Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(I am beat)~Location:(training hall)~Company:(Leria,)~Soul Count:19

User Image

Marik watched her picking up the daggers and the blood forming on her arm. walking over he grabbed his shirt and jacket not bothering to put them on. "We are beat how about we see the boys in a bit, we should steam it up first i mean the pool is just down the hall." He smiled at her still rubbing his tender throat. Running over he grabbed her hand pulling her out of the room, he wouldnt take no for a answer he was going to take care of his wielder and now that a piece of his soul was in her maybe she would heal in the steam like him. Pulling her into the pool room he turned around to her and smiled dropping his clothes on the tiled floor and jumped into the pool. "Come on the water is great!" Channeling his heat the water began to boil and steam off.

User Image

User Image

SimplexXxClean's Significant Otter

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxtคкє ๓ץ ђคภ๔↙↙╮ ℓєтѕ !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{ ṡøṃεώhεɾε } ώε сαṉ ɾεṡτ øυɾ • • ṡøυlṡ
xxxxxЩΣ'ℓℓ ƧIƬ ЩΉΣЯΣ IƬ'Ƨ ║▌│ ЩΛЯM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxчσu'll sαч lσσk wє'rє hєrє αlσnє . . .

Amelia looked into Casper's eyes as he tightened his grip o her hand. She wanted to ask what he intended to do, but just glancing at Levi pretty much made it clear. But Casper looked utterly serious, he wanted- no needed to do this. So Amelia would not be the one to tell him he couldn't. With a nod of her head, the small girl slipped her hand from Casper's grasp and climbed the nearest staircase. The metal was cold and slippery from what she could tell. The smallest mistake could cause Amelia to fall and possibly snap her neck. Fortunately for her, Amelia was a lot more careful then she looked, and made it up to the top of building. Trying to reach the highest point possible for her, which turned out to be a pretty stable beam hanging from top of the building. 'I wonder if this is safe enough...'

Amelia looked below, watching the fight half worried, the half in awe. Never had Amelia seen a battle like this before, and it was just the beginning! There was.... something about it that made it unique, and heart racing. Even though the girl wasn't even in it! A little more into the battle Levi had locked eyes with Amelia. There's was a low fog, but she could tell he was staring at her. Then he spoke her name. Amelia's eye's widened as Levi began to explain that the two of them were originally partners from the start. 'B-but my first weapon was....' Amelia grabbed her head as memories started to pound into her head. The first being one of Amelia and Casper fighting... something. Of the course the being they were up against wasn't exactly what she was focused on. Amelia was too focused on the fact she didn't remember something like that. Though the memories did not end there. Amelia started remembering multiple things about her and Casper. Some were other battles, and other just the two of them talking about whatever. There had to be over a year's worth of memories just pouring into the girl's mind. It was painful, excruciatingly painful. But there were some really good memories in the bunch. Memories so wonderful, that even though Amelia had passed out on the beam for a bit, she was smiling.

Amelia jumped up, weaving heavily at her wake. She put a hand on her forehead, trying to kindle the headache to the best of her abilities. She began hyperventilating, gasping for air as if she had just drowned with Casper. "C-casper!?" Amelia said, looking over the beam. Searching for his familiar face. The girl's eyes searched the battle field. The woman from a bit earlier is next to Levi, and Casper... Wait that Casper? Amelia thought, looking in the direction of the 'person' who was stand in the rumble Casper was thrown into a bit earlier.

Hehe cute, right! ~ { x } Over Here! ~ Academy~ Ruins I'm With! ~ Casper . Levi. A woman I Feel! ~ Worried I Hear Voices! ~ Coming Back Downxxx
K e k k y u
User Image

Soul Count :: Unholy Weapon (Complete)
Weaponry :: Tidal Anchor

Rage mixed with electrifying pain and slight nausea made Leviathan miss the presences of Marik and his wielder, Leria. If he did catch onto their auras, he would have likely noted that the two were getting stronger, the bond between the meister and her weapon growing thicker; thus their souls now stood out among the gravity of his own. If it were in his character, he probably would have even congratulated the two for making it this far despite their sacrifices and wounds inflicted not merely on themselves, but on others as well. But this was not Leviathan. He was usually an angry monster and not easily impressed by petty performances but maybe one day.. when Marik became a holy weapon, he could test the boy, in a similar way he had done with Casper. His chest heaved from madness and the energy consumption of his wide-scale attack. The thin smile on his face had faded when he felt his cousin's soul disappear from the world. "If you don't come back, you're no cousin of mine." Levi muttered to himself as his hands clenched. Then when all hope seemed lost a miracle happened: Casper lived. Levi could feel his cousin's soul resonate back into the world of the living and an irritated smirk edged into the corner of his lips. Reeling in his anchor with one mighty tug, he whipped it back towards him and caught it firmly in one hand before resting the large hunk of metal on his shoulder. "Well then," he spoke adding in a slow approving nod after Casper's statement. "The means to your return doesn't matter, yet." he explained, pausing only to narrow his gaze as if to study his cousin's new form.

His smile faded back into that solemn look of annoyance. "Welcome back." he said rather simply though his tone of voice was rich with sincerity. Soon after, Syril landed at his side and Levi took a step to face her. Clenching his anchor tight, it burst into a mist of water that settled over his back and the ground behind himself. Levi wrapped a hand behind his neck and tilted it sideways to exhume a crick from his upper spine. "Let's~" he replied to Syril, noting the playful wing in her childish walk. He was about to place a light hand on her head when he sighted the blood that trickled from his neck now on his wrist. Hmph. Guess I taught him too well.. His orb moved from his the shade of red to Syril, then past her, at the only individual left atop the structures surrounding them. Levi raised an eyebrow at the girl's new appearance. The brilliance in her eyes appeared to match Casper's own luster now, among other details. Looking from Amelia and back toward his cousin, Levi beckoned him with a tilt of his head, "We'll call it a day. Why don't you go see her?" And with that, Levi pocketed his hands then he and his significant other left the scene. A short ways down the watery cobblestone pavement... Levi lightly bumped his side into Syril. "Stop flailing like that, will you?!" he nerved, looking her way with a stern expression on his face. He hated when she acted cute - well, at least that's what it appeared like to most other people, but she knew the truth. [x]

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilovecookieshowboutudoulikeemtoohuhdou

Location :: Ruins > Infirmary | With :: Syril, Casper, Amelia, -Leria, -Marik | Mood :: Bit Calmer | Music :: Take One Last Breath
Lunar_Rose12
User Image
Soul Count :: Unholy Weapon (Incomplete)
Weaponry :: Dual Pistols
Outfit :: Something casual- [x]

What does he mean that it doesn't matter? If not now, that b*****d owes me an explanation later... Casper wanted to know what had brought him back to life and why his figure itself had changed too. He slowly started walking towards Levi while listening to him. "So you just killed me, and ya don't expect me to return the favor? I want some answers." he asked slyly as sky blue sparks crackled in his hand. Just as Casper was about to pick up the pace, he saw Syril take a free fall down to Levi's side. At this he halted and shook his hand free of the renewed energy coursing through it. The smirk on his own lips faded to a light frown. Ugh- I wouldn't stand much of chance now anyways... his gaze fell to the numerous cuts and colorful bruises that decorated his damaged frame. Well he had been patient thus far in life, so he could probably wait for a better time to discuss the matter of his revival with Leviathan. A grateful curve embraced his lips as made a goodbye gesture to his cousin and manfingers. "Sounds good... just don't leave the campus, alright?!" he cupped his hands to his mouth and called out to his cousin. Smiling, Casper turned to face the opposite direction. That's when Levi's statement finally hit his exhausted mind like a train.

Amelia!! his eyes widened and he remembered somebody calling out his name from earlier! Turning towards the structure Syril had stood upon, his gaze rose up the ruined structure, past steely beams and eroded stone, until it finally met with the refreshing gaze of his wielder. "Amelia!" he called for her, looking left then right for a way to get up to where she stood. Instinctively, Casper ran straight towards the building. Brilliant sapphire threads of energy lept off of his soles as he sped even onto the wall itself. Surprisingly his feet clung to the surface as he continued his sprint, avoiding obstacles here and there while using i-beams to throw himself further upwards. With one final tug on a broken cylindrical bar, Casper soared up and to his wielder. "W-Wait..no-" He landed right before her and stumbled onto the poor girl, embracing her as he did. "Mph- ....Amy..." Wrapping his arms tight around her transformed figure, he brought himself down to her level and dug his face into her warm neck. A few loose tears glistened in his eyes as a generous patch of pleasant sunlight stretched out over the two to warm their figures. "I thought that I'd never see you again..." his fingers dug into her delicate shape, holding her snug to him while his smile turned bittersweet. Did she remember him as he recalled her now? Did she know how much she meant to him? [x]

ilovecookieshowboutudoulovecookiestoobecauseubettalovethemmuchoriwilleatchammmilovecookieshowboutudoulikeemtoohuhdou

Location :: Ruins behind school. | With :: Amelia, Syril, Levi, -Leria, -Marik | Thoughts :: '...Amelia, is she okay?' | Music :: The Best of Me

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Pool Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:I feel like I ran into a brick wall: ||-||:Song:Black Paper Moon: ||-||:Clothing:Red: ||

User Image

Groaning Leria wanted to protest the idea of going to the pool room. Before she could though he had a hold on her hand and was dragging her to it. Groaning she walked into the room and watched Marik jump in. Looking over herself she realized that she wasn't really in swimming attire. "Couldn't we just do this later? I mean honestly I'm fine and I'm sorry but I'm in no mood for a wet t-shirt contest." She pointed down to her shirt before crossing her arms over her chest causing the daggers to jingle. "Besides I kind of have a good chunk of weapons strapped to my body." Reaching up she unclipped the cloak from her neck and showed off the 20 some odd daggers. Walking over to the pool she dipped her fingertip into it feeling the heat and causing the rest of her to feel cold. "Besides the boys are most likely waiting for us." There was a small whine to her voice that time as she looked over her shoulder to the door to the pool. She didn't want to be here, there was a million other things on her mind that she wanted to either figure out or escape from. She had just helped safe Casper's life and there was a shift in the school before of it. She didn't like the feeling and it made her want to escape to the world of racing. Besides maybe the fall air would help clear some of the fog in her mind. There was a thousand things that she wanted to do but at the moment when she soul tapped Amelia and Casper something felt off. She didn't think that she was going to get her friends back and rightly so. In all honesty she didn't want Casper and that wasn't fair to Amelia to drag her into most likely another one of Uriel's traps. Instead Leria was going to have to go into this alone with Marik which only made her want to work harder at getting him to a holy weapon status. Moving away from the pool she slumped down onto one of the benches and pinched the bridge of her nose. They were 19 souls in meaning they were 80 away. While it was a great improvement they still had a long way to go and it felt like everything was happening in such a rapid pace that it made her head spin just to think about it. Where they going to have enough time to even take down Uriel? They would have time to take down the shadow demon but that was just within a few hours. Where they even ready for that? Some of their stuff seemed kind of old hat and there was still a ton that they needed to learn. When was the last time they sat in on a class anyways? Wasn't it just the one so far and then they hadn't seen even a speck of Reaper? No, she saw him when she was sent to Uriel. What the hell was going on? There was how many teachers and yet Leria felt like Marik and herself were doing everything on their own. Was this what it took to build a holy weapon or was there suppose to be more guidance? Things like this is what would lead a possible holy weapon into an unholy one.

User Image

User Image

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

Amelia watched intently as Levi continued talking with Casper. 'At least I think it's Casper?.... The soul lengths match at least...' Is what Amelia was thinking at the time before she stopped listening. Amelia was just sitting blankly on the beam. Not sure what to do with herself now. She too had recovered her memories... all of them. Even the one where Uriel had called her into the office that day... and wiped her memories of Casper... of Leria. 'Oh god, Leria... How am I suppose to face her after everything I said...' Just looking at the girl, anyone could tell she was deep in thought. Though just one call of her name from Casper, brought Amelia out of all her thoughts. It was a involuntary. Something she did naturally. When she was called, Amelia's immediate response was "Huh?" In a few seconds, the same girl was smothered in Casper's embrace. It was surprising, but the girl's body immediate relaxed at the touch. Registering everything much faster than her mind could. Not that it took Amelia long to understand what was going on. For in a few seconds, her arms also went around Casper, she could feel his tears fall onto her neck. "Me too." She told him, sharing his same smile.

Hehe cute, right! ~ { x } Over Here! ~ Academy~ Ruins I'm With! ~ Casper I Feel! ~ I Hear Voices! ~ Beauty From Pain~xxx

Sugary Snack

User Image
Hi I'm Riki!
I'm 18 and a 1st year Weapon! Oh! And I need a Wielder!
I'm Feeling: Excited! I'm bouncing off the walls!

Riki sailed through the air, jumping in a zigzag pattern from street lamp to street lamp, making her way to the front door. "I'm here, I'm here, I'm finally here!" If no one noticed her agile and acrobatic entrance, they all knew she was here now. She really had a set of lungs on her. "All that waiting and all that awful time with the bad man, but I'm finally here!!!"
She flipped backwards and forwards, splitting, tucking, and twisting her legs and the entirety of her small body, landing skillfully on her feet each time until she finally landed at the front door. With an enthusiastic kick, the door flew open. "I'm Riki!" she said, as she giggled enthusiastically. She then bursting forth in a fit of excitement, taking a chance to look at every little detail of her new sanctuary. "Ooh it's all so pretty, and so cool, and so perfect, Oh! I am so glad I'm here!" The funny thing was, she hadn't even taken a chance to see if she was really speaking to anyone.User Image
User Image
Soul Count :: Unholy Weapon :: 0 Souls
Weaponry :: Dual Pistols
Outfit :: . . . . [x]

Casper felt a pair of slender arms wrap around his own back. They filled him with warmth more so than the sunshine that beat down on them just overhead; her embrace filled that hole in his soul that had been missing all these years. Did this mean that she.. did she remember? There was only one way to find out. Nuzzling his head in the nook of her neck, Casper wiped off some of the few tears that strayed down his cheek onto her porcelain skin. His gaze softened as he rested his lips onto her neck and calmly closed his gaze during the innocent kiss. Amy...... he called out to her in his mind; Amy was one of the few but meaningful nicknames they had come up with long before their memories had been locked up. Now that his mind was free from those binds, however, Casper promised himself that he would never let her go again. ......I know you can hear me. So much time has passed... without you by my side. his voice gently echoed through their linked souls. Do you remember.. he paused, unsure of whether or not he desired to ask her the question that plagued his thoughts even now. Casper slowly withdrew his lips from her neck and opened up a bit of space in between their hug. Turquoise eyes reopened, his new iris' appeared to form two dangerous slits, as if they were a snake's and not his. He noticed them as soon as he caught his reflection in her beautiful pair of sapphires. Hers looked like an eternal ocean sparkling in endless light and mirroring every tiny detail in the baby blue sky that hung way up above. Casper looked away for a moment, hoping his new gaze wouldn't scare her away. What had he become? Even he wasn't sure.. but he did know one thing, despite all else. ....that... he spoke again, words rippling across their minds. Mustering up some courage, he finally met her sights once more. "I love you~" his lips parted when he breathed those last few tender but true words. [x]

Location :: Ruins behind school. | With :: Amelia | Thoughts :: '.......' | Music :: Here In My Arms

Hygienic Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

Amelia closed her eyes, holding Casper closer than she had ever before. She was not expecting him to kiss her neck, and the surprise somewhat showed on her face. Though Amelia did not reject the touch, and along with the kiss was came a whisper in her mind. 'Amy....' It whispered, and Amelia knew exactly who it was in her mind. The only person who could get there, the only person who ever called her Amy; it could be no one but Casper. His voice was so much more clear now, it rippled through her mind like a drop of water falling in a puddle. So when he continued to speak, it gave off a peaceful feeling. His words only making it feel more relaxed.. and safe.

The small girl fluttered her eyes open as Casper pulled back from her neck. Though stil staying close enough to remain in their hug. She looked into his eyes, noticing just how much he had changed in that instant. His entire appearance changed; and while Amelia was admiring his new looks. She almost dropped one of her hands to touch his hair when wavy grey hair when Casper suddenly looked away. She was almost hurt by the gester if she knew it wasn't for a reason. So Amelia just listened, as he spoke about remembering something. She already knew the answer was probably yes. But she wondered which he wanted to bring up, and as if to show her curiosity. Amelia blinked her eyes a few times questionably; and as Casper looked back at her, Amelia was completely taken off guard by his words.

For the first few seconds, Amelia's facial expression went blank. She had never expected Casper to say I love you. Least not to her; and when the realization had finally sunk in. The girl's face turned an incredibly bright red, and her arm shrunk into her sides as Amelia embarrassingly stuttered her next sentence. "W-what do you mean, you- .... I di-.... Oh god..."
                  Amelia spoke moving her hands to cover her reddened face.

Hehe cute, right! ~ { x } Over Here! ~ Academy~ Ruins I'm With! ~ Casper I Feel! ~ Embarrased I Hear Voices! ~ First Love Academy~xxx

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Ahhh hot water)~Location:(Pool)~Company:(Leria,)~Soul Count:19

User Image

Marik swam in a few circles and then floated on his back for a a while watching Leria sit there and stare off into space. She was obviously deep in thought and the longer she thought the more upset she looked. Marik sighed watching her stare off, he silently floated next to her making sure she didnt notice. He slashed her with the hot water surprising her.
"Leria you need to calm down, we....well i dont know about you but i am going to be in the fight of my life in a couple of hours or less..." He sighed again watching the water boil. "..And no amount of training from now to then is gonna make a difference, right now we just need to pool our strength and be ready to win the day." He splashed her again with the hot water. "Besides you think to far ahead, baby steps." He smiled winking at her and backstroked away from the edge of the pool.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Pool Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:He got me wet... That a*****e got me wet...: ||-||:Song:Black Paper Moon: ||-||:Clothing:Red: ||

User Image

Leria's eye twitched as Marik splashed her the first time with water. 'Ok.. breathe... he's trying to cheer you up.' Leria sat listening to him talk before feeling the water slash against her again after she had just steamed it off. 'Ok, you can kill him now.' Growling the flames in Leria's eyes sparked and burned with a bright annoyance. Springing from her seat on the bench she clenched her hands causing fire balls to form. "Ok the first splash I can let go but the second one!" Steam rose off of her as she kicked off her boots. She didn't care if she got wet at this point. Reaching up she pulled her cloak off of her body before sprinting for the pool. Getting towards the edge she sprang into the air and performed a perfect dive. Once she hit the water she smiled in her mind at the heat. It felt great though normally it would be hot as hell for anyone else. Opening her eyes under the water her ember eyes looked around before finding Marik. Once she did she swam under water straight to him rapidly. Placing her feet on the bottom of the pool she sprang up from it and placed her hands against his chest. "I'm going to drown you for splashing me!" With that she pushed down on him causing his head to go under water. Watching him go under made her grin evily as she kicked up the heat to the pool causing it to bubble and the mist in the room to get thicker. It got to the point where you couldn't see your hand in front of your face anymore. Grinning she let him go when she thought that he had enough and needed some air. Quickly she swam away as steam rose off of her head. Getting to the deep end she pulled herself out and sat with her feet in the pool so the water was to her knees. Steam rose off of her drying her rapidly as she looked through the steam, soul tapping Marik. "And yeah tomorrow is going to be important but I'm no worried about it. There's s**t going on within the school that's going to be turning our world upside down. I have a feeling that Casper's fight with Levi was for more then just a lesson and the fact that he has his soul back makes a big difference. Something feels off with him and I'm sure that Amelia is going to be knocking on our door for one reason or another."

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Well i am worried)~Location:(Pool)~Company:(Leria,)~Soul Count:19

User Image

As soon as she let him go he swam as fast as he could to the surface of the water taking in as much air as he could in a loud breath. Looking around he couldnt see anything even the nose on his face, it was like she disappeared, taking in several more sharp breaths Marik swam around trying to find her. She..she was trying to drown me..and..and the control of my power..i have to seriously focus..she can use it so easily every thing i can do so can she.. Marik felt a twang of shame strike his heart realizing the best qualities about him she now had herself. Besides i am glad, you have so much faith..what if he kills me..or steals your soul...what if i fail...what do you mean what..its guaranteed boy.. Marik thrashed hearing the foreign voice in his head again. Trembling he felt out through the steam finding Leria it was harder now that her body temperature was so close to that of the steam. Leave me alone..please just go away i dont want to do this..ohh but i am almost there just wait a moment i ll be there shortly.. Marik shuddered and swam over to Leria quickly hugging her legs. "W..we shouldnt be so concerned about casper right now...." Though he struggled to hide it there was fear in his voice as it trailed off

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Pool Room: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:He's worried: ||-||:Song:Black Paper Moon: ||-||:Clothing:Red: ||

User Image

Feeling Marik hug her legs she looked down slightly confused before sighing and running her fingers through her hair. She didn't want him to be so worked up over the demon. Sure it was going to be a challenge but she knew with him at her side they'd be able to take it on no problem. There was something about the fire in her heart from his soul that made her realize that it really was going to be ok. "Relax, you're not going to get killed. I won't let it happen." Reaching down she smiled and placed her hand against his cheek before stretching up towards the sky and looking around. She was done being in the pool room and wanted to drown out their thoughts of worry and the bad feelings she got from Casper's revival. "What do you say we go get a few drinks? I'm itching to get out of my mind, it's killing me." Reaching up she rubbed her temples as though she had a headache though she really didn't. Slowly she wiggled her legs out of his grasp before steaming off the water from her jeans. The steam in the room started to clear and she looked down at herself realizing that with the cloak she didn't look half bad. "There's a bar in the school that's normally for the teachers. I'm sure they'd be more then happy to make us a few drinks." Smiling she reached down offering her hand to him. He seemed unhappy at the moment, tapping his soul she tried reading this thoughts but she came up blank. Was he upset that she let Casper's soul out and thus made him live. "M-Marik?" Her voice trembled a little as she spoke. "You know that I love you right?" It sounded silly and childish but she didn't want him to think that she still had feelings for Casper, at least not any nice ones. She did feel some strong ones but at the moment it was dis-like, bordering hate.

User Image

User Image

Knight

User Image

Thoughts:(Drink...now?)~Location:(Pool)~Company:(Leria,)~Soul Count:19

User Image

Marik floated in the pool and watched her steam the water off of her body.Wow she even makes that look better then me..holy s**t. He took her hand letting himself be pulled up and out of the pool. His face turned red as he flushed hearing her say she loved him he avoided her eyes momentarily. "If..if you want to drink you can..i ll just watch though..i am sure it will be fun." He weakly smiled at her as they walked along side the pool heading to the doors. Stopping he thought for a moment and rubbed his stomach before picking up his shirt and placing it back on holding his jacket under his arm. "Tho..though i ho..hope they will be serving some sort of..of food at the bar.." His voice trailed off nervously.I would kinda like a last meal..even if its bar food. Grasping her hand he walked with her out of the pool room into what felt like a freezing hallway compared to the pool. "A..and yea i know you love me..w..why do you ask?" I love you to..just say it..you only said it once and now you dont say it enough..she likes you and you know it..quite being so afraid..

User Image

User Image

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image

||:Location:Hallway: ||-||:Company:Marik: ||-||:Thoughts:Yay Drinks!: ||-||:Song:Black Paper Moon: ||-||:Clothing:Red: ||

User Image

Helping him out of the pool she smiled before hearing him make a comment about bar food. "Of course there's going to be bar food. It's dangerous to drink and not eat something in the process." She was kinda bummed that he wasn't going to drink with her. At the same time though maybe that was for the best, after all she could get a little silly. As they walked down the hall she found her hands in his just like the first day that they met. When he didn't say anything about his feelings back to her Leria frowned and took a mental note of it. She wasn't going to make the comment again seeing how apparently he didn't really feel the same towards her. He had said it once in the training center but maybe that was because he was just scared that she was going to die within that moment. Shoving her other hand into her pocket they continued to wall down the hallway until they came up on a wooden door that said 'detention hall'. Reaching up she pushed the door open and walked inside seeing a bar counter in a dimly light room. Walking up to it she told the bartender to give her something strong. The looked at her confused for a moment before giving her a small nod and turned to the wall of alcohol before grabbing some bottles. Pouring the contents into a martini shaker it finished off the drink before placing it in a glass and sliding it her way. Catching it she gave the bartender a bright smile and a nod of her head before sipping at the drink and shivering. The drink burned down her throat and instantly started to go to her head. Pulling up a chair she continued to work away at the drink wanting to get the foggy feeling that came with being tipsy as soon as possible. She didn't like what was going on with Casper, she was going to be facing a demon in the morning and she just made an a** out of herself with her feelings towards Marik. Why not get drunk after a day like the one she was having? After all by the time tomorrow afternoon rolled around she might not even be alive. No, she'd be alive. Marik would make sure of it and she would be damn if she Marik died on her watch. Sighing she blew some air up to her face causing the strands of hair that was in it to dance in the air before falling back into her eyes. "I've got a lot to drink towards," she said under her breath before taking another big sip causing her drink to disappear completely. Smiling sheepishly she gaved it at the bartender as he began to make a second one.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas