Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Yer. It was part of my training as a guardian. Seven years old and stuck in a house like this with three other people. Yer it was fun *ahem*. For the live of me i can't remember why or what we did but it was probibly important. But now i have to come here again. Something to do with a group of beings here.'

400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
looks like he is not coming. *starts to walk with the others*
(Damn server, i had a huge info written and it was deleted crying . Oh well)
Name: Lance
Species: Human
Appearance: avatar
Info (Optional): Past few years, he has seen things at the corner of his eyes, figures that instantly disappeared when he stared directly at them. He thought there might be something wrong with his eyes, but there is more to it than that. As he was walking down a random road heading home, he saw another thing at the corner of his eye, right in front of really old house. Since he had nothing better to do, he walked up to the house and entered...the door slamming and locking behind him
(if there is anything wrong with this tell me)
blue_magician
'Yer. It was part of my training as a guardian. Seven years old and stuck in a house like this with three other people. Yer it was fun *ahem*. For the live of me i can't remember why or what we did but it was probibly important. But now i have to come here again. Something to do with a group of beings here.'

*she heard voices. she stuck her head around the corner and then quickly pulled it back when she saw 3 people. she pressed her cloaked figure against the wall, hoping they hadn't noticed her*
'Wait. We need to go to the front door. Two more poeple are wating for us both human like you two. Oh and there's an elf round that corner. (It's nice to be able to sence these things)
{(Welcome to the RP. ^_^)}

She quietly followed him, thinking a little to herself about random things that happened to cross her mind. And path.
~As soon as the door slammed he tried to open it again. It was locked~ Great...just great... ~He turned around and looked around the interior of the house~ Hello? Anyone here?
blue_magician
'Wait. We need to go to the front door. Two more poeple are wating for us both human like you two. Oh and there's an elf round that corner. (It's nice to be able to sence these things)

*hears him and thinks: uh-oh. there goes my hiding place...*
'O.K elf come with us unless you can deal with this place on your own?'

'''Lance Haloblade Theres somebody right next to you. Check the posts.'''
(Whoops...uhhhh...i'll just wait till they say something)
(Actually i gotta go.....just pretend i wasnt here sweatdrop )
{(Lol. Ciao!)}
"Sir, where exactly are we goin'?"
Please dont call me sir. I'm only 15. I've only been ehre twice and i still dont know everything.'
blue_magician
'O.K elf come with us unless you can deal with this place on your own?'

'''Lance Haloblade Theres somebody right next to you. Check the posts.'''

*decides to step out. her hood hides her pointy ears and face*
"How did you know I was an elf?"
{(Ack! Gotta go for now. I'll return in a few if the RP is still active. If not, then I'll return anyway.)}

She stepped in front of her before the ground-rot gave in and she fell through the floor, passing out when she landed on the ground below.

"..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces