Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~*~Final Fantasy RolePlay (Any of the games)~*~*
If you are going to rp here, please include the following:

Name:
Race:
Game:
Description:
Picture:
(If you have a picture of your character)

If you are to join, please pm your profile to me so I can add you to the character list.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
][IMG][url=http://tinyurl.com/4ks2a][img]http://tinyurl.com/4qak4[/img][/url][/IMG]

Rules:

1.No spamming of any sort.
2.No violence
3.and most of all Have fun.
4. Who ever is Cloud is going out with Tifa

My characters:
Name: TifaUser Image
Race:Human
Game: Final Fantasy 7
Description: Trained in the specialty of Martial arts, she is a great fighter. In the game she occumponies Cloud Strife, Aeris Gainsbrough, Barret, and Cid Highwind in the fight against Jenova Inc. Though she has strong feelings for Cloud, she won't admit it. Cloud doesn't know that she likes him, Thus he falls in love with Aeris.
Picture:

Name:YunaUser Image
Race: Human
Game:FF 10/FF10-2
Description: Yuna was, in FFX, a 17 year old summoner. However, during the events of FFX, she realized the truth about Summoners, Yevon, Sin, and everything else. After her successful defeat of Sin and bringing of the Eternal calm, she quit being a summoner because, well, there was no long a need for them. In Spira, they have no formed Sphere Hunting groups. These groups go around Spira collecing different types of 'Spheres.' These sphere's range from Dress Spheres, the ones that change the Characters' class, to even more mysterious ones... Yuna decides to join one Rikku's sphere hunting group because of one thing. She had been shown a sphere with Tidus in it. After she sees this, she wants nothing more than to find her True Love once more. This is the main reason why she decides to join. She has been longing for Tidus for 2 long years, ever since their seperation in the ending events of FFX. For this, I must say I admire her. She refuses to forget Tidus, even though he was merely a dream. She knows that they truly love each other, and she would do anything to get him back.
Picture:

If anyone wants to be any character in FF7 please pm me.
(Custom characters welcome. First send me the profile stating that the character is custom)

Banned List:

Character List:

Kawaii_Chibi_Neko
Name: Lulu
Game: FF X
Description:all depends on who I am..

Name: Black Mage
Race: ???
Game: lots but im just gunna say FF1
Description: Black Mage, though a young initiate into the Order of Black Magic, had proved himself to be extremely powerful early in his apprenticeship. It was clear that he was destined to even more incredible power. What was not clear, however, was to what use Black Mage would put his profound mystic strength.
Picture:

Toad
Name: Yuffie
Game: FF7
Description: Young orphan ninja, very playful. Thin, pale...(all I can think of right now)

December Dizzy
Name : Aerith User Image
Eye Color : Green
Game : Kingdom Hearts/FF7
Weapon : Princess Gaurd (Staff)
Powers : Mostley Healing, Preistess Spells.
Limit Breaks : 1. Healing Wind, Seal Evil
2. Breath of Earth, Fury Brand
3. Planet Protector, Pulse of Life
4. Great Gospel
Job : Flower Girl
Description : Aerith is a young high spirited girl. She is very sweet and a great friend, proves you love many, and is very loyal.
She wears a pink button-up dress with two undone at the bottom, a silver metal belt, many silver bracelets, brown boots, a black necklace doubled around her neck like a choker. Her hair is teid up in a long brown braid that ends at her waist and at the top is teid into a red bow. AT the side of her bangs are two delacate ringlets of hair that hang.
Pictures :

December Dizzy
Name : Dagger ((Garnet/Sarah)) User Image
Eye Color : Brown
Game : FF9
Weapon : Stardust Rod (Rod/Staff)
Description : Princess Garnet is a courageous and kind young woman who is able to summon the powerful Eidolons. Her White Magic will help keep the party alive. Garnet is not a powerful fighter, so she should be kept in the back row to minimize the damage she takes. Her real use is in healing and laying the mighty smackdown with her summon magic.
Her attire is orange 'form fitting' clothing, with long white sleeves. She wears red boots and red gloves. She has long black, straight hair that reaches her rear and tied at the bottom. She has redish-brown eyes.
Picture(s) :

KryoBoi
name: Vincent Valentine
race: human
game: FFVII
description: While a Turk, he fell in love with a Shinra scientist named Lucrecia. Unfortunately, work came first to her. While confronting Hojo, another scientist who he assumed Lucrecia loved, Hojo shot him, experimented on his body, then sealed him in the mansion in Nibelheim. When he meets Cloud and learns of his mission to stop Sephiroth, he decides to join the party to seek atonement knowing that Sephiroth is the child of Lucrecia and Hojo. Though a quiet and frail seeming soul, he's deadly with a gun and deep within him reside demons he can barely contain.
picture: i'll send one as soon as my scanner's workin but i need u to tell me how...cuz i still new to gaia [/img]

Aki Watanuki
Name: Zidane Tribal
Race: <Unknown>
Game: FFIX
Description: He can be very energenic one moment and caring the next, a wild card of sorts. You never know what he'll do next, quite fun to be with. Zidane knows exactly how to hide things, emotions, items, anything really, plus the ability to find them once more.
Weapons: Gladius/Rune Tooth
Picture:

Kaori Kittii
Name:Tidus
Game:FF 10/10-2
Description:Tidus is a merry blitzball player, being the main character of Final Fantasy X. Tidus is the one always optimistic and encouraging all others to fight. He is the son of Jecht, in whom he hates for leaving and being someone who always put him down. Once finishing his sphere grid area, Tidus is a very strong and fast teammate, using quick hit and casting hastaga will increase the party's speed.
Picture:

Tightnississity
Name:Cloud Striffe
Game:FF7
Description:Cloud is in love with Tifa.He is a bad a** with a giant soward.Cloud has blonde hair and is very tough, and is going out with Tifa. ^.^
Picture:
awsome... uhh RIKU!!!! w00t lol ok, wheres the application!?!?! *Must join!!!*
it's eay as 123! just get a profile, pm it to me and wait for my accepttion!!! ^.^
Name: Yuna, Paine, Rikku, or Lulu
Game: FF X,X-2,X,X
Description:all depends on who I am..
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Can you invite anyone?
Kawaii_Chibi_Neko, do you know how to make the Banners? I kinda want one for this rp
BedTimeBearRox45
Kawaii_Chibi_Neko, do you know how to make the Banners? I kinda want one for this rp

soryy for taking so long, uhh no, I dont but i have a couple friends that know how to, and Im trying to learn how to...
that's ok ^.^! Do you think you can have them make one for this rp??? sweatdrop
I can try to ask, uhh Ill ask when I can,
thankie!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
i cast the spell: BUMP
okay... the setting is in Neibelheim, at Tifa's bar.
::Tifa is behind the counter taking orders from the customers while drinking her own beer::
Im gonna be Quistis, Riku, or Lulu if you dont mind ((sorry))

Riku came out hyper and happy she had a paper in her hand with a letter in albhed

Hey Tifa!! Ill take a rum...
*Black Mage walks into the bar slowly his robes charred from when his lighting spell decided to turn on him*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff