Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ayane Akutama
"Wow...lots of bloodshed...so COOL~!" Kyane pressed her forearms upwards along her body, shaking with excitement, even though the entire area seemed to be mayham and chaos. Still, she lived for the fight ever since she started training. "I'll make Akira-sama proud! Come and get me!!"

(appears behind her) ready?
Ayane Akutama
"Wow...lots of bloodshed...so COOL~!" Kyane pressed her forearms upwards along her body, shaking with excitement, even though the entire area seemed to be mayham and chaos. Still, she lived for the fight ever since she started training. "I'll make Akira-sama proud! Come and get me!!"

*looks over at her* why would we want to fight such a cute innioce person?
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
*jumps in a tree waiting for some one to pass by* "where are you..."
*shoots an arrow at him and gets him in the arm then vanishes*
"AHHHHHHh, damn it"*pull out arrow*
i laugh but nowhere to be seen
*starts to change form and katana attaches to right arm* "ill find you...."
nope nope nope *something pokes ur back.........its me* see i found u *kicks u in the stumache causing u to hit a tree* hehe whee
*stands up*"chea shot"*charges with arm blae*
*jumps really high in the sky shooting a nother arrow at u landing on a tree branch*
"damnit, i must be faster"*changes form again and this time hes smaller but the blade is still on his arm*"im fast now"*run and kciks her off the branch*
*falls off branch but lands on feet* ha good one *pulls out sword and starts to charge at u*
*blocks with arm and thorws a round house kick at her*
*jumps back dodging it and then moves in to scratch ur face*
Kilalakillover
Ayane Akutama

(smirks) better then nothing
*in one swift move ment frees himself spreads wings and takes to the air*
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
nope nope nope *something pokes ur back.........its me* see i found u *kicks u in the stumache causing u to hit a tree* hehe whee
*jumps really high in the sky shooting a nother arrow at u landing on a tree branch*
"damnit, i must be faster"*changes form again and this time hes smaller but the blade is still on his arm*"im fast now"*run and kciks her off the branch*
*falls off branch but lands on feet* ha good one *pulls out sword and starts to charge at u*

Fashionable Member

"Ready? For what? Who said that?" Kyane started looking around from left to right, forgetting in all her excitedment that she had a behind her as well. "I'm not innocent, but I'm glad I'm cute! Yay me!!"
*goes into a nose dive and strikes at kilaga*
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
trys to cut foot but in order to do that he take the cut in the face but at the sam time uting the back of her ankel*"nice cut "*wipes blood*
Kiddik
Kilalakillover
Ayane Akutama

(smirks) better then nothing
'
heh... sweatdrop still..i would rather kiss her that fight her...*walks up next to her* i'll fight with her then. 3nodding
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Ayane Akutama
"Ready? For what? Who said that?" Kyane started looking around from left to right, forgetting in all her excitedment that she had a behind her as well. "I'm not innocent, but I'm glad I'm cute! Yay me!!"

ready for this! (punches her hard in the stomach)
"Stop!"The chain flew up, plunging straight into the katana, breaking it. She kicked him in the stomach, sending him into the dirt."Your annoying..and tough. I like you!"
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
Angel_fire13
koko1092
*dodges*"damn your good, but not good enough"*fire shoulder gun and trys to cut her,knowing she will have to pick one*
Kiddik
Ayane Akutama

ready for this! (punches her hard in the stomach)

*walks up behind him and puts a pistal to his head* now now...we don't want to hit women now do we....*laughs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff