you with my toxic love." spoke Samurai as his fingers twitched and within seconds the armored and armed angels surrounding Samurai and Takehitsu were split and cut like they were sushi rolls as some sort of invisible blade cleaved the legion of angels and killed them in mere seconds. The barrier squadron of angels now in panic and shock as they started to intensify their barrier spell as the backup squadron of angels from above drew their weapons and charged towards Samurai in a full reckoning force.

"If he cannot be captured and detained he must be eliminated, nothing in all of creation would allow a creature to take both sin and hope away especially a mortal. Samurai Creed is a demon kill him he is a threat to the council and all of creation. Seal him and kill him!!" yelled out the dying squadron leader as he was shot again by Samurai in the head as the angels head exploded and killed him.

Samurai began to walk forward and out of the barrier and holy magic circle unfazed by the angelic magic and fired upon the chanting angels with his guns, his bullets hitting them even if they tried to dodge them with their magic it only hit them through. It wasn't soon after that those silent resolved angelic soldiers became screaming sobbing children as they died screaming for their creator to save them from their suffering only to be done in my Samurai's brutal poison as it turned them into fallen dead angels. "36 out of 48, now you 12 remain...are to fly back pissing yourselves or die trying crying like babies as I rip you apart one by one. Also for the record, I'm no demon. I'm ideal." smiled Samurai.

DarkKingJilly rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

LightsOfDecember

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

It wouldn't take long for twelve Angels to emerge from the city and encounter David, Oni, and Kora. The energy signature from David's water manipulation would stand out without trouble. Each Angel, although clothed like the people of Rosewood would quickly draw their weapons. Perhaps David was unaware of who Oni was but these angels certainly were not.

"This...This is unexpected. Oni, King of Hell. Our duty is to capture Lucas and his associates."
There was hesitancy in the squad leaders voice. He did not anticipate finding Hell's ruler here on Earth. Especially at Rosewood of all places. Although their orders came from the Council the squad leader wondered if attacking Oni would be an act of war.

"Leader?"
One of the angels spoke up, confirming if they were to attempt detaining these three. It perhaps was controversial for the squad leader to start thinking about his actions now. Then again his confidence and pride would be tested if he were to engage Oni now.

Tossing for outcome.
Even: Retreat.
Odd: Attack.
ninja

"If...If Oni is here then Lucas should be as well! We can capture the other two we were pursuing earlier for information."
"Sir!"

And like that the angels retreated back into Rosewood. They'd conceal their weapons and blend back into the crowds...
LightsOfDecember

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

"David!?"
David had gone but in some ways Dylan was relieved. It'd be easier for David to maneuver and escape if he wasn't looking after him. He'd trust David for now and hope his comrade would be okay on his own. He'd then look to Wyndom and frown, "Well. Should we leave the city or keep looking around? This would be a good chance to search since I'm guessing most of the police are focused on keeping people safe. On the other hand this would also be a good chance to get out of the city unnoticed. It's your call..."

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

Devil-Steel

DarkKingJilly

GalaxyCommander

"King of Hell, eh? Odd. the last "King" I knew was how should I say... more imposing? More demonic? Well, I suppose I shouldn't judge by first glances." David looked down at Oni, even though both his hands were now moving, tracing invisible lines in the air. The red mist that had been waiting patiently surged forth, forming tiny bloody droplets, each darting forth in a different direction. Flying faster than the angels could hope the flee, the tiny drops formed into additional sigils, forming into a large circle upon the ground. Ice burst forth from those portals, surging into the air and cutting off their escape route. The temperature dropped dramatically as the ice continued to pour out, before finally it stopped, having formed a large dome surrounding the twelve angels, as well as David, Kora and Oni.

"Interesting trick with the mines, there. I might ask you to teach me that. For now, though, I'll settle for a name, since I now know Oni's. I am David." David began to drift down from the air, unconcerned with the mines below, now that Oni had collected them. By the time he did, the angels had already done an about face, before reforming their rank and file. It seemed that they understood that they wouldn't be allowed to leave, unless they ended the spell at its source; they had tested the ice walls with their weapons, and some weak magic, to no avail. The twelve had formed up, with four in front, four in the middle, and four in the back, presumably with their squad leader in that back row to direct their efforts. They knew full well who it was they fought: the King of Hell would not be a pushover, and no one that associated him could be considered weak.

"Fine! I've been itching to take that head of yours, foul beast." One of the lead angels snarled out, yet despite his bluster and bravado, he never broke formation. Well disciplined, these troops. David was about to test that. He sprinted forward at an alarming pace, leaving it up to Kora and Oni to either go on the offense or stay in their defensive position. A blade of ice formed in the hand without the sigil as he charged forward, a long and thin scimitar that radiated great cold. The two center angels of the forward line stepped forward to meet his charge with one of their own, one with a spear and the other with sword and shield, both at the ready. Meanwhile, one of the angels in the back line began to cast a spell, while the remaining nine circled around David, heading towards Oni and Kora.

David slid to a halt, parrying to the side a strike from the spear, before being forced to take a retreating leap back, to avoid a follow-up strike and a well timed stroke from the sword. Reasonably skilled, and good with teamwork, and they were keeping him away from the clearly dangerous element of their little trio, being the caster. I've been told multiple times not to kill them, but easier said than done. He deflected a lunge from the sword, while a spear strike from just behind the shielded angel just narrowly sailed past his cheek. While he'd used a few flashy spells, David knew he had to avoid anything too gratuitous: beyond the fact that doing so was liable to kill the angels, it might even compromise his identity as An.

He shoved his shoulder hard into the shield in front of him, forcing the man sliding back, but even that seemed to be coordinated. As one, the two brawlers jumped to the side, just as a bolt of lightning sheared the air, aimed straight for David's heart. "Not bad." David summoned forth a a thin wall of ice, using the portal on his hand, placing it just between himself and the bolt of lightning. Anchored to the ground, the electricity struck the ice, dispersing along the front face of the wall and partially into the ground, before vaporizing it. Steam billowed out, and the sword and spear angels both surged into that cloud, weapons stabbing into that mystery.

Having jumped back at the impact of the lightning, David watched as the sword first emerged from that mist, but so focused was the swordsman on his target, that he never noticed that the scimitar was gone. Instead, a puddle of ice, on the ground just before him, slickened the ground now. The spear continued forward too, just behind the swordsman, who had just begun to lose his footing from his far too enthusiastic lunge. David stepped forward, just beneath the sword, palm grabbing the swordsman by the helmet. Before he could even stroke downward, David's fist clamped, freezing the mist in a moment's span. It had gotten all over their skin, in their eyes and ears, and worse yet in their lungs. The spearman, who had yet to emerge from the fullness of that cloud, fell to the ground covered in rime, body thrown into cardiac arrest. The swordsman had mostly left that mist, and had escaped most of that pain, but the brief shock was enough to paralyze his muscle. That was all the time David needed. Sending a pulse of energy out through his palm and into the angel's head, David caused a small vibration in his bloodstream, which quickly propagated throughout his system, eventually reaching his heart and brain. Literally shaken to his core, the man fainted immediately.

"Should have sent more after me!" David yelled out the the angels who were now behind him, his taunt drawing a few distracted gazes. His bait set, he turned his gaze over to the caster, beginning to close the distance.

Demonic Sex Symbol

User Image

As the angel outed his identity Oni would only snarl. He was surprised that they recognized him since his hair color had changed. As David started to ramble about the last King he knew the tiger would eye him. Now wasn't the time for them to debate what a King should look like. For now Oni would turn his attention to the angels that had been forced to turn around.

"If you think you can take me, then by all means your welcome to try."

The King of Hell was glad that the mines that orbited him weren't deadly, although from the implied effect they held it didn't sound like the tactic he had in mind would be the best option. As the nine angels circled around David and came towards him and Kora he could only smile. The orbs would fly up into the air and rain down on top of the angels.

While the angels with shields were able to protect themselves from the mines, around three of them total, the rest would find themselves dazed. The effects of the mines had left the other six angels stumbling around barely able to stand straight. The King of Hell would only smile as he looked to the remaining three angels.

The were in a reverse triangle with two up front and one in the back, each with their guard up ready to block and then strike down the King of Hell when he attacked. Unfortunately for the thee of them, they were set up perfectly for the King of Hell to take them down in a flash.

"Rise Speed fifty percent."

The ground beneath Oni would crack and shatter as he pushed off, disappearing in a flash. The next time Oni would be spotted would be with both of his feet on the shield of the back angel facing the other two. As the third angel was sent flying backwards Oni would land on the ground and lunge forward. The two angels weren't stunned by the display of speed as they thrust their blades forward at Oni. Blood would splatter on the ground as Oni's advance came to a halt, two swords stuck in his stomach. The angels would smirk as they looked at their skewered pretty.

"He wasn't so hard. Let's avoid killing him so we can take him back as a prisoner. I'm sure the council would reward us for bringing back the King of Hell alive."

"You see this, even the King of Hell fell against us! Why don't the two of you go ahead and surrender while you have the chance."

The two angels would start to laugh as the pulled their swords from Oni's gut and turned to face Kora. She was the next target on their list, once they could subdue her the group would be able to focus on David. Or at least that was what they thought. Before they could take a step towards Kora the two would feel a hand on the side of their heads.

"Who wasn't so hard? If you really think being stabbed is enough to stop the King of Hell you really have a lot to learn."

Once he finished speaking Oni would bring his hands together slamming the angels heads into each other. While getting stabbed hard certainly hurt, it wasn't the first time it had happened and it probably wasn't going to be the last time. With the three angels with swords and shields out of the way, all that were left were a few spear users, and a couple more casters.

LightsofDecember

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly

Ruthless Elocutionist

Kora Stern

Kora made a noise and gave Oni a look when the angel spilled the beans on who he was.
And after all that complaining about her having let the were-tiger out of the bag too.
Like she was going to get an apology from him for that though.
Snowballs had more chance in well… Hell.

"Kora…. Just… Kora."
Her expression clearly depicted her desire not to give her last name.
Not surprising really considering that if David recognized her last name, she didn't want to spend the time explaining why a Stern was so far from a library or the halls of the I.C.M.

She was admittedly slightly pleased that he found her land mines an interesting trick.
Of course, they were developed by her figuring out that more often than not, it was far easier to stun and run over standing and fighting.
Given that Oni and David were obviously not wanting to take the stun and run option though, it meant she was going to have to stand and fight with them.

Unfortunately.

Running one hand through the fur of her familiar, she used it as a way of comforting herself.
Giggles had never failed her, and today was going to be no different.

Watching as the two seasoned warriors quickly polished off their opponents, she moved so that she was leaning over, coating her hands with the toxic ooze and pointing Giggles at the nearest angelic spell caster.
Giggles. Hunt."

The word "hunt" barely had to leave Kora's mouth as the beast sprung forwards, paws pounding against the ground, charging towards the spell caster, yipping merrily.
Weaving in and out of spells aimed at her, Giggles launched herself at one of the caster's necks, powerful and poisonous jaws sinking through flesh. With a playful noise she then shook the lifeless body as if this was all one big game to her.

Hit in the haunch by a spell from one of the casters she crouched low over her prey and growled savagely.
Next target in sight she moved to attack, but missed, fangs scraping against skin, ooze infecting the wound which started to bubble as the caster screamed in pain.

Meanwhile Kora was spinning the toxin that coated her hands into a net.
Her aim was to get it over the angels holding spears, especially as they started advancing on Giggles who was on to her third victim.
What she didn't realize on the other hand, was the angel coming up from behind her.

User Image

Devil-Steel

Rabid Smurf_x_

Rotten the Rogue King

-Willow the Whisp-

DarkKingJilly
User Image

Takehitsu found himself in an odd position. One things exploded around him which at this point was more of boring as it left him with nothing to do, that being noted. The information that Samurai had was now being put to question as though the man had been fed lies, also as if he had been possessed by the entity which was lying to him. In the end though it meant one simple thing. He didn't actually know how to find Morick. His possessor might. But here before him was David. The two of them had not done a whole lot in the past, however here in front of him was David. Takehitsu decided it was time for a conversation with the man. The manner of how he would get in to talk with the being was something a little different than the others likely would expect. Takehitsu moved to the dome quickly scaling to the top of it although the ability to see through it was not. He would just have to trust that those on the other side would not get hurt. He took six round blade throwing blades, however these ones did not explode. A round blade is a thrown blade that essentially spins powered by a small extremely high powered motor. They work like drills and do not stop but go through heavily armored opponents burrow into walls of steel and fabrics that normal weapons cannot pierce. Almost all round blades ave an explosive implement in them and blow up in likeness to a grenade, those would not break the barrier here, or so Takehitsu was guessing so he threw non explosive round blades.

Takehitsu then reached down pulling up what would appear to be a wire from the base of the burrowed round blades now. He quickly assembled a circular panel with three tripod extended legs and inserted four of his orbs. The first two orbs where yellow being the basic engine orbs. The next was a light blue and the last was a white orb. So that David's quarry did not escape Takehitsu came fully prepared. The energy charged for a matter of seconds then a heavy pulse would shift through the six blades. The pulse would be something alike to a Capital class star ships Siege Pulse canon blasting the ice. Unless the ice consisted of diamond the likely result was it exploded downward at a high velocity and shattered the instant the pulse hit it. However the pulse was focused into a circle so it would only cut a direct circle out of the ice.

Immediately proceeding Takehitsu would jump in followed by a second pulse the blue and white orb created a heavy super coolant based liquid. And the white froze it refilling the gap. This coolant however was different than the ice David had made, it was a coolant however that was normally used as a mass suppressant. It would normally be a large blob of gel that would cover a person nullify magic and drain their body of the ability to move yet allow them to breath and stay alive. In it's frozen state all it could do was halt magical based attacks.

Takehitsu open jumping in landed on the back of an angel. This was obviously not his intended plan and the angels would take it as a hostile action. It was only a glimpse of a second but Takehitsu knew that battle was ensuing. His double sword came to his hands again and the first blade was through this angels spine rending it dead before it could react to the sudden newcomer. Takehitsu roe the body to the ground and looked to see who was where and needed assistance for the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff