Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
cant...stop...the...dancing....

*pulls on your cloak* Get down!

*losses his balance and falls on top of you* uhhhh sorry

*starts to kick, scream, and punch you hard* Get off me! Get off! Get off me!
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12

*tries to get up and rolls to the said dizzy, battered , and bruised*.....owie....
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12

*tries to get up and rolls to the said dizzy, battered , and bruised*.....owie....

*stands, dust herself off* touch me again and I'll take all your money and leave you to die with the rest of my gang!
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12

*stands, dust herself off* touch me again and I'll take all your money and leave you to die with the rest of my gang!

Ya know technicly its your fault. You gave me the Dance-Potion. Then pulled on my cloak making me fall. now i think im bleeding internally somewhere and i cant feel my spleen...
*sighs* You have magic fix it yourself!
Toad

But i cant you see i specialize in Black magic, thus my title as Black Mage. basicly what im trying to say is i can light stuff on fire but cant heal myself
Magoichi Saika12
Toad

But i cant you see i specialize in Black magic, thus my title as Black Mage. basicly what im trying to say is i can light stuff on fire but cant heal myself

*frowns* What do you want me to do about it?
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad

ohhh i dont know...how about SAY YOUR SORRY FOR BRINGING ME TO THE BRINK OF DEATH...and a 1000 gil
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad

ohhh i dont know...how about SAY YOUR SORRY FOR BRINGING ME TO THE BRINK OF DEATH...and a 1000 gil

*sighs* Fine I'm sorry... *hands you 100 gil* What I don't have that much gil on me
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad

*sighs* Fine I'm sorry... *hands you 100 gil* What I don't have that much gil on me

*quite suddenly gets up as tho nothing happened* see Yuffie there are two kinds of thiefery in this world...this is one of them *counts the gil* ill take this as a down payment for the probally massive amounts of things youve stolen from me
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad
Magoichi Saika12
Toad

*quite suddenly gets up as tho nothing happened* see Yuffie there are two kinds of thiefery in this world...this is one of them *counts the gil* ill take this as a down payment for the probally massive amounts of things youve stolen from me

*moves over to you, takes the gold before you see her move, puts it away* I haven't taken that much from you!
*looks down to see that the money is gone then looks up* dont make me start dancing agian!!!

Eloquent Hunter

Name: Yuna
Race: Lucian
Game: FF X, X-2
Description: Has short brown hair & has a braid. She wears all sorts of outfits.
KyogreGirl
Name: Yuna
Race: Lucian
Game: FF X, X-2
Description: Has short brown hair & has a braid. She wears all sorts of outfits.

((hello))
Magoichi Saika12
*looks down to see that the money is gone then looks up* dont make me start dancing agian!!!

*gives it back to you* Thats all you get...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff