Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laylayi
silver_Babe
Laylayi
silver_Babe
*smiles as leah touches my leg and runs a finger down her arm* im Silver its nice to meet you

*sits back and runs finger up silver's leg* lol, yeah its nice to meet you too...*licks lips and smiles* youre very sexy...
*wispers in leah's ear in a low sexy voice* You're really sexy too *licks her ear*

*slowly puts arms around silvers waist and scoots closer as she whispers.* thankyou...*kisses silvers neck and works her way up to her mouth*
*runs my hand through leah's hair and kisses her leting my other hand graze down her arm to her leg*
g u-nit
Laylayi
g u-nit
((lol u people r funny))

((why?))
i dont know its seems really funny how ur the onlyones here and really intimate wit each other blaugh
\

oh... whee well so what? Its fun...and besides i dont know any lesbians in real life... wink
g u-nit
Laylayi
g u-nit
((lol u people r funny))

((why?))
i dont know its seems really funny how ur the onlyones here and really intimate wit each other blaugh
lol...well what can I say.... xd whee
silver_Babe
Laylayi
silver_Babe
Laylayi
silver_Babe
*smiles as leah touches my leg and runs a finger down her arm* im Silver its nice to meet you

*sits back and runs finger up silver's leg* lol, yeah its nice to meet you too...*licks lips and smiles* youre very sexy...
*wispers in leah's ear in a low sexy voice* You're really sexy too *licks her ear*

*slowly puts arms around silvers waist and scoots closer as she whispers.* thankyou...*kisses silvers neck and works her way up to her mouth*
*runs my hand through leah's hair and kisses her leting my other hand graze down her arm to her leg*

*runs hand up to silver's head holding it there as we kiss...slowly falls backward causing silver to fall on me*
((g2g PM me))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces