Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jihro walked silently around the arena, waiting for a challenge.
Zydane
*pulls shot gun from coat and fires at kilaga*

(deflects the bullet away from kilaga) never hit anyone when their down
"Idiot. You not a very good listener are you?"She threw up a throwing star which sliced right the the bullet. She then flipped up in the air, descending to the arena floor once again. She sighed."Mabey master was right..mabey I'm not ready..."She glanced over at the man with the pistols who was on the ground.
Kiddik
Zydane

"Thanks. I owe you one." She then zipped away, leaping up in the air, and tossing throwing stars at the Jihro. Missing, she descended to the ground, standing in front of him."Hey there."
Kiddik
Zydane

*grabs sword and attacks*
name razz sychosight
weapons:2 swords (a straight tanto and a straight katana) shurikens and 2 mark 23 sd
powers:i am psionic
i struggle to learn how to control the four true elements
solid, liquid, gas, and plasma
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
*jumps in a tree waiting for some one to pass by* "where are you..."
*shoots an arrow at him and gets him in the arm then vanishes*
"AHHHHHHh, damn it"*pull out arrow*
i laugh but nowhere to be seen
*starts to change form and katana attaches to right arm* "ill find you...."
nope nope nope *something pokes ur back.........its me* see i found u *kicks u in the stumache causing u to hit a tree* hehe whee
*stands up*"chea shot"*charges with arm blae*
*jumps really high in the sky shooting a nother arrow at u landing on a tree branch*
"damnit, i must be faster"*changes form again and this time hes smaller but the blade is still on his arm*"im fast now"*run and kciks her off the branch*
*falls off branch but lands on feet* ha good one *pulls out sword and starts to charge at u*
*blocks with arm and thorws a round house kick at her*
*jumps back dodging it and then moves in to scratch ur face*
trys to cut foot but in order to do that he take the cut in the face but at the sam time uting the back of her ankel*"nice cut "*wipes blood*
um ouch *unable to move she sits down and starts to chant making a giant black hand coming from the ground grabs u and doesnt let u go*
"fool nothing to hold on to me!"*changes to a snake and slithers out changeing back to human*hey you live and learn, but im afraid this is you last monent of life"*charges with all his rage*
and u say im the fool ha! *eyes start to become black as i lift off the ground....blackness begins to surround me as a sheild* u never mess with a sorceress! * suddenly the sheild explodes wioing everthing out as feet touch the ground eyes still black*
*drives sword deep into him*
Zydane
Kiddik
Zydane

(dodges easily and dropkicks his head) sorry, but matrix is out this season
Zydane
Kiddik
Zydane

*jumps in front of Zydane and elbows him hard, and pulls out his sword...newly put back together after a previouls fight...eyes burning red from the power of the sword*
Jihro watched the battles,rage on. Now he knew how his opponents fought.
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
*jumps in a tree waiting for some one to pass by* "where are you..."
*shoots an arrow at him and gets him in the arm then vanishes*
"AHHHHHHh, damn it"*pull out arrow*
i laugh but nowhere to be seen
*starts to change form and katana attaches to right arm* "ill find you...."
nope nope nope *something pokes ur back.........its me* see i found u *kicks u in the stumache causing u to hit a tree* hehe whee
*stands up*"chea shot"*charges with arm blae*
*jumps really high in the sky shooting a nother arrow at u landing on a tree branch*
"damnit, i must be faster"*changes form again and this time hes smaller but the blade is still on his arm*"im fast now"*run and kciks her off the branch*
*falls off branch but lands on feet* ha good one *pulls out sword and starts to charge at u*
*blocks with arm and thorws a round house kick at her*
*jumps back dodging it and then moves in to scratch ur face*
trys to cut foot but in order to do that he take the cut in the face but at the sam time uting the back of her ankel*"nice cut "*wipes blood*
um ouch *unable to move she sits down and starts to chant making a giant black hand coming from the ground grabs u and doesnt let u go*
"fool nothing to hold on to me!"*changes to a snake and slithers out changeing back to human*hey you live and learn, but im afraid this is you last monent of life"*charges with all his rage*
and u say im the fool ha! *eyes start to become black as i lift off the ground....blackness begins to surround me as a sheild* u never mess with a sorceress! * suddenly the sheild explodes wioing everthing out as feet touch the ground eyes still black*
"s**t"*hanges in to a chetta and runs away*
*rubs head basterdthen spreads wings and takes to the air*
Kilalakillover
Zydane
Kiddik
Zydane

*jumps in front of Zydane and elbows him hard, and pulls out his sword...newly put back together after a previouls fight...eyes burning red from the power of the sword*

(smirks) thanks i owe ya

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces