Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ello! This is a place for lesbians and bisexual girls!

*sits alone on huge couch. looks around empty room. a bar is in one corner and a in ground hot tub is in another.* I cant wait for this party to start! xd
remember no cyber sex please, but making out is OKAY! ((keep it PG-13 or use PM))
*walks in* hello?
silver_Babe
*walks in* hello?

*waves* Hey there...*puffs her chest out to reveal her large breasts in her low cut top*
*sits down on a chair on the far corner*
Laylayi
silver_Babe
*walks in* hello?

*waves* Hey there...*puffs her chest out to reveal her large breasts in her low cut top*
*walks over and sits down beside you* hey
silver_Babe
*sits down on a chair on the far corner*

*licks her lips while watching the girl in the corner* I'm Leah...*she says sexily*
silver_Babe
Laylayi
silver_Babe
*walks in* hello?

*walks over and sits down beside you* hey

hello...Im Leah...*repeats and touches your leg*
*smiles as leah touches my leg and runs a finger down her arm* im Silver its nice to meet you
silver_Babe
*smiles as leah touches my leg and runs a finger down her arm* im Silver its nice to meet you

*sits back and runs finger up silver's leg* lol, yeah its nice to meet you too...*licks lips and smiles* youre very sexy...
Laylayi
silver_Babe

*sits back and runs finger up silver's leg* lol, yeah its nice to meet you too...*licks lips and smiles* youre very sexy...
*wispers in leah's ear in a low sexy voice* You're really sexy too *licks her ear*
silver_Babe
Laylayi
silver_Babe

*wispers in leah's ear in a low sexy voice* You're really sexy too *licks her ear*

*slowly puts arms around silvers waist and scoots closer as she whispers.* thankyou...*kisses silvers neck and works her way up to her mouth*
((lol u people r funny))
g u-nit
((lol u people r funny))

((why?))
Laylayi
g u-nit
((lol u people r funny))

((why?))
i dont know its seems really funny how ur the onlyones here and really intimate wit each other blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff