Welcome to Gaia! ::

' Guardians have a similar sence your kind. You can sence rain and such. We can sence beings. Its the only way we can keep safe. Well i can't feel any of the human presences any more. Wha...where did that hole come from and where did that human go to?'
blue_magician
' Guardians have a similar sence your kind. You can sence rain and such. We can sence beings. Its the only way we can keep safe. Well i can't feel any of the human presences any more. Wha...where did that hole come from and where did that human go to?'

((sorry for replying a bit late. got distracted))

"aha I see"
*she looked at the hole*
"humans have a strange way of disappearing..."
'Tell me about it. Sahll we go back to my room now? Theres some ropes there'
blue_magician
'Tell me about it. Sahll we go back to my room now?'

*she nodded, not wanting to be left behind with ghosts*
"Sure"
'Humph I'm lost. Wait whaa* Both of them hit an invisable wall and are tied to it unable to speek or move'
blue_magician
'Humph I'm lost. Wait whaa* Both of them hit an invisable wall and are tied to it unable to speek or move'

What the?? oh , great...she thinks. she tries to use her magic to make the wall disappear but somehow the wall is able to stand her dark magic. Darn...
''' I'm out for the next two hours or less. Gotta do a few things. Thats why i left us that predicament. If somebody gets us out then can you tkae my char on till i come back. Okies. Bye '''
blue_magician
''' I'm out for the next two hours or less. Gotta do a few things. Thats why i left us that predicament. If somebody gets us out then can you tkae my char on till i come back. Okies. Bye '''

ok bye bye!))

*she tried to move but wans't able to*
I'm back...

'Someone get us out of here' he thinks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items