Welcome to Gaia! ::

Story

**I want this RP to be a fantasy RP with action, adventure, romance, comedy, whatever! I’ll give you a background of the world you’re in but you have to make up your own story from there...**

The story takes place in a world where humans coexist with creatures of all sorts. Demons are known for thier bad reputations and are hunted by bounty hunters in some areas. Most other creatures fear the humans because they have spread so much in power. The humans dislike the demons and there is a small war going on between the two breeds.

Setting

There are small villages around that act as sanctuarys and allow no bounty hunters in the area. Other villages are mostly inhabited by one race and do not accept any outsiders. The villages are surrounded by the outside. If you choose to go outside you may be choosing death. There are forests, fields, rivers, lakes, ruins, and other assorted scenery where anything may hide.

Locations:
Villages-
- Amethyst Village, village run by bounty hunters
- Raven Village, a popular sanctuary village
--Hyacinth (high-a-sinth) Inn, bar run by vampires
-Fay Village, village run by fairys
The Outside-
- Lyall Cave, cave where werewolves hide
- Echo Ruins, ruins where demons hang out
--Forest/Fields
--River/Lake/Waterfalls
--Canyon

**It is assumed that there is a Weapons Shop and a Potion Shop in each village.**
Teh Characters:
-The maximum for each class is five. (not including NPCS)
-Subclasses are shown next to the name.

Mortals:
-
-
-
Demons:
- Erby (playing as Saki; Dreamwalker, Mage)
- Devil_MayCare_Kid (Playing as Devil; Mage, Theif, Elemental mage)
- Ishikawa Ruriko (playing as Leducite; Necromancer)
Vampires:
-
-
-
Werewolves:
-
-
-
Fairys:
- akemi_tsukino123 (playing as icywind; ice-wind fairy, able to control and manipulate the two elements)
-
-
Angels:
-
-
-
Elves:
-
-
-
Dwarves:
-
-
-
Mixed Breeds:
- Nick.c (Nick;vampire/human; bounty hunter)
-
-
Classes: These are the standard traits that I have thought up for my classes. If you wish to change any traits or abilites please consult me first. For example, if you wish to be a dwarf with a higher agility, tell me, then in which case you would have to lower another ability. In other words, if you wish to have a stait(or an ability) unusually high you must have another stat(or ability) lowered, or a weak point of some sort. There are only five characters per class so look on the characters list to see if there are any spaces left before deciding your class.

- Mortal -- Those who live a usual life-span and die at an old age. Thier abilities are spread depending on the character of the person. No real powers. Most other classes originate here.
- Vampire -- Beings that are cursed to hunger for the taste of blood. Thier senses are hightened so thier smelling is increased and thier sight is enhanced in the dark. They do not like strong stenchs and cannot stay long in the sunlight. They cannot fly but thier agility is much greater than that of a mortal. They also live much longer than mortals. Thier distinct characteristics would be thier large fangs.
- Werewolf -- Those cursed to turn into a wolf when the moon is full. During this time they crave for blood and all human thoughts are replaced by those of a wolf. Distinct characteristics would be thier hot temper and thier wolf like eyes.
- Fairy -- A race of people who were blessed with the gift of granting wishes through love. They tend to be small and some can even be about the size of a dragonfly. Most can shapeshift to change thier size. Thier distinct characteristics would be thier insect like wings.
- Demon -- Those cursed with unusual powers which they cannot control. Or beings that have turned evil and cannot turn back. Demons have a bad reputation and are feared by most. They are hunted by bounty hunters in some areas. No real distinct characteristics.
- Angel -- Beings who think happiness is found through kindness. They are very wise people who hold tremendous power but use this power only to do good. Thier distinct characteristic would be thier feathery wings.
- Elf -- A breed of beings who have extraordinary agility and skill with magic, though they lack strength. They are very wise and have a good sense of direction. Most elves live in forests where they can hide and comoflauge themselves in the trees. Thier distinct characteristics would be thier pointy ears.
- Dwarf -- (The short people ^.^) A short breed of beings who are known for thier grumpy personalitys. They’re not very agile but have high attack and strength abilities. Thier shortness helps them when in battle situitaions to hide in small places or dodge large attacks. Thier distinct characteristic would be thier grumpy attitudes and shortness.
- Mixed Breeds -- a mix of two of any of the above classes.
**If you think of anything else PM me**
Summons & Magic

- Elements
-- Water -- Takes form of a dragon
-- Fire -- Takes form of a pheonix
-- Earth -- Takes form of a tiger
-- Wind -- Takes form of a pegasus
- Sub Elements
-- Lightning/Electricity
-- Grass
-- Rock
- Regular Magic
-- Poison (poisons the opponent)
-- Shield (its a shield...)
-- Freeze (freezes the opponent in place)
-- Duplicate (duplicates small items, summoned monsters)
- Healing Magic
-- Cure (cures all ailments)
-- Curaga (cures the whole party, okay so I’m stealing Final Fantasys titles...... bah!)
-- Full Life (brings back to life)
- Other summons
-- Can summon creatures
-- Can summon monsters
- Magic Rules
--magic consumes energy
--useing alot of magic causes you to pass out
-- All magic is temporary
- Summoning rules
-- All summons are temporary
-- All summons consume magic
-- Cannot summon dead unless you are a necromancer.

**If you think of anymore magic or summons, let me know... I had trouble thinking up magic spells so just make up your own an I’ll put’em up here...**
**make up your own creatures/monsters to summon**
Questing Board This is the questing board. This is the place where I post current quests or you could look on here to see other quests that are active and maybe join them.

Questing Rules
- There are to be only 6 quests at a time
- No repeat quests
- Parties can only have 6 people per quest
- Party members can leave any time they wish
- If a parties captain leaves the quest, the quest is then cancelled
-- A party captain can however turn the quest over to another member

To post here please PM me:
1- your name (gaia + characters name)
2- what you are questing for
3- why you are questing for it
4- how many people you would like in your party (maximum is 6 members)
5- The description I will put in your quest form

To join a quest:
-You must have the captains permission

(Look at current quests to see examples...)

1 ) Quest: To take over the world!! You heard me, I’m looking for people to join me and help me defeat the bounty hunters, burn local villages and claim this world for the demons! Lets show them the reason we’ve been given a bad reputation!! Mwahahahaha!!! *insane laughter e.t.c. e.t.c.....*
Captain: Erby (playing as Saki )
Party:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
Updates This is just some extra stuff I decided to throw in....

Bounty Hunter News
- Currently hunting
-- Demons
-- Vampires
-- Werewolves
- A note to new hunters
-- There is to be NO KILLING or there will be no money for you
-- Bring the demon or whatnot to (bounty hunter village) to receice your reward
**note: I’m not really giving you money... >.<;;**
- Demons that have money on thier heads:
-- Erby (playing as Saki )
--
--

**If ya think of anything else to put in the Updates lemme know**
((This used to be where I was going to put character profiles but I'm to lazy to post everyones profiles.... heh yea. SO just look at the list of characters to see who's who.))

((This is my profile smile )

Gaia Name: Erby
Name: Saki
Class: Demon
Subclass: Dream Walker, Mage
Weapon(s): Short Sword, Claws (or very sharp finger nails, heh.)
Apperance: Long black hair with bangs in the front. Neon green eyes with a tinge of yellow around her pupils. Wears mostly black and while in her lair is usually seen lounging in a robe type dress. When out hunting for blood she’ll wear a hooded black cape and a tight leather shirt with knee high black pants and sandal type shoes. She will also put her hair up in a high pony tail, leaving two long peices hanging in front of her ears.
History: A pure bred Demon whos known for her flirty yet ‘get out of my way’ personality. She hangs around the ruins most of the time but when bored she’ll wander out looking for victoms. She has a high price on her head for organizing groups and attacking helpless villages.
Questing For: Currently looking for helpers to join her in her parade to take over the world!! yeah, I know it sounds cheesy but hey.
Gaia Name: Nick.c
Name: Nick
Class: vampire/human
Subclass: bounty hunter
Weapon(s): alastor(lightning blade)
Apperance: avi
History: Nick was a orphan at the age of three when he was five he left his home town and went through the forest and found a mythical balde called the alastor ,with this blade he fought many creatures such as orcs goblins and 1 ogre when he was 10 this amazing thing happend to the sword it granted him lightning powers and lightning armour and he had lightning strenth and he was know as lightning count ,but this power can only be obtained when he is angry or sad or just looking for justice......
questing:Nothing just goes with the flow really.
((Oy, I'll be with you in a sec.. go ahead and start RPig if you wish.))
Nick was sitting at a tree writing some stuff on a notpad he was thinking about his family and his homeland and the demon he has to hunt aswell
*nick got up,and started to walk to the village*
Nick said " i wonder if i should go have a drink at the in"
((Grrr... curse my relatives for showing up now of all times!! I will be back.. mark my words!! *waves a fist in the air* stressed

yep, I have to leave. RP without me and I'll continue working on this thing later. sorry sorry sorry crying ))
Erby
((Grrr... curse my relatives for showing up now of all times!! I will be back.. mark my words!! *waves a fist in the air* stressed

yep, I have to leave. RP without me and I'll continue working on this thing later. sorry sorry sorry crying ))

(((i have to go to but i will be back too *shakes fist in the air*)))))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff